Coming In Ep. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

At some point during their orgasm, they noticed that Alina was also climaxing, as she was now rubbing her clitoris more forcefully and quivering with pleasure. They continued their thrusts throughout her climax, while their member was already collapsing. Finally, the pulled out of her and put the condom away. They lay on the bed again and embraced Alina. The two kissed and stroked each other's naked body some more, enjoying the post-coital feeling of mutual connection.

"Alina?" Ro asked.

"Yeah?" she asked back.

"I was wondering if-" They broke off. "Nah. Forget it."

"No, tell me."

"It's silly, really."

"Doesn't matter. Tell me. Remember all the times we talked about being frank with each other? I meant it. And I was under the impression that you meant it, too."

Ro sighed. "It's just.. I wanted to ask... How do you feel about anal?"

Alina didn't say anything.

"I'm just curious," Ro blurted out. "Every time I fuck you doggy-style, I see this butt of yours, and I cant' help thinking about what it would be like-"

"To put your dick in there?" Alina completed the sentence.

"Yeah."

"I did it a couple of times", Alina said. "It was... nice, I guess. Not unpleasant but not mind-blowing either." She paused for a moment, then asked, "Would it have to be me?"

"If you don't want to," Ro began, but she interrupted them. "That's not what I'm a saying. I'm asking if you want to fuck my ass, specifically, or if it could be someone else's."

Ro was puzzled. "But who-" And then, it dawned on them. "Oh. No, it doesn't have to be your ass, specifically."

Alina nodded. "Good. I need some time to prepare."

"Can't wait to see what you have in mind," Ro said.

Alina grinned and kissed them.

At about the same time, Laura was kneeling on a couch with Tim sitting to face her, stroking his hard cock while he was sucking one of her nipples and kneading her buttocks with both hands.

It had been a perfect evening. Tim had welcomed Laura wearing an apron and with a kitchen towel over his shoulder.

"Come on in," he had said. "Diner is almost ready."

"Smells delicious," Laura had answered and kissed him.

They had enjoyed a truly delicious three-coursed vegan meal which had exceeded Laura's expectations. The conversation had been mainly about uni. They were both studying medicine, but Tim was interested in cardiology. He was impressed with Laura's plan to specialize in transgender health care and had a lot of questions about her psychology classes.

That was one reason why Tim had gotten Laura's attention in the first place. From the beginning, he had been interested in her personality and her goals in stead of just wanting to get into her pants.

After the dessert they had sat on the couch in the living room of Tim's small two-room apartment and had chatted some more. They had began to cuddle which had transitioned to kissing and eventually to a full-blown make-out session. At some point, Laura had noticed the bulge in Tim's pants. She had put a hand on the buckle of his belt and looked at him. He had given her a nod, so she had opened his pants and pulled them down, followed by his boxers. His cock was very much like Tim himself: longer and thinner than average.

Laura had bent down and given its tip a few licks which had elicited groans of pleasure from Tim. But then she had realized that she wanted to keep kissing him, so she had dripped a generous amount of spit on his member and then began to stroke it with slow, spiraling movements. She only had stopped for a brief moment to let Tim take off her sweater and bra. She had continued while they had been kissing passionately and with a lot of tongue. Then Tim had went for her tits, and here they were.

She put the hand that she was not using to jerk him off on the back of his head and stuck her chest out, shoving her breasts in his face. She had began to moan at his licking and sucking, and every time his tongue flicked her nipple, a bolt of lightning seemed to run from her breast to her pussy.

Laura could feel that Tim was close to cumming. She slowed down her movements and asked, "Do you like my tits?"

Tim released her nipple from his mouth. It was wet from his spit, and the air felt cool on it. He looked up at her, beaming. "Hell, yes."

She smiled. "Good. Sit on the edge of the couch. Spread your legs."

He did as she told him, and she stood in front of him. She bent down until her face was the same height as his. She kissed him and then knelt in front of him between his legs. She scooted forward as far as she could. His erect dick was now in front of her face. She straightened her back and bent forward a bit. Then she lifted her breasts with her hands and wrapped Tim's member between them. She looked up to him. His face was pure lust. He put a hand on her cheek and said, "Fuck, that's hot."

Laura smiled and started to massage his cock with her tits. Or at least, she tried, because it soon turned out that titjobs didn't work the way they seemed to work in porn - then again, what did? First, Laura tried to move her entire torso up and down, but that had little effect. She eventually settled with pressing her breasts together to increase friction and moving them up and down in opposite directions.

Tim's groans became louder. "God, keep going."

Laura was happy to oblige and ground her lush breasts against his cock. She could feel herself getting wet while she was watching his rosy glans swelling. She bowed her head and gave it a lick. Tim let out a long "Fuuuuuucccckkk". His dick twitched, and then a string of semen shot out of it and sprayed on Lauras cheeks. She moved her head back, and the next load coated her breasts. She had never done this before, but she found that she liked the sensation of the warm, sticky liquid on her skin.

She wanted to get a taste of it, so she bowed her head again. However, she was not fast enough. Tim shot his third load before she could get her head into position and open her mouth. She felt a burning pain in her eye. "Ow!", she shouted and reflexively jerked back, only to crash into the coffee table with her back. "OUCH!" she yelled, now louder, her entire body burning with pain and embarrassment.

"What happened?" Tim asked.

"You shot cum in my eye," she explained.

Tim reacted in the worst way he could: he started laughing. Although he immediately contained himself, it was too much for Laura. She began to cry. She put her face in to her hands, but she had forgotten that she still had Tim's jizz on her cheeks. As she covered her face, she rubbed it everywhere which only added to the humiliation.

"Laura?" Tim asked.

