Coming Together Camping

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Joshua, stop looking at your sister," Mom snapped before I had a chance. "Here, take these," she added, handing him a handful of tissues. "Now don't you dare get any on the sheets, or on me."

Josh lifted his hips to get his boxers off and lowered them down his legs and off his feet. His cock was half-hard, long but still a bit floppy. He lay himself down on his back, took his cock in his hand and gave it a few gentle tugs.

"Turn around, Emi," said Mom, though not as resolutely as on the previous night. "We really shouldn't be watching this at all."

I rolled over onto my side and faced the wall. Behind me, I could hear the gentle rasp of Josh's hand sliding over his cock and feel the subtle tremor of the mattress caused by the motion of his arm. I imagined his dick was big and hard by now and pictured how it had looked when he'd jacked off for me earlier that day. Yielding to temptation, I reached down to find my pussy, lifting my upper leg to give my fingers clearer access. I traced the ridges of my inner lips, lightly, teasingly, until I felt echoes of the tingling heat of my cunt all the way to my feet and my face. I couldn't stop myself. I had to roll over onto my other side.

Josh turned his head and looked into my eyes, his face overcome by sexual pleasure and desire. Below, his hand was busily working at his rock-hard dick, and his hips were very gently rocking up and down. As I placed my thumb on my clit and sank my middle finger into my hole, I couldn't hold back a quiet moan.

"Emily, what are you doing?" Mom's voice shot out. "Are you masturbating too?"

"Mom," I whispered hoarsely, "I'm sorry. I can't help myself."

"Stop that right now," she said. "This is about Josh, not you."

"How come he gets to do it and I don't? I'm horny too."

I braced myself for an argument, but all Mom said was, "Well then, hurry up and finish, both of you. I need to get some sleep."

I raised one knee and set my sole on the bed to open myself up fully. My fingers glided along the furrows of my warm, slippery pussy while my other hand explored my breasts, softly kneading their soft contours, flicking my fingers across my hard, swollen nipples. I wanted to moan loud, but knew we mustn't wake the other campers, so I channeled all that need to express into vigorous, rhythmic panting and shudders instead.

Josh's arm was moving fast beside me as he pulled and twisted his cock, while his other hand cupped his balls. He was staring down the bed, toward my tits, toward my pussy. "Fuck it," he whispered to me, "I'm going to cum! I'm going to cum!"

"Joshua! Watch your language!" came Mom's voice from the other side.

I looked down from his face just in time to see the first of it spurting out. His hand pumping his dick slowed to match his pulsing ejaculation as three or four more wads came surging out.

"Fuck it," I whispered to my brother, hoping that Mom couldn't hear. "I'm cumming too."

My orgasm took utter control of me, crashing through my body, arching my back, throwing my head back, raising my hips off the bed. It was all I could do not to scream. When the paroxysm was done, I lay there trembling, abandoned in post-orgasmic pleasure.

"Thank god you two are finally finished," said Mom.

Neither Josh nor I could move. Eventually, I felt Mom get up on her knees and look down on us, as we lay naked and spent. "Let's at least get you cleaned and covered up," Mom said to Josh, as she started using tissue to wipe up the mess. She wiped him tenderly, as if he were still her baby. When she was done, she moved down to retrieve the covers, which we'd kicked below our feet. She untangled them and brought them up to tuck us in. She gave Josh a kiss on the forehead and, in what seemed an afterthought, one to me as well.

I fell asleep soon after but woke again in the middle of the night. I heard a noise that was indistinct and indecipherable as I emerged from sleep, until I realized it was Mom whimpering. At first, I thought she was crying, but when I peered over Josh's sleeping form, I saw that she'd taken off her nightgown and was lying in just her underwear, and that her hand was pressed against her panties, her middle finger making circles over her clit. As soon as she noticed me watching, she jerked her hand away.

"Emily," she said, self-consciously, "I didn't mean to wake you."

"That's OK, Mom," I told her. "You don't have to stop."

"I really wanted this trip to bring us closer together as a family," Mom said, a little sadly. "I had no idea it was going to turn out like this."

"It's been good for us all, Mom," I assured her. "It's brought us so close. I can tell you, Josh and I are always going to remember this trip as something very special."

"It seemed like a good idea at the time," she continued, as if she hadn't heard what I'd said. "Now I'm not so sure. I didn't know sharing a bed would cause such a fuss. I'm ashamed I ever let this all happen."

"There's nothing to be ashamed of, Mom. It's been really good."

"I know I should be angry at both of you, but I just can't be. You're really both so beautiful. Not just your bodies, but your freedom and the way you've opened up. It's such a long time since I've been able to be wild and free like you. It's such a long time since I've even had sex!"

"Mom!" I moaned, before realizing how ridiculous it was for me to be embarrassed by her saying that after everything we'd done.

