Commands are My Wish Pt. 02

Story Info
Her special boot(y) camp continues.
5.3k words
4.46
9.9k
6

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 09/07/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is an independent sequel series to the Nasty Tales 02: Command is my wish. The story includes themes such as: dominant male, humiliation, non-consensual sex and bondage. If you are not into these themes or find them offensive, please do not read further. If you are into these things, please put your hands in your pants and enjoy.

********************************************

III Simulation day two: Interrogation

The night wasn't really cold, but Violet was still grateful for the blanket she had managed to cover herself with after some maneuvering. She woke up at the first light after a night of restless dreams. Nevertheless, she was relieved that no-one had bothered her during the night, which she was certain were the commandant's orders. After stretching her limbs the best she could, Violet sat in a corner and waited for... what? To be humiliated again? To be treated like an animal? But, she couldn't allow herself to give up. After she had achieved her first goal, her dream, to be chosen for the Special Forces, she had started dreaming of getting chosen for the elite squad. That dream had felt vague and unrealistic at first, but now she was closer than she ever imagined she would be. She was ready to face whatever the day would bring.

Violet's thoughts were disrupted when she noticed the first person emerging from the hut: it was Ryan. He walked towards the cage with a leash in his hand. He unshackled her, opened the cage door and told her to come. Like a good puppy, she obliged.

Ryan attached the leash to Violet's collar and spoke to her in an official tone without even looking towards her, "I'm to take you to the creek. You are allowed to drink water, relieve yourself and wash yourself with the toiletries provided."

Then, without any additional words, he led Violet to the creek.

Violet was washing herself and Ryan was looking elsewhere in the most gentleman-like manner.

Finally, he spoke, "I'm actually not supposed to speak to you when not necessary, but I have to say I'm really sorry..."

"--Don't," Violet interrupted him.

She didn't want to hear his words and see the pitiful look in his eyes she could well imagine he had even though he was looking elsewhere.

"Ryan, listen, I want to become a part of the elite squad more than anything. I know you want to be a part of it as much as I do as well, as it's your only chance to be allowed to use advanced military technology and become taught by the best strategists. Whatever happens here stays here. Whatever you might have to do to me, I will forgive you."

"But, I still feel bad..." Ryan started, but was immediately interrupted by Violet, "Ryan, I know you are thinking about quitting and giving up because of me. Please, don't. You're the only friend I have here. Hell, you're the only friend I have in the whole army. So can you promise me?"

"Yes, of course!" Ryan replied firmly and turned his honest baby-blue eyes towards Violet. Inevitably, he saw her naked body, blushed and turned away again.

"Corporal Ryan! Bring the pet here!" Leo hollered from the direction of the camp.

As soon as they arrived to the camp, they were approached by the commandant.

"I'll take it from here, corporal," the commandant said, taking the leash from Ryan.

The commandant led Violet inside the cottage and closed the door. The main room was almost empty, except for a low table and a wooden chair. There were two doors which led to the sleeping quarters and to the kitchen. The room was only dimly lit by the light that came from a small window. Violet could see specs of dust dance in the light.

"Climb on," the commandant ordered, gesturing towards the table.

Violet scrambled on the low table.

"Stay."

Violet stayed on all fours, not moving in the slightest. The commandant removed her leash and walked around her a few times, staring at her unnervingly. He was wearing his white army-issued T-shirt, camouflaged pants and army boots.

He crouched down, looked her deep in the eye and began, "Want to confess your crimes, soldier?"

"Sir, I have nothing to confess, as I'm innocent," Violet replied with a steady voice.

"Very well, I think it's time to ask some questions," the commandant said dryly and moved behind her.

"So, tell me, how you happened to come into the possession of those papers?," he asked.

Violet was prepared for this. During their first year intelligence training, each of them had been handed their individual cover story they were supposed to memorize by heart. It was all just practice, of course, but they were supposed to use it during training in situations such as this. Violet recited her story and replied to all the additional questions with confidence and without fumbling once. Despite her situation, she was almost proud of herself.

"That was an interesting story and explanation. Repeat it," the commandant ordered as soon as she was finished.

Violet knew this was typical for an interrogation: asking the same questions again and again, hoping that the suspect would fumble on details and trip on his lies. Violet started telling her story again. However, this time she felt the commandant's fingers lightly massaging her bare back, slowly moving on to her ass and inner thighs. She focused on her story.

Violet knew she did well. She had answered all the questions properly, pausing only once as her focus was briefly shifted to the fingers circling around her sex, so close but never quite touching it. To her greatest embarrassment, she felt she was already getting wet, and with her clean-shaven pussy in view, she knew the commandant would notice.

"Fair enough, soldier. How about you tell me your story again?" the commandant started the third round of interrogation.

As Violet once again started to recite her story, she felt the commandant run his middle finger slowly over

her slit, back and forth, but not touching her clit. It was tantalizing, but she willed herself to focus on the story. Soon, the teasing finger started to put pressure on her clit, circling around it.

"Soldier, I think the last time you said you found the papers inside a gray binder. How come it turned brown this time?" the commandant demanded to know.

"I'm sorry, sir, I must have messed up with my words, sir!" Violet replied enthusiastically.

This time she had fumbled, and she knew it wasn't only because of the pressure the commandant put on her. She knew in some twisted part of her brain, she was stimulated by the fact that she had been stripped down of her status as well as her clothes in front of her comrades, they had exposed her most secret parts by shaving her and in the most humiliating way, she had been soaking wet already then. After a night spent in a cage, she still hadn't found release and was now aching for it. She had lost control.

The fourth round of interrogation started well, but it didn't take long before Violet started to forget what she was saying. The tantalizing finger had teased her to the point where she could feel her juices on her thighs and her bare pussy completely swollen, begging for attention. Violet was breathless, but she braced herself and managed to finish her story without further mistakes. However, she knew the next round would be hard -- as hard as her nub was now.

During the fifth round, the commandant let Violet go on quite far in her story by keeping his touch fairly light. As she neared the end, however, his tactics changed. Violet felt his unbearably intense touch again.

"I went to the barracks and...oh..." Violet fumbled. She tried to focus, but her focus kept on shifting towards the throbbing on her sex. She was already shaking, she was so close. As soon as her pussy convulsed, the commandant's teasing fingers left, leaving her panting with her unfulfilled lust.

"Why did you stop? Had to think about how that lie went again?" the commandant challenged her, as his fingers returned between her legs.

"No, sir, I-I'm just tired, I've been telling this story several times already. What I was saying was that I went to the barracks and went inside the office to ask about my personnel file. Then I saw that the drawer...the drawer..."

Once again, Violet felt herself throbbing, but couldn't truly get over the edge as the commandant's fingers abandoned her.

"Enough," the commandant said coarsely, and went on, "Pet, go down, turn around. Sit."

Violet did as ordered, revealing her swollen sex to him while squatting in the "sit" position. The commandant stood in front of her and looked at her deep in the eye with his dark, piercing eyes.

Then he growled, "Present yourself."

"Yes, sir!"

Violet was already familiar with the order. Meekly, she put her head sideways to the floor, bent her back and spread her legs, presenting herself to the commandant who was standing behind her. She could hear him removing his boots, opening his belt buckle and rustling his clothes as he undressed. Then she heard him step closer. Violet didn't leave anything unclear. She arched her back and lifted her ass even a bit more, begging for his cock.

As Violet felt a cock fill her for the first time in months, she moaned out loud. Even in her most vigorous fantasies, she couldn't have remembered having a cock, having a man deep inside her felt this good. She moaned even louder.

"Pet, be quiet!" the commandant hissed.

"Yes, s-sir!" Violet replied, panting.

In his usual way, the commandant fucked Violet with intense lust, like an animal. Holding her by the waist, he penetrated her with vigorous, long strokes and she felt a strong orgasm building inside her. She tried to hold on and keep quiet, but eventually a few low moans escaped her lips.

The commandant stopped his movement and asked, clearly annoyed, "What did I just tell you, pet?"

"To be quiet, sir! I'm sorry, sir, that won't happen again, sir!" Violet replied with all the willpower she had.

