Coming of Age

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Instead of being distressed, dad groaned loudly and moved his hands to mum's head. It actually looked like he was pushing her lower! Unconsciously, the hand on my penis began moving again and the pleasurable sensations I was feeling multiplied until they became almost unbearable. This is when the next incredible thing happened. My hand stopped moving, I felt my penis swell and even my testicles seemed to tighten. I couldn't control the feelings that rushed through my body and even though I released my penis it didn't stop. I stared at the alien organ between my legs and gasped loudly as it began to shoot a thick white substance. Shot after shot of the mysterious substance were launched from its tip, some landing on my chest and tummy while other splattered into the bushes around me.

Whatever this stuff was, ejecting it from my body was the best thing ever and must surely be therapeutic! The purging continued for a few more blasts before the volume slowly decreased until it was just oozing. Once I had recovered from the shock and feelings of extreme pleasure, I gingerly touched my still rigid penis. The substance felt just as it looked, viscous, slimy and surprisingly hot. My penis was very sensitive and when I tried to repeat the actions that had led to the explosion it was almost painful. I decided to leave it alone for a while and continue watching my parents.

Mum's head was bobbing rapidly up and down on dad's penis and each time it was revealed, I could see it was coated with her saliva. He seemed to be enjoying himself immensely and his hands were helping her head in its up and down motion. He began to grunt loudly, and I wondered if he would explode in the same way I had! Before this happened, he pulled mum's head from his pulsing organ and said, "Stop or I won't be able to hold it!"

Mum gave him a seductive grin and, without speaking, slid up his body. His rigid and wet penis rubbed against her chest and she even purposely bumped against it with her nipples. Dad moaned and he seemed to be struggling to control himself. When mum reached his face, they kissed deeply, and I wondered if he could taste himself on her lips. After what seemed like a long time, their kiss ended, and mum sat up.

They looked so perfect together and my heart missed a beat as I realised how much they loved each other and how much I loved them. Dad's penis was standing straight up between mum's legs. They both looked at it and laughed as it twitched and pulsed in excitement. It almost reached her belly button and I couldn't believe how big it looked.

As incredible as everything had been so far, what happened next was simply unbelievable. Mum raised herself up and took hold of dad's penis. Once she was high enough, she guided the rigid pole between her legs and began to rub it against those flaps of skin I'd noticed earlier. Everything looked shiny and wet and despite the distance I could hear a squishy, sloshy sound that I weirdly found very appealing. I was expecting this action would make dad explode, as I had done and for things to be over. Instead my mother made a few tiny adjustments and then suddenly began to lower herself!

My mouth opened in wonder as I watched dad's huge organ disappearing within my mother. How was such a thing possible and how did it not cause her excruciating pain? From her reaction, I knew it wasn't hurting her as she was clearly savouring every inch! Once fully seated she paused momentarily, then began an up and down motion that I can best describe as riding. She would raise up, until just the tip of dad's penis remained within in her, then drop down until the entire thing was buried again.

This repetitive up and down movement seemed to give them both extreme pleasure and they were unknowingly sharing it with me! Not just visually but also by making incredibly primal sounds. There was the slap of skin on skin, the squelching sound dad's penis made each time it penetrated mum and the cries, groans and grunts of pleasure coming from both. I was hypnotized by what I was seeing, and my own hand once again began to stroke my penis in a matching rhythm. Mum suddenly began to speed up and seemed to be losing control. She looked almost wild and when dad took hold of her breasts and began squeezing them and her nipples, she froze, her body stiffened and she emitted a scream so loud, that had I not known what was happening to her, I would have thought she was in extreme danger!

When her breath ran out and with her body still shaking, she collapsed onto dad limply. This seemed to spurn him on, and his hips began to rise and fall as he lifted them both into the air, thrusting desperately before also crying out loudly and sinking back onto the lounger. They lay there not moving, only the sound of their heavy breathing proving they were still amongst the living.

I was so taken by their animalistic coupling that my vision blurred, and I felt that same rush of pleasure course through my body as my penis again erupted and began to violently spit that mysterious, white, substance all over. When the last contraction ended and my emissions were reduced to a slow trickle, I also collapsed in exhaustion.

