Commands are My Wish Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Violet still had to keep her eyes closed, but she could well imagine how the current situation looked like with Leo alternating pleasuring her and giving everyone a good look, the commandant observing with his arms crossed, Ryan not wanting to look, but actually wanting to look plus Jake and Jason most likely barely containing themselves with their hard dicks already stretching their pants. Unfortunately, Violet's thoughts didn't diminish her arousal.

Violet couldn't prevent her legs from shaking as the third orgasm hit her. Once again, she was left hanging so close that she felt like only a nanosecond more of Leo's mouth on her pussy would have sent her to the heavens. She knew she no longer could contain herself as Leo's mouth returned. She just wanted to cum.

Violet violently arched her back and whined as Leo licked her to an overwhelming orgasm and beyond. For a moment, she couldn't think. She just felt. Slowly, her orgasm subsided. She felt exhausted.

"Enough! Pet, come here!" the commandant gave his orders.

Meekly, Violet approached him.

The commandant ignored her and spoke to the men, "Soldiers! It seems like our pet can't even accomplish menial tasks without being distracted and once again has proved that women are just needy animals seeking for their own pleasure only. This particular individual is just a bitch in heat and compromises us by offering herself to anyone, a friend or an enemy."

"Sir, with all due respect, sir! That is not true -- and I'll do anything to prove it, sir!" Violet piped up as she couldn't keep quiet any longer.

The commandant crouched in front of her and lifted her chin, looking her deep in the eye and said, "Is that so? Anything?"

"Yes, sir!"

"It would be easier for you just to confess your crimes," the commandant said, trying to waver her.

"No, sir, I can't, as I'm a loyal subject of the state and willing to prove it more than anything!" Violet replied firmly.

"You have already showed us you're in need -- in the need of some correction. Are you truly going to make yourself useful in any way ordered?" the commandant asked, with the emphasis on his words leaving little to the imagination in what ways she could be of service.

"The answer is affirmative, sir!" Violet gave him her most professional-like reply.

"Fine, I won't ask twice," the commandant said and stood up, once again all but ignoring her.

"Men, we will march to the location Gamma in fifteen minutes. Corporal Jake, secure the pet as I instructed earlier," he ordered.

In fifteen minutes sharp, Violet noticed she was alone in the clearing, her leash secured to an old iron post with a padlock. She knew she could break loose easily, but because that would mean failing her current mission, she chose to conserve her strength instead. She knew the others wouldn't be back any time soon, and she was actually able to secretly stand up like a human being and stretch a bit. How quickly the things one took for granted became luxury she mused as she enjoyed the possibility to stand up, feeling the sun on her skin. Even though the radius of her movement was small, she was able to find a spot in a shadow below a tree and take a nap.

The sun was already low when Violet was woken up by the sounds of her comrades returning. They were sweaty and noisy, clearly they had had a rough but also exciting day. Violet felt a sudden bang of envy. Her comrades quickly washed their hands and prepared a simple meal, this time outside on the campfire. Even Violet was given a plate of chow and she ate it gratefully, still tied at her post.

Finally, the commandant ordered the men in a row and began, "Soldiers! Today's training was just a child's play and yet you struggled. Yet, there was one of you who outshone the others and that is sergeant Leo."

"Thank you, sir!" the young sergeant saluted his superior.

"As a reward, sergeant Leo is granted the services of our pet as he sees fit right here at this clearing for one hour maximum. As a lesson, the rest of you shall observe," the commandant bluntly stated, making Violet's heart jump.

The commandant turned towards Leo and said, "I'll leave it all to your hands, sergeant. Good work."

As Leo thanked him, he was already walking towards the cottage.

"Corporal Ryan, unleash the puppy," Leo issued his first order in no-time.

Confidently, Leo stripped off his shirt, revealing his well-formed upper body and almost hairless chest. Even his silver military dog tag looked good against his tanned skin. Without any hesitation, he stripped off his trousers as well and went laying on his back on the ground with just his white military-issued boxers on.

"Come here, puppy, come see what you can find," he called Violet in a friendly tone, the kind one used for animals or little children.

Violet fully understood it was her cue to come and undress him. She crawled to Leo and took the waistline of his boxers in her hands.

"A-a-a, bad puppy! Pet's don't use their hands!" continued Leo with the same tone.

