Coming In Ep. 09

Story Info
Ro and Laura both take important steps.
6k words
5
694
1
0

Part 9 of the 9 part series

Updated 11/13/2023
Created 09/12/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

***If you're reading this, please leave a rating and consider taking the time to leave a comment. If you haven't read the previous parts, and you are going back to catch up on the story, please consider rating them as well. Feedback always helps and is much appreciated. Thank you!***

Laura, Alina, Ro, and Tim were sitting in the university mensa, enjoying their lunch.

At least they tried to.

"Jeez, why is the vegan option always so bland and boring," Tim said and put his fork down. He was of a lanky guy, a bit taller than Ro. His short hair was dark blonde with a tint of ginger. When he laughed or smiled, which he often did, his narrow face used to brighten up. He was charming, funny, and generally easy to be around with. Ro could see why Laura liked him.

After their first date, it hadn't taken them long to go on a second. That had been when Laura had told him she was in a relationship with her two housemates but they had given their consent for Laura to date Tim if he so wished. Apparently, this had come as a bit of a shock for him, and he had asked for some time to think it through. This had had Laura in a state of anxiety and nervousness for the better part of a week, until Tim had figured out his thoughts on the whole situation. He had said that he wasn't really sure how he felt about it but he wanted to give it a try for Laura's sake. So he had begun to hang out at the house occasionally in order to get to know Ro and Alina and ease into the idea of being part of a polycule. By the beginning of December, they all felt like they had started to feel comfortable with it. Although, as far as Ro was aware, Tim and Laura were still taking it slowly.

"You don't like your food?" Alina asked.

Tim shook his head. "My expectations with mensa food are low to begin with but it's almost like they're making it extra hard to be a vegan around here. I mean, this is supposed to be a vegetable curry, but there's hardly any spices in it. And the vegetables are cooked to death. And don't even get me started on the choice of vegetables! I mean, zucchini? What the fuck are they doing in a curry?"

Ro swallowed their pasta and said "There was a dish with zucchini yesterday, I think. They probably used some of the leftovers for today's vegan curry."

"Yes, that's another thing that makes me mad," Tim replied. "It's always a dish where they just can throw together whatever stuff they have left. Curry. Pasta with vegetable sauce. Some kind of vegetable casserole with vegan cheese. It's repetitive and unimaginative. It displays an utter disrespect for vegetables as a type of ingredient in its own right."

"I hadn't taken you for a foodie," Alina remarked.

Tim shrugged. "Well, I guess I am. I enjoy cooking. It helps me unwind. And my decision to go vegan a couple of months ago really has given it a boost. When you voluntarily limit your options, you need to get creative."

"It's probably harder when you need to cook in large amounts, though," Laura mused. "You can't make that elaborate dishes in huge quantities and keep them warm for a couple of hours."

"Right," Tim nodded. "That's another limitation and I acknowledge it. I just would like a bit more appreciation of the ingredients they're using. It wouldn't be that hard to make this curry actually good. Don't throw all the vegetables in at the same time. A bit more spices. Some fresh coriander, perhaps. Replace the fucking zucchini with something else. Chickpeas, maybe. Folks need protein, for crying out loud. That's all it would take. I'm not asking for an elaborate and delicious three-coursed vegan meal. I can make that myself."

"What would you serve for your elaborate and delicious three-coursed vegan meal?" Laura asked.

Tim paused a moment to think. "Depends on the cuisine that inspires it, I guess. I could do an Italian-inspired meal. Start with some garlic bread with olive paste. Then maybe a lentil bolognese that has been simmering for a couple of hours. End with a vegan panna cotta, that's easy to make with coconut milk. I could throw in a salad, too."

"That sounds good," Alina said.

"Or I could start with a serving of my home-made Kimchi," Tim continued. "Slightly warmed and sprinkled with chopped peanuts. Vegan mapo tofu for the main course. For dessert, maybe fried banana, that's a classic. Or something else."

"I love mapo tofu," Laura interjected.

"Mapo tofu, it is, then," Tim said.

"Wait, are you inviting me for diner?" Laura asked.

Tim grinned. "Do you want to be invited?"

"I can't believe I said yes!" Laura exclaimed, walking back and forth in the living room.

"Why not?" Ro asked. "Tim is nice and you said you love mapo tofu."

"It would be our third date!" Laura answered. "You know what ordinarily happens on third dates."

"Laura," Alina inserted herself into the conversation with a 'give me a break'-voice. "You're a polyamorous bisexual dating a woman, an enby, and a man. Nothing about your lovelife is ordinary. Why are you getting all worked up about cis-het dating conventions all of a sudden?"

"Because Tim is a cis-het!" Laura threw her hands in the air. "And he invited me for diner! So there's a chance I'm going to stay overnight!"

"Yes, he's a cis-het. But he's a cis-het who is dating a polyamorous bisexual," Alina pointed out. "And you know perfectly well you don't have to stay overnight if you don't want to."

Laura still didn't calm down. She continued her pace back and forth and started to reply. "But-"

"Would you want to stay overnight?" Ro asked her.

That was enough to stop her. She stood in the middle of the room and froze.

"What?"

"Would you want to stay overnight if the opportunity came up?" Ro repeated their question in a calm and sober tone.

Laura blinked. "I... I haven't really thought about it," she said slowly. "I mean Tim and I agreed to take it slowly because we both needed some adjusting to the situation. It hasn't come up yet."

"Sure," Ro said. "But suppose it came up?"

Laura took another moment to reply. "I guess I would," she finally said. "I mean he's cute and nice. And we may have made out at some point, although all the clothes stayed on."

"See?" Alina said. "He's obviously into you, and you into him. So what's bothering you?"

Laura sat down and wrinkled her forehead pensively. "That's a good question. I'm afraid I ruin it if we proceed too fast, I think. When I told him about the whole polyamory thing, we had a long talk after which we agreed on taking things slowly to ease into the situation and see if it works out."

"That's a legitimate concern," Alina said. "But allow me to ask you a question: what if it has worked out by now and the two of you are now ready for the next step?"

"But what if we're not?" Laura asked back.

Ro got up and hugged her. "I know what you're thinking," they said. "You're so afraid of doing something wrong that you're not doing anything. You're afraid of the decision. I'm like this myself. But not doing anything is still a decision. You can ruin it by moving on to quickly, you can ruin it by not moving on. Whatever it is, there's only one way to find out."

"How did you get so wise, Ro?"

They shrugged. "Must be all the classical novels I'm reading for my classes."

"There's another thing to consider," Alina stated. "Tim is a great guy. I don't think he would let you ruin things so easily."

"Good point," Laura conceded.

"See?" Alina repeated.

"So, you will accept Tim's invitation?" Ro asked.

Laura smiled. "I do love mapo tofu." She leaned in and gave Ro a loving kiss. "Thank you, you two. I'm lucky to have you."

Alina chuckled. "We'd be a bad polycule if we couldn't give our girlfriend dating advice."

Two days later, Laura went off to her diner date.

"Have fun," Alina told her. "Enjoy Tim's cooking. And yourself."

"Thanks, I will."

"And remember," Ro said. "He likes you. Big time, by the looks of it. You can't really mess it up as long as you go along with what feels right."

Laura kissed the two goodbye and went off into the dark December evening.

"That leaves the two of us, again", Ro said, closing the door. "Wanna order pizza?"

Alina put her hands on her hips and frowned in pretend disappointment. "What, no three-coursed meal for me?"

"Maybe some other day," Ro said. "I need to take some lessons with Tim first. I hear, mapo tofu is a real panty dropper."

"I'm more of a Pad Thai girl," Alina said. Ro made a gesture as though they were taking note. Then they presented Laura their phone, the food delivery app open.

"Are you thinking of seeing someone else?" Alina wanted to know when they were sitting at the table, each of them having a cardboard box with pizza in front of them.

Ro had just taken a bite, so they used the time it took to chew and swallow to think about the question. Eventually, they shook their head. "No."

"Why not?" Alina asked. "You know, it would be alright for us. Same conditions for everyone."

"I know," Ro replied. "That's not the reason."

"What is it then?"

Again, Ro took some time to answer. "It's a bit embarrassing," they began. "I just don't have any experience with the whole dating thing. I wouldn't know what to do in the first place."

"But you're dating us two."

"Not thanks to any of my efforts. That was all your work and Laura's. If you had waited for me to make a move, we had never become a thing. I was basically a virgin when we met. Well, not literally, but practically speaking. I had one... thing back in school. I don't think you can even call it a relationship. I'm just too shy and too socially awkward. I don't think I could approach someone, flirt, ask them out, all that."

Alina nodded, her mouth full of pizza. She swallowed and said: "Yeah, I understand that. You told me how you got bullied in school. You were the outsider. The awkward kid. But you aren't anymore. You have grown so much in the two months since I met you. You are settling into your identity." She nodded at Ro's purple-dyed hair and their fingernails coated with purple polish. "You're a lot more confident."

"I don't feel like I am," they said.

"It's probably hard to get rid off the conviction that you're unlovable if that's the message which has been hammered into your head for years," Alina admitted. "But you're kind and funny and cute. We could set up a profile on a dating app, if you like. Or Laura and I could help you the next time there's a queer party."

Ro didn't know how to feel about this offer. They appreciated the suggestion but they still felt uncomfortable about the prospect of going through the whole process of dating. It had always felt like a game everyone played and whose rules no one had bothered to explain to them. "I'll think about it," they said. "How about you?"

Alina shrugged. "I might start seeing someone else, I think. If the opportunity comes up, that is. I'm not actively looking. Right now, there's only one person I'm looking forward to be with." She shot Ro a fiery look. "It's been a while since the two of us had some time for ourselves."

Ro smiled.

After they had finished their pizza and put away the boxes. Alina didn't waste any time. She put her arms around Ro's neck and a leg around their waist. Ro held the leg with one hand, put the other between her shoulder blades to help her keep her balance, and welcomed her passionate kiss. Her tongue probed into their mouth and met Ro's. Their tongues danced around each other while Alina was grinding her body against Ro's.

Then Alian slipped out of their embrace and made a step backwards. Her breath had become quicker, just as Ro's, whose dick had also started to grow hard.

"Are you in the mood for dessert?" Alina asked.

" What's on the menu?"

"Today's special is my pussy."

Ro licked their lips ostentatiously. "Sounds delicious."

Alina smirked and took off her pants. She was wearing black panties underneath, whose fabric was very transparent. She made a move to take it off, too but Ro shook their head. "Let me do it."

Alina sat on the table. Ro came up to her, pulled her panties down her legs and tossed them aside. They sank into another deep kiss, then Ro bent down. Alina spread her legs wide open. Her pussy lips were swollen, and Ro could smell her arousal. "Looks like it's ready," they said.

"Dig in," Alina invited them.

Ro dove between her legs and licked over the entire length of her pussy in one single, slow stroke. Alina gasped. Ro continued to let their tongue wander over her sex in long, slow movements, coating it with their saliva. Gradually, they increased the pressure, so that their tongue was pushing Alina's labia apart. She moaned and put a hand in Ro's hair.

"Oooh, that's good," she sighed.

Ro stuck their tongue into her entrance and licked her from the inside. The smell and taste of her arousal became more intense.

"You like your dessert, don't you?"

Ro hummed into her and retreated their tongue. The put their mouth over the upper part of her sex and sucked a little. Alina inhaled sharply when Ro pulled her clitoris between their lips. They kept sucking, so that it was exposed and licked it. Alina's moans quickly became louder and more high-pitched.

"Just like that. Keep it up."

Ro lapped her hard little nub with their entire tongue without increasing the speed. Alina twitched but didn't orgasm yet. "Oh God, you're teasing me."

Slowly, Ro brought her to climax which had her yipping and moaning. They did not stop licking her, until her orgasm had subsided completely. Then they came up from between her legs. Alina smiled at them. "Give me a kiss."

As they kissed, Alina jumped off the table into Ro's embrace. They let a hand wander down her back and gave one of her buttocks a little squeeze. She rubbed their crotch through the fabric of the jumpsuit they wore. "Let's go upstairs."

The two quickly made their way upstairs and collapsed onto Alina's bed. Ro came to lie on the back, and Alina straddled them. She removed her top and bra and wiggled her pointy breasts the size of tangerines in Ro's face. They grabbed and squeezed them.

Alina bent down to kiss them and opened the zipper of Ro's jumpsuit. It took them both some effort to get the garment off, but eventually they managed and Alina almost tore Ro's boxers off. She grabbed their stiff member and stroked it in spiral movements which had them moaning loudly within seconds. She got a condom, put it over their cock and lay next to them on the bed. She pulled Ro into her arms, so that they came to lie on top of her, then kissed them greedily.

"I want you," Ro panted.

