Coming of Age

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mum's hands slid down my back and grabbed my arse cheeks as she pulled me even closer. I reciprocated and took hold of her bottom, squeezing and massaging the smooth and firm pillows of flesh| I felt mum pull her head back slightly and our kiss ended. We were both panting and staring deeply into each other's eyes. I'd totally forgotten about dad until he said, "well it looks like you both enjoyed that!"

I could only agree with his words and mum and I smiled at each other before launching into another equally satisfying kiss. Mum's body began to gyrate slightly and the sensations as the underside of my cock rubbed against her soft skin and pubic hair were exquisite. My only fear was that I would explode before we even got down to making love properly. Luckily, I'd taken matters into my own hands on the way to the kitchen, otherwise I was sure I would have already lost control. Mum pulled back, easing the pressure as we came up for air once more.

"You seem to be a natural Greg! That was amazing for a first time."

My chest swelled in pride and I wanted to continue kissing but mum had other ideas. She let go of me and peeled my hands from her own bottom as she said, "I think I should give you a blow job to take the edge off, is that OK?"

Little did she know I'd done that only minutes ago and I wasn't about to dissuade her, so I simply nodded. She smiled and knelt before me. In this position, she looked incredibly submissive and my heart swelled as I watched her gently take hold of my cock. It was the first time someone else had touched me there and it felt so good that my knees wobbled and weakened.

I glanced at dad, but his gaze was fixed on mum as he stroked is still soft penis. I felt my cock being pulled downwards and looked back at my mother. She was intently staring at the rigid pole as it neared her slightly parted lips, then her eyes returned to mine just as she slipped it's head inside.

I gasped and my hands instinctively dropped to her head as I felt the hot wet heat of her mouth envelop me. It was incredible and things only got better when her tongue began to flick against the underside of my shaft until it found the ridge below my glans. A feeling of such intensity caused me to cry out and mum released my cock and looked at me in concern, "Did I hurt you?"

"No! It just feels so incredible; I had no idea anything could feel that good!"

Mum smiled and dad laughed, "Your mum has a magic mouth!"

I could only agree with him and watched as mum resumed working on me with her skilled mouth. This time I was ready for it and only groaned when she repeated the tongue action. She then pushed my cock deeper and I loved the feeling as more and more of it was enveloped. When I felt myself hit the back of her mouth, I thought that would be it, but incredibly she did something I had no idea was possible, and took more, only stopping when her nose hit my pubes.

I was sure I was lodged in her throat, but she managed to hold this position for quite a while before pulling back and starting a rapid back and forth motion, gripping my shaft tightly with her lips and taking my full length on every other stroke. My hands loosely held her head and I closed my eyes in appreciation. This by far surpassed anything I'd ever felt before and after a few minutes, I knew the end was approaching.

Barely able to speak, I gasped "Mum I... it's going to happen!"

Instead of pulling back as I'd expected, she did the incredible and just continued. Thinking she hadn't understood, I tried to warn her again. I exclaimed, "Mum, I'm going to come!"

Still she didn't release me, and it was now too late, I closed my eyes and let go. I prayed she would forgive me as I unleashed a torrent of semen into her mouth, fully expecting her to spit me out in disgust. When that didn't happen, I opened my eyes and looked at her. She was staring at me and I could feel her gulping down my emissions almost as quickly as they flowed. However, she couldn't quite keep up and her cheeks ballooned before a few dribbles escaped her tightly sealed lips.

I couldn't believe she was doing this and when my spurts slowed to a trickle, she gave one last suck and then released my still rigid and throbbing cock.

"I'm so sorry mum! I tried to warn you, but you didn't stop, and I just couldn't hold back."

Mum opened her mouth and showed me a pool of white cum before swallowing it with evident relish. I was confused until she said, "I love drinking cum Greg!"

Dad added, "it's true, she never lets a drop go wasted!"

"But isn't it horrible?" I spluttered.

Mum smiled and stood up, wiping her mouth with her hand. She then unexpectedly moved closer and kissed me. I felt her tongue delve into my mouth again, but it had a different, slightly salty and tangy flavour. I realised I was tasting remnants of my own discharge and surprisingly it wasn't at all bad. I eagerly explored her mouth with my tongue for more.