"I'm so ashamed how much it's aroused me, watching you two doing what you've been doing," she went on, "and worse than that, I've wanted to join in. It's true. I've had dirty thoughts about what I've wanted to do ever since last night. I can't even stop thinking about my own son touching himself, and now you've caught me doing it too. It feels so sordid, but you two have got me so worked up, how else am I supposed to sleep?"

"It's OK, Mom," I told her. "Really. We've both been doing it. Why not you?"

"I don't know if I can do it with you watching," she said.

"I'll do it with you, if you like."

Mom smiled shyly. "Yes, honey, I think I'd like that," she said. "But we might wake Josh."

"If we wake him, we wake him," I said. I raised my hand to my lips and covered my fingers with a dollop of spit, then reached with it for my pussy.

"I'd like to take this off," Mom said, raising herself to unhitch her bra. She threw it aside. Her breasts were big with large areolas. They were full and soft, not firm like mine. Without support, they drifted from their weight a little to the sides. Without saying any more, Mom raised a hand to her nipple and slid the other one under the elastic of her panties.

Supporting myself on one arm so I could still see Mom, I spread my legs, leaving one on the bed and the other raised so my knee touched the tent's wall. My middle and ring finger made slow, gliding circles across the delicate folds that had opened between my thighs like a flower.

"I never imagined how..." Mom started to say, as her hand continued its gentle motion inside her panties. She paused, maybe searching for the right word, or maybe simply overcome with passion. "...virile your brother has become," she continued with a gasp. "He was always such a sickly child. It's such a wonderful surprise."

"Yes," I said, with a slight giggle. "He's really developed, hasn't he?" I felt giddy from the rising sexual heat, from seeing Mom loosening up, from talking about my brother that way.

"I've been so blind about both of you," Mom said, circling her finger around her clit a little faster. "I know boys masturbate, but I never thought about Joshua having that sort of need at all. And I haven't really given any thought to you, have I? I haven't seen you two for the sexual beings you are. How could I? I've been busy pretending to you that I'm not a sexual being either. But I love touching myself. I do it all the time. I don't know why I was so shocked to find out you and Josh like it too. I've been such a hypocrite. Can you ever forgive me?"

Her breathing was getting heavy, and she was really getting worked up. It didn't seem like the time for such weighty questions. "Do you want to be really naughty, Mom?" I asked her, playfully, to change the mood.

"Why? What do you have in mind?" she asked, intrigued.

I sat up and started pulling the covers down and off Josh. "Let's see what's going on down here," I said.

"Emi! You have such a dirty mind!" Mom exclaimed, with a surprising lack of disapproval. She kept on fingering her pussy with one hand while her other hand kneaded her tit.

"He won't mind," I told her, as I pulled the covers on down past his hips. His cock, though soft, stretched most of the way across the crease between his leg and crotch, nestled beneath its dark, curly nest. His balls hung down between his legs as two distinct ovals in a wrinkled, loose sack. When I looked back at Mom, she was staring down in fascination at the glorious moonlit sight.

"Are you sure you weren't hoping something like this would happen, Mom?" I asked her. "You did say you wanted us to have an intimate time in this family bed."

"I'm not sure of anything anymore, darling," Mom replied, her voice disrupted by her big breaths. "All I know is I'm masturbating with my daughter and can't stop staring at my son's prick."

Josh somehow kept sleeping as I supported myself on my side, peered over him and sent my hand back down to finger my pussy. I caressed my lips softly, teasing them as I watched my mother getting more and more excited. Even in the muted light I could clearly see the fevered motion inside her light-colored panties, even against the expanse of white sheet and pale skin. Her hand stroked, circled, and plunged underneath her panties, raising their elastic up from her belly until she freed herself from them by pushing them down from her hips, almost to her knees. Her bush was dark and full, and stood out against her skin. Her mouth was open, her breath was heavy, and her eyes squinted as her face tensed with the urgency of her approaching climax. "Oh my god, Emi," she softly cried. "I'm cumming!" Tickling my clit with my fingertip, I watched as her body trembled and she let out a series of muted orgasmic moans. It was only then that Josh finally started to stir.

"What's going on?" he mumbled, dozily.

"Nothing," I told him. "Go back to sleep."

"It's all right Emi," Mom gasped, breathing hard. "Mommy's just helping herself relax, baby," she explained to Josh with a gentle laugh. "She's helping herself get to sleep."

Josh had woken up now and was staring in amazement at Mom. Her hand had never stopped moving, gyrating as her fingers disappeared and reemerged incessantly from the recesses below her curly, black hair. Her breasts, which were pale enough to catch all the little light there was, were big, soft and round; their nipples were puffy and swollen. Josh's cock was growing as his hand, held flat against it, rode it up and down.

I pressed myself against Josh's side to get closer to him and Mom. My fingers, wet with my juices, circled my clit and ran through my furrows. The whole length of my body nestled against Josh; my hand moving on my crotch also rubbed against his hip. I slipped two fingers inside my hole as Josh started pumping his dick. Mom moaned softly and ground her pussy against her hand.

Mom switched hands on her pussy, scarcely missing a stroke, and swung her right hand over to Josh. "Move your hand," she commanded, and when he obeyed, she replaced it on his boner with her own. Josh gasped when she gripped him, and his released hand flailed before reaching out blindly to me. It landed on my thigh and clutched me just above my knee.

Wide-eyed in amazement, I watched as Mom pumped Josh with one hand while caressing her pussy with other. Almost silently, so no one could hear us, we softly panted, sighed and whimpered in a frenzied harmony. Josh loosened his grip and his hand drifted lightly up my inner thigh. It only slid across me a few inches, but it drove me wild. Nothing seemed impossible anymore, and nothing was wrong. I grabbed Josh's hand from my thigh and pulled it to my pussy. I pressed him against me, so his fingertips were right on my clitoris, and mine were down lower on my lips. I'm not sure how much of the stimulation I was receiving was from his movement, and how much from mine, as I raked my fingers through my folds and ground the heel of my hand against Josh's hand; I just knew it felt astonishingly good.

It may sound crazy, or a delusion of sexual frenzy, but I could feel the energy pouring out of my pussy into Josh's hand. I could even see it as a wild, pale, shimmering indigo light, coursing through Josh's body right down to his cock into Mom, then flowing round in a circuit back to me.

Josh's hips started bucking and his face twisted in rapturous agony. I felt the muscles in his butt tighten and heard him grunt as the first bursts of his semen shot onto Mom. Mom gripped his pulsing cock tightly and slowly milked out the rest of it, spilling it onto her skin and in dribbles onto her fingers. Josh lay back, exhausted, his cum-slick, softening penis still in Mom's hand.

"Oh my god, Mom, I'm so sorry," he eventually found the energy to say. "I know you told me not to get any on you."

"Shhh! It's OK baby," Mom gasped in reply. Still pressing Josh's hand against me, I plunged my fingers in and out of my hole and curled my free hand around Josh's thigh. The droplets of cum that speckled Mom's belly looked like pearls in the shadowy moonlight. Mom's fingers on her pussy had become urgent. She grimaced as she struggled to muffle the staccato groans escaping from her, her back arched as she climaxed, and her legs flailed on the bed. As she started growing calm after that orgasm, she let go of Josh's prick and her pussy. Her mouth agape in ecstasy, her body still trembling in her orgasm's wake, her hands roamed across her whole body: down her thighs, up her belly, round her breasts and nipples, smearing puddles of hot jiz into her skin along the way.

I slipped my slick fingers out of my wet, swollen cunt and pushed my whole hand against Josh's so that, as one, our fingertips rubbed frantically around and into my clit. The tension of my orgasm built up all over my body, as my grip on Josh's leg tightened and my breathing quickened. My knees jackknifed and my feet bumped into themselves. My back arched off the bed and my head snapped back. I forgot all about keeping quiet and moaned, loud and long.

I fell back on the bed, exhausted and sated. As I listened to my heartbeat and felt myself breathing, I turned to look at my family in afterglow. Mom had turned toward Josh and was cuddling him, her head lying on his shoulder, her hand on his chest. I felt the warm bliss of sharing that moment with my family as Mom held out her arm in a gesture for me to join. I rolled over and sidled as close to Josh as I could get. My hand met Mom's and clasped it on the hairy part of Josh's chest. Her fingers were sticky, and I remembered happily that moments before they'd been dancing on her pussy and playing in warm puddles of Josh's cum. Cuddling all together like that, I drifted along with my family into contented sleep.

Mom slept very late the next morning, so with Josh's help I made breakfast, and we brought Mom hers in bed.

The other campers didn't show any sign that they'd heard us in the night. No one stared, or pointed, or whispered behind their hands, though it seemed impossible that no one had heard my final orgasmic scream. Maybe the adults were embarrassed to admit they'd heard it and their children all thought it had been some wild animal cry, or maybe it was just that no one knew which tent the moan had come from. It may have even been that when they looked at us, they saw only a wholesome, happy family, and blamed their own dirty minds for imagining something taboo.

Later that day, after we'd packed up our tent and belongings, the children stopped their playing to wave at us and smile as we drove away.

"You know Mom," Josh said as Mom was driving us back, "I thought it was a horrible idea at first, but I really enjoyed us all sleeping together."

I thought I might break out laughing, but held it in. "I think we've found something besides the outdoors that we can share together as a family. Maybe sometimes we can have a family bed at home," I suggested, as coolly as I could manage.

Mom kept her eyes on the road, but in the mirror, I saw her smile. "We'll see about that, kids," she answered, "we'll see."

****

Thanks to BrokenBrumbyGirl for help with editing.