Coming of Age with Both my Aunts

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My tongue was getting sore when she bit my nipple hard and began to moan, "Yes, yes ,yes."

She screamed, "Ohhh."

She became rigid then shook, then laid trembling.

"Oh, that was so good. I hoped I could do that but never knew. It was a different kind of orgasm. Different in a good way."

I continued to fondle her and said, "You almost bit my nipple off."

She giggled, leaned over, and kissed my nipple then softly licked it.

"Did auntie make it feel better?"

We grabbed a couple of cold beers and went to her deck. She sat on my lap. My dick against her bare bottom. We made out for a while.

She said, "We need to do something about your stiffy, but first. I know its selfish, but I'd like to try something else."

She stood up, pulled me to her, without so much as a grunt she picked me up over her shoulder and headed to the bed.

She tossed me on her bed, laughed and said, "Just remember you're never too big for me to kick your ass."

She laid down, spread her legs with her knees drawn up.

She said, "I've been reading. Some women have a g spot. I don't know if I do our not, but I want to find out. With your long fingers you can look for it. I want you to stick your finger in my pussy and bend it to touch the top. Move your fingers like you're motioning for someone to come. Oh, that's funny, someone to come! You'll be rubbing me right under my clit. Give it a try."

I inserted my finger, began moving it as she directed. I would start deep inside then move as far forward as I could. I tried different motions and pressures, finally she gasped and said, "I think you're there, don't stop."

I kept the action going until she shrieked and started shaking. I kept going.

With a huge spasm she stated crying and said, "Oh my god don't stop. Don't stop."

She was trembling, then had another spasm. This time she clamped her legs on my head so hard I heard ringing in my ears. Her whole body stiffened, I though she would break my neck. She shook violently several more times then was still.

Breathing hard she said, "You have to remember that, it was awesome."

I said, "I now have a sore tit, a concussion and whip lash, but I'm so happy for you."

She laughed and moved on top of me, pressing her flesh against mine, it was as if we were glued together. I hugged her to me.

After a while she said, "I want you inside of me."

I entered her and slowly pumped, finally coming with a shudder.

She hugged me and said, "God, I'm going to miss you."

"Me too."

She said, "I'll have this to think about while I'm gone. Speaking of thinking about things. Whenever we make love, It's always my way. The next time would you like to take the lead?"

"Well I love being with you and have learned so much, so I'm happy with things as they are. I do have a fantasy I've thought about though."

"What is it?"

"I'd like to spend the whole night with you sometime. Do you think we could do that?"

"I'm sure we can pull that off when I get back. That's so sweet you wanting to spend the night with me."

A couple of weeks later, I was in my room studying when I heard the baby cry. As I walked into the bedroom, I heard the shower running and smelled a dirty diaper. I had just changed the diaper and given her her binky when I heard the bathroom door open. I turned and saw Becky, naked toweling her hair.

I quickly turned away and said, "I'm sorry."

She said, "Don't be sorry, I walked in on you. Is the baby OK?"

I turned around and squeaked, "Yes."

My eyes stared at her naked loveliness.

I finally said, "Beck, you are gorgeous."

"Thank you."

"Becky, I want to tell you something, but I think you'll hate me."

Dropping the towel, she said, "I don't think I could ever hate you. What do you want to tell me?"

Hurriedly I said, "I'd like to kiss you all over and make love to you."

"Are you sure? I am your aunt."

"I know, and you're married, it's probably wrong, but I've wanted to make love to you for a long time."

"Come here."

I walked to her, she wrapped her arms around me and said, "I've wanted to make love to you too. I just wanted to wait until you were mature enough to tell me how you feel. As your married aunt, we'll just have to keep certain things a secret. We can do that, right?"

I said, "I love you. I always have. Kiss me like you did the other night."

She moved her mouth to mine and we kissed long and hard.

"Let's get those clothes off and have some fun."

She wrapped her arms tightly around my neck and slid her leg up my side.

"Lift me up."

I raised her legs , she wrapped them around my waist.

"This is what I wanted to do the other day."