Without replying, the commandant resumed sinking his cock deep inside her in a steady rhythm. If Violet had had a choice, she would have moaned and whined loudly when the commandant wrapped his arms tightly around her waist and sped up, his movement and low voices he made signaling his approaching release.

"Ohhh...ohhh...Aaahhhh..." Violet couldn't help a few incomprehensible moans escaping her lips.

After two earlier abandoned orgasms, she felt over-stimulated. Her orgasm would be intense and she couldn't fight it any longer. As Violet orgasmed, her muscles tightened, greedily sucking the commandant's cock deeper just as he finished off with long, strong strokes, throbbing inside her.

After a few minutes, Violet was still in the same position, her ass presented. Behind her, she could hear the commandant zip his pants. Finally, he ordered her to turn around, facing him.

He looked down on her and commented dryly, "You failed to follow a direct order, soldier," paused for a moment and added, "--several times."

"I'm sorry, sir!" Violet replied enthusiastically, looking him in the eye, as she had no idea what else she could do.

"Being sorry doesn't suffice here. As a correctional measure, you are not allowed to clean yourself up, understood?" he asked.

"Yes, sir!"

The commandant put on Violet's leash, tucked it and lead her outside. As she walked on all fours, she could feel a trail of cum running down her inner thigh. Corporal Jason was the first person they saw.

"Corporal, bring a plate of chow to the pet," the commandant instructed the burly young man.

"Chow" referred to a canned meal made of meat, fat and some kind of beans, all mashed together. It smelled repulsive and didn't really have a taste, but it was nutritious and fast to make. As Jason returned, Violet obediently took the plate from him. Even if the meal was far from gourmet, she now realized she was ravenous. There was no cutlery, so she just scooped up some chow with her fingers.

Violet's actions were interrupted by the commandant, who said, "Pets don't use their hands. Put the plate on the ground. You have five minutes to eat."

As Violet lowered the plate and started eating, she noticed she had some audience. Everyone else was there except Ryan, who most likely avoided seeing her humiliating situation. The others, however, clearly wanted to see her degrading situation. Violet knew that with her head lowered and her ass in the full view, it was apparent what she and the commandant had been doing. Yet, she had no choice but to hog the food and let her comrades have a good look in the meantime.

After Violet's hasty meal, she was ordered to do some housework -- on all fours, of course. From the start, it was obvious it was not for the purpose of utility, but in order to humiliate her further and keep her in sight. She brushed the floor of the cottage until it almost shone. After that, they made her carry water with buckets tied across of her back -- as if she was a mule with saddlepacks. The task was pointless, of course, because she lost most of the water while she was lead from the creek back to the cottage.

During Violet's so-called tasks, her comrades mostly ignored her unless they were overseeing her, and even then they talked to her as little as possible and avoided looking her in the eye. Yet, she could notice them stealing a glance more than once -- except for Ryan, who steered clear off her as much as he could. The commandant occasionally crouched in front of her, lifted her chin and looked her deep in the eye, but it was only in order to ask one question, "Will you confess?"

After few hours of work, the men had dinner at the kitchen table while she was allowed to have her bowl of chow inside, kneeling next to the commandant's chair. Then Ryan led her to the creek and she was allowed to wash herself as properly as possible under the circumstances. All this while, Ryan didn't utter a word to her and he seemed to make a conscious effort to not look at her. He seemed awfully uncomfortable and uncharacteristically reserved.

Once Violet was back in for her second night handcuffed in the cage, she couldn't fall asleep despite her tiredness. Her mind was full of thoughts and questions. Firstly, was all of this still worth it or should she just give up? It seemed like her comrades along with the commandant were just tormenting her in order to fulfill their own sexual fantasies and need for control. It was as far from actual training as playing with tin soldiers would've been. However, Violet contradicted herself, it was likely that a member of the elite team would be chosen for an undercover mission during his or her career, and, unfortunately, it was rumored it was not that uncommon to get caught during those missions. Besides, because she was a woman, she would be a less suspicious choice for those missions and she might well be selected. Moreover, if she was caught in a real life mission, her ability to handle interrogations and all kinds of abuse would be vital. If she really wanted it, she should bear through the training camp. Violet already knew the answer. She wanted to be in the elite team. She was strong, she was smart and above all she was resilient. She WAS an elite soldier. Even if she had to work twice as hard for that.

