Coming of Age

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"So, Angie, I've been meaning to ask you: you don't mind that I've been feeding Ash, right?"

I have to say I was a little stunned at Chloe telling my mom about that in such an offhand way. I kept listening, my interest now very much piqued.

My mom: "Oh, no, not at all. No, it's good for him. I'm glad to see you two together, really, and that you think he's mature enough for you. And the milk—well, he doesn't really eat right and he's always catching colds, so I think your milk will really help him."

Chloe: "I just—I mean, I know I don't really know him that well, but I just already feel so connected to him."

That was really nice to hear.

Mom: "Well, breastfeeding will do that. I, uh, I've been seeing someone new, and I don't really know her all that well yet, either, but I've been nursing her, and—we're doing that a lot, actually, and it's created a real bond between us."

Chloe: "Yeah, that's how I feel with Ash. I just feel so close to him."

Mom: "It's what happens when you give someone your milk. Your bodies are joined together, right? Part of your body is inside Ash now, literally inside him. It's making him better. Don't ever feel ashamed or embarrassed about it. Don't worry about me catching you, either, by the way. I'm all for it. As far as I'm concerned, it's completely natural. You don't have to hide yourselves away when you do that."

Chloe: "I'd be OK with just feeding him out in the open, but I don't know if Ash would be OK. He'd get a little embarrassed."

Mom: "Well, true, good point. He'd probably freak out." She laughed a little.

Chloe: "I don't really think he should be embarrassed, either; I think it's completely natural. But I guess so is sex, and we don't really do that in front of other people. I know breastfeeding isn't sex, but I think Ash kinda thinks of it that way a little. I do, too, really."

Mom: "So, your friends at school, the other wet nurses, they must all get their milk involved when they're with their partners. Don't they?"

Chloe: "Oh, for sure, absolutely. Everyone does it; I think it's just such a natural thing to do. There's this one couple, two women, and they both have their milk, so they actually breastfeed each other. How amazing is that?"

Mom: "Hmmm. Sounds interesting. You know, I got myself inseminated when I was somewhere around your age, and I never completely stopped lactating even after I was finally done breastfeeding. I've been a little bit milky this whole time, but I never really thought about having a lactating partner. I wonder if I could get my girlfriend to induce."

I'd just about heard enough at that point—I didn't need to know about my mom's sex life—but then Chloe changed the subject.

Chloe: "I guess sometimes it can even happen on its own. They had a guest speaker this one time at PLA, and she was talking about how way back in the Depression, like in the 1930s, a lot of women were dying in childbirth. It just happened a lot back then. And you had these girls who would just kinda step up. Like, they induced lactation so they could take over for the mom who wasn't there. So sad, but really cool that they could just take over."

Mom: "Really, that's amazing."

Chloe: "Yeah, I guess some of them did it on purpose, but sometimes it would just happen, like, sporadically. Like, girls, ones even younger than me, they were around crying babies all the time and they had their milk come in on its own, and then they'd wind up breastfeeding. The speaker was talking about a mom who died when she was having a baby, and so her sister who was 14, she stepped in and took care of it. And even though the sister didn't have a baby or anything, within a couple weeks or so, she had milk and she was breastfeeding."

At that point, I went back outside to finish working.

I always felt like Chloe was so far ahead. It wasn't envy that I felt—I didn't secretly wish to be a breastfeeding woman, anyway. What bothered me was that I had no equivalent, nothing at all that could compare. And, she had a place in the adult world, not just because she was a wet nurse, but because she was mature enough to know how to talk to people who were much older than she was. Chloe just knew how to fit in.

I didn't feel that way. I still felt like a kid, and I had the sense I would feel that way for a long time to come.

---

Chloe's head poked in: "Hey, doin' anything?"

I looked up from my iPhone. "Naw, nothing. Come sit down." I gestured for to sit next to me on the bed.

"I guess I was just wondering if we could play around a little," she grinned, sitting. "I'm in the mood. Oh, who am I kidding—I'm always in the mood these days." Chloe leaned over and kissed me sweetly.

"Yeah," I said, "we can mess around. Let me close the door."

I got up and shut it; as I turned to come back, I felt her eyes on me. She was staring at my sweatpants, at the bulge between my legs. I grinned and then just pulled them off and let my dick fly free. Chloe's eyes sparkled.