I reached down and moved my dick inside.

"That's what I wanted to do the other day. There's so much I've wanted to do with you."

She said, "Well, now you can. Walk a little bit."

I slowly walked around the room holding her.

"Ohhh, that feels so good." she shivered.

I laid her on the bed, she spread her legs.

I laid between her legs and licked her. I spent a lot of time on her clit, she came with my mouth sucking her pussy.

I moved on top of her smothering her with my mouth. After a while I rolled off and asked her to turn over. I began kissing and licking her butt.

I spread her cheeks and said, "Beck I've wanted to stick my tongue in there for a long time."

I played with her butt and butt hole.

She asked, "Why don't you put your dick in there?"

With that she raised up on in her knees. I had never felt so hot, I was burning up as I watched my dick slide into her ass.

We spent the afternoon just enjoying each other We both came several times.

Kenny came home that night and was there for the next ten days. Becky acted as if nothing had happened.

The day after he returned to work Becky was off work. I fixed her breakfast, we chatted while we fed the baby her first applesauce. Zoe loved it. Becky breast fed her. We bathed her together and put her down for a nap.

Beck said, "Let's shower together."

We washed each other for a long time. We dried off. She left her hair wet.

She led me to her vanity chair. I sat down, she knelt and started sucking me.

She said, "I always loved the way you played with my hair on the way from the beach. Play with it while I enjoy your dick."

After a while we moved to her bed.

With some breaks to play with and care for Zoe we spent the morning exploring each other's body. Just before lunch I was licking her clit with a couple of fingers in her pussy, I started rubbing what I hoped was her g spot. She became very rigid and her muscles began to twitch. After several minutes she screamed, paused, then screamed again.

As she screamed, she squirted warm fluid into my mouth and all over my face. I pulled back a little and saw a white geyser shooting from her pussy, it was milky looking and tasted sort of sweet. She continued to shake and scream.

I moved over her and held her. Drips of fluid from my face fell into her mouth, tasting it, she stated licking my face while still moaning. It took a while before she could talk.

Her first word was, "Wow."

She said, "That was crazy wonderful."

Her voice was shaking.

Our bodies were wet with her cum. The bed was soaked. I rolled to the side and wiped my finger through her cum and licked my finger. She rubbed her pussy and licked her hand.

I asked, "Has that happened before?"

"Never, but I hope it happens again."

We licked most of it off our bodies. I got up to get a towel. Standing up I could see that everything around us was soaked. I pulled the sheets back; the mattress was soaked. I started laughing.

She asked, "What's so funny?"

"I think we just ruined your bed."

She slowly stood up, still shaking.

I said, "Sit down for a minute, let me strip the bed."

I used several towels, tried to clean it as best I could.

Becky continued to tremble and occasionally shake as we had lunch.

She said, "I think I blew a circuit or something, I can't stop shaking."

I gave her a glass of warm brandy and had her lie down. She napped for a while then called me to her.

She said, "If we could package that feeling, we'd be millionaires."

We spent the rest of the afternoon in my bed, with towels under us.

The next morning, we checked the mattress, the stain was huge. I headed off to school. When I returned there was a mattress company delivering a replacement.

That week was hectic for us, we only had few hours together, but they were special.

Kenny came home and again Becky showed no signs of anything between us. The next couple of weeks I was preparing for finals. Zoe was pulling up to things and taking a few steps holding on, so she kept all of us pretty busy.

Finals were over, Kenny was back at work. Mia was on a trip with her parents. She called me every day while she was gone.

On one call I told her, "I can't wait till you get back. I've got a couple of new things to show you."

"Oh, I can't wait either."

Neither Becky nor Carrie ever said anything about me being with the other one. I was sure they had talked but they gave no indication.

Carrie returned from Houston. She had called my mom and arranged to give Becky and Kenny a special night. Mom was to keep Zoe overnight while Carrie would rent some movies and entertain me at her house. Beck and Kenny would have the house and night to themselves.

