Coming Together

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She let out a surprised gasp and grabbed his head with both hands. He intuited that she was quite far along already, and sucked a little harder, pressing one finger into her slick, hot depths. His cock lay along his thigh, throbbing and eager, and he curled his finger in search of her g-spot. Whether he found it, he wasn't sure, but she rutted against his face and her grip in his hair got tighter.

"Oh god, oh god, oh god," she muttered, and then she came, shuddering and collapsing on his lap. He helped her down, laughing, and sat on the floor, holding her, as she gasped.

"Oh god," she said, hugging him. "I was so... I got so close there in the bar already. God, I was aching to come. Thank you."

"Thank you?" he said, pleased with himself, and breathed in the scent of her pussy on his skin and her shampoo from her hair. "Are we done?"

She laughed, giddy and out of breath. "No, we're not done. We haven't even started yet."

She moved her hips a little, and his cock responded by twitching. She spread her honey on him, grinding against his shaft. Her labia felt wet and hot against him. The tip of his cock throbbed between her cheeks, which were round and perfect, but frustratingly far from where he longed to be.

"Ooo, you feel good," she said. She held his shoulders, grinding against him, and bit her lip. He looked up at her flushed expression of concentration, then reached lower and kissed her nipple. Her back arched sharply, and he held her hips tighter. She ground against him, her hips moving ever jerkier, and he wondered if she'd come again on his cock. His position was uncomfortable, the floor hard under his knees, but his cock was hard and eager.

"Uh huh huh," she said and slowly, reluctantly, stopped moving her hips. "Do you, I mean, do you want to, ohh." She giggled, pushing him away from her boob. He looked at her nipple, swollen and wet with his spit, longingly.

"God, you feel so good I'm at a loss for words, and you're not even in me yet," she said. "Do you want to wear a condom?"

"Want to? Don't you think we'd better?"

"Mmm," she said and rolled her eyes. "Well sure we should."

"But... you don't..."

"I'm covered," she said. "And you feel so good. Like that."

"Uh..."

It was his turn to be at a loss for words. She looked into his eyes, hers half lidded and glossy with lust, and slowly swirled her hips again. She lifted a little higher, hips swaying, until she had his cock poised at her opening. He could feel her heat on the very tip, how her slippery lips enveloped him. Very slowly, keeping eye contact, she impaled herself on him, pushing down and then swaying a bit higher, then pushing further down, until he was fully inside of her.

"Oh my god," she whispered, grabbing his shoulders. "You feel so good."

He wanted to say she did too, but couldn't form the words. She felt more than good. She felt amazing. Her velvety heat surrounded him, gripping him, and while the way she nudged against him was mind blowing, it was nowhere near enough. He wanted to thrust. He wanted to fuck her. He needed to fuck her.

"Should we get to bed?" he managed.

She nodded vigorously, but spent another few minutes slowly stirring him inside her before she got up, reluctantly letting him slide out of her. She had to help him up, his legs were so stiff after being on the floor for so long, and they both giggled. She hopped on the bed, falling on her back, her hair fanning around her head like a dark halo. He crawled over her, kissing her tummy, kissing her scars, and stopped to worship her perfect boobs until she grabbed him and pulled him the rest of the way. She wrapped her legs around his hips when he pushed in, and they both moaned.

He started slow but soon accelerated, hips moving with mindless need, thrusting fast and deep. They both panted, their bodies meeting over and over with a wet sound. She still felt amazing, so warm and soft, so welcoming, and he grabbed her shoulders and mated. His heart pounded in his chest, and after some time he had to slow down a little. She looked up at him, eyes shining, and pinched his nipples. He growled, and they kissed, sloppily and out of breath. She reached for the nightstand, whispering, "Please, the lube."

When he realized she wanted the lube to rub her clit, he wanted to do it for her. He got on his knees between her legs, still deep inside of her, and slathered the lube on her already slippery clit. He thrusted in a more composed manner, steadily, deep but not pounding as hard, and looked down at her while he hunted for that slippery little bead.

She arched her back, moaning, and he took this to be a good sign. Her boobs were magnificent, jiggling with his thrusts, and her neck extended in a way that made him want to suck his mark on it, when she pressed her head back and tensed.