I started taking my t-shirt off; Chloe stood and started taking off her nursing bra (she didn't bother unsnapping the cups and just removed the whole bra). The sight of her naked breasts was always very magical for me—their shape and their appearance was so exciting. My cock got even harder, just staring at her bare chest. Meanwhile, she bent down to take off her jeans, and I watched her breasts as they hung firmly beneath her, another thrilling sight.

"We can snuggle if you want, but I wanted to know if we could try something," she was saying.

"Snuggle" was code for putting a breast in my mouth. "We can do anything we want," I told her. "If you want to do it, so do I."

"OK," she grinned, and she was looking kind of bashful. "OK, um, I was thinking about trying anal."

"Oh." I don't know why I was surprised by that—I'd literally just told her we could do anything she came up with—but I hadn't expected her to propose that. "OK, well, that can take some, you know, some preparation ahead of time." I had been with one particular girl last semester who was very into it, and had taught me what you had to do to make it work well.

Chloe reclined on the bed, stark naked and beautiful. "Oh, I've read all about it. I know what you have to do. And so, like, the first step is you have to, you know, kind of clear out your bowels, like completely. And I took a huge shit this morning." She laughed in spite of herself. "Sorry if that's too much info, but I think it kinda matters."

"It's OK, I know you go to the bathroom."

"Well, yeah, but I try to keep it discreet and stuff, but yeah. Anyway, I'm all cleaned up and stuff." She smiled sweetly.

"OK, there's another thing, though. We need some lube, because—well, you just need lube in there." I didn't want to disappoint her, but obviously it would be a bad idea to proceed without lube, and we hadn't needed it up to that point.

"Oh, I've got that. Already bought it. Here." Chloe slid over on the bed and opened the drawer of my nightstand, the drawer I never used. Inside, I saw her purple dildo toy, along with a bottle. She pulled out the bottle. "Extra thick," she said, reading the label. She grinned and then giggled.

"Well, OK, you've thought of everything, wow. Nice. OK, so—like, you wanna try it right now?"

"Yes, please," she said.

"Maybe we should mess around first, kinda get things rolling," I suggested.

"OK. We can snuggle if you want, but I was hoping you could kiss me somewhere special, too."

"Let's snuggle later, like, afterwards. I think I know where you want that kiss."

I got down on my knees next to the edge of the bed, and Chloe slid herself so that her butt was near me. She propped up her head and shoulders on a couple of pillows so she could watch.

I pulled apart her cute, round ass cheeks with my hands; inside, she was pink and wrinkly, with scatterings of black bristly hair. I blew into it softly, making the hairs dance; Chloe cooed. I blew a little harder, glancing up to watch her reaction. She giggled.

Then I put my face between her ass cheeks, stuck out my tongue, and went to work. The moment I started licking around her ass, Chloe squealed.

"That really feels so good," I heard her breathe.

I licked around the entire area between her cheeks before I settled in on her little pinhole. I poked at it, bathed it—she was squealing again, saying it felt amazing—and teased the hairs around it. After a minute of that, I stretched her ass cheeks even further apart until her asshole opened up a little bit. I poked the tip of my tongue inside it and wiggled around. Now, Chloe was squealing.

"Oh my god, I swear I might come if you did that for long enough. I love how it feels. But it's just gonna make me too horny, and I can't wait."

My tongue drilled into her—not far, it was too difficult to push—enough that I knew I could slither the tip around and tease it on the inside. I tried sliding in and out, too, tongue-fucking her. I couldn't get very far in, so I wasn't sure if it was worth the effort, but she started reacting like she loved it. I kept going.

I stayed with it for another minute or so before I withdrew and stood up. "I think you're ready," I announced.

"Yeah," she breathed, "I think I am. OK, here's how I want to try it. Come up on the bed."

Chloe shifted around and then put the pillows underneath her back. She spread her legs apart and shifted her ass so it was aiming up. "Like this."

"Really?"

"Yeah, I read that it's one of the best positions to start with. Here." She grabbed the bottle of lube and handed it to me. "Get between my legs now."

I stood on my knees between Chloe's parted legs. Her hands were on her breasts, casually stroking and squeezing them.

Then, she pushed her feet against my shoulders.

"See? If I do that, I can still kind of control you."

"OK," I said, "so you want me to do it from right here, from this position?"

"Yeah."

I squeezed out some lube and put it around her tiny asshole. Chloe squealed softly again as I spread it around. I squeezed some more lube out, onto the end of my finger, and then carefully poked it inside her ass.