It was all set up. Mom took the baby and I stopped at the market after school. I cooked and baked all afternoon, prepared cabbage rolls, Ukrainian garlic bread, creamy Ukrainian tomato and cucumber salad and chilled a couple bottles of her favorite chardonnay. For dessert I made a batch of Nalysnyky.

Carrie had a cute bistro table set on her patio. I added a tablecloth, napkins and silver. Her favorite flowers were yellow tea roses, I added a vase with several long stems and a couple of yellow tapers.

I greeted her at the door and kissed her softly.

As we walked to the living room I asked, "How was your day at the office dear?"

I snickered and said, "I've been dying to ask that."

She said, "It smells wonderful, you've been cooking."

"A little."

I asked. "Would you like a glass of wine before dinner?"

"Let me get changed then I'll take you up on that."

She came in wearing a little black dress, pearl necklace and bracelet, high heel black open toed shoes.

"Wow, you look marvelous."

She said, "I peeked at the patio, and thought tonight required more than shorts and a t shirt."

We sat on the sofa and sipped our wine.

"I said. "I know it's now a joke but, those are my favorite shoes, they are perfect for your beautiful feet.

She said, "It was a little sacrifice for you, actually my feet are tired."

Sliding off the couch, I knelt and removed her shoes and began massaging her feet.

Her legs slightly apart, she was not wearing panties. Her tanned thigh muscles were slightly bulging creating a tunnel under her dress that led my eyes to her pussy, those smooth light pink lips with the moist slit peeking between. I was as mesmerized as the first time I saw it. I was barely able to keep rubbing her feet. while enjoying the view.

"Oh, that feels so good."

I kissed each foot in turn and rubbed my face against them.

Back on the sofa she snuggled close, we made out like teenagers.

After a while I excused myself and said, "Relax, I'll call you for dinner."

On the patio she appeared thrilled with my decorations and enjoyed the meal. I cleared the table and served the Nalysnyky with cappuccino.

I played her favorite album and we danced every song.

I said, "I checked your hot tub, the water is perfect. Would you like to join me?"

"I'd be delighted."

I turned the patio lights low and helped her undress. Sitting in the tub I produced a couple of snifters of brandy and allowed them to float. We sipped the warm brandy and roamed our hands over each other.

She allowed her beautiful legs to float to the top. Her skin shimmered in the low light.

After a while I helped her out and wrapped her in a towel. I picked her up in my arms, we headed for the bedroom.

I helped to dry her.

I said, "Carrie you've never looked more beautiful."

"I've never felt more loved."

She was still wearing the pearl necklace as we made love until we fell asleep nestled together.

The next morning, I awoke first, I watched her breathe, smelled her sweet breath. I felt like a king.

I was lightly blowing on her nipples when she woke up.

She smiled and kissed me, "Thanks for a delightful evening. You really made me feel special."

"You are special."

I moved down and smothered her pussy with my mouth. She locked her luscious legs around my head and pulled me tight. We enjoyed each other until I got up to make breakfast.

"I wish I could just stay here all day, but I have a busy schedule."

She showered and came to the table wearing nothing but those black shoes.

"I cancelled my first meeting to give us a little more time."

I pulled off my clothes, sat on a chair and held my arms out to her.

She came and sat on my lap. With my dick inside we kissed and slowly rocked.

Shortly I said, "Would you turn around for me?"

She kissed me and whispered in my ear, "You want to fuck my butt, don't you?"

"Yes, I've dreamed of that."

"I thought you might want to, so I added some lubrication, go slow."

She stood and turned around, moving her ass over my dick.

The tip eased in, she hesitated then slowly sat down. It was as if her butt hole was sucking my dick inside.

Neither of us pumped, rather we just sat together. I held her tight with my hands on her breasts.

As she breathed it felt as if my dick was being sucked in then pushed out. It was magical, I was afraid to breathe, I didn't want to break the spell. Finally, I burst in her butt. We continued to just sit together.

She stood up and said, "Oh I'm dripping."

I wiped her with a napkin.

She turned and sat down on my lap.

