Coming In Ep. 05

Story Info
Laura and Alina make a discovery.
4k words
4.38
1.1k
1
0

Part 5 of the 9 part series

Updated 11/13/2023
Created 09/12/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

***If you're reading this, please leave a rating and consider taking the time to leave a comment. Feedback always helps and is much appreciated. Thank you!***

"I don't know," Ro said, turning back and forth in front of the mirror. "What do you think?"

"I think it suits you," said Alina. "What do you think, Laura?"

"I also think you can wear it well."

Ro looked in the mirror again. They were wearing an ankle-length black skirt that fell straight down. It was simply cut, with no pleats and without accentuating the figure. "It definitely fits and sits quite well, but..." They threw up their arms in a helpless gesture and dropped them again.

"If you don't feel comfortable in it, then don't," Alina said.

With a sigh, Ro slipped the skirt over their legs and threw it on a pile of clothes they had already tried on and discarded. Then they put back on the trousers they had worn before.

"Don't beat yourself up about it," Laura said. "These things take time. We'll find a style that suits you."

"I know," Ro replied and sighed, "It's just... It's hard for me to give things their time, you know."

"I can understand that," she replied.

"Do you want to try on the other clothes?" asked Alina, but Ro shook their head. "No time, gotta go. Self-defense class starts in twenty minutes."

"Maybe later then," Alina said with an encouraging smile, but it didn't work on Ro.

"Yes, maybe," they said in a tone that indicated they would not be trying on the rest of the clothes. "See you then." They gathered up the clothes, took them over to their own room, grabbed the bag with the sportswear and disappeared.

" And now?" asked Alina after the front door had slammed into the lock.

"I wanted to study some more anatomy," Laura explained.

"Laura, it's the weekend!" admonished Alina.

"Exactly. That gives me time to study."

"Laura, you've been taking on quite a lot lately and it's brought you to the brink of a nervous breakdown."

"But the exam is important!" protested Laura.

"I know, but you won't pass it if you beat yourself up like this. You need to cut yourself some slack."

Laura prepared a reply, thought for a moment and then said, "Maybe you're right."

"Sure I'm right," Alina replied with a grin.

"So I have a day off today!" exclaimed Laura excitedly. "What am I going to do?" The moment she said that, she realised that her life had consisted almost entirely of uni for the last few weeks. No wonder she had gotten wasted at the party and then tried to go to bed with Ro.

"I have a suggestion," Alina said.

"What is it?"

Instead of an answer, Alina came over to Laura, put her arms around her neck and pulled her close to kiss her. Laura resisted for a split second, mostly out of surprise, but then she let go and enjoyed the feel of Alina's soft lips on hers. She felt Alina's hands stroking her back. The kiss became more demanding and when Laura opened her mouth a little, Alina's tongue shot forward and probed for hers.

Alina was overjoyed to have Laura in her arms again. She pressed her friend close to her and let the tip of her tongue wander over her lips and into her mouth. Her heartbeat quickened and she felt a heat slowly spreading through her womb. She took a step forward, pushing Laura back and against the wall as she did so, and squeezed one knee between Laura's legs.

Laura felt the hunger and lust in Alina's kisses, let her take the lead and surrendered to the situation. When Alina pressed her against the wall, a shiver ran down her spine. Then Alina ended the kiss and they looked at each other. Laura was breathing heavily and felt her face burning.

Alina put her hands on her friend's hips and made her turn around. She pressed her front against Laura's back, trapping her between herself and the wall. Laura had her arms raised above her head. Alina held both her wrists with one hand and kept the other hand on her hip. She bent down and kissed Laura's neck.

Laura felt a shiver hot and cold at the same time run over her whole body as Alina kissed her neck. "Mmm, you still know exactly how to get me," she purred. Alina laughed softly against her ear and ran her tongue over the side of her neck. "Of course I know," she whispered, and the warm breath right against Laura's ear made her shiver again. "Don't move," Alina said.

Alina now slipped a hand under Laura's top and let it wander over her stomach. She was careful not to get too close to either her breasts or her lap. Meanwhile, she continued to kiss Laura's neck and nibble on her ear. Laura thanked her by breathing faster and faster and sighing softly. Then Alina pushed Laura's top up and pulled it over her head and arms. She undid the back clasp of Laura's bra and kissed her bare shoulders and back.

Then Alina slid her hand between Laura's legs from behind and first stroked the inside of her thighs through the fabric of her jeans and let her hand slowly move upwards. Laura pushed her pelvis back when Alina reached her private parts, and pressed her lap against Alina's hand. Alina immediately stopped moving. "I said don't move. Stand up straight."

Laura straightened up again and Alina continued. She undid the button and zip of Laura's trousers. "There's something I never had when we were first together," she cooed, "You know what?"

"What?" gasped Laura, breathless and trembling with arousal.

Alina didn't answer right away, but let go of Laura's hand joints, got down on her knees behind her and pulled down first her jeans and then her pants. Laura lifted first one foot and then the other and kicked both garments aside.

"Your juicy booty in my face," Alina answered her question and gave her a little slap on one buttock. "Bend over a bit." Then she spread Laura's buttocks and buried her face between them.

Laura stood there in still the same pose, her arms raised above her head and her hands on the wall. She had leaned forward just a little to give Alina better access, so that her breasts pressed against the wall. She sucked in a sharp breath as she felt Alina's tongue run along her perineum. She had never felt anyone's tongue there before and it aroused her as little had aroused her before.

Alina knelt behind Laura, pressed her face into her and licked the lips between her legs. She could smell Laura's arousal, a smell that was familiar to her and that aroused her herself. She felt her little nipples harden and erect. She thrust her tongue into Laura.

A tremor ran through Laura's body as Alina's tongue slid across her nethers, entering her and setting her nerves on fire. Alina took her time, licking her with slow, wide movements, only gradually increasing Laura's arousal. Laura groaned and resisted the attempt to rub her crotch against Alina's face. She felt tingling warmth developing in her womb and desperately wanted her friend to increase the speed and intensity. But Alina maintained her slow movements, teasing her as she denied her climax.

Alina let her tongue wander slowly over Laura's labia, which were swollen and hot, poking her silky folds again and again, enjoying the feeling of being in full control of her girlfriend. It had happened more often before that Alina had taken the lead in bed, but this was something different. Laura had put herself at Alina's mercy and Alina took full advantage of this. Very slowly she increased the tempo. She wanted to bring Laura to the point where she craved orgasm.

Laura felt Alina's tongue moving faster and let out a throaty moan. She closed her eyes and gave herself over completely to the feeling of Alina's tongue between her legs, hoping it would make her feel it more intensely. Her legs trembled and she struggled to remain standing. She felt something building inside her. Like a tsunami that was no more than a harmless wave on the sea, but unleashed all the more powerful force when it hit land.

Alina spread Laura's buttocks a little more and pushed her face further forward. She thrust her tongue into Laura's hot insides and felt the trembling in her friend's legs intensify.

Stars flickered before Laura's eyes as Alina tongue fucked her. The insides of her thighs were wet with her own juices and Alina's saliva. "Oh yes," she groaned out. "Please don't stop." Her knees went weak.

Alina grinned internally at Laura's pleading and briefly considered torturing her a little more, but then realised that she didn't want that herself. She wanted to make Laura cum. Here and now.

Laura gasped louder now as she felt a tremendous pressure building up inside her, approaching the point where it would inevitably release. And then it was time. The tip of Alina's tongue thrust into her one more time and the world around Laura disappeared and there was only her and the white-hot fire that shot from her womb through her whole body.

She would have screamed, but she didn't have the breath, so she only let out a yip. Alina continued mercilessly, not allowing her to come down from the climax, until Laura's wobbly legs finally gave way and she slid down the wall and came to kneel on the floor.

Alina looked at her friend sitting on the floor in front of her with her back against the wall. Laura's face was flushed, her full breasts rose and fell as she breathed heavily and her labia, clearly visible between her open legs, glistened wetly. She leaned forward and gave Laura a quick, hard kiss on the mouth. "Did you like that?" she asked.

Laura, still out of breath, just nodded.

"Good, stay there." Alina got up, went to her bedside cabinet and took something from a drawer. Turning around, Laura saw that she was holding a huge purple dildo. "Do you know what this is?" she asked Laura.

Laura opened her mouth but Alina beat her to it, "Don't speak, just nod or shake your head."

Laura nodded.

"That was always your favourite dildo, wasn't it?" asked Alina.

Again Laura nodded.

"Do you want to feel it? Inside you?"

Nodding.

"You want me to fuck you with it?"

Vigorous nodding.

"I'd love to fuck you with it," Alina declared, looking steadfastly into Laura's eyes. "But first you have to do something for me. Can you do that?"

Laura nodded, her eyes wide.

"Kneel," Alina demanded.

Laura slid around and knelt in front of Alina. The air brushed coolly over her wet private parts.

"Take my trousers off."

Laura obeyed, undid Alina's trousers and pulled them down. Alina now stood directly in front of her, her pale legs exposed, her black panties damp. Laura could smell Alina's arousal.

"Now the panties."

Again Laura obeyed, exposing Alina's sex. She was about to raise her hands to spread Alina's labia and lick them, when she thought better of it. Alina hadn't told her to do it.

Alina lowered her hand with the dildo and held it in front of her lap. She pressed against it, just hard enough for its tip to open her labia a tiny bit. Laura couldn't take her eyes off the image that was literally right under her eyes. "Did you like the way I licked you?" asked Alina.

Laura nodded another time.

"I want you to lick me," Alina declared. "I want to feel your mouth on my hot pussy. I want your tongue on my clit and inside me. I want you to do me with your mouth until my juices run all over your face. If you do it well, I will reward you. Do you understand?"

When Laura nodded again, Alina placed the dildo on the bookshelf beside her and said, "Then begin."

Laura bent over and ran the whole surface of her tongue over Alina's lower lips, eliciting a throaty moan from her. She let her tongue travel the length of Alina's pussy from the entrance to the top and back again. She sensed the familiar taste of Alina's juices on her tongue.

Alina looked down at herself and watched Laura perform her service on her. Heat pulsed through her body and she tilted her pelvis forward a little to press her lap against Laura's face. Laura seemed to sense that her friend was enjoying it, for she now increased the speed and pressed her tongue harder against Alina's hot wet folds. Her tongue thrust into Alina. Alina moaned out, put one hand to her breast and twisted her nipple between her fingers. The other hand she placed on Laura's head. Then she pressed her face even harder against her lap and began to rub against it.

Laura knelt on the cold floor and felt for Alina's clitoris with her tongue while getting her face fucked. It was an exciting feeling to be used like this and she applied herself to pleasuring Alina. She found the small hard lump between Alina's clefts and prodded it rhythmically with the tip of her tongue. Every now and then she sucked on it with her whole mouth before continuing with her tongue. She could feel a shiver run through Alina's body.

"Oh yes!" gasped Alina. "Keep it up. Keep it up just like that and you'll earn your reward. That's what you want, isn't it?"

With her mouth fully pressed against Alina's cleft, Laura was unable to give an articulate reply, but she hummed her assent and redoubled her efforts. The shudders that gripped Alina came more frequently now and her moans grew louder. "Oh yes. You enjoy giving it to me, don't you? You love to be at my service, don't you? Go on!" Laura thrust the tip of her tongue against Alina's clit in a series of quick flicks, driving her friend over the edge. Alina shivered all over and moaned lustfully. She continued to hold Laura's head, pressing it against her lap and forcing her to continue. She rode the orgasm like a wave and only let go of Laura when the climax became unbearable.

Breathing heavily, she stood there looking down at her friend kneeling in front of her. It was a new and exciting feeling to see Laura naked and vulnerable in front of her and to rise above her knowing that she would obey her every command. She placed a hand under Laura's chin and pushed her head up. "Look at me."

Their eyes met, there was a question and a request in Laura's eyes.

"Stand up," said Alina. Laura rose. The request in her face had now become a plea. Alina continued to look at her, striving to maintain a neutral expression. "Go to the bed. Lie on your back."

Laura did as she was told. Alina took the dildo from the shelf and knelt on the bed beside Laura. "Spread your legs."

Laura opened her legs and exposed herself. Her labia were swollen and shining wetly, like the area around her mouth. Alina placed the dildo on Laura's pussy so that she could feel the cool rubber against her hot folds. Alina looked at her friend. Laura's breasts rose and fell in quick rhythm as she breathed rapidly with arousal. Alina let the sex toy slide up and down a little over Laura's pussy. Just a few millimetres and it touched Laura lightly. "Do you want me to insert it into you?"

Eyes widening, Laura nodded.

"Do you think you deserve it?" asked Alina. Laura didn't answer, but looked at her friend uncertainly. "You may speak," Alina added.

"I... I don't know," Laura stammered.

Alina pressed the tip of the dildo against Laura's entrance. "But you want it, don't you?"

