Coming In Ep. 07

Story Info
Boundaries get pushed.
5.7k words
4.75
1.6k
2
0

Part 7 of the 9 part series

Updated 11/13/2023
Created 09/12/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

***If you're reading this, please leave a rating and consider taking the time to leave a comment. If you haven't read the previous parts, and you are going back to catch up on the story, please consider rating them as well. Feedback always helps and is much appreciated. Thank you!***

"Ro, do you have a moment? There's something I would like to talk about with you." Alina sounded serious, and Ro wondered what she was on about.

"Sure," they said. "What's up?"

She entered Ro's room, where they were sitting at the desk, doing some reading for a class on early medieval Europe.

"It's about Laura," Alina explained and sat down on the bed.

"Is she over-exerting herself again?" Ro asked and spun the chair to face her.

"No. No, nothing like that." Alina gave a helpless laugh. "Jeez, I figured this would be easy. After all, the three of us are together, right? Shouldn't be difficult to talk about sex, should it?"

Now, Ro was a bit concerned. "Alina, is something wrong? Please, just tell me."

She shook her head. "No. Nothing's wrong. It's just-" She sighed. "Look, a while ago Laura and I had sex when you weren't around, and we discovered something."

"Discovered something?" Ro repeated.

"Yes. Turns out, Laura is a bit of a sub."

"A sub?" Ro asked.

"Yeah. She likes being dominated in bed."

"Oh, like BDSM?" Ro blurted out, but Alina shook her head. "No, not necessarily. It can be part of the whole thing but it doesn't have to be, and I imagine it will take some time until we get there, even if Laura would be into it. No, for now it's all about who takes the lead and who follows orders. You see, I showed Laura this huge dildo that she likes to use and told her, I'd fuck her with it but only if she eats me out good. Then I had her kneel before me and go down on me, and after that I made her beg me to get her off."

"Oh, I understand."

"Now, we realized that we both really got turned on by this whole dynamic," Alina continued. "Laura enjoyed following my orders and surrendering herself to my control, and I loved being in charge and making her beg."

"So, you want to do this some more?" Ro asked.

"Exactly," nodded Alina. "I asked Laura about it afterwards, and she said, she was willing to explore this aspect of her sexuality more, and so was I. Thing is, it still sort of took us both by surprise, and we need to figure out what works."

"Yes, I can imagine that this kind of thing catches you off guard," Ro said.

"It definitely has," Alina confirmed. "So I have been doing some reading, and I might have an idea for the next step, but I would need your help."

Ro gulped. "My help?"

"Yes. I was hoping you would be on board."

"I don't know," Ro said slowly, feeling uncomfortable. "I just don't see myself in this role." Heat rose in their face as they blushed. "I don't want to be rude or mean or bossy to someone I like. I don't think, I could, in fact. Even if they were okay with it and would want me to do it."

Alina gave them a warm smile. "I expected an answer like this. You're such a gentle and kind person. That's one of the reasons Laura and I like you so much but it means that you simply aren't the type for this stuff."

Ro nodded.

"However, I have come up with something that would not require for you to take the role of a dom," Alina said.

"You want to dominate me, too?" Ro asked, blushing even more. "Maybe this would be more up my alley, but I'm still not sure I'm into this whole thing at all."

"Don't worry," Alina assured them. "That's not what I'm thinking of, either. Your part would be that of my... assistant, you could say. You would have to be there and play along but you would not have to take any initiative in dominating Laura."

"I think I could do that," Ro said. "What do you have in mind?"

Alina grinned devilishly. "Something that will be a surprise for the both of you. You'll notice when the moment has come, and then, you just follow my lead. In the meantime, I would need your helping preparing it."

"What do you want me to do?"

"Don't have sex with Laura."

"What?" Ro exclaimed in surprise. They weren't sure what they had expected but certainly not this.

"When Laura makes a move on you, refuse. Show her all the affection you would be showing her anyways. That's important. She has to understand that you're not cross with her or anything, and that between her and us, everything's alright. She just doesn't get to have sex with either of us. No dick, no fingers, no tongue, no petting or fondling. Just come up with a plausible excuse. You're not in the mood, you're coming down with a cold, you're too exhausted from boning me, whatever." She gave another grin at the last remark. "Do you think you could do that?"

"I think so, yes."

"Oh, and one last thing. Laura came up with a safeword. You know what that is, right?"

"It's a kind of code word which signals that someone is not okay with something, I think?"

