Coming Together

Story Info
Newfound friends with unexpectedly mighty benefits.
  • December 2022 monthly contest
9.9k words
4.79
104.3k
100
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Omenainen
Omenainen
437 Followers

David sighed and stretched his neck as the door closed behind him. It felt good to be out in the sunshine; the test had been a difficult one, but he felt like all the studying had paid off, and now was time for a well earned break. He stepped on the paved path across the campus, still lazily going through the questions in his head. This had been the last test of the semester for him, but his roommate Gabe would still have one on Wednesday, and then they would drive back home for the holiday.

Day was cloudless and hot. David rolled his shoulders while he walked and contemplated his options. He was aware of an off campus pool party, but he didn't have a date, and he didn't know if going alone would be much fun. Gabe would be in their flat, up to his ears in notes and prep test questions, and wouldn't be up for partying.

He stepped under the big trees lining the path, shivering in the sudden coolness of the shadow, and then blinked when he came out to the bright sunlight again. A few fellow students were on their way across the campus as he was, but only one was walking on the same path ahead of him. Susan, he thought, or maybe Sandy? Sheila? She had been on the same course but they hadn't been in the same study group. He checked out her ass reflexively--very nice, round and pert, the tight short shorts revealing an astonishing amount of tanned leg--and then chided himself for it. He yanked his eyes upward dutifully, taking on the long braid reaching mid back, and wondered idly why she would have such a warm sweater on a hot day like this. Her shorts were skin tight and miniscule, but her shirt was baggy and had long sleeves almost down to her fingertips. She had a backpack on one shoulder.

The girl, whose-name-definitely-started-with-S, took a right turn and David realized she was heading to the bar across the street. On a whim he followed her, leaving enough distance for it to be a coincidence.

The bar was dimly lit after the blinding sun, and David stopped just inside the door to let his eyes adjust. He didn't see the girl anywhere, not even when he made his way slowly across to the bar. Was there a back room in this place? No, it looked like this was all there was--a few booths, pool table, and the bar. Maybe she worked here and had come for her shift? Well, a cold beer on a hot day like this would be good even if she'd disappeared.

"Oh hi!"

David had just raised his glass to his lips and turned awkwardly toward the voice. There she was, smiling, one had on the bar, fingers just barely visible from the sleeve. She gestured for the bartender and got a beer for herself. David had barely time to sip his beer, lower his glass and mutter some kind of a greeting, when she already had hers in front of her. She smiled again and eyed across the empty bar. "Are you meeting someone?"

"No, no," David said. "Just wanted to have a drink after my final test. You were in that one too, weren't you? Basics of statistical math?"

"Yes," she said, widening her dark eyes. "I'm so glad it's finally over! I've been dreading this test the whole semester. I was warned that it's one of the worst courses I'll have, and it really was."

She paused, cocking her head a little, looking at him and then around the bar again. "Should we... sit together? I'm not meeting anyone either."

"Sure, why not," David said and they walked across the room to one of the booths. Sun cast a soft cone of light through the dusty windows, and David once again cast a guilty look at her long, slender legs. Dust particles glimmered in the light.

They settled into the booth. David raised his glass, smiling, and said, "To the end of statistical math!"

The girl laughed and clinked his glass with hers. She drank, and David noticed she had opened her hair from the braid. It was now flowing over her shoulders in lazy dark curls.

"So, um... I don't know if we've talked before? I'm David."

"Oh, I know who you are," the girl said and smiled impishly. "You have a bit of a reputation, don't you know? I'm Skylar, but everyone calls me Skye. Including, you know, Maddie, my flatmate. And Cassie."

David grimaced. "Yeah..."

"Oh, don't be embarrassed! They only said good things about you."

"Well, I don't know about that," David said. He could feel the heat creeping up his neck and knew his ears had turned red. "I've just been taught that gentlemen don't kiss and tell, and well, I kind of thought that would apply to ladies too."

"Ah, but Maddie and Cass are no ladies," Skye said and sipped her beer.

David shrugged. This was surely true. He wasn't ashamed of having had casual sex, but he was uncomfortable with how the two ladies had shared the experience with, apparently, everyone they knew. He didn't want to ask what kind of a reputation he had exactly, so he grasped for another topic. "So, statistical math, eh? You're not a math major if you think that will be your hardest course?"

"No, no," she said and laughed, a beautiful tingling giggle. "I'm in psychology. That's much more logical."