"Hard... harder... I... oh my god," she gasped.

He didn't know if he wanted him to fuck her harder, or rub her clit harder, so he did both, and soon she orgasmed with a shuddering moan.

In a fit of inspiration David let her recover for a few moments, and then pushed her over on her tummy, pulling a decorative pillow under her pelvis. He pushed in slowly, positioned his knees carefully to get a good angle. He grabbed her lovely hips, her pelvic bone the absolute perfect shape for holding, and fucked her. She moaned, then whimpered, then let out a constant, low sound that intensified, her pussy quivering around him. He inched his hand between her and the pillow, a task which would've been impossible if she hadn't given him a little space pushing away from the pillow, and then he pinched and clawed at her clit. He was pounding her too hard, and the position was too awkward for any precision work, but she was so close that she came like a freight train almost as soon as he touched her. She bucked and moaned, and he felt the rhythmic squirts of fluid coming out of her. He slowed, inching her through it, and then finally pulled out.

She looked like she was done. She lay on her tummy, panting, legs spread, a wet spot spreading under her. He pulled the pillow from under her to let her settle better, casting an appreciative glance on the swollen and puffy pussy peeking from between her legs. She moaned, and he grinned to himself. He pulled a throw blanket and spread it over them both, settling beside her. She turned on her side to be spooned, and he did, angling his hips a bit further behind.

For a while they were quiet, catching their breaths. The only sound was the distant hum of traffic from the bigger road a block away. Skye pushed sweaty hair off her face. "Oh, you're quite something," she said, lethargic wonder in her voice. "I've never come so many times in a row. Or so hard! And I think I squirted!"

He laughed quietly. "Well, wasn't that what you had planned for today?"

"Well, yeah, but this was... I mean... I squirted! It's not like I've never, but, like, never with somebody new."

He smiled. He was happy with his handiwork, but now they were getting to the part he wasn't so fond of. His cock throbbed, rock hard and angry, and he was considering his options. He probably couldn't wait all the way home, so maybe he should ask to take a shower? But then she might want to join him there. He was quite spent and didn't feel like trying to get up from the bed without being spotted, but his cock was throbbing ever more insistently. Maybe he should just excuse himself to go to the toilet. It would give him privacy, and if it would take suspiciously long to come, well, he could make up some excuse for that when all his blood wasn't packed into his scrotum.

"I... um..."

"I'm so sweaty," Skye said and kicked the blanket away. It fell to the floor. Before David could react, she spinned around and smiled at him radiantly. Then her expression became puzzled, and then...

Here it was, the moment he had been dreading. He lay there, immobilized, feeling extremely exposed. Skye looked at his face, then lower, and then she asked, "You didn't come?"

He thought about claiming he was just still hard, but decided to bite the bullet.

"Um... no."

She frowned and reached to touch his cock. It was deep red, almost purple, her nails were only marginally darker. "All that and you didn't finish?"

"Yeah... I'm... it's called delayed ejaculation, it's..."

"I know what that is." She glanced at his face, then looked at his cock again. "So do you come at all?"

He sighed explosively, embarrassment coloring his face. He turned on his back to more easily avoid looking at her eyes and pulled the pillow to cover his cock. "Well, yeah, I usually..."

"Masturbate? Okay!"

Skye sat up and reached for the nightstand. David admired the way her hair flowed down her back, and how her ass curved when she reached, then blinked to regain his focus. "What are you doing?"

"I want you to come," Skye said brightly. "So we'll do it this way."

"Yeah, I mean, thanks, but..."

"No no," Skye said. Briskly, she tossed the pillow aside and slathered lube onto his cock. "Oo, have you ever had your ass played with?"

"Say what?"

Skye seemed to finally tune in to his confusion. She sat back on her haunches, gestured to him with the lube bottle, and said, "About that friends with benefits thing? With benefits like that"—she pointed to his dick—"I really want to be friends, and if you don't come, I'm afraid you don't want to, okay? So you come first, we can discuss specifics later. Can I help? Will it help if I finger your ass when you do it?"

"But, I'm usually alone when I jerk off."

"Well, duh," she said.

She nudged at his thigh for him to open up, and without knowing if he really agreed to this he did. She settled between his legs, and he startled when she lifted his balls to spread the lube on his anus. Her fingers felt a little invasive but wonderful when they slipped around his hole, and he stared at her with wide eyes. A glob of lube slid off his shaft and dropped on his stomach, and instinctively he reached for his now excessively slippery cock and stroked to spread the rest of the lube. Skye fondled his balls with one hand, spreading the lube with the other, and when she pressed one finger slowly into him she looked at his face for reaction.

He stared back, not knowing what to say. On one hand, she was being very pushy, and he didn't know if he appreciated being pushed around like this. On the other hand, it did feel exquisite to have her finger probe deeper. He felt his balls tighten, and the way she squeezed them gently sent a shiver up his spine. And on the third hand, and here he grunted with exasperation with his inner monologue, a sound which she misinterpreted as arousal and pushed still deeper, on the third hand his cock was telling him he was dying to come. He stroked his cock tentatively, and decided he didn't want to stop.

He was feeling very self conscious pulling his dick in front of her, and closed his eyes to try to block her out. His hand moved faster on its own accord. She was still fondling his balls, something he usually didn't do while masturbating, and it was both a distraction and a delight, especially when she started to rub his taint while doing it. The most distracting feeling however was her finger in his ass. He had had partners rub his anus before, but nobody had penetrated him quite so greedily nor so deep. She carefully added another finger, and his whole body tensed. She pushed, probed, rubbed, and oh god, that had to be his prostate.

His eyes shot open, and not wanting to meet her gaze he locked on to her boobs. They swayed in rhythm as she was fucking his ass oh my god she's fucking my ass and his own hand was a slimy blur on his cock. He was panting, but couldn't hear the sound of his breathing from the pounding of his heart. He felt it building, both faster and slower than normally, and just when he thought he might not be able to come with her there after all he very suddenly lost it. He made a strangled sound, squeezing his eyes shut, and tensed. His whole body seemed to surge out of his cock, spraying cum all over his torso. His thighs trembled, his glutes clamped, which made her fingers feel all the more invasive, and he came and came and for a few glorious moments his mind was completely blank. His whole body relaxed, with fits and jerks, and she withdrew from his ass slowly and let go of his balls.

The mattress shifted, and he thought she would probably get up to wash her hands. Instead, he felt the blanket over his legs and her body press against his side. The world started to return, and with it his embarrassment. He sighed and opened his eyes. To his amazement, she was smiling like the sun.

"How was that?" she asked.

"How was that?" he repeated, blinking.

"Looked good enough," she offered. "You have a cute cum face."

"Cum face?" he said, and unamused as he was with his inability to form sensical sentences on his own, he smiled a little too.

Skye put her hand on his chest, smudging the streaks of cum into a sticky mess. He shivered involuntarily.

"So what do you think? Could we be friends with benefits?" Skye looked at him expectantly. She had become more serious.

He tried to kick his sluggish post-orgasmic brain into gear. "You'd want to?"

"Hell yes I'd want to," she said. "I have a bit of a high sex drive. And it's a nice way to manage stress. And while I don't have anything against casual sex, it's hard to organize, sometimes doesn't deliver, and then I have this... cosmetic disability. So to have someone I could sometimes shag, who makes me come like you do? Why would I say no?"

"Well, I didn't come," he said.

"Yeah, but I did, repeatedly," she said and grinned.

"It's just that, some girls think it means I don't... like I don't really want them. That it's a failure on their part."

She cocked her head. "It isn't though, is it?"

"No."

"Well then," she said. "And you did come, and I think that you coming with me... there... is a good sign, don't you?"

He shrugged. "Guess so."

"Do you want to talk about it? I mean, we don't have to, if you don't want."

"Aren't you curious?"

She laughed. "Sure I am, but I don't need you to spell it out for me. I mean, I'm in this for my own gratification. As long as you will keep fucking me like that, and making me come like that, I'm all set. What you want to do with your orgasms is all the same to me. But I kind of think you should get to come, too, fair's fair after all."

"Wow," he said a little dryly. "You're like the horniest girl I've ever met."