As I lay there breathing deeply, it hit me, that I'd just watched my parents engaging in the most intimate act possible. I felt guilty having spied on them, but at the same time I was extremely glad I'd done so. Having witnessed such an amazing display of love made me realise that everything I'd deemed important in life was actually irrelevant. My thoughts were in turmoil as I began to process what I'd seen and heard.

It was clear my parents had just had sex. I'd been under the impression people did this to create a new life, but I now knew that to be just a side effect! Having seen the pleasure they'd experienced and discovering that my own penis could provide something similar, I began to suspect sex was something people engaged in as frequently as possible!

At school I'd daydreamed during most biology lessons and the few friends I had were as geeky as I and also seemingly as naive and unmindful about sex. The combination of these factors went some way to explaining my ignorance. It was useless to continue pondering the reasons for my lack of sexual knowledge, so I moved my thoughts to what I'd heard my parents saying.

Dad had mentioned that they had agreed to wait until I was 18 before educating my in the facts of life. Could I take this to mean that the way mother had behaved in the pool earlier was a sign of things to come? I felt a tingle of excitement as I considered this and imagined what future "lessons" might involve!

Looking at my penis I was relieved to see it had finally returned to a condition closer to normal. It still looked slightly puffy and with some careful prodding I determined it was still somewhat sensitive but nothing like it had been earlier. I was glad that worries about disease and amputation appeared groundless.

Looking at my exposed organ, I recalled mum saying how she hated wearing anything when she swam and sunbathed. Dad had said it was another thing that would be changing and that there would be no more swimsuits even when I was around. This must mean they spent time naked outdoors when I wasn't home. It would explain why mum's breasts had been tanned and, now that I thought about it, dad's crotch as well!

Looking at my very white midsection confirmed that they must have been secretly tanning in the nude! The thought of them being naked in my presence was exciting, but how would I handle it if they asked me to join in? I haven't been naked in front of anyone since I was a toddler and thinking about it filled me with fear. How would they react if I became aroused and my penis became hard seeing mum? A son wasn't meant to have sexual thoughts about his mother and a hard penis would clearly reveal that I was.

I calmed down slightly as I remembered dad commenting on my "boner". He and mum hadn't seemed at all distressed about how I'd reacted to mum's body. In fact, dad had seemed somewhat proud of the fact that I took after him in that department! Were OK with it? Maybe they would even welcome such an obvious display of my feelings towards my mother! Hadn't mum giggled at dad's words and then later said she'd been excited by teasing me? Thoughts of being naked with them were suddenly exciting rather than frightening and I was actually hoping my suppositions were correct and that it would happen sooner rather than later.

One more thing mum had said came to mind and caused a reaction between my legs. When she had been worried, that I might return and find them naked, dad had said it was something I would have to get used to. I was sure that mum's response had been something about not scaring me off and taking things slowly before letting me see them making love. I wasn't one hundred percent sure this is what she'd meant, but if I was correct, it would mean that at some point they would actually have sex with me present!

I placed my hand on my twitching penis and enjoyed the feeling of it growing beneath my fingers. I sat up and looked towards my parents hoping for further inspiration and perhaps another chance to experience that amazing pleasure. To my delight, my parents had also recovered, and it looked like my earlier wish to see mum from another perspective would become a reality.

Mum was sitting up and slowly lifted her hips. They were both looking at her crotch as dad's now limp penis slipped from within her, falling onto his groin with a wet plop and followed by some fluid. A long string of the stuff connected his penis with mum, but it stretched for a moment before breaking as she moved further away. Mum was still dripping, and she left a trail across dad's stomach and chest as she moved. I was confused as to what was happening, but it soon became clear when mum spun around and skilfully placed her groin over dad's face.

