Coming of Age with Both my Aunts

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I wrapped my arms around her and kissed and licked her pussy lips, tasted her juices. Her pussy lips were darker than Carries, almost chocolaty. The slit was cherry red, it was beautiful.

I stood up and removed my clothes. I laid on the bed and held out my arms. She joined me, we kissed long and hard, my hands on her butt, I pulled her tight.

I asked, "Have you made love before?"

"No. Have you?"

"Just once."

We continued to kiss, after a while I pushed her into a sitting position and guided my dick into her wetness. I gently pumped in and out while playing with her tits. Shortly she began to tremble. I pulled her down to me, held her tight as she shook and cried. I kissed her eyes and licked her tears.

She said, "Oh that was wonderful."

She said, "I always thought you'd be on top."

I said, "I wanted to watch my dick enter you the first time."

"Did you like what you saw?"

I said, "Fantastic."

I kept slightly moving in and out, with both hands squeezing her butt, I came with a shudder.

She said. "Ohhh wow."

I rolled to my side, we laid together exploring each other with our eyes and mouth. She rubbed her pussy, inserted a finger then put it to her lips.

"I can taste you and me together."

She played with my dick and rubbed my balls. She was fascinated by my cum oozing out of her. I kissed and licked her legs and feet. Licked her cute little butt and sucked her toes. Our second time, I laid on top pumping slowly until she came again, then I popped.

We took a long shower together, dressed then I drove her home.

On the way she said, "This is a day I'll always remember; it was special."

The next day as we were leaving school, she said, "I'm meeting Becky and Carrie for lunch."

I was a little surprised but pleased. Later, Kenny was playing with the baby and I was studying, I realized it was almost dinner time and the girls weren't home. I started preparing dinner and was setting the table when the three of them came walking in arm-in-arm, giggling. They were each wearing white sandals with thin straps winding up their calves. Their shiny toes wore fresh colors. Mia had changed clothes.

I said, "That was a long lunch, we were getting worried."

Becky said, "We did a little shoe shopping afterwards."

I said, "I like your sandals and pedicures."

Mia gave me a kiss and said, "We had fun."

They were still giggling as they helped set the table.

After dinner I drove Mia home, she said, "I just love your aunts. We had so much fun today. They bought me an early birthday gift"

I said, "I think they really like you, too. What did they buy you?"

"It's a surprise, really it's for you and me."

A week or so later Becky and I were having lunch when Carrie showed up. She joined us, we chatted for a while.

Becky said, "Will you watch the baby for a while? Carrie and I need to have a girl talk."

They went to the bedroom. I took the baby to my room.

Later, I was lying on my bed with the baby sleeping on my chest when Carrie walked in.

"Now that's a cute picture." she said.

Moving next to me she opened her hand revealing a pair of panties. She reached down and rubbed them under my nose, with her other hand she stuck a couple of fingers in my mouth.

She said, "Suck my fingers. That's how Becky smells and tastes?"

I mumbled, "Care, why did you do that?"

"I just thought you might be interested in how she smells and tastes."

She turned, as she walked away, she yelled to Becky, "I'm leaving, see you later."

I didn't know what to think. I carried Zoe into Becky's room to put her in bed. Becky was on the bed with a sheet partially covering her.

I started for the bassinet, Beck extended her arms and said, "I'll take her.

As she reached up her breasts became uncovered, I saw drops of milk on her nipples.

I said, "Looks like you're leaking."

"Oh, I need to pump them. Put her in bed. I'll be back."

She stood up and walked to the bathroom naked. I wanted to say let me pump them for you but just sat there for a while. I moved to the bassinet and laid Zoe down, returned to my room.

I laid on the bed and smelled Beck's panties for a while then placed them under my pillow. Thereafter, I occasionally sniffed Becky's underwear when I did the laundry, usually kept a pair under my pillow.

A few days later the sun was bright and the weather warm. My Mom had the baby at her house, Becky had a day off, we went to the backyard to catch some rays.

Becky said, "Will you oil me?"

She removed her bikini and laid down. I had seen her tits and bare bottom before but was still in awe.

I began rubbing her back while staring at her bare ass. After her back and shoulders, I moved my hands to her butt. It was hard to breathe.

I said, "You have such a beautiful butt."

I leaned down and kissed it. With my eyes on her butt, I oiled her legs, doing the inside of her thighs, my fingers lightly brushed her pussy. I returned to her butt, gently rubbing her beautiful cheeks.

I eased her cheeks apart, her hole opened slightly, it was like a little bullseye with tiny pink lines radiating outward. I slowly ran my fingertip down her crack. On the second pass I inserted my finger a little. I was entranced.

Abruptly she said, "I think that's good for now."

Startled I stood up.

She said, "Thank you. Now let's get some sun."

After a while she turned over. Looking sideways I watched her oil herself. I thought she spent a lot of time rubbing her crotch but couldn't see everything she was doing. She laid back and I continued to stare.

I was invited to Mia's 19th birthday party. Again, the whole family was there, and I survived their greetings. As Mia was opening presents, I noticed she was wearing some familiar high heel black open toed shoes.

Looking at me she smiled, mouthed "Surprise!" and wiggled her toes.

She looked sexy in them. I slipped out to the porch and returned with my present, a new surfboard. Mia spotted it and hurried over.

She kissed me and said, "It's wonderful."

Looking at the board, her granny let out a shriek, slapped her chest, in a mixture of Italian and broken English began shouting. I only heard a few words, sharks, bones and kill me. Mia and her Mom hurried to Granny's side and tried to console her. I was shocked.

Mia's dad motioned for me to follow him. In the kitchen he poured each of us a little glass.

He said, "This is Grappa, it helps me when she gets like this."

Sipping it he said, "My mother in law is a little dramatic. She gets like Redd Foxx every time Mia reaches a new point in her life, first it was a tricycle, then a bike, then a car, her first date."

"What was she saying?"

"Basically, she said, she'll be eaten by sharks, she'll break her legs, she'll kill herself. When we left, she was saying just shoot me now, so I won't suffer."

I didn't know what to say.

Placing his hand on my shoulder, "Don't be concerned, this too will pass. Mia loves your present and that's all that matters, drink up."

Kenny was a beer drinker. Often after supper we'd sit out back and have a beer or two together. I loved listening to him talk about his work. He flew to and from the rig in a helicopter. He always had a fish story or two. It was all fascinating to me.

Becky loved a good chardonnay. So, after dinner we'd sip a glass while she talked about the hospital. She was always curious about my classes and would ask a lot of questions. She loved to dance, so many times after a glass or two she'd turn on some music and we'd dance. I liked holding her.

One night she was wearing a short backless sun dress. Her skin was sort of glowing in the soft patio light. As we danced, she wrapped both her arms around my neck, cheek to cheek she held me tight. There was no way I could avoid my hard-on poking her. She acted like she didn't notice, so I just enjoyed the feeling.

After several slow dances she went in to refill our glasses. I was sitting on a barstool with my back to the house. She came up behind me, reached over my shoulder to set my glass on the table. I could feel her boobs on my back as she did so. I so wanted to touch them.

She kissed my ear and said, "I'm glad you like to dance with me."

I thought that's not all I'd like to do with you, but I kept quiet.

She moved to her stool and sat down, as she did her dress flared at the bottom, her pussy was bare.

She put her hand on my leg and offered a toast with the other. "To dancing cheek to cheek."

Our glasses clinked. I longed to hold her, put my hands on her boobs, kiss her legs and pussy. But I just sat there trying to breathe. We danced for a while longer. We couldn't have gotten any closer. My dick pushing against her pussy through her dress drove me wild.

We heard the baby stirring on the monitor.

She held my hands and asked, "Anything you want before I go in?"

I wanted to say something but couldn't form the words, so I just stood there.

She kissed me on the forehead and said, "Goodnight."

I laid awake with her panties over my face, I jerked off thinking of her.

A few weeks later she had just finished nursing; she handed Zoe to me to burp. After a good burp, she nodded off. I laid her in the bassinet and returned to the living room.

Becky was still sitting with her right boob exposed. I had noticed that when Beck was nursing while Kenny was home, she'd cover herself with a cloth. When he was gone, she left her breast uncovered. I much preferred the uncovered breast.

I said, "Your milk must be pretty potent stuff, it just knocks her lights out."

"Do you want a taste?"

I nodded.

She crooked her finger and patted the sofa next to her. I moved beside her, and lightly licked a nipple. little drops of milk appeared in a circle at the tip. I lowered my head and suckled her. The milk wasn't that tasty but feeling her tit in my mouth felt wonderful. I murmured and moved my hand to her other tit. She quickly removed my hand.

I sucked for a while and she said, "Do the other one."

I sucked and licked her tit, while she rubbed my head. I sucked too hard and she winced and pushed me up.

"Careful big guy." and smiled.

She covered herself.

"What did you think of that?"

"It was fun, you taste good and your boobs are beautiful."

It really didn't taste that good, but I didn't want to spoil any future opportunities.

With a sigh Becky asked, "How in the world did you ever get the courage to ask Mia for a date?"

"I don't know, I just finally asked her, it took me a little time."

Shaking her head, she said, "I bet it did."

One night Zoe had been a little cranky so after changing her and and putting her in the bassinet. I laid down on Becky and Kenny's bed as she went to sleep. I occasionally slept there until Beck got home. She'd wake me and I'd move to my room.

Zoe whimpered several times during the night, I patted her back to sleep. I dozed off. I woke up as it started to get light out. I rolled over and there was Becky lying next to me. She was naked and partially uncovered.

I laid there and looked at her wondering why she didn't wake me up when she got home. I had seen her naked before but somehow this was different, more intimate. After a while I silently got up and went to my room.

The baby started crying, I walked to the doorway. Becky was obviously in the bathroom, so I picked Zoe up, rubbed her back and gave her a binky. Becky came from the bathroom wearing a robe and took her from me.

She reached up and kissed me on the cheek and smiling said, "Thanks for being such a good nanny, I love you."

Back in bed I was so confused. What was that all about? She knew that I had seen her naked on the bed. Its like she is coming on to me but then she acts like nothing happened. I can suck her tits but not touch them, I can rub her butt but not her butt hole. Geez!

Becky and Kenny were both home, so I was free of nanny duty. I was in my room studying.

Becky knocked on the door and said, "Carrie and I are heading to the beach for a couple of hours do you want to come?"

"Sure."

"Well, slip on some shorts, she's picking us up in a little bit."

Sitting in the backseat I listened to the girl's chat, they pretty much ignored me. We spent some time surfing.

After a swim, I was walking out of the water, Carrie shouted, "Wait up."

I turned, she jumped onto me, wrapped her legs around my waist and her arms around my neck, kissed me and said, " I just love being with you."

I was surprised at how light she felt. I squeezed her to me and carried her up the beach then sat down with her still wrapped around me.

She said, "I think your hard-on is poking my butt."

I said, "I think your butt is poking my hard-on."

Just then Becky walked up and said, "Hey you two, this is a public beach."

Shortly we headed home so Becky could feed the baby.

As we were pulling up Carrie said, "I'll drop you off and borrow our nephew for a while. I have some things I need his help with. I'll feed him and bring him back.

Becky looked at us and said, "He's off today, so he's all yours."

We arrived at her house and she said, "Let's get a shower first."

I said, "I don't have anything else to wear."

She said. "I'll put your clothes in the washer while we're showering."

I got excited hearing her say, we're showering.

She led me to the laundry room, and I stripped off, she said, "Now take mine off."

I undid her top and placed it in the washer, I knelt down and slid her bottom off. I was staring at her pussy when she stepped closer. I wrapped my arms around her butt and pulled her pussy into my face. It was a little sweaty and salty, but I loved the taste. I licked and kissed her, sticking my tongue into her as far as I could. She rubbed my head and pulled me in tighter.

After a while she pulled me up, we kissed. Taking my hand, she led me to her shower. We washed each other, I sucked her tits and rubbed her pussy and soaped her all over. She soaped me and spent time on my dick. We rinsed off and dried each other.

Holding her arms up she said, "Carry me."

I lifted her in my arms and moved to her bed. I laid her down, she spread her legs.

"Put your face in my pussy."

I kissed it, putting her finger on a spot at the top of her pussy she said, "This is my clit, it's sort of like a girl's penis. When we're together I'd like you to spend some time gently rubbing it and licking and sucking it. Start like this."

As she talked, she inserted her fingers in her pussy then rubbed circles around her clit, wiggled it back and forth. I moved in with my finger then my tongue and followed her direction.

I liked the feel of it, it was like a small marble that I could jiggle back and forth. With her hands and body, she gave me feedback to do exactly what she wanted. After a while she started to tremble then shake.