I said, "I don't know what you were doing but it felt like you were massaging me with your butt hole.

"I don't know what I was doing either, that's my first time. You busted my butt cherry. I always thought it would hurt but it just felt warm and full. It was great."

We embraced and kissed until her stomach growled.

Laughing I said, "I totally forgot about breakfast."

She dressed while I set the table.

As we ate, I said, "Thanks for fulfilling my fantasy. It's been wonderful."

At the door we kissed, she said, "I now have a fantasy of my own. We'll need to get together again."

A week or so later, Carrie joined Beck and I for breakfast. Zoe was in her highchair. I was feeding her carrots and bananas out of a jar. She wanted to hold the spoon herself. She had baby food in her hair and all over her face. I bathed her, we played for a while, then Becky finished her off with a little milk. I burped her and put her down for a nap.

I was cleaning up, the girls disappeared. Shortly they called me to the bedroom. I walked in; they were both naked, on the bed licking each other.

Becky said, "Some girl talk." and motioned me to come closer.

I stared as their tongues explored each other's pussy.

Becky was on top. I leaned down to watch her tongue working over Carries sweet pink pussy. I moved to the other end and and kissed Beck's butt, then spread her cheeks and licked her hole while watching Carrie tonguing her pussy. At one point our tongues met, she sucked my tongue while we both fingered Becky.

I had my finger in her butt and a couple of fingers in her pussy when she whispered to me, "Take your clothes off."

They rolled apart.

Carrie held her arms out, I laid on top of her.

We kissed and she said, "I'm so glad you finally made Beck happy, we both kept giving you hints but you never followed up.

Beck said, "I tried everything except sitting on your face naked."

I said, "I guess I was just stupid."

Beck said, "No, you were just being your sweet self. The important thing is that we can have some fun together. Now lie down between us."

Becky started licking my balls and dick, Carrie sat on my face. Beck moved to sit on my dick.

A little later I was licking Becky's clit while Carrie sucked her tits, Carrie grinned at me then looked at Beck and said, "I trained him pretty good, didn't I?"

Becky replied, "Hmmm, Yes, you did."

Carrie said, "Some night the three of us need to do a sleepover at my house, He can fix us a special dinner."

Later we were all sitting with our backs against the headboard when Becky put her hand on my leg and said, "This has been an interesting time in my life. I got married, took a new job, had a baby and made love with my nephew."

"It's been pretty amazing for me too. I've never had so much fun, and it's all thanks to you two."

Carrie said, "What about Mia?"

"I'm sure she thanks you too."

They laughed.

Carrie moved to the end of the bed, sat cross legged and said, "I'm just lucky to have you in my life."

As she talked, she extended her leg and touched Becky's crotch with her foot. She rubbed it a little then wiggled her big toe against Becky's slit. I watched her toe slowly disappear into Becks pussy. I was spellbound. Carries legs were spread, she pulled my foot towards her and rubbed my big toe against her wet slit. Using my foot like a dildo she pushed my toe inside her.

Becky gripped my soft dick. With her other hand she was stroking Carries foot. As I sat watching two scrumptious pussies being toe fucked, I became hard.

The three of us played together until the baby woke up.

With Mia returned from her trip, the four of us and sometimes mom visited the beach several times. My oil duties expanded, but I loved rubbing four beautiful women. I was happy that Mia was accepted by my family.

Mia and I found frequent opportunities to be together. She spent some time exploring the internet and wanted to try everything. We tried some interesting positions, and had some fun looking for her g spot, didn't find it but kept on looking.

One day Mia and I were in my bedroom when Becky knocked and walked in. Mia and I were locked mouth to mouth.

She said, "Oh studying throat massage, I see."

Mia moved off my lap and sat on the bed.

Beck whispered in her ear, then asked me, "Will you watch Zoe for a while?"

I nodded, Beck turned and walked out. I got up to leave, Mia stood up too. As we entered the hall, she turned right.

I asked, "Where are you going?"

She winked, walking towards Becky's room, said, "Girl talk."

I laughed. Shortly I heard some giggling and moaning.