"Right?" she said and grinned again. "And you have the best stamina of anyone I've ever fucked, though that might not be the praise it sounds like, considering. And don't fret, your secret is safe with me, I won't tell anyone."

"Gee, thanks," he said. "I guess I won't have to feed you to your meat-eating monster hamster, then."

Skye giggled and settled into his arms.

Against David's better judgment, his mood was improving. Maybe there was something to this "friends with benefits" suggestion. He could get regular sex, and wouldn't have to worry about coming or how to discreetly jerk off afterwards. And she was beautiful. And sexy. And funny. She kind of joked about his condition, but he didn't feel mocked. And she had reacted about as well as anyone could.

He'd mostly managed to hide his problem with his sex partners, but not all of them. Some had been suspicious and insulted, others had tried to cure him, which had more often than not made things worse and ended up with them being insulted anyway. Skye had taken it in stride, and by letting him take care of himself had succeeded where the others had failed.

"So what is it they said about me?" he asked.

"Maddie and Cass? Well, they both said that you had incredible stamina. And then Cass was a little disappointed you had left afterwards and didn't want to cuddle, but Maddie thought that was a plus. And they both praised your cock."

"Uh, okay, that's enough, I think."

"Not fun to be objectified?"

"No. And I still... I mean, I don't talk about sex in that much detail with my mates. It doesn't feel right."

Skye smiled. "Not all girls do. You want to take a shower now?"

She did end up joining him there, but he didn't mind at all.

—#—#—#—#—

David parked the car and hurried toward Skye's house. Wind had blown the snow in piles lining the walkway, and there were icy patches he tried to avoid.

The past six months had been quite a ride. He and Skye had started off a little shyly after the summer break, but soon they were spending every weekend together. They still weren't exclusive in theory, but they very much were so in practice. They spent time together even without having sex, often at Skye's house, and while her roommates complained good-naturedly that she didn't share they had accepted him as part of the package.

Skye had bought a hamster-patterned baby blanket to use as their "sex blanket", because his relentless pounding so often made her squirt. For her birthday in October David had taken her to a pet shop and bought her an actual hamster. She had named him Man Eating Monster Hamster, more commonly known as Manny, and kept his cage in her room.

Their sex life was active and adventurous, and David had never had more satisfying sexual relationship. He felt free to experiment with her, and while he still got off only by his own hand, it didn't feel like a problem. Skye was always ready to help him get off, but had never once suggested she try to jerk him off instead, and while she did give him oral sex, she didn't expect him to come from it. Skye's continued unassuming support and the fact that he was now more sexually satisfied than ever before in his life had made David ponder if he wanted to work on his issue, but he hadn't mentioned that to Skye yet. He didn't want to jinx what they had.

Skye had invited him over for their own Christmas celebration so that they would have the house to themselves, and David was eager to see what she had planned. She was interested in different sex toys, and David was hoping she would have something new. He himself wasn't super keen on different anal plugs and such that she had introduced him to, but he was always ready to help try toys on her. David had cut his trip back home short for this, and his mom had been very inquisitive as to why. He had dodged the question, but thought his blush might have given him away.

Skye smiled brightly when she opened the door. David kissed her, a little awkwardly for having his hands behind his back, then pulled them out and said, "Ta-da!"

He was proud of himself for having come up with a matching present for Skye and Manny. He had even packed them identically, although Manny's packet was much smaller. Skye laughed and took them, hurrying into her room. David closed the door and followed her.

The sex blanket was spread on the bedcover, and Manny's cage was covered by a scarf. These were good signs. Skye claimed that Manny would get disturbed watching them having sex, and David thought it was funny. Skye hopped on the bed and tore open the packages, and was very excited to find the teddy bears within.

"Omg Manny will be so cute with this!"

"So will you," David said and sat beside her.

"Oo, I feel so bad I don't have anything for you!"

"You don't?" he said and wiggled his eyebrows suggestively.

Skye laughed and nudged him. "Well that, yeah, that I have for you. But like a present."

"No? But you said you have something you want to show me?"

Skye grinned like a wolf and jumped up from the bed. She went to her closet and rummaged inside. "I do," she said, voice a little muffled. "I think you might love it. I just bought myself this, this dick, and I really want to try it with you."