He didn't seem surprised by her actions and his hands clasped her hips and helped guide her to the desired position. Mum's amazing arse was facing me know and I could see everything in detail! I began stroking my again fully erect penis and watched in suspense as dad's mouth latched onto mum! He seemed to be licking and sucking her opening. After a few moments of this, a stream of fluid began to gush from within mum. It looked strikingly like what had spewed from my penis earlier and I realised he was drinking his own emissions!

Mum began to moan in pleasure and then leaned further forwards, licking dad's crotch before taking his soft, floppy penis into her mouth. It reminded me a bit of Benji cleaning his private parts, but I found it amazingly exciting and more proof of how much the two of them loved each other. Mum's head was bobbing up and down quite vigorously and I wondered if they were going to make love again! Dad looked like he was trying to bury his face deeper within mum and I felt the now familiar feeling of an impending explosion between my legs. I pumped my hand faster and squeezed tighter in anticipation of the moment of pleasure I knew was rapidly approaching.

When dad suddenly rubbed a finger over mum's tiny pink arsehole, then proceeded to push it almost all the way into the tiny opening, her head shot up and she cried out in release. I peaked at almost the same time could even feel the surge of fluid as it travelled through my penis before exploding from its tip.

Surprisingly, despite mum's oral efforts, dad's penis was still limp and after a few more kisses and licks, mum climbed off dad and stood up. She stretched and then reached down, taking dad's hand and pulling him to his feet. They kissed again and I suddenly feared they would leave the pool and head for the house before I had a chance to get down from my perch. Luckily for me, the two of them walked towards the pool. It looked like they were going to have a swim. I wanted to watch some more, but the risk was too great, and I really didn't want to get caught!

I shook my softening penis before pulling up my trunks and swiftly climbing down from my hiding place. Once on the main path I turned towards the house but, after a few steps, I stopped. The day was still young, and I knew my parents were in the pool naked. What would happen if I went back up there now? If I was correct, they wouldn't be upset and would probably stay naked! The temptation was simply too great, and I turned around and headed back to the pool.

I could hear voices and splashing water as I approached the gate. My hands were sweaty, and I felt nervous excitement. I could still turn around, but I knew I would regret it, so taking a deep breath I opened the latch and continued walking.

Benji was the first to notice my presence. He barked excitedly and ran towards me. I went down on one knee as he reached me and petted him. Mum and dad were at the far end of the pool, which is its deepest point. Their bodies were fully submerged and if I didn't know they were naked I would have been none the wiser.

They looked at me in surprise and it was clear they hadn't expected to see me back for some time. I continued acting innocent and messing around with our dog as I moved towards the sun loungers that had been the stage of their incredible performance. Despite the warm sunshine, I could still make out a few wet patches on the fabric. Mum's bikini and dad's trunks were lying on the ground and I considered picking them up and asking my parents why their swimsuits were discarded here.

Before I had the chance to do that, mum called "Will you join us Greg?"

They were still treading water in the deep end and I said "OK!" and walked towards the pool. Instead of using the steps, I dived in, surfacing a few yards away from them.

Mum smiled "I'm so glad you came back outside; it's such a beautiful day and you spend far too much time cooped up in your room."

"Did you finish whatever you were doing?" inquired dad.

"Yeah, I got bored and decided to join you."

"Well that's one for the books, I can't remember you ever being bored with your computer and coming to spend time with us!" mum gushed, before adding "Actually, you couldn't have picked a better time as we have something to discuss with you."

I dived down and swam closer to them. Normally I don't open my eyes underwater without goggles, but the desire to see them naked was too strong. This was the closest view of their nudity so far but the water and my burning eyes made it difficult to see clearly. I surfaced a foot or two from mum, rubbing my eyes as I said "So, what do you want to talk about?"

Dad spoke up and said, "Son, you're eighteen and an adult now and we think it's time to tell you a few important things."

I wrinkled my brow and acted confused at his words, "um, OK."

Mum took over, "What your father means is that you've led a very sheltered life and your interest in technical things and lack of friends meant that you've missed out learning some important facts of life. Now that you're eighteen we want to explain them to you."

"OK, I'm still not sure what you're on about but let's get out of the pool and you can tell me."

They looked at each other and then mum said, "Before we do that, what do you know about the birds and the bees?"