Alina nodded. "That's basically the idea. If Laura uses the safeword, it means that either of us - most likely me - has reached a boundary of hers. In that case, we stop whatever we're doing and talk about it."

"Got it," Ro said. "What's her safeword?"

"Blowfish," Alina answered.

"Blowfish?" Ro echoed.

Alina nodded. "Yeah. The idea behind it is that blowfish inflate themselves in danger. It's their ways of communicating boundaries. At least, that's what Laura said."

Ro could not help but laugh. "Alright, then. Blowfish it is."

"Perfect," Alina said, getting up. "Mhm, I hope this will not take too long to unfold. Just thinking of it makes me wet."

"Does it?" Ro asked.

"Oh yes, it does," Alina replied, making a step towards them. "Wanna feel?"

Ro's dick gave a little twitch. "Sure," they said.

Alina took another step forwards and stood before them. She pulled up the lower part of her dress, revealing her pale legs and her purple lace panties. She took Ro's hand with one of hers and with the other, she pulled aside the fabric of her panties, so that her shaved pussy was exposed to Ro. She guided their hand and let it run over her smooth folds. They could feel their boner growing in their pants, got up from the chair and sealed Alina's mouth with their own. Alina moaned softly into the kiss, as Ro slid a finger into her pussy, confirming that she was, in fact, wet.

Alina let her tongue dance around Ro's, lifted a leg and wrapped it around their hips, in order to give her lover easier access to her inner. Ro crooked and straightened their finger in a sort of "Come here" gesture to massage Alina's g-spot. Her moans grew louder, and she let her crotch grind against the palm of Ro's hand.

Ro retreated from her and pushed her on the bed. They hastened to unzip their pants, wiggled out of them and took off their boxers. When the garment came down, their hard cock rose steeply into the air, its rosy glans swollen and glistening from drops of precum. They retrieved a condom from the drawer of their desk and quickly pulled it over their cock, while Alina was watching in anticipation. Then Ro threw themselves on the bed and came to lie on top of her. They gave a her a fierce kiss, which she returned with equal passion, and continued to sink a finger into her pussy to make her even wetter.

Then they let their mouth and tongue wander down her belly which was exposed below the rip cage. Alina giggled and twitched a little, when Ro stuck their tongue into her navel and let it swirl around. Ro then kissed her pubic mound and her inner thighs and came back up. They slightly pushed the tip of their cock against Alina's entrance and looked into her eyes. She nodded. Ro thrust forward and came to enjoy the warm familiar feeling of entering one of their two girlfriends once more.

They pulled back. Alina looked into their eyes with arousal.

"You want it rough again?" Ro asked.

"Yes please," Alina panted.

"Alright, then," Ro declared and slammed their cock into her so hard, their balls hit her with a loud smack. Alina let out a gasp. "That's it, Ro. Just like that." She wrapped her legs around Ro's hips, pushing her heels against their butt. In doing so, she also tilted her pelvis upwards, so that Ro could penetrate her even more deeply.

Again, Ro thrust forward, pushing their cock deep into Alina's womb. She embraced them in her arms while pulling them towards her with her legs and thereby pressed Ro's body against hers in a tight grip. "Yes," she moaned. "Pound me. Don't hold back."

"Hold on tight," Ro said and began to hammer away furiously, trying to let themself go and fuck Alina as hard as they could. She rocked her pelvis forward every time Ro thrust into her and retreated, when they did. At this pace and force, Ro was unable to maintain any stable rhythm and just gave their best to stay in position.

Alina now let out loud cries of pleasure which added to the noise of flesh hitting flesh and Ro's own load moans. The insides of her vagina squeezed Ro's cock. "Oh yes!" Alina screamed. "Don't stop! Don't slow down!"

Ro kept drilling her while trying not to cum before she did. "I don't know if I can keep up for much longer," they gasped.

"Keep pounding me!" she exclaimed, burying her fingernails in Ro's back.

"Trying to," they panted and slammed into her once more.

"Yes!" Alina screamed, as Ro buried their dick deep inside her tunnel. And again "Yes!" when they did again. "Yes! Yes! Yes! Keep pounding me. Keep pounding me! I'm cumming ! I'm cum- AAAAAAHHHH!"

Ro continued to nail her, while she climaxed with a long scream. Pain shot through their back as Alina's fingernails scratched their skin. Eventually, her scream died, and she was lying under Ro, trembling and gasping breathlessly. Ro now let go and moaned loudly as they thrust into Alina some more, filling the condom, until their arms gave in, and they collapsed onto Alina.