Sobbing, she shook her head, clumsily came to her feet and stumbled into the bathroom. After a few moments, she felt his hand on her back. "Laura-"

"Get out!", she demanded, but he did not move.

"Laura, I'm sorry. Are you hurt?"

She shook her head.

"I shouldn't have reacted that way, but the situation was so... bizarre."

"The evening is ruined," she sniffled.

"No, it's not," Tim said calmly.

"Yes, it is," she insisted. "We had such a good time, and then I ruined it."

"YOU ruined it?" Tim asked. "If anyone ruined it, it was me."

"Doesn't matter. It's ruined anyways. I was so nervous when you invited me because it was going to be our third date, and I was afraid of moving on too quickly but then we ended up half-naked on the couch, and it was great, until..." She broke into sobs again.

"Until I shot cum into your eye."

"Yeah."

Tim sighed. "Laura, look at me."

"No. I look pathetic."

"So do I," Tim replied. "I'm standing here wearing a T-Shirt and no pants or boxers. My dick is still wet but flaccid. It's ridiculous and the complete opposite of sexy. Please turn around."

Reluctantly, Laura turned around and looked up to Tim. He was smiling warmly. She drew in a deep a breath and calmed down. Tim grabbed a washing cloth soaked it in warm water and held it up to her face. "May I?"

Laura nodded, and he began to clean her face. His gentle movements and the warm water on her face soothed her. After he was done cleaning her face, he also wiped the cum from her breasts and then cleaned the wash cloth. "Better?" he asked.

Laura nodded. "Thank you," she whispered hoarsely.

Tim's smile grew wider and he put a hand on her cheek again. "You want a kiss?"

Laura nodded and allowed him to pull her close and kiss her. She enjoyed the comfort of his embrace. Then he released her.

"What now?" he asked.

Laura shrugged.

"You want to go home?"

"I don't know. No. I don't. But it feels weird. I can't just continue where we stopped, you know?"

Tim nodded and thought for a moment. "How about this: we go back to cuddling. Calm down a little. Then see what happens. You're welcome to stay overnight or leave, whichever way you want it. And if you stay overnight, you don't commit to anything, understood? I want to you to feel comfortable around me, above all else."

Laura smiled and nodded. "Let's go back to cuddling."

They lay on the couch again, and Tim pulled a blanket over them before he wrapped his arms around Laura. She rested her head against his chest, closed her eyes and sensed the warmth of his body and his smell. After a while she scooted up to kiss him. He returned the kiss, and Laura slid her hands underneath his shirt and started roaming them over his upper body. She opened her mouth and welcomed his soft tongue that gently played with hers.

Then she felt his hands fumbling the zipper of her pants and tensed up. Tim immediately stopped and removed his mouth from hers. "You're alright?"

She hesitated for a split second but then nodded. "Yes, yes, keep going," she said and leaned in to kiss him again. They continued to kiss while Tim undid the button and zipper of her pants. He tried to take them off but didn't manage to. Laura got up and stood before him. He bent forward and pulled down her pants. Then he kissed her belly and upper thighs. Laura shivered when she felt his warm breath on her skin. He put his index fingers between her skin and the hem of her red panties and looked up to her. When she nodded, he pulled it down too. He planted a soft kiss on the upper end of her labia, which made her sigh and shiver again.

"Get a condom," she demanded.

He smiled, got up and went into the bedroom. After a couple of moments, he came back with a pack of condoms. She pulled him in for another wild kiss and let her tongue spear into his mouth. At the same time, she grabbed his hand and put it on her chest. They both moaned into the kiss while Laura let him fondle her breast and stroked his cock to make him get hard again. Then she shoved him, so that he fell down backwards and came to sit on the couch again.

"How do you want it?" he asked.

"Lie on your back, I want to ride you, if that's alright," she answered.

He grinned. "You bet it is."

He hastily pulled a condom over his dick and lay down. Laura squatted over him, her legs bent and her knees spread apart, so that her full front and especially her pussy was exposed to Tim. It was a bit of an obscene position, but, judging by the look on his face, Tim enjoyed the view, and she could feel herself getting even wetter at the realization. She grabbed his stiff cock and gently slabbed it against her sex. Tim's pupils dilated with lust. She ground her outer pussy lips against it, and Tim began to moan. Then she lifted her pelvis, pushed the tip of his cock against her entrance and sank down on it. She moaned as his swollen flesh slid inside her.

Riding him like this turned out to be somewhat difficult but she managed to keep her balance when she held on to the backrest of the couch and settled into a steady up and down movement. He began to counter her downward movements with upward thrust, penetrating her deeper. She put her other hand on one of her breasts and twisted her nipple between her fingers, adding to the pleasure.

"Fuck," Tim gasped. "That looks so hot. You're so fucking hot."

She grinned naughtily. "You like to watch me play with myself while I'm riding your dick?"

"God, yes!" he panted.

Laura put her hand between her legs and began to work her clitoris. "How about that?"

Instead of answering, Tim began to thrust into her more forcefully. The double stimulation of his cock inside her and her fingers rubbing her clit was enough to drive Laura over the edge. She struggled to maintain position as the orgasm made her tremble. She screamed out her lust and pleasure and continued to ride Tim until his eyes rolled back in their sockets and his member twitched and pulsated inside her pussy that tightened around it.

They gradually slowed down their movements and came to a halt. Laura got on her knees to support her weight more easily and bent down to kiss Tim. He returned the kiss and groped her breasts that were dangling in front of his face before he kissed them, too.

Laura laughed. "You really like my tits, it seems."

"What can I say?" he replied. "I'm a sucker for a nice pair of boobies, and yours have just the right shape and size for my taste."

"Take your time to enjoy them, then," she said and pulled his face closer to her chest. "You got all night."

12