"Human behavior is more logical than math?" David raised his eyebrows.

"Oh, so you're at math then?"

"Well, no, history. And yeah, it wasn't an easy course. I think I did okay, though."

"Yeah. I wonder why Mrs. Rookwood always has that same question of statistical relevance, you would've thought she knew by now that everyone knew to expect it?"

"Probably to get people to study that part in detail. I guess she thinks it's important."

"Huh, guess so," Skye said. "I certainly spent time on it."

David sipped his beer and watched her sipping hers. She had painted her fingernails to match the deep purple of her shirt, and occasionally she'd clink them against the glass thoughtfully, as if to keep beat to a music only she was hearing. She was in constant motion, rolling her hips a little, crossing her legs this way and then opening them again, biting her lip. She wasn't fidgeting, but she had an aura of energy about her. She seemed to be trapped in her thoughts, staring into nothing and chewing on her lip absentmindedly.

"So are you going to the pool party today?" David asked.

"Oh, no, no pool parties for me," Skye said quickly and looked down into her drink. Her lashes were long and dark, and she had a sprinkle of freckles across her nose and cheekbones. Her cheeks were slightly reddened. "Are you going?"

"We could go together?" David suggested, though he already knew she would decline.

Skye tilted her head and looked at him. The corners of her eyes crinkled first, and then the smile spread on the rest of her face, quick as lightning.

"No," she said, almost inconsequentially. She leaned over the table, and David did the same, smiling as he leaned closer to her. She glanced around the still empty bar and lowered her voice when she continued, "Want to know what I was planning on doing today?"

"Sure," David said. She was intriguing, and now that he was this close, he could smell her shampoo.

She had golden flecks in her brown eyes. She grinned again, then bit her lower lip as if considering whether to go ahead or not. And then she said, in a low voice, "I was going to go home and masturbate myself silly, but now I thought that... maybe... you'd like to join me?"

Earlier David had thought that maybe her cheeks were flushed from the sun, but now she was definitely blushing. She glanced at him, then grinned widely again and looked down. "I mean, I do this sometimes. Often. That when something happens, like, the pressure is off, then I just... I want to come. A lot. So then I... that's what I was going to do today."

"And you thought you'd ask me to be your boy toy because Maddie and Cass recommended me?" David asked dryly. He was surprised by her proposition, but he was also tempted. Very tempted. After all, he had nowhere to be, and she was beautiful.

She squirmed and shrugged her shoulders. "Not like that. I don't know if I believe half of what they say. But the thing is, I've heard them brag about it, but I haven't heard you brag about it, so I think you might be kind of trustworthy? You know? But one thing you need to know about me," she said, suddenly serious, and searched for his eyes. "I have scars. That's why I don't want to go to the pool party. I don't mind them, myself, but I don't want to... I don't want to be known as the chick with the scars. Or some kind of pity fuck. So, you know... if you're grossed out by that then just say so."

"No, I don't think I am," David said slowly. That explained the long sleeves, he thought. He wondered about the scars, but then, how bad could it be? He felt a fleeting shame of being superficial enough to think at least she doesn't have them on her face. He leaned back and sipped his beer, his glass almost empty already. "So, you're suggesting some kind of friends with benefits thing?"

"Yes," she said and leaned back too. "We could start with benefits and see about it then."

David laughed. She was goofy, and very, very straightforward, but she didn't send out any serious crazy vibes. "So, what, no dinner and movies? Should we at least have another drink?"

"What are you, hard to get?" she rolled her eyes playfully and flashed another wide grin at him to soften her quip. "Okay, if you want to know... or even if you didn't... I'm wearing this vibrator, and I..."

David's eyes widened. "What? What kind of... what? How do you... did you have it at the exam?"

"Well, I could show you what kind. And no I didn't. But, you see... I really want to go already."

David gulped down his beer hastily. Skye laughed a low, husky laugh, and when she was finishing hers David asked, "Don't you mean you want to come already?"

Skye almost choked on her beer, then she burst out laughing, the happiest laugh he'd heard from her yet. "Yes! You could say that!"

They stood to go, and hesitantly Skye reached for his hand. He squeezed hers affirmatively. "Do you want to... like... take it out?"

"It's not far," she said and smiled at him. "Come on."

"Do you do this kind of thing often?" David asked when they rounded the corner into a shadowy street.