That garnered another squeal: "Ooo, it feels kinda cold."

I squeezed another, bigger dollop and pushed it into her, and pushed my finger in, slowly and gently, getting the lube farther inside. One more gob of lube went into her, and then I coated my hard cock with the lube, too. It glistened.

"All right, we're ready," I told her. "I'm gonna start pushing in, but listen, if it starts hurting at all, or you want me to stop, I'm gonna be looking right at you, so just tell me. No reason to be scared."

"I'm not scared," she smiled. "I trust you."

And with that, I started pushing the head of my cock into her asshole. It was tight, obviously, so I went very, very slowly at first. True to my word, I'd been looking her in the eyes as I started entering her, but I took a quick glance to see the situation: her asshole was stretching, but I only had about half my head in so far. I pushed a little harder, and saw her ass swallow my entire head.

I looked back up at her. "How is it? You OK?"

She nodded, smiling weakly. "It doesn't hurt. Kinda feels good. Keep going."

I pushed in a little bit more, maybe another inch or so, and then stopped. "Still good?"

"Yeah," she whispered, "yeah, it feels kinda weird, but good weird. Keep going. Just keep going unless I say stop."

"OK," I told her, "I'm gonna look right at you while I'm doing it."

I pushed, and this time, I didn't try to stop. The lube was pretty good; I was slipping easily inside, without any friction. I watched Chloe's eyes widen and her mouth go slack as inch after inch of my penis slid into her ass. Before I knew it, my trunk was pressing up against her ass cheeks—my cock was all the way in now.

"Is that it? Is it all the way in?" Chloe looked excited.

"Yeah, it's all the way. How does it feel? You like it?"

"It's so weird!" she said, grinning. "It's like—it's almost like I'm taking a shit, but it feels really good in there."

I laughed at that. "OK, I'm gonna keep working," I told her. "I'm still looking right at you, so if anything hurts, stop me."

She was nodding while I started to withdraw; I pulled out a few inches, not quite all the way, and then thrust back in with some more force.

Chloe made a choking around and a groan, but she looked right into my eyes and nodded enthusiastically, so I didn't stop. I pulled out again, thrust back in again, and this time, I just kept it up, pumping and pumping.

"Oh, god, oh god," she moaned. I maintained eye contact, and she made it clear that she wanted me to keep at it.

I was standing on my knees, with good leverage for thrusting. I watched my cock slide in and out of her for a few seconds; her tiny asshole had stretched open for me, kind of wide open, and it was fascinating to look at. Of course, the inside of Chloe's ass felt good—hot and tight, not at all like her vagina, but nasty and exciting. I was pumping freely now, thrusting hard, sinking my cock the entire way in with every stroke.

Chloe was making different sounds than she did when we fucked. For one thing, she was fairly quiet when we were fucking, only getting loud around the time she started coming. Not with anal, though; she was moaning a lot, making guttural sounds and choking noises. I kept looking up into her eyes, and she kept giving me looks of assurance.

"Feels good?" I said, between breaths. I already knew the answer, but I wanted to hear her tell me.

"Yeah," she panted, "yeah, it feels really good, really different but holy shit. Holy shit."

It felt really good for me, but really, Chloe was the best part. Looking at her round ass, and the obscene spectacle of my cock sliding into her asshole—it made me feel ecstatic. Her grimacing and groaning and wincing and grunting, it was all so satisfying, because she assured me that she was feeling intense pleasure, a new kind of pleasure for her. Those things are what made it hard for me not to come too soon. It felt good, but the best part was Chloe herself.

Her hand was moving down between her legs; I expected she might start playing with her clit, but instead, she poked a finger into her vagina. Inside her ass, I could feel its bony pressure.

I sped up. So did Chloe's finger.

"Oh—oh—OH! OH!! OH!! OH GOD! OH, GAWWD!!!" And then she practically burst into tears as her hips rose up above the bed and her body started to spasm and jerk. "UGH! UH!! UH!! UGH!!! UHHH!!" She continued making those sounds for maybe a full minute, thrashing her head and arms around, her hips swiveling, her body shaking. I had a hard time staying with her, keeping my dick inside her ass, but I managed. I could feel the powerful contractions of her asshole around my cock, as if she were holding it with her hand and squeezing hard, repeatedly, with strong, quick squeezes.

Her hips finally dropped back to the bed, and she settled down. I left my cock in at the hilt and lay down on her.

