All Comments on 'Coming Out by Diving In'

by YKN4949

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
great story

i hope there be a part two

when mary en ruby seduce holly

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Fantastic story

Loved the way you wrote the story. Had me excited from beginning to end.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
I agree, great read...

It would be nice to see a follow up. I wasn't so keen on drinking the pee, but I suppose she was so horny the idea of changing the sheets was not happening.

What was with the momma talk? That could also be taken further.

Good start.

Firstmark_BannorFirstmark_Bannorabout 12 years ago
Ok, but...

It just seems incomplete. I absolutely loathed Holly's character. Not every story has to be long, but to go through all the effort to characterize Holly. And then not bring about any sort of conclusion for her, it just seems rushed. It screams out for a part two in which we get a view of Ruby's new found self respect and Holly is forced to confront her bitchy world view. Culmanating in Holly facing some deep seated emotional issues and perhaps coming to grips with her buried lesbian tendances. Other than that as a stand alone piece this is passable. Two and a half stars.

BrehatBrehatover 11 years ago
Momma !

The story felt incomplete. Holly is quite a despicable character and I enjoyed the way Ruby took advantage of her. Seems like the girl has Mommie' s issues. Interesting.

frostedflakes55frostedflakes55almost 11 years ago
follow up?

love to see the next chapter or two on this story. The Holly/Mother angle is rich to exploit!

Jayded_LustJayded_Lustover 10 years ago
So wrong...

... and so dirty, and yet so hot!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Great story! I'm wondering if Holly finally will come clean about her past.

Clearly Holly has some baggage. And I bet Ruby would be willing to help her come to terms with it.

RubyRedLipsRubyRedLipsabout 8 years ago
Quandry

A fairly short story for you, but it concisely captures the stresses encountered by a confused young woman. Plus, it is some damn fine porn! I admire the volume of your story output.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Good story

Used to your longer stories, but really enjoyed this. Great build up. Would like to see it continued.

SB

paulincanberrapaulincanberraover 5 years ago
very sexy story

Your stories are so good because they are believable and involve people's feelings and emotions. My feelings were certainly aroused by this story. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Please continue this story. As others have said it has so much potential.

Marklynda2Marklynda211 months ago

A bit of a mean girl vibe there but the ending made it better. A very well thought out and written story. I definitely look forward to reading more of your work. I appreciate your and your Muse's imagination (memories?) and abilities to bring it to your story. Thank you for sharing your vision and talents.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Emotions and passions well documented/written.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userYKN4949@YKN4949
5889 Followers
Hey everyone, I got some messages from readers saying they wanted more information about my writing. I've decided to use this biography section as sort of a bulletin board. So, without further preamble, let's get to it. 1.) The best way to reach me if you want to hear back is...