"See, it tastes delicious!" she said when we parted. "I always thought your father produced a lot of semen, but I've never had as much as what you just gave me. I can tell you've be storing that up for a while!"

I decided to come clean and blushingly admitted, "Um, actually after your bikini came off and I left the pool, I touched myself for the first time and had my first orgasms! Then I did it again when I went to get the drinks."

Mum's was clearly surprised, and her eyes widened. "Well, you're obviously a healthy young man! It's good that you warned me you would cum, some women don't like the taste so it's always better to let them know."

I nodded and she continued, "There are also many men that enjoy a blowjob but refuse to do the same for the woman, I know this from my friends and I'm happy to say your father isn't one of them!"

She gave him a loving look and he said "I love eating your mother and giving her pleasure. I even enjoy a cream-pie on occasion."

I looked confused and mum laughed, "he means he likes to eat me after coming in my pussy. That's called a cream-pie!"

"Oh!" I said laughing.

Dad looked at me and raised his eyebrows, "aren't you forgetting something Greg?"

I didn't know what he meant until he said, "Your mother just gave you great pleasure, you should do the same for her!"

I turned to mum and she was watching me closely. I was about to speak when she softly said, "You don't have to do anything you don't want to Greg."

I shook my head, "I want to do everything but I'm not sure how!"

She smiled, "OK, well the easiest is if I lie down."

She returned to the position she'd been in earlier, on her back with her bottom at the edge of the sun lounger. Dad and I looked at her as she spread her legs. I moved towards her, went onto my knees then shuffled forwards. Dad didn't stay on the other lounger and moved behind mum, "You can rest your head on my lap Pam, it'll be more comfortable, and you'll be able to see Greg."

Mum nodded as dad straddled the lounger and slid in behind her. His penis was still floppy but seemed longer and thicker than earlier. Mum lowered her head onto his lap and then looked at me as she said, "OK Greg, come closer and then just do what comes naturally."

I moved nearer and looked at mum's pussy. It was even wetter than before, and I knew I would be in for a treat when I finally tasted it. Instead of just diving in, I wanted to take my time and hopefully make it even better for her. I placed my hands on her slim and smooth legs and slowly slid them higher until I reached the top of her thighs. Her skin felt so good and just having my hands on her was extremely exciting. As I rubbed my fingertips up and down the sides of her pussy, gently massaging her, I could tell she was enjoying my ministrations as she moaned softly.

As much as I wanted to taste her, I slid my hands up over her hips and then up her sides until they came to a rest by her breasts. I remembered her saying her nipples were very sensitive and I'd been waiting all day for a chance to touch them. The time had come, and my hands moved up and cupped the small mounds. To me, they were the perfect size and the soft pillows of flesh felt amazing. Mum groaned and dad was watching me intently as I squeezed her breasts and then slid my hands over those nipples.

They felt even better then they looked and both mum and I gasped at the sensation. My thumbs and index fingers took hold of the amazing teats and squeezed gently before pulling them upwards. Mum's body writhed on the lounger and her legs folded themselves around my torso. I could understand why my touch was so arousing for her but, the effect on me was more mysterious. I was almost at the point of orgasm just from handling them! My erect cock was pulsing and a steady stream of precum leaking from its tip.

As I continued to rub, squeeze, pinch and twist her nipples, mum's heady scent intensified, and I inhaled deeply. She was continually moaning now, and I could imagine it wouldn't take much more for me to tip her over the edge. Without releasing her nipples, I pushed myself up and climbed over her body, revealing my erect cock to both of them.

Seeing my engorged and dripping organ they both gasped in surprise and it was obvious they hadn't expected me to recover so quickly. I gave them a moment to look, then lowered my head and took one of mum's nipples into my mouth. It was like a shock to my system and I closed my eyes as long buried memories of doing this as a child resurfaced. Mum seemed to be experiencing something similar and she groaned and pulled my head closer to her breast.

The long rubbery nubbin sank fully into my mouth and I sucked and licked as if I was a starving infant. Mum trembled beneath me and her legs wrapped around my body as she thrust her pelvis against me. She screamed loudly and I felt a warm liquid spraying me until my lower body was drenched. It ended as abruptly as it had started and mum collapsed back onto the lounger limply, just her chest rising and dropping rapidly as she breathed.

