All Comments on 'Coming Together Ch. 01'

by Carnegeon

Sort by:
  • 24 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

The amount of times she said no makes it a rape story not just incest

berryangelicberryangelicalmost 3 years ago

this was really hot! love the breeding and build up! was surprised that he wasn't into her earlier (i guessed it was the reason why he was mean to her) but really enjoyed it and looking forward to the next chapter :) thank you for writing!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Glad they got together -- and ended their mutual animosity. Glad to see Chris' developed body with the treasure trail of dark hair leading to his cock bush. Maybe Chris can grow a bit of chest hair too, and maybe even beard stubble -- both can be turn ons for young women like Emily.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

The breeding potential is extra hot somehow. Fun times getting better from old tensions let go.

bshell47bshell47almost 3 years ago
HOTT story, but Chris was Shit

He took advantage of his loving sister.

If they spent more time and waited a day or more plus asked forgiveness , maybe.

Broke up with GF ,

He just used her feelings to “Sibling rape” her.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

No means no. This was a reasonable story until it became rape. Forcing someone to have sex is not loving or nice and I don't care what anyone says, the majority of times, it won't be a pleasurable experience. Add the threat of pregnancy, it has all the hallmarks of screwing up the girls life.

devildog0302devildog0302almost 3 years ago
Rape not incest

No means no

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

This story has a lot of promise. I am interested to see where it goes. I also noticed a couple of typos. On page 1 it looked like there was "cold" where it should've been "could" and on page 2 (I think) "man" was said instead of "moan". I could be wrong though, keep writing this!

HDblackheartHDblackheartalmost 3 years ago

I agree with anonymous down there this is more a rape Stockholm syndrome sort of story she may have liked it but that doesn't mean you keep going when she says no..... I wouldn't even say this is reluctant because he didn't even try to convince her he just stuck his cock in without actually trying to seduce her I have read a few stories on here like this people need to learn the difference between reluctance and rape.... Reluctance means they give in and agree before sex begins... Just because a woman can get enjoyment out of being raped doesn't mean she wants it the enjoyment is just a bodily reaction... To set up reluctance you needed to make the story longer and give the brother a bit more character depth.... For example maybe he was mean to his sister because he secretly wanted to fuck her and he chooses to seduce her while on the camping trip and she as the little sister needs a bit more depth as well its clear she worshipped her brother but this story could have used a slower run up in fact as it is I would have preferred their parents catching them because the brother his current character state sucks he is a dick people don't change at the flip of a switch he all but rapes the sister he is supposed to protect... I see potential you need to make a more realistic build up and make situations more organic and some character depth is also needed as it makes the characters and the story by extension more real

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I'm sorry but NO means NO. Although you didn't intend it, this is a rape story, and I feel sorry for the poor girl. This is not the way women are to be treated, even if it is only fiction.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Too many typos. I'm guessing your a subject of the Queen. No excuse for the typos tho. I tend to agree with the others. She said no or stop or we can't several times. That pretty much makes rape. Enjoyed it or not.

Angel_AzraelAngel_Azraelalmost 3 years ago

This was a rape story and should've been in the NC category instead. Like everyone should know, NO MEANS NO. Period. Plus, the brother was such a shitty and mean character, I wish I could kick his ass. No one should treat anybody like that, especially his sister. He always treated her like shit and then he raped her when no one was around to stop him. He even came inside her twice knowing she was not on birth control. Fucking bastard.

HDblackheart explained better what happened in this story. Such a waste of time reading this. I'm removing you from my favorites. Bye.

BilleyedBilleyedalmost 3 years ago

Fuck the rape seekers that are negative commenters on this. They read these stories in order to seek out what they consider rape. You had us in her mind where she internally gave consent after telling him no. It’s exactly how it would have happened, every no she uttered was fearing the taboo act, while her body was betraying her utterances. They’re relationship grew to one of caring. If you had put her in a genuine mindset of fear of her brother as he began the tinder loving approach of seducing her, then the rapesayers below would be correct.

This is a very well written erotic story about incest, I thoroughly enjoyed it! 5 stars. Can’t wait for part 2!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

There's definitely an argument that this belongs in the non-con category. But since the taboo is the primary theme, in the end, I personally agree with where you've put it.

However, I think you should at least have put a warning and a tag about the lack of outward consent.

I noticed a few spelling errors, but nothing too horrendous. I'll give it the benefit of the doubt and round up my 3.5 stars to 4.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Keep this story goin !! and I feel like the next part should be from the brothers view

tarcoupletarcouplealmost 3 years ago

Good story, if you continue it, dont shave her.

ImAriiImAriiover 2 years ago

Just a few thoughts on the story from the writers perspective (no, I'm not an author on literotica, as English is not my mothers tongue).

First off: You should make clear who the storyteller is. Until the point where the protagonist has to share the tent with her brother, I was completely left in the dark whether I'm following a guy or a girl. At least a name or smth would be good, for a start.

What bothered me a lot was, that you didn't explain at all, why the brother suddenly was remorseful. There is no explanation neither for his sister nor the reader, so that it feels unrealistic, that he suddenly takes such an 180° turn in behaviour.

It's a shame btw, that the story is building up towards a intimate, understanding and kinda romantic relationship between the two, but the actual sex scene was forceful (borderline rape) and rough. That didn't fit at all.

Why the sister didn't defend herself is another illogical thing. I mean, she hated her brother, too (in the way he treated her at least). If you would have shown, that the recent development was smth she secretly had wished for and that she is kind of overwhelmed by that, so that she doesn't refuse or gets caught off guard, that would make it more believable.

Overall I really like the setting, but there are those flaws mentioned above, which just hurt the story. Maybe you can rework it or take some advice into the next chapter, which I'm looking forward to.

- Arii

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Would love to see another chapter, maybe from the brothers view this time? Either way I’d read again

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I would love to get another chapter. I honestly keep coming back to see if a chapter 2 is out.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I couldn't finish it. I had to stop at the part where they were in the car, on the way to the campsite, and Chris "was shooting her daggers."

Seriously? She is 18, he is 19...and he is so immature that he is behaving like a 6 year old? A 6 year old who supposedly is going to somehow..supposedly soon..mature enough to bed his sister?

It's too bad you opened this way. The rest may be good, but I'll never know. Chris isn't a likable character. Him becoming one later wouldn't be believable.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

A rape of a confused sister and I stopped reading. All it would have taken was for him to respect and perhaps ask again the following night and get a whispered okay from her.

DaddysIncestGirlDaddysIncestGirlalmost 2 years ago

My new favourite story. I love it, so hot

AnonymousAnonymous11 days ago

The commenter who said it was rape of a confused sister , coercion is what happened he didn't force himself onto her

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous