Command and Vanquish Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
kaitlynB
kaitlynB
68 Followers

Jem calmly looked over her. "Straighten yourself up girl, you're ruining your makeup." He didn't want to push too hard too fast; sometimes if a girl is shattered too quickly, it is temporary. The best results are from a long, drawn-out breaking. He pulled out a butt plug that had a long delicate feather attached to the end. He handed it to one of his guards to insert it into her.

Upon seeing the plug, she whispered, "no!", and the guard held her tightly. Wiggling it a bit at her puckered hole, the guard slowly pushed it into her, and she winced. The feather extended from her ass, and the guard behind her told her "Wiggle your ass, let me see you move it." Blushing deep red, humiliated, she shyly complied. "Oooh, I like that, that's nice." He turned to Jem, "What do you think, Sir?"

Jem directed at her, "I like to see a girl dressed up. Wear that with pride the rest of the night. You're going to serve us all food and drink now, beginning with me. I'd like a dry red...please."

She tried to stand to serve Jem his wine, but a guard brought the crop once again down on her back. "Serve on all fours, bitch." Tears in her eyes, she crawled, but as she moved, she was all too aware of the protrusion from her ass. Finally, she crawled to Jem, handed him the wine, then went around the room to serve the rest.

Every time she approached a man, he fondled her breasts, grabbed her ass, played with the feather protruding from the plug, spread her thighs, or stroked her cunt. The plug inside of her seemed to throb, and worked her into near frenzy. She tried very hard to maintain her concentration, but the men were enjoying her body very much, and soon her reluctant body naturally responded. Her juices were clinging to her inner thighs, her nipples were erect, and her face was flushed as she knelt in front of Navin, "may I bring you some refreshment, Sir?"

Navin's stoic face looked at Jem, with an ever so small hint of amusement in his eyes, then he looked back at the girl. "Slut," he said to her, "are you enjoying serving my men?"

*********

All of the guards and Rayth were laughing as Isabella told her story as they walked to the playhouse.

"...which came as a complete surprise to me. I believed steamed lemur brains with jelly were a universal delicacy, but the looks the slaves gave me when I requested a platter for dinner..."

"Madam Princess, stop, I think I'm going to be sick," interrupted one of the guards, shaking his head.

Another guard shoved the first and said, "You pussy, the Princess's stomach is stronger than yours."

A third joked, "Madam Princess, if you ever get them made for you, let me know; I'd kind of like to try some."

Isabella laughed, "You almost had your chance, I originally requested them for my engagement party next month. Ever since, the head kitchen slave has been reluctant to even hear my suggestions for the event."

Several of the guards exchanged confused looks...why would a slave not comply with the Princess's wishes? Isabella, reading their thoughts, offered, "They're afraid of the Queen's reaction." "Fair enough," one of the guards said.

"Speaking of which," Rayth inquired, "how do you think the Queen would react if I brought Alenya as my date?"

Isabella's mouth dropped, but she was smiling, "...Well...perhaps it's best the Queen doesn't realize who it is. Alenya would have to look, speak, walk, and act like nobility to hide her identity."

Rayth's eyes wandered in thought. "She has an inner grace that works to her advantage. She's scared of royalty, though, especially Jem...and anyone associated with Jem."

"I could help her get over that, and I could talk to Jem on her behalf. In fact...why don't you let me work with her, Rayth? I could teach her what she needs to know for the party, and it would be nice for me, too. It will give me a friend there, so I don't feel so overwhelmed."

Rayth looked innocently into Isabella's eyes and asked, "You would do that? You'd help her?"

Isabella got lost in Rayth's beautiful face for a moment, then responded casually, "Of course I would. It might be hard on you, though: you're going to have to part with her for a few hours every day," she teased.

A couple of the guards started ribbing Rayth as well, as it was common knowledge no other slave was even allowed to touch him except Alenya.

One of the guards, held the door open as they reached the playhouse and walked inside. "Lord Rayth?" he asked and laughed, "are you SURE Prince Jaimeth is paying us for work tonight? This hardly seems like work...the Princess is awesome."

Rayth replied, "which is why Jem loves her. And I think the Prince is doing as much 'work' as we are."

*********

"How long has it been since you've eaten?" Navin asked the captured spy.

"Th...three days, Sir."

"You can call me Master."

"Yes Master."

"Slave, go fill a plate with food for me, and bring it back here."

"Yes Master."

