Command Me Ch. 05

Story Info
Calista's dream cums true.
3.2k words
4.5
8.5k
10

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 04/23/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bluetart68
bluetart68
28 Followers

Calista's body hummed with excitement thinking about potentially exposing her naughty little secret to someone new. But for now she had to get ready for work.

She took the toy out to wash while she was in the shower. Afterwards she detached the panty from the toy to throw in the dryer for a quick refresh while she got dressed.

She felt a bit flirty so she threw on a pale pink dress that was light enough that her nipples will show through but long enough to be business friendly. She then covered up a white blazer.

With a quick swipe of mascara and tinted lip balm, she was ready for work. She reassembled the toy and gave it a quick lick before easing it into her pussy. She moaned as the toy brushed up against her clit when she moved it into place. She was extra sensitive from the constant edging and orgasms she's had since using the Command Me app. She moaned again as the toy slipped in easily and nestled right up against her g-spot.

Instinctively, she pushed against the outside of the panty to try and relieve the ache for an orgasm but stopped when she remembered how intense it was when she denied herself.

The ride to work was agonizing. Braking at every stoplight and every bump in the road sent waves of pleasure through her clit and g-spot simultaneously at this level of vibration. Calista didn't know how she was going to last the work day considering how wet she was from just the drive to work.

Fortunately, the office was pretty empty and her workload was pretty light. It was Friday and beautiful out so most people either took the day off or a half day. Calista was pretty free to sneak touches of her nipples or if she was feeling bolder down to the sticky mess running down her inner thighs thinking that no one would notice.

Alison was having a bad morning. Her colleagues all took off that day to golf and allowed their reports to take half days. This meant that she had to take on their extra tasks to ensure the deadlines were met.

Alison sighed a breath of relief as she saw Calista walk by to her cubicle. She knew she could at least rely on her to help make short work of these extra tasks. She gathered a few folders Calista would need and was halfway up to talk to her when she caught a glimpse of movement at Calista's desk.

Alison had a glass corner office which she hated due to the lack of privacy. But it did give her a great view of Calista's cubicle where she could sneak glances without Calista noticing. These past few weeks were such a tease for Alison.

She obviously noticed Calista's bold but subtle clothing (or lack of clothing) choices and her frequent breaks where she would return to her desk flushed. She definitely smelled her aroma and seen her wetness during their one on one meetings. It has been driving Alison crazy with desire.

Gently, Alison sat back down and watched Calista in her peripherals. Her heart was beating loudly as she watched Calista's movements. To an unknowing person she probably looked unsuspecting. To Alison, she saw Calista's unbuttoned blazer and dress hiked up a bit higher than necessary when seated.

She noticed that Calista took deliberate movements to linger by her chest or rub against her inner thigh. Every once in a while she would pretend to stretch with her eyes closed and head tilted back in pleasure as she breathed in deeply.

Alison saw her legs move slightly apart and saw a slight glimmer of wetness on Calista's inner thighs.

'My day is getting better already." Alison smiled as she thought about being between Calista's legs and tasting her for the first time.

Luckily, Alison's desk did offer her some privacy which she had been using to her advantage whenever she needed some relief from watching Calista's ministrations. Alison rubbed the front of her panties and was unsurprised to find it drenched and sticky with pussy juice. This was the effect Calista had on her.

Looking more brazenly at Calista now, she saw her pant shallowly and a wicked thought crossed Alison's mind. Quickly she got up and approached Calista while she was mid "stretch" and gently cleared her throat.

Calista's eyes snapped open and she bolted upright in her seat which cause a small moan out of her as the toy in her grazed against her g-spot. She quickly covered it up with a cough hoping Alison would not notice.

Alison had to hold back a smirk as she watch Calista try and recover from the sudden interruption. She ate in the sight of Calista's flushed face and shallow breaths.

"Good morning Calista. Looks like it might be just you and me today at the office."

"G-good morning Alison. I am definitely enjoying the quiet. Anything I can help you with?"

"Thanks for offering. In fact, I would need help with some additional tasks. Would you mind working on them with me in my office?"

"O-of course!" Calista said a bit too eagerly

"Head over to my office then when you are done wrapping up whatever you are currently working on." Alison turned and headed back to her office leaving Calista to watch her perfectly defined ass as she left.

Calista's heart hammered in her chest at the encounter. She didn't expect to talk to Alison so soon after getting to work. Her pussy ached for relief and she felt so close right before Alison interrupted her.

Calista smoothed her hair and took a deep breath before she grabbed her laptop to head into Alison's office. A trickle of wetness dripped down her leg as she walked, each step bringing her closer to Alison.

"Come sit next to me Calista, it would be easier to work on these files that way." She patted a seat she pulled up next to her's behind her large mahogany desk.

Calista took a seat. The chair beneath her was mahongany to match the desk, but to her relief it had a cushion to help muffle the hum of the toy inside her. She leaned in towards Alison to look at the document she was describing. Alison smelled heavenly and Calista's mind wandered to her dream and she wondered what Alison tasted like.

"Does this make sense?" asked Alison snapping Calista out of her day dream.

"Uh... Sorry would you mind repeating that last part?" stammered Calista.

"No apologies needed. It's pretty hard to concentrate on a Friday anyways."

Alison looked at Calista. She looked dazzling in the sunlight streaming through the windows with her cheeks still slightly flushed. She reached out to tuck a stray hair behind Calista's ear. Calista blushed deeper at the contact.

"I have been noticing you Calista." Alison said tentatively.

"W-what do you mean?" Calista blushed.

"I mean, I think you are beautiful and have enjoyed seeing more of you these past few days." Alison eyed Calista's nipples through the thin fabric of her dress.

Calista knew leaving her blazer at her desk would pay off and smiled radiantly at Alison.

"Would you like to see more?" she said suggestively.

Alison chuckled. "I've been waiting all week for this. But because you have been such a tease for me all week, you need a little punishment. Is that ok with you? Feel free to stop me if you aren't feeling any of this."

Calista nodded avidly.

"Well first of all, you need to go over these files and make sure to fact check all the metrics. If you do a good job I will reward you." With this, Alison turned back to the paperwork on her desk.

Calista was a bit disappointed that the punishment was so tedious but wanting to impress Alison she turned her attention to the files in front of her.

She was halfway through the first file when she felt Alison's hand on her thigh, kneading softly upwards. Calista heart sped up as she tried to concentrate on the report in front of her.

Alison smiled as she used her hand to spread Calista's legs further apart behind her desk. Her hand trailed higher to where Calista's pussy was dripping onto her inner thighs. She swirled her fingers in the juice and heard Calista groan softly.

She leaned in closer to Calista and brought the report she was reviewing up to cover their faces and said, "Tsk Tsk... What were you thinking about to get this wet? Now, lick my fingers clean for me." Alison brought her fingers up to Calista.

Alison's pussy quivered watching Calista take the three slicked fingers into her mouth and felt her dexterous tongue suck off the juices from her fingers. A trail of saliva connected Alison's fingers to Calista's lips as they locked eyes.

"Now get back to work." Alison demanded.

Calista dilligently turned her attention back to the report. Alison returned her hand to Calista's inner thighs. Alison worked her inner thighs agonizingly slow and Calista was aching for relief.

Alison's phone rang. "Hi, this is Alison." she answered while putting the call on speaker. Her other hand finally traced a finger along Calista's pussy lips outside her panty eliciting a smothered gasp from Calista.

Alison's eyes widened as she felt the vibration of the toy inside Calista. Calista's breathing increased as Alison fingers massaged the toy into her while answering the client's questions.

Coincidentally, the toy's vibration increased at that same moment and Calista's back arched from the waves of pleasure rolling through her from the toy and Alison's attention. She moaned into her arm to not disrupt the call, she was so close, her hips was grinding into Alison's hand. Then the vibration and Alison stopped.

"I'm so glad I can help. Have a great one! Good bye!" Alison said sweetly as she hung up her call. She turned to Calista.