She moaned, "Oh god, oh god" then had a big spasm and pulled me up over her.

I laid on top of her with our mouths meshed together as her shaking subsided.

She pulled her mouth away, smiled and said, "That was great."

Then kissed me again.

With a big smile she asked, "Do you want to come in my mouth or my pussy?"

I said, "Both."

She laughed and said. "Let's start with my wet pussy."

I moved a little and eased my dick into her. Slowly I moved in and out, pausing as it got too intense then pumping again. I came inside her. I didn't want to move. I laid there feeling her pussy squeezing my relaxing dick.

After a while I rolled off and she moved down to lick and suck me.

She stood up and said, "Let's stick the clothes in the dryer and grab something to eat."

We ate quickly and moved to the family room sofa with a couple of beers. I sat down and she laid her head in my lap. I played with her tits and enjoyed just looking at her.

I said, "You have the prettiest feet and legs."

"I often dream about sucking your toes and licking your feet."

She raised up and switched ends on the sofa. With her feet now in my lap I raised her right foot to my mouth and began licking between her toes. She raised her other foot and rubbed it against my face. I turned so that I could look at her wet pussy while sucking her toes. I was licking on the other foot when I stated to get hard.

She said, "Turn towards me."

She then wrapped her feet around my dick, began rubbing them together.

I watched her pretty feet with her light purple toenails rubbing me. I could see her pussy keeping rhythm with her legs, I almost cried It felt so good.

I was getting close when she said, "Tell me when you're ready, don't come on the sofa."

After another couple of minutes, I looked at her and nodded, she switched ends again and took me in her mouth. I erupted, she swallowed and continued to play with my balls and lick my shrinking dick for a long time. I ran my finger through her butt crack and inserted my finger in her pouty little hole.

Finally, she turned over with her head on my lap and said, "Well you got your wish you came in my mouth and pussy."

"I'm curious, do you like my butt or feet best?"

I said, "It's a toss-up."

Mia's mother fell and broke her foot, Mia needed to stick around and help her. Zoe was crawling everywhere and sleeping less so our time together suffered. When we did get to bed with each other, she liked me spending time on her clit.

I was sitting on a bench on the patio watching Zoe play in her play pen. Becky came out wearing the shortest shorts I'd ever seen and a tiny tube top.

She looked delicious, she stood in front of me and asked, "Can I sit on your lap?"

She sat down and wrapped her arms and legs around me.

We kissed, she said, "I see why Care likes sitting like this. Can you walk with me like you do with her?"

I stood up and walked around a little, I said. "I can't believe how light you feel."

"Who's heavier me or Carrie?"

"Oh no you don't, that's a trap question. You're both like feathers."

We kissed with our mouths open. We had never kissed like that before. I loved our tongues touching. Finally, she released her legs and let them slowly slide down mine. She continued to squeeze my neck with her arms.

Zoe started fussing, I picked her up and sat down. Becky squeezed up against me as we played with the baby.

A week or two later Kenny was home and watching the baby.

Carrie called and said, "I think you're off today."

I said, "Yes."

"How about you stop by my house after school. I have something to tell you."

I couldn't imagine what she had to tell me. I arrived and walked in; Carrie was on the deck. I bent down and kissed her.

"How's my beautiful aunt?"

We chatted for a bit then she said, "The company is sending me to Houston for a month."

"Oh, that sucks. I'll miss you."

"I'll miss you too. Since this will be our last time together for a while, I'd like to try something. I love the way you suck my tits. The way you play with my nipples drives me crazy. Several times I think I almost came while you were licking me. Today I'd like for you to try to get me to come just sucking my tits. What do you think?"

"Sounds like fun to me, I'll play with your tits anytime you want."

We walked into the bedroom and she said, "Want to take my clothes off?"

I pulled her shoes off and licked her feet, then slipped her shorts and panties off, kissed her pussy and ran my tongue over her clit before lifting her shirt off. I unfastened her bra and enjoyed a quick lick.

She said, "I want to suck your tits while you do mine."

We arranged ourselves with me at her head, my chest over her mouth. I lowered myself and began suckling her luscious tits, she sucked and licked me. Taking my time, I concentrated on her nipples licking and sucking them, I flicked my tongue on the very tips. While sucking one I used my fingers on the other, switching often.