I knew I'd just given my mother an orgasm and I felt incredibly proud of the achievement, but my craving for her nipples hadn't been quenched. I switched to the other, being momentarily surprised at how much bigger the one I'd been teasing had become. Mum had a dreamy and relaxed expression on her face as she gently stroked my head while I suckled. All I could do was pray that this wouldn't be a one-time thing.

When she recovered sufficiently to speak, mum said, "Oh Greg, darling, that was so good! Thankyou."

I let go of her nipple and smiled, "I love doing this! It's brought back memories I didn't know I had."

She smiled and pulled me closer for a kiss. As our bodies moved together the wetness below became more obvious. Mum giggled, "Sorry about that, it happens sometimes when I have a really powerful orgasm! But don't worry, it isn't pee!"

I smiled and we kissed briefly. I wasn't done yet and said, "I still need to eat you!"

Dad said, "She's ready for more than that Greg, I'd say this is the perfect moment for you to lose your virginity and then you can have desert!"

I looked at him in shock, "Do you mean..."

He smiled at me and nodded, "Yes! You've prepared her like a pro, and I saw that you're more than ready, so take that cock and stick it where it belongs!"

I was surprised by his somewhat crude language, but it also excited me immensely. Looking at mum for confirmation and seeing her nodding excitedly and chewing her lower lip, I knew she agreed. A sudden bout of nerves hit me, but I pushed myself up and back between her legs. There was still a pool of her juices on her belly and the seat cushion was soaking. The liquid was clear, and I couldn't resist giving it a taste. It had a pleasant mild flavour and definitely wasn't urine. Mum moaned as I licked her like a cat and then giggled when dipped my tongue into her belly button.

It was time. Lifting my face, I watched mum as I shuffled closer. Dad's hands had moved to her breasts and he was gently tweaking her still huge nipples. Once in position, a glance confirmed that my penis was only an inch from her pussy. I took hold of my shaft and pushed it down until my glans met her lips. It felt incredible and I intuitively rubbed it left and right, gently separating her folds and collecting and merging her abundant lubricating fluids with mine.

I remembered mum's words about her clitoris and flicked my cock over the large bump at the top of her pussy. Her reaction was instantaneous, so I continued rubbing my tip across the hard bump. Mum's legs again wrapped themselves around me, pulling me closer and increasing the pressure on her clit, which had now grown longer and was poking out from beneath its hood.

The combination of dad's nipple play, and my clitoral stimulation was enough to give mum another massive orgasm. Her hot juices squirted again and coated my shaft and balls. Seeing her facial expressions and, hearing her vocal outbursts as she orgasmed, was something I could easily become addicted to.

Once she'd recovered, she reached down and pushed my cock away from her obviously sensitive clit. I placed my hands on her hips and let her take control of my cock. She muttered "IN!", it was a single, seemingly innocent word but in this context, it was monumental to me. She skilfully positioned my cock at her opening and nudged me forwards slightly using her legs until my glans was firmly seated in the hot tight passage.

It felt incredible in there and I couldn't take my eyes of the sight of our joining. Mum's pussy was wrapped around my tip and felt like it was trying to pull me deeper. I couldn't wait any longer and pushed forwards slowly, watching intently as more and more of my shaft disappeared within her. It was mesmerizing and the sensations I was experiencing were indescribable!

She was incredibly tight, but my progress was unhindered and soon just an inch or so of my penis remained visible. One last thrust and it was done! My public hair met hers, I could feel her clitoris poking into my pelvis and my balls rested against her buttocks. I'd never felt better or more emotional in my life!

Lifting my eyes, they locked with mum's. I never knew a look could be so intimate or loving and when I began a gentle rocking motion, I could see how her eyelids fluttered with the pleasure my penetration was providing.

Incredibly, the slick heat and pulsing tissue of her pussy was even better than her mouth! It felt like a thousand tiny fingers clasping, releasing and massaging the entire length of my penis.

Dad sounded far away, and I was only dimly aware of him saying, "It's official now Greg you're no longer a virgin!"