She stood up to leave, but Navin grabbed her free-hanging leash and tugged it. She fell short, like a dog at the end of a chain. She turned to look at him, surprised, and saw the corners of his mouth turn to a smile. Another guard holding a crop brought it down hard across her breasts. "You didn't thank him for allowing you to serve him." Her eyes went wide once again, as she stuttered for words. Jem laughed, trying to draw the breaking out, and said "Let her go just this once...go ahead girl...go fix a plate for my captain." She crawled over to Jaimeth's feet and kissed them, "thank you, Master." He kicked her away, "go!"

The captured spy brought a plate and knelt again in front of Navin. It was filled with cubes of meats, cheeses, vegetables, and some pasta noodles. "Pick up a cube of cheese with your teeth, then bring it to my mouth." The girl choked back a sob as she reached forward, and lightly clenched the cheese in her teeth. Navin's face was unmovable and emotionless as she inched closer to his face. He wasn't going to help her by leaning forward, she brought it all the way to the soft lips in his rough whiskered face. With her face still closer to him, he chewed slowly.

"mmmm....that's delicious."

He made her repeat this with most of the food on his plate, occasionally sending her to feed one of his guards in the same way. She began to salivate heavily, and it was noticed. Navin asked her innocently, "would you like to have something to eat?"

She thought it too good to be true, but was too hungry to deny the bait. "Yes, Master, please? Please may I have something to eat?" Navin picked up a cube of cheese in his fingers. "Hold out your tongue. Don't pull this into your mouth or chew until I tell you to." She stuck out her soft pink tongue, closed her eyes, and felt the cold, smooth food rest come to rest. He let her there for some time, until saliva was pouring off her tongue onto the marble floor. He removed the food from her, and she looked at him with hopeful eyes.

He chuckled a bit before pelting one of his guards in the crotch with the cheese. The cube lay on the guard's lap, as the guard cursed "Damn it, Navin!" and Navin looked at the slave, cocked his head, and said: "Fetch."

The guard sat still, letting the cube rest on his lap, as the girl crawled to him, and situated herself in between his feet. Her body felt warm between his legs, and he became aroused, moving the cheese. The room saw this and laughed, and she looked up nervously at the guard. Her eyes darted back and forth between his face, the cheese...and the crop he was holding in his hand. His eyes went hard, but still playful, and said, "I believe my captain told you to fetch."

Her head leaned forward, and her teeth grazed the length of his erection as she reached for her small bit of food.

Jem was beginning to feel left out. He said to the guard who's legs she was between "Bring her here to stand in front of me."

*********

The night air was a bit chilly as the entourage walked back, and the general concern was for the Princess's comfort. One of the guards asked, "Lord Rayth, wasn't it your bright idea to walk?"

Rayth decided walking would buy Jem more time at the Hall. "Shove it. I thought the weather would be nice. Are you alright, Princess?"

Isabella had her arms wrapped around herself. "Oh Rayth, call me Iz. And yes, I'm quite alright."

"No, look Lord Rayth, she's shivering."

Isabella tried to hide it, but it was true, she was very cold. "No, it's alright, if you guys can put up with it, so can I."

"With all due respect, Madam," said one of the guards, "we weigh a lot more, so we keep warm easier." He stripped off his outer coat and snuggly wrapped it around her.

"Thank you, you're most kind."

"What shoes are you wearing? My wife never wears comfortable shoes when we go out..."

"Oh, I'm fine, these are comfortable."

"Like hell they are," said Rayth, as he picked up the hem of her long dress to look at her feet.

"Rayth! That's enough!" she said wide-eyed, but amused.

Rayth caught her arm and twisted lightly so she fell against him. "Walking back probably wasn't the greatest of ideas, I forgot who was coming."

Isabella spoke with mock indignity. "First of all, you didn't 'forget' I was coming, since the entire trip was planned around me. Second of all, my presence shouldn't be a burden that requires special planning such as transportation. Third...walking is always a stupid idea."

Everyone laughed, and Rayth picked her up and threw her over his shoulder. "Then I'll save you the trouble."

He carried her quite a way despite her loud, laughing protests. Eventually, he settled her into the crook of his arms. He looked down at her with his blazingly blue eyes, flexed his arms to hold her more tightly, and said, "Be quiet. Let someone do something nice for you."

Her heart thudded once as it missed a beat. She smiled up at him and resigned, "...fine." She snuggled into his chest as his body kept her warm.

*********

One of the guards held the captive spy by the arms as he stood behind her. She stood in front of Prince Jaimeth, as his idea for the "final blow" formulated in his head. His eyes raked over her entire body, noting the stickiness between her thighs, her erect responsive nipples, and the blush that consumed her skin.

"My dear little slave...I do believe it arouses you to serve my men." His coffee-brown eyes looked into hers, challenging her for a response. She could give none, only breathe harder and wait. "No?" he continued. "I want to see how responsive of a slave you are. You do realize that it is our intention to fuck you."

She closed her eyes and exhaled; he smiled. "Don't play shy. I want to know what your hot spots are. What areas do you like the most attention given to? The guard behind you there...just let him make you feel good. He's not going to hurt you...not just yet. Stand there for me, let me see your eyes. As his hands travel over you, I want to see where you're aroused."

The guard behind her released her arms, and murmured in her ear, "Stand still for my Prince, I know I can make you feel good. You'll like it." He continued whispering in her ear, encouraging her to respond, as his hands traveled over her stomach. He was moving his hands in smooth, fluid motions, and the press of her naked flesh against his clothed frame heightened her sensations. "Yes, girl, yes, it's okay to enjoy it, show us what you like..." ...he moved his calloused hands over her soft white breasts, taking a breast in each hand. He rolled each nipple in his finger tips as he kissed her ear, "oooh, I think she likes that...moan for me if you like that..." and she did. Some of the men laughed, but Jem kept his eyes locked on hers. His erection was mounting.

The guard's hands traveled over her skin, down her back tickling her spine, poked her asshole with his fingers, teased the backs of her knees, spread her thighs apart to further expose her cunt. She was dripping, and beginning to weaken. "That's it girl, lean your weight against me, let me make you feel good..." the guard kept murmuring as he explored her. Part of her was terribly embarrassed, while the other part was happy to have pleasure for the first time this evening.

Her heart raced, and after some time, the guard whispered, "try to stand on your own, my little minx, I want to show you something. Spread you legs very wide." She did. Jem's eyes were glued to the scene, and the guard slid to the front of the new slave. His fingers raked over her skin, reaching around to grab her ass, then dug his fingertips into the fleshy sides of her hips. He used his nose to nuzzle his way between her thighs, wetting his face with her juice. She faltered, and he used his hands on his hips to steady her. Reaching out with the tip of his tongue, he lightly brushed and flicked the tip of her clit.

"Oh!" she threw her head back and began moaning now. The guards had stopped laughing so much, and the room filled with lust. Watching this delicious morsel who had served them so diligently all night was exhilarating. And one of them, just one, would have private rights to her in their bedroom. The guard between her thighs licked and tasted her over and over.

Jem spoke with a somewhat husky voice, "girl that feels good doesn't it? Why don't you thank him for making you feel so good. Get on all fours, like a dog. Face the wall."

She got on all fours. "Spread those knees apart, like the bitch in heat that you are. That's right, let me see you drip." The guard moved in front of her, and pulled out his cock. It was long, hard, and hot. "See that, sweetie?" he asked. "That's what it does to me to feel you. Let's feel that tongue now..." and he slid the smooth surface into her mouth, which felt hot against her throat. He pumped in and out, fucking her face. Jem thought she was ready.

"Good girl," he said. "I'm going to give you a choice. Suck that cock in front of you, and think real hard about this. The choice is: you can let each and every man in this room have a turn with your backside, picking whatever hole he wants to, or you can have a 20 stroke beating for my entertainment, which I'll let you choose the man you want to beat you. You have from now until that guard explodes in your mouth to decide. And swallow all of his cum, or you'll have both the fucking and the beating."

The guard was close, as he pumped faster and faster in and out of her mouth. Finally, with a loud triumphant grunt, he came hard, and shot several times in her mouth. He held his shrinking cock in her mouth until she had sucked it clean, then sat back down and panted, clothing himself.

The girl looked frightened around the room of men. The beatings hurt, and hurt badly, but could she let all of them fuck her ass if they wanted to? No, she just couldn't. She couldn't believe it, but she was about to ask Prince Jaimeth for 20 strokes.

"Well, lovely little bitch, have you decided?"

*********

Rayth put Isabella down once they stepped inside Princes' Hall. "Thank you, gentlemen, that's it for the night." The other guards left, thanking Isabella for a lovely "work" experience. Isabella smiled and thanked them in return, then looked at Rayth once they had gone. She smiled at him, but her eyes told she wasn't naive.

"Rayth...where's Jem?"

Rayth's eyes sparkled, "He had some things to do this evening, but he loves you and wanted to make sure you weren't bored."

"So cryptic, and so loyal...he sends his best friend to take his fiancé out?"

Rayth shifted somewhat nervously, "Madam, sometimes things need to be done."

"I understand that, but I believe you'll excuse me if I resent being a pawn."

"Not a pawn, Madam, but you'll have to trust his judgment now and again for your protection. He just doesn't want to upset you. Neither do I."

"What would upset me?" She challenged, then smiled. "Don't answer that. Forgive me. I understand what you're saying. Do you think he's available now? I'd like to say goodnight to him."

Rayth shrugged. "I would think so, it's getting late, but just to be..."

"Good night, Rayth." Isabella kissed him on the cheek. "It's been lovely. I'll say goodnight to Jem, then retire for the night."

Isabella turned to leave, but Rayth grabbed her wrist to spin her back around, "Please just check his room. If he's not there, he's still working. Please Isabella? For me?"

Isabella kissed him on the cheek again, "you're so charming when you care so much. Go to Alenya, I'll go to Jem. I promise I won't do anything to compromise you."

"Thank you, Iz." She smiled sweetly at him before turning to leave. As he watched her go, his heart clenched at a momentary forbidden thought: what would it be like if THEY were together? The moment passed, the thought vanished as he sighed and made his way back to his room. He needed to hold Alenya.

*********

"Well, lovely little bitch, have you decided?"

"Yes Master, I will take the beating."

"You'll take it? My dear, you're in a room full of men who are dying to fuck that tight puckered asshole of yours. If you want to be beaten instead, you had better beg, and beg nicely for it."

Tears once more welled up in her already swollen eyes. Her spirit was broken, and Jem knew it. He had made himself the 'bad guy', and she would choose her 'good guy' to save her. She knelt at Jem's feet and began to kiss them.

"Please" she began quietly, no spirit left. "Please, your royal highness, please be so gracious as to allow me to be beaten in front of you."

Jem rubbed his chin like he was thinking. "I don't know, it might upset some people. You'll have to beg the man you want to beat you. Pick one out, and beg him nicely."

She had to pick her own abuser? This was almost too much. But if she had to, she was going to pick the one person whom she had a small attraction to, despite herself. She crawled on her hands and knees to Navin's feet.

Navin was shocked! He'd never been chosen in a room full of young, good-looking men before! He wasn't unattractive, but certainly didn't consider himself the cream of the crop. He was going to milk it for all it was worth.

"Master, please, will you give me 20 strokes in front of the Prince?"

Navin acted as if he didn't really care. "I'd rather have a turn at your ass, and give my men the same privilege."

The girl almost went into hysterics. "But please? Please?! I've tried to be good to you, I really would have done anything you wanted, please don't let them hurt me, please just beat me yourself, please! I beg of you..." she clung to his ankles and buried her head into his feet, "...allow me this small kindness, and beat me, please!"

"Do you really want it? I'll mark you terribly if I strike you, I swear it."

The girl grabbed his ankles tighter, "Yes! Please! I beg you this small kindness?!"

Navin sighed, "Fine. Go get on all fours in front of Prince Jaimeth." She practically ran to her spot in happiness. Navin removed his shirt, and stretched out, which made Jem laugh. He looked up at Navin's large rippling frame and smiled, saying, "Fuck her day up."

Navin looked around and said, "someone put a cock in this girl's mouth to keep her quiet. Her screams will wake up everyone who's trying to sleep."

One of the guards humbly volunteered for Navin's order. A cock filled her mouth, and the guard began pumping his hard shaft into her face. Navin took a step back, a deep breath, then hit her with every ounce of strength in his body. Even with a cock in her mouth, the scream was deadly, as she felt her skin part, and a bright distinct red line formed where the first blow landed. 19 to go.

Benito began to cry, and asked Jem to be excused. Jem refused; he wanted to toughen Benito up.

Navin took another breath and step, and again came down on her with all his strength. Another red line, another deadly scream. Little did she know she picked the least gracious punisher in the room to give her a beating. Navin was merciless, almost as merciless as Jem.

kaitlynB
kaitlynB
68 Followers