"I think you need a snack. Get on your knees under the desk."

Calista complied and watched Alison open her knees up in front of her. She licked her lips as she caught sight of Alison's drenched panty. "Eat up." commanded Alison.

Calista didn't need any further encouragement and leaned into Alison's center and took in her scent. She heard papers rustle as Alison directed her attention back to the report she was reviewing.

Determine to break Alison's concentration, Calista kissed Alison's inner thighs starting furthest away. Then as she got closer and closer to her pussy she started sucking and nibbling on the tender flesh. She smiled through her nibbles as she heard Alison's breath quicken.

She slowly removed Alison's panty, deliberately letting her fingers trail behind the path the panty took. "Mmmm..." Alison moaned encouragingly.

Calista rubbed both Alisons thighs gently from the knees towards her center. When she got to her pussy she leaned forward an used the flat of her tongue and licked from the base of the cunt to the clit on top. She savored Alison's creamy flavor as it spread across her tongue. She continued lapping the pussy in front of her until Alison's hips were grinding harder against her tongue each time she approached Alison's clit.

Alison was gently moaning. Calista peeked at Alison as she licked and saw her gripping the sides of her chair with head tilted back in ecstasy. Calista pointed her tongue and started gently comcentrated her licks on Alison's clit. Alison's moans got louder.

Calista's pussy throbbed listening to Alison's moans and the sound of her wet pussy. As she felt Alison get closer to an orgasm, she reached down towards her own pussy to detach and remove the toy inside her.

Calista's pointed tongue was moving at a steady pace on Alison's clit and at the height of Alison's moans she slid the toy inside Alison. In that moment the toy came to life with vibrations putting pressure on her g-spot. Calista started sucking on Alison's clit while trying to keep her lips on Alison's pussy as Alison's hips buckled.

"Oh GOD...!" Alison exclaimed. "A-aaaah.. I'm coming!"

Her back arched and she released juices down Calista's chin. Calista lapped up the juices but continued her feast on Alison's clit with the flat of her tongue. She concentrated on the tender area around the clit to not over stimulate Alison's sensitive clit. It did not take long until she was rewarded with a gutteral moan from Alison as she reached another orgasm. Calista started moving the toy in and out of Alison's pussy to increase the pressure to her g-spot. More fluid gushed from Alison's pussy, dripping down Calista's neck and down her dress making it a bit translucent.

Alison shakily moved away from Calista's unrelenting tongue breathing heavily, sweat glistening on her collarbone.

"You naughty girl. Your work is exceptional." Alison praised trying to catch her breath. "But you should probably clean yourself up in the 3rd floor bathroom."

Calista nodded, knowing exactly what Alison meant thinking about her own experience in the large single bathroom on the 3rd floor.

Calista only had the chance to briefly see her flushed face in the bathroom mirror before the door behind her opened. Alison hurried inside and locked the door.

Alison wasted no time. She pushed Calista up against the wall and kissed her pasionately. Butterflies exploded in both their stomachs as their tongues intertwined. Calista moaned into their kiss. Alison broke the kiss and in a whisper said, "I dreamt about this."

"Me too." panted Calista.

Alison gently kissed Calista's lips and trailed kisses down her neck, then her collarbone then sucked her right nipple through her dress, tasting her own juice. She took Calista's left nipple and rolled it between her fingers as she sucked eliciting more moans from Calista.

With her other hand, she reached down passed her belly and underneath Calista's dress. She purred into Calista's breast as she felt her drenched pussy.

She slipped a finger in just to the first knuckle and teased Calista. Calista moaned in frustration, gyrating her hips to get a deeper penetration. To her relief, Alison inserted her second finger and thrusted deeper into her.

Calista muffled a deep moan, enjoying the exquisite sensations from Alison's fingers. A third finger was inserted and Alison moved her hand from Calista's left breast to rub Calista's clit with her thumb eliciting more moans of approval.

