Coming In Ep. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I would love to sleep with you. But not like this. You've had a really shitty day, preceded by a really shitty couple of weeks. Uni's getting you down, and so is your family. You're drunk as a skunk and an emotional wreck. Sleeping with you now feels wrong. I don't want our first time together to be like this, you know? And I want you to really think about whether you want to sleep with me and for what reasons, okay?" And I don't want to jeopardize the friendship between the three of us, they added in thought, wondering what would happen if they actually ended up in bed with Laura one day.

She looked at them and gave a little hiccup. Ro wondered if she had understood them at all.

"Okay," she finally said, and Ro felt the tension fall away from them. They smiled. "Sleep well, then." They were about to turn and leave the room, when Laura said, "Wait. Can you...can you still sleep here?"

Again Ro couldn't help but let their eyes wander over her naked body and pause on the spot between her legs, which was covered in shadow, now that she had closed her legs. "Laura, I don't know if this is a good idea..."

"Please. I don't want to be alone."

It was a request Ro could understand all too well, and Laura's pleading tone convinced them.

"Fine, I'll sleep here," they said, smiling wryly. They were not entirely comfortable with that. They took off their shirt, then their pants, and stood there in boxers that bulged visibly in the front. Laura let her gaze wander over their body. Still uncomfortable, Ro took a step forward to join Laura in bed.

"Uh-uh. If I sleep naked, you have to too. It's only fair, right?"

"Laura..."

"My bed, my rules."

Ro sighed and took off their boxers. The fact that they were standing naked in front of an equally naked woman, with whom they were about to lie down in bed, made them completely hard. Laura fixed her gaze on the swollen cock, and Ro was beginning to think she would insist on sex after all. But she just laid on her side and said, "You can be the big spoon."

Ro positioned themself behind her and put a hand on her belly between her navel and ribs. "That good?"

She wiggled back and forth a bit and pressed her backside against them. Their cock was between her buttocks, the glans against one of the lumbar vertebrae. "That's good," she murmured.

Ro lay there with their face against her neck, feeling the warmth of her body and smelling the scent of her hair with every breath. Their heart was pounding fast.

"Good night, Ro," Laura murmured sleepily.

Ro couldn't help it and gently kissed her neck. "Good night, Laura."

They lay in the darkness listening to her soft snoring as fatigue, alcohol and horniness struggled for dominance in them. Eventually they sank into sleep as well. The last thing Ro noticed was Laura taking their wrist and pushing up their hand that was lying on her belly so that it was now cupping one of her breasts.

12