Coming of Age

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I'd suspected all this when I was laying close to Chloe. She hadn't bothered that much with shaving, because she was comfortable being a grown woman. It had taken Chloe to bloom me into manhood. Something about her in particular made me grow up, got me ready for the adult world. When we had sex, I had never felt like a boy playing with his dick, the way I'd felt with the other girls. We made love like a couple, a grown couple, even when we were indulging our kinks.

That night before I left, looking at Chloe's beautiful body from above as I pushed myself into her, looking at the seductive expanse of hair between her legs, I could only think: this is what a grown woman looks like naked, and this is what it looks like to have sex with her. Right then, I had no doubt that we were, as I've said, an adult couple making love.

Chloe would have said the same thing, too—and she would have known, because she was a grown-up. Girls mature so much faster than boys.