I frowned at her and dad interjected, "Pam, he's not a child anymore! What your mother is trying to say is, what do you know about sex?"

I was slightly flustered by his direct question and didn't have to act surprised. "Um, ah, um... Not much."

"That's what we thought!" exclaimed mum, then added "Earlier, when I fell into the pool, I saw you staring at my breasts. Have you seen any before?"

I blushed and shook my head, "No".

"How did it make you feel?"

I glanced at dad and he was watching me closely, "Um, I don't know. It was strange."

Dad could tell I was holding back and said, "It's OK Greg, I know you liked looking at your mum's breasts and there's absolutely nothing wrong with that! In fact, I would be worried if it wasn't the case."

I decided to be honest, "well the truth is that I've never seen anything more beautiful and I haven't been able to get them out of my mind since." I paused and added, "It's the reason I came back up here."

I waited in suspense to their reaction and was pleased to see dad grinning broadly and mum smiling happily.

She said, "I'm so proud of you Greg! You don't know how happy it makes us to hear you say that."

Dad added "This is a great start son; you can tell us anything and there won't be any repercussions!"

I nodded and turned to mum as she spoke, "Before we get out of the water, I've got to tell you that your father and I are naked."

My acting skills were required again, and I widened my eyes and looked surprised as I said "What? Why?"

"Calm down, it's no big deal! We love being naked and are often nude at home when you're in school, anyway you've already seen my breasts!"

"You mean you are nudists?"

Dad laughed, "You could say that. We're not members of any clubs or anything like that but whenever we have the opportunity to be naked, we'll take it!"

"But why didn't you tell me? Up until today I've never seen you in anything less that underwear or a swimsuit!"

Dad replied, "We didn't want to force you into seeing us like that until you were old enough to make your own decisions."

His words kind of made sense so I nodded and asked, "So do you get naked in front of other people or just when you're alone?"

Dad said, "We don't mind being naked with others, it's something completely natural. We've even had quite a few naked pool parties here with likeminded friends."

There was one burning question in my mind, so I asked it, "Do I have to be naked too?"

Both of them smiled and mum said, "Of course we'd love for you to give it a try but there's absolutely no pressure."

I nodded again and dad said, "Are you ready to leave the pool now?"

I was more than ready and nodded. Mum moved first and swam towards me. "You can look all you want and ask anything you want. This is all part of you becoming an adult. I know it'll be embarrassing at first, but you'll soon get used to it!"

I gulped and doubted that I would ever get used to seeing my parents naked!

I swam behind mum and could see her naked buttocks as they floated near the surface. My penis began to stiffen, and I started to get worried about it being obvious when we left the water. Dad seemed to anticipate my fear and said, "Um, don't worry about getting aroused when you see you mother in all her glory. It's a normal reaction and just means you're a healthy young man."

His words reassured me and, when mum stood at the bottom of the stairs, I once again feasted my eyes on her incredibly beautiful breasts. She seemed to be pushing out her chest and when I looked up and met her eyes, she was smiling brightly.

"I'm glad you like them. They're not my best feature and I always wished they were bigger."

I couldn't believe what I was hearing! "But they're amazing! I've never seen anything more beautiful!" I exclaimed.

Mum beamed and reached out and stroked my face gently. Her touch was electric, and she looked very happy, "Thank you Greg, it means a lot to hear you say that."

"I always told you they were perfect", echoed dad, then cheekily added "and your nipples are beyond perfection!"

Mum blushed slightly, but I could tell she enjoyed the compliments. "What do you think of my nipples Greg?"

I felt my face redden and my penis stiffen further as I stared at them, "I have to agree with dad. I had no idea nipples could be so stunning!"

Mum laughed in delight, "You used to love drinking from them when I nursed you and I must admit I enjoyed feeling your suckling mouth!"

Mum's nipples grew longer as I watched, and their colour darkened. I inadvertently licked my lips, which didn't go unnoticed by dad. He chuckled and patted me on the back as he said, "I can see you wouldn't mind giving that another try!"