After her moment of self-motivation, Violet's thoughts turned to presence. What kind of things would be planned for her for tomorrow? How far the commandant would go? Would he allow her comrades to do something...more to her? At this point, Violet's stomach lurched, but at the same time, she felt a tinge of excitement somewhere further down. The only thing she knew for certain was that it was not for her to decide.

IV Simulation day three: Good puppy

Violet woke up after a night of restless dreams. Once again, Ryan came to fetch her to the creek. He was stone-faced, barely uttering a word to her and with his blonde curly hair disheveled and sweaty, clinging to his scalp he looked like he had slept even worse than she had.

Nevertheless, when Violet was washing herself at the creek, she decided this would be her best chance to gather intel, as she would do in a real-life situation.

"Ryan, talk to me. Have you heard anything about what they -- he has planned for me?" she asked him, looking him directly in the eye in the way she knew would win him over.

"I'm not supposed to talk to you, Violet, you know that," Ryan replied, but finally melted and added, "but anyway, all I can tell you is I don't know anything. I think nobody does. It's all in the commandant's head."

Then Ryan got an even more serious expression on his face and went on, "But the others... The things they say they want to do to you...that they will do to you. I'm scared for you."

"Ryan, snap out of it! Don't let them get to you! They're just bragging idiots. All this camp is about is trying to make us break. You and I just have to bear with it. Are you with me, Ryan?" Violet asked, suddenly feeling stronger as she encouraged her best friend.

"Yes," Ryan replied, and Violet could see he was close to tears.

Their intimate moment was interrupted by Jason, who came loudly through the woods and informally informed Violet, "The boss wants to see ya, hurry up, pup," while taking her leash and yanking her towards the direction of the clearing.

In no time, the men were standing in a row in front of the commandant and he was holding Violet's leash. It was still early in the morning, the sun was just rising above the clearing.

Finally, the commandant cleared his throat and began, "Men! As you know, the trustworthiness of our pet is questionable at best, and she has also failed to follow simple orders several times."

No-one uttered a word when he went on, "However, a pet is only as good as its trainer. Because of that, I have decided to give our pet one more chance to present her ability to follow commands."

Then he turned towards Violet and told her, "Don't let me down."

"No, sir, I won't!" Violet confirmed.

The commandant started to give the familiar orders to Violet. She was told to sit, to beg, even to fetch a stick and so forth. As Violet rolled over and back, she felt the most stupid she had ever felt.

"Play dead!" the commandant went on ordering.

As she had been taught, Violet laid on her back with her legs apart and knees up, closing her eyes. She knew that alike with the "sit" order, she was giving a full view to everyone. She was about to return to all fours.

"Pet! I didn't give a permission to stop!" the commandant interrupted.

"Sir!" Violet replied and resumed her position, closing her eyes.

Everything was quite quiet. She heard some birds sing in the distance and some footsteps, but otherwise a few minutes went by without anything actually happening. She was just wondering what kind of test this was when she felt a pair of strong hands wrap around her thighs, spreading them even slightly more and lips on her inner thigh, nibbling her lightly. The lips didn't waste time getting closer to her pussy. She didn't know how, but as soon as those lips were fully planted on her pussy and she felt the first lick, she knew it was Leo.

As Leo's mouth started exploring her most private parts, it didn't take long for Violet to start wondering how come he was so skilled. Usually guys with his looks and demeanor didn't need any skills to get women, she mused, but it seemed Leo had been eager to master this particular skill as well. As Leo's mouth latched on her clit, alternating between licking and sucking it, Violet suddenly realized she was nearing an orgasm.

"She came!" Violet heard Jake exclaim as she inhaled sharply when her pussy pulsated for the first time.

Otherwise, she had managed to stay still as Leo's mouth had left her before she was completely driven over the edge. However, her ordeal was far from over.

Once again, she felt Leo's greedy lips on her now soaking wet pussy and it didn't take long before she heard Jake shout, "Again!" and the commandant's angry voice saying, "Corporal Jake, this is the last warning! And corporal Ryan, you weren't given permission to look away. Have a good look, you might learn something."

12