Alison trailed her kisses and nibbles back up to the hollow in Calista's neck as she finger fucked Calista faster. Calista's juice coated Alison's thumb increasing the stimulation to Calista's clit.

Calista's body shook as she felt waves of pleasure build up and ebb through her body. Alison curled her fingers up to add pressure to Calista's g-spot causing Calista to scream out as the orgasm exploded. Her hips grinded into Alison's hands as she rode out the intense orgasm. Calista felt her cum drip thickly down her thighs as Alison removed her fingers.

Before Calista can catch her breath, Alison's head was between her legs, sucking and licking up her cum. Her eyes met Calista's as she sensually licked the length of Calista's cunt and flicking her sensitive clit at the top.

Calista's legs wobbled but Alison was surprisingly strong, propping Calista's legs on her shoulders as she took advantage of this unobstructed access to Calista's pussy.

Alison moaned suddenly into Calista's clit causing Calista to purr from the vibration. Calista smiled realizing that the toy must still be inside Alison. Alison moaned again, but regained enough composure to resume flicking Calista's clit expertly bringing Calista close to the edge.

Alison's pussy was dripping still and the vibration of the toy felt amazing. Calista's uninhibited moans were arousing her as much as eating Calista out.

Calista shook indicating her approaching orgasm. Skillfully Alison inserted two hooked finger and massaged upwards while changing tactics to suck Calista's clit gently. As Calista came, the toy within Alison vibration increased bringing her close to the edge. She moaned again while sucking on Calista's clit causing intense sensation to radiated through Calista's body.

Even in her euphoric state, Calista was able to maneuver a leg between Alison's legs to penetrate the toy deeper into Alison's cunt while rubbing against Alison's clit. Alison came then as her mouth flooded with Calista's juices. Her own cum gushing down her legs as she panted heavily into Calista's pussy.

"Wow that was better than my dreams," Alison sighed still buried in between Calista's legs.

"Mmmhmm," agreed Calista who was unable to form a coherent sentence yet.

Alison gave Calista's pussy a quick peck before untangling from her legs and moving up to kiss Calista. They embraced and made out for a while to catch their breath.

Alison pulled away first and said, "We should really clean up and get back to work. That way we can start our weekend."

They settled back into Alison's office. Calista put her blazer back on to cover up her semi-transparent top. Calista flipped through the report on the desk trying to remember where she left off when she felt Alison's hand stop hers.

"To be honest, I wanted to talk to you alone for a few weeks now. I have been offered a promotion in a different department and I wanted you to hear this from me first." Alison said.

"OMG congrats, you definitely deserve it! But I am kind of disappointed that we would not be working as closely together." Calista said sadly.

"This brings me to the next thing I wanted to talk to you about."

"Now that I will no longer be your direct manager I wanted to see if you would be interested in seeing me outside of work?" Alison asked.

Calista beamed. "Absolutely!" she exclaimed excitedly.

"I do want to ask you one thing," said Alison.

"Ask away." Calista looked expectantly at Alison.

"I have noticed a change in you this past few weeks. What changed?"

Calista explained about the Command me app and all the events that unfolded as Alison listened intently.

When Calista was done, she looked at Alison to gauge her reaction.

"I am very interested in continuing our time together. However I am not a monagamous person" Alison said carefully.

"I am a very demanding lover and I know I can do better than some App to satisfy your needs. If you want to continue this, are you open to including Iris and Lottie?" Alison asked.

Calista could not believe her ears. "O-of course!"

Alison smiled, "The next time you see them, bring them by my place for some fun." Alison texted Calista her address.

The rest of the day was a blur. Calista felt like she was floating from happiness and excitement.

It wasn't until she got home and she got a text from Iris and Lottie confirming the meet up on Saturday did the reality of the day set in.

Calista grinned and with a chime the app was deleted.

*Note from author: Thank you so much for following me on this erotic journey! I hope it brought you as much pleasure as it brought me writing it. For now this is the end of Calista's sexual adventures as I focus back on my real-life deviant adventures. Thank you again for reading! Until next time, xo!*

bluetart68
bluetart68
28 Followers