Coming In Ep. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They walked over to her, stood behind her and put their hands on her hips. She spread her legs a little, and they pushed the tip of their dick against her entrance. "Like this?"

"Yes, that's good," Alina cooed. "I can feel the tip of your dick. It's so swollen and hot. Put it inside me. Slowly."

Ro thrust forward and let their cock slide into Alina's tunnel. Her insides embraced them with wet warmth. She moaned. "Oh yes. I can feel your dick inside me. It's so hard and big. It feels good. Does it feel good for you, too?"

Ro understood and replied, "Oh yes, it feels fantastic to have my swollen cock deep inside your moist pussy." It was their first attempt at dirty talk, and they felt a bit awkward but it was all part of the plan to force Laura to watch and make her even more desperate.

"Now fuck me with that big hard dick of yours," Alina said. "Give it all to me, but slowly. I want to savor every centimeter of your throbbing cock penetrating me. And you, slut, don't you dare touch yourself while I get Ro's dick. I swear, you will regret it."

Ro pulled back until their cock was almost completely out of Alina's pussy and then slid it back in. She gave a long satisfied moan from the depth of her throat. "Ooooooh. Just like this. Fuck me deep and slow."

Ro eased into a slow pace and slid the entire length of their cock into Alina's wet sex and out again. She let out a loud moan every time they pushed into her, and it seemed a bit over the top, almost like the actresses in porn movies did it. Ro was confident that she was enjoying the ride, but they never had gotten this kind of reaction from her, so they assumed she was exaggerating it to put on a show for Laura. Nonetheless, the show was pretty hot for them too, and it didn't take long for their orgasm to build up.

"I'm about to cum," they announced. "Can you feel it?"

"Yes, I can feel it," Alina answered. "Your glans is so big! It feels incredible inside me. Keep fucking me until you cum, Ro! I want to feel that big cock of yours twitch inside me! I want you to cum hard and shoot a huge load out of this dick!"

"Oh God, it feels so good jamming my hard dick into your wet snatch till I cum!" Ro shouted and felt ridiculous.

But it worked. They thrust into her twice more and then they felt their dick releasing its load.

"Oh yes! Oh yes!"

"Oh, that's good," Alina moaned. "Give it to me. Give it all to me."

Ro made a show out off screaming with lust while they pounded Alina until their member was decreasing inside her. They pulled out and stood there, breathing heavily.

Alina straightened up and turned towards them. "That was good," she purred. "Kiss me."

Ro and Alina kissed passionately, and then she turned around again and approached Laura. "Sit up."

Laura sat up and looked at her expectantly.

"Did you like that little show, we put on for you?" Alina asked her.

Laura nodded.

"Did it make you even hornier?"

Another nod.

"Oh, I bet it did," Alina said, reached out and gave one of Laura's nipples a little pinch. "Did you imagine yourself in my place?"

Laura nodded the third time.

"You have been a nice and obedient little slut, so far," continued Alina. "Keep it up like that and you might get your reward after all. But not yet. Ro has cum already, but I haven't. So here's whats happening next: I will be lying on the coach on my back, and you will finish what Ro has begun with your fingers, understood?"

"Y-yes," Laura gasped and hastily got up from the couch to make space for her girlfriend.

"Good", Alina said and lay down, spreading her legs. "Oh, and one more thing: I want you to lick my titties, while you're at it."

Laura lay next to Alina, slid a hand between her thighs and then inserted her index and middle fingers in Alina's cleft while she put her mouth on Alina's breast. She began to massage Alina's g-spot and rubbed her clit with the thumb.

"Fuck, that's good," Alina cooed. "Suck my nipples."

Laura did as she was told and took one of Alina's small, perky nipples in her mouth.

"Aaaah, yes. Just like this." Alina buried a hand in her girlfriend's curly hair and grabbed her. "Do you like getting me off?"

Laura gave a muffled hum of affirmation.

"Of course you do, you little slut. Keep it up like this and you will earn your reward."

Laura kept working Alina's pussy and clit with her hand and suckled her nipples. The display of the two and Alina's deep sighs of pleasure made the blood flow back into Ro's dick, and it started to grow hard again, though slowly.

"Faster," Alina instructed her girlfriend. "But only a bit. Yes that's good. Oooooh."

Laura increased the speed of her finger-fucking, and there was a wet noise every time she plunged into Alina's pussy.

"Ah yes!" Alina moaned. "Keep working my pussy, slut! Keep working it! I'm gonna cum! I'm gonna cum!"

A jolt went through her entire body and made her arch her back as she moaned and sighed in pleasure. After her orgasm had subsided, she sat up. Her hand was still buried in Laura's hair, and she pulled her head a bit backwards and forced Laura to look up. "You did good, slut. Ro, what do you think? Has she earned her reward?"

"Erm... Yes." Again, Ro was caught off guard. They coughed and repeated with a more firm voice: "Yes, she has."

Alina turned back to Laura. "You want Ro's dick inside your horny cunt?"

With her head still being held in Alina's firm grasp, Laura was unable to give a nod, so she said "Yes, please. Let Ro fuck me. Please."

"I'd love to," Alina replied. "But there's one little problem. Would you come over here please, Ro?"

Curious what was going to happen next, Ro came over and stood next to the two. Alina forced Laura's head around so that she was looking at Ro's crotch which was in front of her face. "See, Ro just came while they fucked me, so their cock has gotten limp. It already has recovered a bit from the show we made. But in order for Ro to fuck you good, it needs to be completely hard. What do you say? You managed to get Ro hard already today. If you manage again, you get their nice, hard cock into your steaming pussy. If you don't - well let's just say I've put your sex toys where you'll never find them. Wanna try?"