"What kind of thing? Pick up strangers from the bar?"

"No, I mean, wear"-- he glanced around, and lowered his voice--"vibrators out in public?"

He was intrigued. He had never met a girl who made such aggressive sexual suggestions, and definitely not anyone who would wear a vibrator anywhere outside a bedroom. When his mind really reached the wearable vibrator he was momentarily consumed, trying to imagine what it was actually like, how it operated, and, oh fuck, if he was going to take it out of her--

"Oh, I'm sorry, what did you say?" he said.

Skye laughed, again that tingling happy giggle. "Not often, but this isn't my first time, if that's what you're asking."

She squeezed his hand and drew in a breath, and then she said, "I have this... kind of game I play with myself. Today, I thought I'd have a beer and... and have the vibra on, because I just... I get such a thrill thinking that there I am, slowly getting more wound up, and nobody is the wiser, but... oh, fuck... wait."

She let go of his hand, fumbled for her phone, and flicked through an app. Then she flashed another impish grin. "Sorry, I had to stop it. Talking with you took a little longer than I normally would've been at the bar, and it's not like I want to really come here in the middle of the street."

Her cheeks were bright red, and he felt the heat on his own cheeks. "Wow," he said. They continued onward, and he glanced down at her body, and said again, "...wow. The, the app, I mean, could I...?"

"Maybe next time," she said and winked at him.

In front of the house David stopped, suddenly worried. "But what about your roommates?"

"Not eager to let Maddie know you're adding to your collection?" Skye asked and David blushed a shade deeper. "Don't worry, they're going to the pool party, and they're going elsewhere to start it off."

True enough, the house was empty. Skye led him to her room and locked the door. She went to draw the curtains, and then they stood facing each other in the shadowy room, neither one knowing how to start.

"Okay, okay okay," Skye said, avoiding his eyes. She looked about the room, swept a pile of clothes off the bed and guided him to sit down. He did, covertly adjusting his cock, which, despite his uncertainty, was ready to rise to the occasion.

Skye stood, taking a few deep breaths, and then looked straight into his eyes. "Okay. So. The scars. We'll start with the scars. You ready?"

David licked his dry lips and nodded. Skye grabbed the hem of her purple shirt, then exhaled and looked at him again. "Really, if you want to call it off, it's okay. Just promise me you won't tell anyone. Okay? Because if you do, I will have to tie you up and feed you to my pet hamster."

David chortled and looked around. "You don't have a pet hamster."

"I will get one!" she said, going for a threatening voice, her smirk ruining the impact. "You have no idea how long it will take for a hamster to eat you alive!"

"Okay, okay," David said and lifted his hands conciliatory. "I promise! Scout's honor."

Skye smiled, took a deep breath and pulled the shirt slowly over her head. David's eyes shot to the emerging waistline of the skimpy shorts, then the pale smooth skin above, when her toned but delightfully soft tummy was revealed.

The scars started just above her belly button. The widest one went up across her sternum, but there were parallel, thinner lines across her ribs. Her bra was black and smooth, dark against her creamy skin. Her hair curled down her chest, partially obscuring his view. He raised his eyes slowly, suddenly aware how he was ogling her boobs. She met his gaze, looking for a reaction. He didn't know what to say, but apparently words weren't needed, because she tossed the shirt aside and slowly reached behind her back to unzip her bra.

David's eyes traveled back down, like drawn by a magnet, and he held his breath when Skye peeled the black fabric off slowly. Her boobs were lovely, creamy and smooth, her small nipples already puckered, and David had to lean back to give his swelling cock more room in his shorts. He was a boob man, and simply couldn't help it.

One sideways slash of a scar went across her left boob, deforming it slightly as it pulled a small indentation to its wake. David gestured at it, and Skye traced the scar with her fingertip. Her purple nail polish looked amazing against her skin.

"I got hit by a car," she said softly. "I was eleven. I was goofing around, riding my bike wearing my brother's ice hockey helmet, and then I guess I didn't notice the car. And they didn't notice me. So I got a bit of air time, and then, I landed on this fence, and these"—she spread her fingers to match the horizontal scars—"are from the fence, and here"—she crossed herself down the thickest, vertical scar—"is where they opened me up to stitch my insides back together again. And this is where I broke my arm in four places."

He hadn't even noticed the scars on her arm before she pointed them out. He looked up at her eyes, and she smiled a small, tight smile. "They did okay, I guess. I mean, there was no permanent damage. Except cosmetic, that is."

She stood, facing him, and looked defiant. She swept her hair over her shoulders to her back, rolled her shoulders back, and opened her arms in a pose. "Well?"

"Well what?" he asked, forcing himself to look up at her eyes instead of her boobs. "I'm sorry you went through that. Good thing it wasn't any worse."

Skye's shoulders slumped and she started unzipping her shorts absentmindedly. "Yeah, guess so. And I'm lucky that it was... it could've been worse for me, emotionally, if I was any younger or any older, I think. I was a gymnast, and a swimmer, and I had this very practical approach to my body."

She shimmied the shorts down, revealing small, purple panties. Then she lifted her leg, took hold of her foot with one hand and straightened it up in the air. David gawked. Skye giggled and let go of her foot, coming to a stand still once more. "And I wasn't yet into this stupid world of dating and all things superficial. So the recovery was okay, and then... I've just always had to accommodate for this in my dating life. And it's not such a problem, really, but just... I don't want to go to a pool party and be stared at. Or make up excuses why I'm not wearing a bikini."

"I understand," he said. "It's okay. I wasn't so interested in going either."

She smiled at that. It wasn't quite the wide, impish grin she'd had earlier, but it was a smile. "Oh, so you're staying?"

"Oh yes I'm staying," David said. His cock throbbed.

"Okay," Skye said, and now her smile was almost as wide as earlier. "I've shown you mine, you show me yours."

"But," David said and gestured to her panties.

She laughed. "Okay then."

She pushed the panties down slowly, revealing the rest of her gently curving lower abdomen. Her pubic hair was dark and curly, and when she shimmied the panties down David saw the sex toy. It curved from her clit down to where it entered her, its smooth silicone surface blocking his view. She kicked the panties further and did a slow, deliberate pirouette to show him her backside. Her ass was perfect, round and pale, and she had lovely dimples above her cheeks.

David swallowed hard. He was a boob man, but he was also an ass man. And there wasn't anything left to be desired in either of those aspects on her slender but curvy body. The scar on her boob only made the other one seem even more perfect: a unique delight. Her hair cascaded down her back, and she finished the turn to come face to face with him again. She gestured to him, and he stood up obediently.

He was a bit taller than her, but not a lot. He pulled the t-shirt over his head, and found himself gauging her reaction like she'd done his. He wasn't skinny, but he wasn't muscular, either. His chest hair was patchy and he didn't really know if he wished it would grow thicker or vanish altogether. He suppressed the urge to bulge his muscles and felt the heat creeping to his ears again.

She watched him, standing impassively, not showing signs of either excitement or disgust. He unzipped his shorts hesitantly, then braced himself and pushed them down along with his briefs. His cock slung down, heavy with blood already. He was self conscious about being looked at like this, but he was proud of his cock. It wasn't obscenely big like in porn movies, but it was straight and thick and he knew it was close to full size already. He looked at Skye looking down at his cock, then raised his arms above his head and did a slow pirouette, like she'd done.

It broke the ice, and they both burst out laughing. When he was facing her again, her wide grin was back. David smiled and stepped closer, pulling her into his arms for a kiss.

Their kiss was gentle and tentative, but she grabbed his ass with a firm grip. They pressed closer together, he marveling at her smooth, peachy skin and the feel of her hair on his arms, until the base of his cock pressed against the sex toy. She moved her hips, humping against him for a little, and broke the kiss to ask, "Do you want to take it out?"

"Hell yes," he said and knelt in front of her. She spread her legs a little, and he traced her opening around the toy.

She giggled and shook her hips a little. "Just pull it out. It's a bit snug but it'll come."

He fought to get a grip of the smooth silicone, well lubricated with her fluids. His fingers kept slipping and he didn't quite dare to use enough force. Her scent was subtle but unmistakable, and out of pure greed to get to taste her he squeezed tighter and pulled.

The toy slid out of her, first slowly, spreading her swollen, darkened lips, and then quickly once the critical point was reached. It popped out so that he almost lost balance, and he was torn between wanting to explore the toy and dive into her pussy now that it stood bared in front of him. Her lips were fat with excitement, glistening, and she sighed when he slid his finger along the length of her cleft. Her clit was a small, purple pearl, peeking from under its hood, and he leaned closer and kissed it.

Omenainen
Omenainen
437 Followers