"Oh yes," Laura moaned.

"Beg me for it," Alina commanded.

"Oh please," Laura gasped. "Do it."

Alina pushed the sex toy a tiny bit inside Laura, no more than half a finger's width. "Do what?"

"Fuck me with the dildo!", Laura screamed. "Oh please, fuck me, I can't take it anymore! Please! Please!"

A grin stole onto Alina's face. "There you go. There you go." And with a single hard thrust, she rammed the device all the way into Laura.

Laura let out a loud scream as the giant purple dildo filled her. The hard thrust went through her whole body and made her breasts bounce. Alina took a small moment to enjoy the sight and asked, "Do you like it? Is this what you want?"

"Yes! Oh yes!" cried Laura. Alina withdrew the dildo. "Do you want more of this?"

"Please!" gasped Laura. "Keep going!"

Alina began pounding her friend mercilessly. In quick, hard thrusts, she rammed the sex toy into Laura's wet depths again and again, the thrusting going through her whole body each time and eliciting loud high-pitched cries from her.

Laura let herself go completely and screamed out her lust loudly. Because Alina didn't hold back either and fucked her brains out, she approached the second orgasm faster than the first. As Laura's cries grew louder, Alina once again increased the rhythm and turned the dildo a little with each thrust. Finally Laura was twitching and wriggling all over. Her climax was so violent that she arched her back and cried out loudly once more before she had no more air in her lungs and was only capable of breathless yips. The sex toy also twitched in Alina's hand as Laura's insides tightened around it. Alina gradually reduced the speed and hardness of her thrusts until she came to a stop and gave Laura a moment to catch her breath. Then she slowly pulled the dildo out of her. Laura's entrance was still open wide for a brief glimpse, revealing her rosy depths. A small trickle dripped onto the sheet.

Alina bent over Laura so that they were looking into each other's eyes and grabbed her chin again. "Did you like it?"

"Y-yes," Laura gasped.

"Good. What do you say?"

"Th-thank you."

"Good girl." Alina gave Laura a kiss, pressing a little with her hand on her chin to get Laura to open her mouth. She poked her tongue in a few times, then let go of her friend and lay down beside her on the bed. "Take the vibrator out of the drawer," she demanded. Laura nodded, crawled over and found the requested object after a short search. It was a thin black vibrator, the thickness and length of a middle finger. Alina stretched out on the bed and opened her legs. "Time for my second round," she declared, "Go nice and slow."

Laura turned the device on at the lowest setting, pressed it lightly against the top of Alina's pussy, and let the tip run gently over the clitoris. Alina let out a long pleased sigh. "That's good. Lick my tits." Laura bent over and placed a few kisses on Alina's breasts. She let her tongue run over the milky white curves before finally taking one of the small hard nipples into her mouth and sucking on it. Alina closed her eyes and gave herself over completely to the feel of Laura's mouth around her nipple and the warm pulsation the vibrator sent through her groin. When she finally came, it wasn't like the huge wave that swept her away like the first time, but rather a sinking into warm blackness. When her moans finally faded, Laura took the vibrator away and switched it off.

Alina sat up and gave her friend another kiss, but this time it was soft and warm. She rested her forehead against Laura's and looked into her eyes. "Are you all right?"

"Yes," Laura whispered hoarsely.

"Are you sure?" asked Alina, realising all of a sudden what she had done. "Because that was..."

Laura hesitated for a moment, then pulled her face back from Alina's. She nodded. "'Different'. Yes. But then, I could have said no."

"But you didn't."

"No, I didn't. I enjoyed following your orders. You wouldn't believe how much I got off on kneeling in front of you and being at your service so you could do me."

"Good," Alina grinned. "Because I got quite turned on bossing you around. I didn't think I had it in me."

"I didn't think I had it in me either," Laura admitted. They both laughed before sinking back into a kiss full of love and tenderness.

"Would you like us to do this more often in the future?" asked Alina.

Laura blushed, avoiding her gaze and biting her lower lip. "Kind of, I guess."

Alina smiled. "Good, you can think about what you'd like. And I'll think about what I'd like." She let herself sink back onto the sheet and stretched out her arms. "Come here."

Laura came to her side and put one arm across Alina's chest and one leg across her thigh. Alina put her arm around Laura and let her hand rest on her bottom. Then she pulled the blanket over herself and her friend.

12