All Comments on 'Coming Out with the Truth Ch. 02'

by zolia_lily

Sort by:
  • 20 Comments
Marbles29Marbles29over 13 years ago
great

I love this story.Even if he wanted to be with her he still didnt have to do it like that. Keith did not deserve that and its so sad that he would get married on there anniversay day

geseendgeseendover 13 years ago
great humour

great story. loved the humour. don't stop!

nomoretears00nomoretears00over 13 years ago
emotinal wreck

and that was just dirty what his ex did. The tension between him and John is building, too. But with all the stress and all the tension, I still laughed during the story...your use of words, and the way you described situations made me laugh and broke the tension! Very good story, can't wait for more :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Awesome!!!

Love this story, please continue!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

God that guy is a prick! I'd really like it if some karma comes around. Anyway, nice story so far. Things between Kieth and John are moving along, somewhat. There also seems to be a good support around Kieth in the town if he ever breaks down again (which might be possible as the wedding draws near). He probably should start moving on though. Getting a job is a good start. The kids might help him take his mind off things as well.

EnglishladyEnglishladyover 13 years ago
Amazing

A really good story, you just want to give Keith a big hug. He is so well liked by all. Keep it coming.

Inky_DarknessInky_Darknessover 13 years ago
its a little bit funny...

As a fellow Ozzy, I was amused with myself that as soon as I read that it was based here I could "hear" the accents of the characters... no idea whether I would have picked up on it if I hadn't know!

Anyway, greatly enjoying such a wonderfully familiar setting. Thank you for the beautiful story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
wow!

great story! everything feels so real.

but can we have something bad happen to Graeme???

I think I hate him now....`~`

SoullessCynnerSoullessCynnerover 13 years ago
Real

I can actually picture each scene taking place in my mind as I read. I love stories that can make me visualize the scenes. You've made a fan out of me.

I also love your the way you wrote this. I mean, your wording is just so good. And the characters are good. I like how you give us John's point of view sometimes.

Last but not least, I like the fact that Keith has a nice support group. He does indeed seem to have the whole town to turn to. But he does need a job to keep his mind off of Gaeme. (By the way, how do you pronounce 'Gaeme'? And sorry if I mispelled his name.) I'm about to read the next chapter. I'm looking forward to reading more about Keith and John.

--Soulless

julrijulriover 12 years ago
just keeps getting better.

This is GOOD! Graeme/Graham for us in the US, is such a despicable character, you did a good job with him sister! you got everyone of your readers wanting to cut his balls off. Good job done. Oh and the cop lord have mercy, i'd take a ticket from him any day,smile then thank him. The scenes are so real you feel like the literal fly on the wall. thank you so much for this read! another 5*

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Hate him

The vindictive part of me hopes Keith has the opportunity to run into Graeme and his new wife and casually mention they used to be lovers- at the same time he was dating her. That's the least of what Graeme deserves.

TheSecretPervertTheSecretPervertabout 12 years ago

So that's what they mean when they say "Confirmed Bachelor"...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
4 star

i gave you a four star because the chapters are to short but as i tpe this i plan on changing it (it is a good read i like the characters but they need more description )

siooissiooisalmost 12 years ago
4/5 star

I loved it but the charecters aren't as developed as i would like and it feels rushed

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

I like the story and I think the pace is fine so you get a 5 from me and am now onto the next chapter....

lonesomedove66lonesomedove66over 11 years ago

PS The above comment is from lonesomedove66 who is so blonde that she didn't realise she wasn't logged in anymore lol

Lily_of_the_ValleyLily_of_the_Valleyalmost 11 years ago

Just want to take Keith home and take care of him.

Love that you had John take "a long cold shower" (much classier just to leave it there).

Graeme is so much fun to hate.

Love your humour and sensitivity - you have a light touch, moving and easy to read.

88nicegirl88nicegirlover 10 years ago
To lonesomedove66

I have done that more times than I care to admit!! LOL. Don't think your the only one. P.S. zolia_lily This story rocks and your awesome!!

possession66possession66almost 10 years ago
awesome

love this story so far

you are a really great writer

keep up the good work

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Hating all the bi-guy trash talk

Super hateful, super damaging. Not okay.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous