All Comments on 'Coming Out with the Truth Ch. 01'

by zolia_lily

Sort by:
  • 20 Comments
Mistress_CanadaMistress_Canadaover 13 years ago
Good Start

I have a decent sense of Keith and Graham, with a healthy bit of interest in finding out more about John.

Keep on posting and I'll keep on reading.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Keep it coming

Enjoyed the first chapter. Look forward to seeing how things develop with Keith and John

nomoretears00nomoretears00over 13 years ago
Good story

Liked your other story, and liked this, too. The break up really affected him, and I was touched. Can't wait to see how this plays out :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Kept my interest!

Nice start to this story. Can't wait to read the next chapter. Now I want to check if you've written anything else!

lexvenelexveneover 13 years ago
wow

love your 1st series this 1 seems its going to get even better.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
good start

really good start...um what happened to Loving James? will u finish it?

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Great

It looks as if this will be a great story. My only hope is that you'll finish it because I have been waiting for the end to Loving James for foreverrrr. Love your writing though. x

pamela33pamela33over 13 years ago
I agree great story

cant wait for the rest,but would also like to know about the other stroy to, what about james?

zolia_lilyzolia_lilyover 13 years agoAuthor

Thanks for the comments guys! Am really happy people seem to love Alex and James as much as I do. Wrote myself into a corner on that one, and after months of INTENTIONS to figure out how to finish it, things have resolved themselves and I am now scribbling away again and hope to have it up soon-ish!

Contest4JenContest4Jenover 13 years ago
ha nice

i loved the reference about the CWA! Nice! im so glad that there is a story set in australia this is only the second one ive read! pride!

SoullessCynnerSoullessCynnerover 13 years ago
Emotional

I love this story. It really pulls at my emotions. I was actually ready to cry with Keith there at the end. I can't wait to read more. Plus, I think this was well written.

--Soulless

poshbillionaireposhbillionaireabout 13 years ago

My goodness, your writing is magnificent. You make Keith's pain so real and raw, I can almost feel it. Great work!

kuroukiphoenyxkuroukiphoenyxover 12 years ago
this is a comment i usually reserve for those stories that I am floored by..

wow.

No other words would do this story justice.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Piece of work

You can feel Keith's innocence and trust shining through this story, a very loving man caught completely off-guard by his shitheel boyfriend. Great start to what looks like a great story.

dinkybootsdinkybootsalmost 12 years ago
FANTASTIC READ

THIS IS ONE STORY THAT EVERY READER MUCH READ THROUGH TO THE END.... FUCKING FANTASTIC........

lonesomedove66lonesomedove66over 11 years ago
Wow

Great start and as dinky said can't wait to read the rest and I hope that horrible man gets his just desserts... Think you can play around behind someone's back and hope they never find out so you don't have to explain yourself.. guess what it never works and I hope the woman learns sooner than later Poor Keith

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Dinkyboots was so right

This is a fabulous multi-chapter story, (my favourite here,) and hopefully zolia lily will write more from this wonderful world.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

I love the realism of Keith's heartbreak. Not all weepy and pathetic, but raw and sore.

LadyRazaLadyRazaabout 10 years ago

*punches Graeme in the face*

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Just found this story and have only read this 1st chapter so far. What kind of selfish asshole is Graeme?! The cold way he’d cheated for months, how he told Keith, how he was emotionless, how six years meant nothing, how he’s lying to the new lady (about Keith, about his sexuality, about all of it), and how he heartlessly kicked Keith out of his home and then just left. And maybe his plan had been to leave without even telling Keith?! Why didn’t Keith just trash that place, break everything, paint ‘cheater’ and ‘gay’ all over the walls, make sure that she knew about him?! I know that’s immature and delinquent and all - but damn if Graeme doesn’t deserve worse than that!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous