Coming In Ep. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

So they lay in the embrace for a while, dozing off in post-coital half-sleep. At some point Laura mumbled something, stirred and fished for her mobile phone.

"What are you doing?" asked Alina.

Laura held the display out to her. She had called up a page where you could order clothes.

"Online shopping?" asked Alina a little incredulously. "Now?"

"Not for me for Ro. I just had an idea of what they could wear. What do you think?"

When Alina saw what was in the cart, she gave Laura a kiss on the cheek. "You're a great friend."

Laura giggled. "But don't tell Ro, it's supposed to be a surprise for them."

When Ro returned from sport a little later, they found Alina and Laura in the living room, both with a book in their hands on the sofa.

"Hey you two!"

"Hi Ro, how was it?"

"Good, good. And what have you been doing in the meantime? You wanted to learn anatomy, didn't you Laura?"

"Yes, but Alina convinced me to give myself a break," she replied, glancing at her friend. Alina grinned slightly.

Ro nodded. "Good idea of Alina's. So she finally got you to relax a bit, did she?"

"Yes, she did," Laura said, blushing and exchanging another look with Alina. They both couldn't hold in any longer and burst out laughing.

Ro frowned, then it dawned on them. "Did you two..."

"We did!" giggled Alina and Laura nodded.

Ro struggled to come up with an answer. "Good for you," they finally managed. Their tone made the two of them sit up and take notice. "Is everything alright?" asked Alina.

"Yeah, it's just...", Ro made a dismissive gesture with their hand. "Oh, forget it. It's stupid."

"No, say!" urged Laura.

"I don't know," Ro stammered, "I thought... I don't know..."

"That we'd only have hot threesomes now that we're a throuple?" asked Alina.

Ro felt heat in their face as they blushed. "Well... I guess, I did, yeah."

Alina got up from the sofa, came over to Ro and gave them a kiss on the cheek. "I'm sure it won't be long before we have some hot threesomes too, but today Laura and I had to get back together first. You understand that, don't you?"

Ro nodded hastily. "Of course. I'm happy for you too, after all. It's just... I don't have much experience with being with someone. Especially not with that person also being with someone else I'm with myself."

Laura now came over too and gave first Ro and then Alina a kiss on the mouth. "We're no different from you in that respect, Ro. I think we all need to relearn. We have been taught to think of people we are with as possessions. That we had sole claim to their affection, their bodies. That is wrong. And if we want to have a relationship that is not monogamous, we have to leave that behind. This possessiveness and jealousy. That's going to take a while."

"True," Alina said. "Things like that don't happen overnight. But I'm sure we'll manage. Now let's fix something to eat. I'm starving."

12