The two of them took a moment to catch their breaths. Then Alina gave Ro a kiss on the cheek, stood up and put her panties back on. She straightened her dress and said: "There is one more thing I need to do before Laura returns. Remember, no sex with her until the moment has come. You'll notice."

The week went by, and Ro kept waiting for Alina's plans to unfold, while wondering what they might be. Laura made an advance on them twice. The first time, they had an easy excuse, as they were just about to leave for a queer self-defence class they had taken up recently. The second time happened when Ro was about to go to bed, and Laura practically threw herself naked at them, but they told her they weren't really in the mood, and she accepted the refusal immediately. The three of them had talked a lot about trust and boundaries in the past weeks, and they were all very keen to respect each other's personal space, so Ro could just say no and was not expected to give an explanation.

As Alina had instructed them, they made sure to show Laura love and affection. They cuddled with her when she snuggled against them on the couch, and they happily kissed her when she leaned in. Alina behaved in very much the same way, and there was no indication that Laura had any suspicion something might be going on, as far as Ro could tell.

A bit more than a week later, on a Saturday afternoon, the trio returned home from grocery shopping. After they had unloaded the bags and stored everything where it belonged, Ro and Alina sat on the couch and continued the books they were currently reading, while Laura quickly went upstairs into her room. However, she returned within in the minute, scurried awkwardly and then asked: "Alina?"

"Yes?"

"Erm, this is a bit of a weird question but do you happen to know where my sex toys are?"

"Why would you think I might know?" Alina asked in a neutral tone.

Laura shrugged. "I don't know. But they aren't in the drawer where I keep them and I have looked everywhere in my room. So I thought, I'd ask you."

"Do you think I took them or what?" Alina asked, her voice now a bit harsher.

"No, of course not!" Laura hastily assured her. "I just don't know what I should do."

"Well, you could refrain from making me responsible for your negligence" Alina replied. "Besides, why are you looking for them now, anyways?"

Laura blushed and stammered, "I'm... I'm a bit horny and wanted to relieve the tension."

"You're horny," Alina repeated and put aside the book. "You wanted to relieve the tension."

"Yes," Laura muttered.

"You want to beat it," Alina said. "Pet the kitten. Polish the pearl. Ring the devil's doorbell."

Blushing even more, Laura nodded.

"What were you going to do? Tell me!" Alina demanded.

Laura looked flummoxed. "What?"

"You want to masturbate," Alina said with a trace of impatience in her voice. "How exactly? Describe it to me."

"I, erm, I was going to take off my jeans and my panties," Laura stammered. "And then I would take the vibrator, turn it on and run it over my clit slowly until was wet."

"Go on," Alina said.

"Then... then I would take the purple dildo and insert it into my pussy and f-fuck myself with it while continuing to stimulate my clit with the vibrator until I cum."

"A vibrator and a dildo," Alina said. "You really are desperate to get off, aren't you, you horny little slut."

Laura didn't answer.

"Undress," Alina said.

Laura's eyes widened in surprise. "I... erm... what?"

"I told you to undress," Alina said. "This is the second time I have to repeat an order. Don't make it three times, or you will regret it. Now undress, slut!" She bellowed the last word so that it sounded like the crack of a whip.

Laura hastily removed her sweater, top, and bra and then proceeded to take off her jeans and panties.

"Good," Alina said. "Now lie on the sofa. On your back. Ro, make room for her."

Ro got up from the sofa, as Laura lay down.

"Spread your legs wide, slut," Alina instructed. "Wider. Put one foot on the ground and the other over the backrest. Yes."

As she followed Alina's orders, Laura spread her legs wide open and exposed her pussy.

"Good," Alina said. "Now masturbate."

Laura hesitated. "But..."

Alina rushed towards her and grapped her chin, her brows furrowed. "What did I tell you? Don't make me repeat an order once again, or you will regret it! You have been warned, and yet you defied me, slut! I will punish you accordingly, understood?"

Laura nodded, her eyes wide.

"Since this greedy cunt of yours is already laid bare, I will smack it a little. Understood, slut?"

Laura nodded again.

"What do you think, Ro? Three strikes for three trespassings?"

"What? Erm, yes," Ro agreed hastily.

"Good, good," Alina said. She made a step backwards, bent down and let her hand hover over Laura's naked lap. "Ro will count the strikes, and you will take your punishment. Afterwards, you will continue to fulfill my orders without hesitation. Understood, slut?"

Laura gave a third nod.