Violet had no choice but to bow her head towards the waistline of his boxers and pull it with her teeth. The task was made even harder by Leo's large cock that strained the fabric. In the meantime, the others enjoyed the show. Even Ryan couldn't look away, even though he was struggling between feeling extremely aroused and feeling sick. They enjoyed seeing a pretty, fit young woman wearing only a dog collar obediently kneeling looking for a dick, her perfectly tanned skin getting sweaty as she struggled to find her price.

"Good puppy! Just like that -- like a lollipop! You have been well-trained!" Leo cheered Violet as she finally sucked on him.

"I want me some of that, too!" Jake exclaimed.

"Then you'd better actually accomplish something the next time we're training, Jake," Leo replied humorously, "--and, by the way, shut up and just enjoy the show."

After that, Leo turned towards Violet and spoke to her, this time in a serious tone, "Pet, mount me."

"Yes, sir," Violet replied and climbed on him.

Inadvertently, Violet let out a deep sigh as she lowered herself on Leo's impressive member, feeling it's girth. She was certain it was even a bit thicker than the commandant's. She started riding him slowly and rhythmically, her tan lines accentuating her full, firm breasts and round ass. From the corner of her eye, she could see Jake and Jason already had their dicks out and were jerking off. Even Ryan seemed blushed, carefully stroking his erection over his pants.

Violet was riding Leo faster and faster, sweating, wiggling her ass wildly. She was leaning back, offering everyone a good view of her bouncing breasts. Leo was responding to her movements by pushing his hips upwards. She couldn't believe a new lover -- or rather a new cock -- could make her feel sensations like this. A low moan escaped her lips.

"Pet, look at me," Violet heard Leo's voice.

She looked in his brown, determined eyes. She knew he knew. She also knew what was expected of her.

"Sir! Permission to orgasm, sir!" Violet asked with urgency in her voice.

"Not just yet, puppy," replied Leo almost annoyingly lazily.

It took all Violet's willpower to not orgasm. She was so close that her pussy already convulsed a few times, but she managed to deny the sensation. She tried to slow down, but it didn't help much as Leo was still pushing his cock upwards deep inside her again and again.

"Sir, may I -- may I have a permission to orgasm?" she pleaded, looking her superior pleadingly in the eye.

"Didn't you hear me the first time, pupper?" Leo replied, and for the first time he really reminded Violet of the commandant.

"With all due respect, sir, I think I can't hold it any longer!" Violet desperately pleaded.

"Not yet, pup," Leo replied firmly.

Violet couldn't even move anymore. Her legs started shaking. With her mouth hanging slightly open, hair disheveled, her body covered in sweat, she looked Leo deep in the eye and lost control.

"Ohhhhhhh...oooooohhh," Violet moaned as she came leaning her hands on Leos chest, her pussy sucking him deeper.

"Are you done?" Leo asked her as she finally was able to catch her breath enough to reply.

"Yes, sir," Violet sighed, completely spent.

"Well, I'm not," Leo replied, and Violet could hear disappointment in his voice.

Leo decided to take the reins for good and coaxed her to a spoon position, and as soon as she opened her legs, started fucking her with long, strong strokes. The sound of his large balls slapping against her ass filled the otherwise quiet clearing. Violet saw the others watching them a bit further away. Even Ryan had his dick out now. She tried to control herself, but eventually Leo's large cock made her moan out loud.

"Oh, she's a noisy one, I like that," she heard Leo commenting to the others.

Leo's strokes got faster and he was getting breathless. To her greatest embarrassment, Violet was approaching yet another orgasm. This time, Leo came at the same time as her, filling her with his cum.

"You're such a slut," Leo whispered in her ear as he withdrew from her.

Soon after, Ryan noticed the commandant exit the cottage. By the time he had briskly walked to them, everyone was more or less dressed and presentable. Except for Violet, of course.

"Your report, sergeant Leo?" the commandant asked.

"Our pet orgasmed without permission, sir," Leo replied, clearly trying to keep a straight face.

"That doesn't surprise me in the slightest," the commandant dryly commented, briefly glancing towards Violet.

Then he turned to speak to everyone, "Men, we will convene at 0700 hours. Tomorrow we shall see to that some correctional measures are executed. You're dismissed!"

Violet was left alone with the commandant. He picked up her leash from the ground. The sun was just setting as the commandant lead her inside her cage and attached her shackles without speaking a word to her. She knew he was angry to her for some reason. She didn't even bother asking if she was allowed to clean herself up. She knew this was mild to what she most likely would face tomorrow. As she lay down on her back, she watched the commandant's back as he walked away from her and finally disappeared in the darkness.

12