"How do you feel?" I wanted to know.

Her eyes drifted open and she gave me a lazy smile. "Amazing. Wonderful. Wow."

"Really?"

"Yeah, that was the most different orgasm I've ever had. Wow." She pushed herself up on her elbows. "What is it about you? Every way you have of making me come is like the most amazing thing ever."

We kissed.

"Did you come?" she asked.

I shook my head. "I could, but I held off. I wanted to make sure you did, first."

"I definitely did," she laughed. "But now you should, too. It feels like I'm a guy, like, I don't feel like I need another one. So go ahead."

I pushed myself back up and started thrusting again, no build-up, full speed. I could already feel that I was going to come soon.

Chloe was back to guttural choking sounds: "Uh. Uh. Uh! Uhh!" Her eyes were shut.

I looked down and watched my cock piercing her asshole, the sight of which was more than enough to push me over the edge.

"OH GOD, YEAH," I heard myself blurt, and warmth spread through my cock.

I was vaguely aware of Chloe's hips lifting again, swaying, jerking, and I could hear her noises almost as if in another universe: "UH! UHH! UH UH UH UGHH!!"

But I was ejaculating, hard. I had intended to pull out and come on her belly, but it all happened so fast that I found myself blowing my load in her ass. I hoped she wasn't going to mind.

The ejaculation stopped and I let out a long breath. Chloe was still coming, of course, and I watched her writhing her way through it for another 15 or 20 seconds before it finally subsided.

My cock slowly slipped out of her asshole, dripping.

After we both caught our breath, she asked, "Did you come in me?"

"Yeah," I said sheepishly. "I wasn't going to, but it just got away from me."

"Oh, that's OK," she said, smiling. "I can just go to the bathroom and shit it out."

"Let's go together and we can shower off."

"OK."

And when we were in the shower, our bodies pressed together as we cleaned each other, she said in my ear, "I loved it."

---

"You know what I keep thinking about?" said Chloe.

It was past bedtime, lights out, and we were in bed, my body against her soft warmth, our legs entangled. My face was at her chest, mouth latched onto a breast, gently feeding from her. Being so close to her was always so very pleasant; I was inhaling the soft scent of her body, earthy cinnamon-sweet, and the sensation of her chunky nipple scratching across my tongue as I pulled it deep into my mouth, again and again, was completely sublime. Tiny, delicious sprays onto my tongue were collecting into a little pool that I would swallow.

Meanwhile, I had a hand pushed under her panties, and my finger was sliding in and out of her vagina. She'd had a couple of easy, relaxing orgasms this way, from my fingers and my lips.

"Hmm-mm." I really didn't want to break the latch at that moment. Chloe's milk was sweet and delicious, and it was already making me feel milk-drunk high.

"I've never really tasted your dick."

OK, that did it. I broke the latch and looked up toward her face—just a shadowy outline in the dark. "Yeah?"

"Yeah, not really. And, thing is, I don't think I wanna wait anymore." She pulled away from me—my finger slid out from inside her—and I felt her moving around on the bed. Her hands were on my shoulders, pushing me down on my back. She crawled some more, and I felt her settle between my legs.

She laughed softly, "Man, I hope I don't choke on this thing." It was as if she could actually see it in the pitch black.

Before I could say a word, I felt intense wet softness surround the head of my cock. The sensation was almost overwhelming. She was going to do this, right then, for sure—would I last more than a few seconds?

I could hear and feel Chloe humming as I felt her lips slide down my shaft. My cock ripened, swelling even harder than it'd already been, and I felt the head ballooning deep inside her mouth. She was stroking her lips up and down now, slowly, sensuously. Again I had the sense that I wasn't going to last much longer. Really, this is why I hadn't tried to get her to do this prior; the whole point of a blowjob was to end sex. Once I had my orgasm, it was all over. Or, I started to wonder right then, was it really? My tongue would still work, and so would my fingers.

In every blowjob I'd ever had before, the girl would wrap her fingers tightly around my cock and follow her lips as they stroked me. Chloe didn't do that. I was surprised at how tight her lips felt around me, though; it actually reminded me of the firm grip of her vagina.

Her speed increased slightly.

Now I could feel her gently playing with my balls, and toying with my pubic hair. It felt nice. Then, her other hand wrapped itself around the base of my cock and gripped it firmly; I'd never had a girl do that before, and it felt remarkably good.