"Yes," Laura begged. "Please let me try. I want this dick so bad."

"Open your mouth, then," Alina ordered.

Laura obeyed and took Ro's cock into her mouth. She let her tongue swirl around its tip while hollowing her cheeks to suck.

"Yes, that's good," Ro told her. Their dick already was reacting to the treatment and stirred a bit in Laura's warm and moist oral cavity. She began to bob her head while still licking Ro's glans. It felt amazing, and their cock was growing quickly.

"Good job," Alina complimented. "See how hard and big it gets? You will enjoy having it penetrate you. Just a bit more."

Laura bobbed her back a couple of times more, making slurping noises, until Alina pulled her head back. With a gasp, Laura released Ro's member from her mouth. It stood hard and erect and glistened from her spit. Alina sat on one end of the couch, so that one leg was on it, and the other on the ground. She put her arms around Laura's waist and pulled her towards her, so that Laura sat between Alina's legs, her back against Alina's belly, and her head rested on Alina's shoulder.

"Ro needs another condom," Alina told her.

Laura obediently pulled another condom over Ro's cock.

"Spread your legs," Alina demanded, and Laura did as she was told. Ro kneeled on the couch, crawled between Laura's legs and let the tip of their dick lie on her outer folds. The soft touch was enough to make Laura gasp, and her eyes were open wide.

"You want me to play with your tits while Ro fucks you?" Alina asked, her mouth being right next to Laura's ear.

"Yes! Yes, please!" Laura whimpered. Alina gave Ro a nod. Ro understood and shoved their dick into Laura's dripping wet pussy effortlessly, while Alina squeezed her breasts. Laura let out a cry of pleasure.

"Do her whatever way you like, Ro," Alina said. "This cunt is yours to use."

Ro took a moment to savor the feeling of their member inside Laura who was trembling in pleasure and anticipation, and then started to fuck her. They quickly eased into their preferred rhythm: neither too slow, nor too fast, and with long thrusts that allowed them to feel every centimeter of their dick embraced by Laura's flesh. Laura moaned and quivered as Ro fucked her and Alina kneaded her lush breasts and pinched her nipples.

"You like that, huh?" whispered Alina in Laura's ear. "Finally getting boned while I play with your tits?"

"Yes! Yes!" Laura gasped. With all the foreplay, it did not take her long to come close to orgasm. Her moans grew louder, and Ro could feel the insides of her pussy clenching around their dick.

"I'm cumming," she gasped, out of breath. "I'm cumming! I'm cum- AAAAAAAHHHHH!" She burst into an intense climax that shook her entire body. Her eyes rolled back in her head, and her pussy squeezed Ro tightly in rhythmic pulsations. Her orgasm did not subside for quite a while, since Ro kept thrusting into her, and Alina pinched and twisted her nipples vigorously. Eventually, though, the waves that ran through her ceased, and her entire body lost its tension. "Stop," she gasped. "It's too much."

Ro, who felt like they could go on for some more, made a movement to pull out of her, because they knew that the overstimulation could become unpleasant. But Alina shook her head. "That's not how it works. You begged us to fuck you, remember? You get it all, or you don't get anything, slut! Keep going, Ro!"

Laura's gasps turned into whimpering when Ro resumed thrusting into her. They increased the speed in order to make it shorter for Laura.

"That's right," Alina said. "Pound her! Give that little slut what she asked for!"

Encouraged by Alina's cheers, Ro continued to pound Laura and felt the orgasm building up inside them.

"I'm cumming," they gasped. "You hear that, slut? I'm cumming while I fuck that hot pussy of yours." The initial awkwardness they had felt when trying to do dirty talk had evaporated with their lust and the entire dynamic of the situation.

"Yes, please!" Laura whimpered. "Cum, while you're inside me!"

Ro gave another couple of thrusts, and then their swollen cock twitched and spurted semen into the condom. They moaned loudly as they came and kept thrusting until their member became limp. Gasping for air, Ro collapsed onto Laura.

Alina came to them, pulled their flaccid dick out of Laura's folds and took off the condom. Then she grabbed Laura's chin. "Was it good? Did you like it?"

"Yes," Laura said.

"Well, then," Alina. "What do you say, slut?"

"Thank you."

Alina let go of her girlfriend's chin and smiled warmly. "You're alright, Laura?"

"Yes," Laura answered. "This has been intense."

"It was fucking hot," Alina agreed. "For a moment, I was afraid I had pushed a little bit too far when I smacked your pussy."

Laura shook her head. "No. It didn't really hurt, you know? Just enough to give a little thrill."

"Good," said Alina. "I couldn't let you get away with that insolence."

Laura grinned. "What was getting me off, was the feeling of being punished. I might be less obedient in the future just to see what you might come up with."

"Don't tempt me." Alina leaned to give her a loving kiss. Then she turned around. "What about you, Ro? You did great. Everything's alright?"

They nodded. "Yes, I'm good. I felt a bit awkward at first, but you did a great job giving hints at what you expected me to do."

Alina smiled. "Good. Come over here."

Ro came over and kissed her, then Laura.

"I love you two," Laura said.

"I love you, too," Alina answered. "And you, Ro."

Ro's throat tightened and their heart pounded in their chest. "I love you both," they whispered.

12