Alina struck her girlfriend's pussy. She didn't hit very hard, but it definitely was a slap, and Laura gave a squeal that betrayed both, her pain and her pleasure.

"One," Ro said.

Alina struck again. Laura squealed again and twitched.

"Two."

Alina smacked Laura's pussy one last time, and Ro said "three". The whole display had them aroused.

Laura's face was red and she was panting. Alina stood back up and repeated: "Now masturbate. Rub your clit for us. Slowly."

Laura slid a hand between her legs and started to circle the tip of her index finger over the small nub at the upper end of her sex.

"That's right," Alina said. "Spread your pussy a bit more so we can have a nice view."

Laura obeyed and pulled aside her outer labia with the other hand, so that the inner folds of her pussy and her entrance were now exposed, too.

"Yes, like that," Alina purred. "What a view, eh Ro? Do you like watching Laura?"

"It is hot," they answered.

"Yes, it is hot," Alina confirmed. "What about you, Laura. Do you like playing with yourself like that while we are watching?"

Laura nodded.

"Of course you do," Alina continued. "You are a horny little slut and you enjoy being watched while you are satisfying your greedy cunt, isn't that right? Answer!" She raised her voice with the last word.

"Y-yes, that's right," gasped Laura while she continued to massage her clitoris.

"What do you mean? Say it!" Again, Alina spoke louder in a commanding tone when she gave a the order.

"I... I am a horny little slut and I enjoy being watched while I am satisfying my greedy cunt," Laura repeated after Alina, her voice now trembling. Ro could feel their pants getting uncomfortably tight.

"Good," said Alina. "And apparently you have learned your lesson and are now an obedient little slut, too. You may increase the speed."

Laura immediately began to rub her clit faster and let out some moans.

Ro had refused to have sex with Laura for a bit over a week and only had gotten a handjob in the shower from Alina a couple of days ago, so they were now considerably horny themself. They briefly debated if they could demand that Laura sucked them off but discarded the idea. Apparently Alina had a plan, and they did not want to interfere with it. So, they kept watching while Laura worked her private parts. Her moans grew louder, and her body twitched some more.

"Stop!" Alina said, all of a sudden. Laura ceased to move her finger immediately and removed her hand from her pussy.

"Let me see," Alina demanded. She bent over Laura and slid two fingers inside her pussy. "Look at that," she purred. "You're all wet down there." She twisted her hand and let it slid forwards and backwards. Laura began to moan again, loudly this time. Abruptly, Alina slid her fingers back out of Laura's folds, raised her hand and gave it a long gaze. Her fingers were coated with Laura's juices. "My hand is dirty," she declared and held it in front of Laura's face. "Clean it, slut!"

Laura opened her mouth and took Alina's fingers in it to lick them clean.

"Good, good," Alina said. "Now get over to Ro. Help them undress."

Laura stood up and went over to Ro. She pulled their sweater over their shoulders and then their T-shirt. Then she got on her knees and pulled down the pants Ro was wearing and their boxers. Ro's stiff member rose in the air.

"Do you see this cock?" Alina asked, coming over to the two. "See how hard it is? You did a good job. Do you want this cock inside you? Do you want Ro to fuck you with their nice, swollen dick?"

Laura nodded enthusiastically.

"Well then," Alina said. "Fetch some condoms."

Laura got up from her knees and hastily ran upstairs. When she had left the room, Alina gave Ro a thumbs up.

Laura returned, took a condom out of the package and put it over Ro's cock just as Alina instructed her.

"Good. Now lie on the couch again," Alina told her.

Laura did as she was told and lay on her back again. She spread her legs and offered herself to Ro, a pleading look in her eyes.

But instead of telling Ro to fuck Laura, Alina began to undress herself. She undid the zip of her purple dress and let it fall down. Then she unclasped her bra and tossed it aside. Her panties followed, and now she was wearing nothing but stockings with black and purple stripes. She walked over to the couch and stood at its side. She bent down and put her hands on the armrest, so that she presented her backside to Ro. They could see her small buttocks and the slit of her pussy between her legs.

"You got yourself worked up nice and good, slut," she said to Laura. "Your pussy is all wet and eager to receive some cock, isn't it?"

"Yes," Laura said.

"I bet you are desperate to finally get nailed."

"Yes, I am a horny slut, desperate to get some cock. Please fuck me."

"You might get fucked today after all if you keep behaving well, slut," Alina told her. "But not yet. For now, you will watch while Ro gives me that dick you helped making so hard. Come over here, Ro."

12