She reached for their cock and lead it into her pussy which was all wet from her juices and Ro's saliva. This time, they did not pound her hard, like she had demanded the last times, because they felt it didn't fit the mood. Alina seemed to feel the same because she didn't tell them to change anything. Instead, she put one hand in Ro's neck and pulled their face close to hers. With Ro's forehead pressing against Alina's, the world outside the union of the two lovers ceased to exist. Ro could see nothing but Alina's blue eyes, hear nothing but her moans and gasps and their own, feel nothing but her body taking theirs inside her, smell nothing but her breath mixing with theirs.

Again and again, their mouths met in passionate kisses while Ro thrust into Alina's warm depths until their cock was swollen and throbbing. Their moans grew louder, and they wanted to arch their back, but Alina did not release their neck from her grasp.

"Oh God," they gasped.

"Yes," Alina whispered. "Don't stop. Let yourself go."

"Oh God," they repeated louder. Then they sought her lips once more and kissed her while they pumped their hips up and down and came with an intense orgasm that made everything but Alina fade into black.

After Ro had regained their senses, they removed the condom and lay on their back. Alina snuggled against their side and rested one arm on their chest. Ro put an arm around her, closed their eyes and enjoyed the feeling of her warm body. They lay in silence for a bit, until Alina struck up an idle conversation. They talked about books, movies, memes, and other stuff. Eventually, the talk touched on uni and classes which prompted a thought Ro had been mulling over for some time to resurface.

"I have been thinking of coming out in uni," they told Alina. "Request a name change in the documents, tell teachers about my pronouns, you know."

She propped herself on one elbow and faced them. "Cool," she said. "What has you lead to this decision?"

A part of Ro noticed that she didn't ask them whether they were sure about it or whether they had thought it through. Neither did she remind them that it came with a risk. She simply trusted Ro's judgment and asked about their reasons.

"My given name is feeling less and less like my name," they explained. "And being addressed with it on a daily basis, having to put it on my coursework, and all that, really is giving me a hard time. I know, the university has caved in to the demands of the students a while back and acknowledged the right of transgender students to be addressed with their preferred names, so I thought I'd give it a try."

"You absolutely should if you want to," Alina agreed.

"I have a draft of an email for my teachers and another draft of an email for the office of student affairs," Ro said. "Would you take a look at them before I send them?"

"Sure!" Alina exclaimed and kissed them. "I'm so happy you have decided to take this step!"

Ro laughed a bit nervously. "Yeah, me too, although it also creeps me out."

"Understandable," Alina said. "But it will all work out, I'm sure. See, that's what I meant before!"

"What?" Ro asked.

"When I said you had become much more confident with your identity. You're presenting yourself to the world as your true self and demand to be acknowledged. That's huge!"

"I haven't thought about it that way," Ro admitted.

"I'm so proud of you," Alina said. While her words were still sending a warm feeling through Ro's chest, she bent down to kiss them. They wrapped their arms around her neck and pulled her close, returning the kiss. Alina let her hands roam over Ro's chest and belly. Their kisses became more passionate and demanding, and Alina's hand wandered down and cupped Ro's scrotum. She gently massaged their balls and licked one of their nipples.

Ro moaned and let out a gasp when Alina bit their nipple. She snickered. She rubbed their dick until it was hard again, and then some more before she reached for another condom. She kissed Ro while she put it over their member and then knelt on the bed before them. Ro fondled her breasts.

"Take me from behind," she demanded.

"How do you like it?", they asked.

"Whichever way you prefer but take me from behind."

Ro nodded and got up. She bent forward and got on all fours. They knelt behind her and let their erect cock lie between her buttocks. They grabbed it with one hand, slapped it against her perineum a couple of times and rubbed their glans against it. Then they put their hands on Alina's hips and pushed inside her.

"Mhm," she said. "I love the feeling of being penetrated like this. Keep going."

They found a rhythm of fast thrusts that still wasn't rough. Alina met each of Ro's pushs with a backwards movement of her hips, so that their cock slid deep inside her. They both moaned loudly. Alina grabbed the bedframe with one hand and put the other between her legs. Her moans grew even louder when she began to rub her clit while Ro fucked her from behind. Aroused by Alina's cries of pleasure and her masturbating, Ro was quick to reach orgasm. Their cock twitched and pulsed and then they came for the second time today. Ro almost lost their balance and held on tight to Alina's hips while they continued to thrust into her, releasing squirt after squirt of semen.

12