Mum's eyes closed and I returned my gaze to the point of our union. It was mesmerising to watch her pussy unfurl as my cock emerged and then to fold back as I pushed inside again. Each time I did this I was also treated to the wet squelching sounds I'd first heard earlier, only now at much greater volume. I tried to maintain a steady pace, but mum's hands suddenly gripped my arms and squeezed tightly as she muttered "I'm almost there, harder!"

Amazingly she became even tighter and the friction between my cock and her passage increased. I began to pull further out and push in at greater speed, it seemed to be what she needed and her grip on my arms became almost painful. A few moments later she screamed again, and her vaginal muscles gripped my cock so tightly that I was forced to stop moving. Her body shook and I could feel the vibrations through my cock before she came down from her peak.

Her grip on my arms and cock loosened and I was able to resume my thrusting once more. She was even wetter than before, and a steady stream of viscous fluid coated my cock and dribbled from her opening each time I pulled back. It was my turn now and I began to lose control. Thanks to the numerous orgasms I'd already I'd lasted longer than expected and wasn't worried about disappointing anyone.

I began to pound into her, and the wet noises of sex were joined by the slap of skin on skin each time I bottomed out. A moment of concern that I was being too rough was quickly proven unfounded by mum's breathless chants of "Yes!", interspersed with "More!". I had to increase my grip on her waist and even pull her back towards me when my frenzied thrusting pushed her up the lounger. With my vision blurring, I began making guttural sounds I didn't recognize as my entire being focused on those few inches of flesh between my legs.

All else was forgotten as a surge of such pleasure washed over me that I almost blacked out. Crying out loudly, I pushed as deeply as I could and unleashed a deluge of sperm deeply within my mother. The jets of semen seemed unending and I lost count before they finally subsided. I was exhausted, my throat was raw, and I couldn't hold myself up anymore. It was heaven to sink onto my mother's welcoming body and bask in it's warm embrace.

Dad exclaimed, "Jesus Christ, that was stunning!"

Mum's hands moved up my body and clasped me tightly. Her soft voice whispered, "You were fantastic Greg, just like your dad when we were younger!"

Her pussy was still clenching and unclenching along the length of the slowly softening tube of flesh as if it were trying to extract every drop of ejaculate. It felt wonderful and I was happy to stay like this for the rest of time. However, all good things must come to an end and when mum felt my cock about to slip from within her, she said, "Greg darling, if you really want desert, now's the time!"

I definitely didn't want to miss this and pushed myself up. My limp penis was still rooted within her, but it wouldn't take much for it to pop free.

"I want to see this!", dad said as he quickly scrambled out from behind mum and crouched down next to me.

Looking at mum's rather battered pussy he stated, "Wow, you really worked her hard Greg!"

I felt a moment of guilt until he put his arm around my shoulder and added, "well done son!"

I smiled weakly and felt my penis being squeezed as mum used her pelvic muscles to eject it. It slithered out like a dead eel and dad muttered, "watch this!".

My gaze focused on her gaping opening and I could see her internal muscles working again as a tide of thick, white and frothy fluid rose from within her depths. She expertly stopped just before it overflowed and dad said, "Dig in boy, get it while it's fresh!"

I licked my lips in anticipation and bent down, latching my mouth onto my mother's pussy. As I Poked my tongue into the frothy mixture, I had my first surprise. It was surprisingly thick and salty. I began to suck and swallow with mum assisting by efforts my squeezing out more. There was so much of it I could barely keep up and my mouth quickly filled.

With bulging cheeks, I pulled back and watched as more trickled down onto the cushion beneath. It tasted astonishingly good and much like a sommelier, I sloshed it around my mouth before swallowing. Mum was watching my reaction and when I licked my lips she smiled. "You like it?" she asked.

"It's great! I've never tasted anything quite like it!"

"Well you really filled me up so there's plenty more! Even for your dad if he wants a try."

Dad chuckled, "I never thought I'd say this, but hell yes!"

I laughed and dived back down for another slurp. With a full mouth I moved back and gestured for dad to take my place. He slipped between her legs and helped himself. Mum hadn't been exaggerating and he managed to extract at least two mouthfuls before using his tongue to get the last remnants. When he was done, he sat back, smacking his lips, "It tastes just like mine, but you produce a hell of lot more!"

Mum smiled and pushed herself up. She looked stunning sitting there with dad between her legs, "At least I won't have to cook any dinner for you today!"