Commands are My Wish Pt. 03

Story Info
Learning the meaning of military service.
4.4k words
4.63
5.1k
4
0
Story does not have any tags

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 09/07/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is an independent sequel series to the Nasty Tales 02: Command is my wish. The story includes themes such as: dominant male, humiliation, non-consensual sex and bondage. If you are not into these themes or find them offensive, please do not read further. If you are into these things, please put your hands in your pants and enjoy.

********************************************

The full moon illuminated the sky. Violet couldn't sleep in her now all too familiar cage. She was thinking. Some things had become crystal clear. She was even more determined than before to pass the special boot camp and advance to the elite team of Special Forces. The way she saw it was that she had already been thrown to the deep end and she just had to keep swimming. Her comrades had already seen her bodily reactions to sexual stimulation and she had literally had their dicks in her mouth. It couldn't get much worse.

Yet, Violet felt conflicted about some other things. Deep inside, she knew that despite all the humiliation and abuse, the previous days had been the most exciting days of her life so far - especially sexually. During her demotion as a 'pet', she had experienced the strongest, most uncontrollable orgasms of her life. Violet had known dominant males turned her on already before, but it was not just that. It wasn't just the mechanical stimulation either, but the context. The context was what made her uneasy and question herself. Violet had to admit to herself that during the last few days, even when she hadn't been touched, she had been constantly aroused. Could it be that she, an elite-soldier-to-be, actually loved losing control?

Violet reflected on how just two days ago she had been made to brush the floor of the cottage under the gaze of her comrades. Just the concept of being naked on all-fours, obliged to do a practically pointless task while being secretly ogled had made her pussy soaking wet. The possibility that she could be used for sex at any time made her twisted mind excited, Violet mused. For example, when she had been allowed to eat a bowl of chow kneeling next to the commandant's chair, he could just have ordered her to present herself and fuck her right there in front of everyone. At this point in her train of thought, Violet was already feeling extremely aroused. Frustrated, she yanked the chain that attached her shackles to a bar in her cage, but it didn't give away. Whatever she would get would be what the commandant would order her to have.

V Simulation day four: Overcoming obstacles

Violet was jolted awake by someone opening the cage door. It was Ryan, of course. This time he was carrying a bag. While he led her to the creek he explained that after she had washed herself, he was to shave her and put sunscreen on her.

"Couldn't I just do it by myself?" Violet asked Ryan as he was standing in front of her with a razor in his hand.

"I'm sorry, the commandant was pretty adamant about not allowing you to do it - I mean even more adamant than he usually is," Ryan sighed, directing his apoplectic baby-blue eyes towards her.

Then he cleared his throat and said, "Could you-, could you - you know."

Violet understood what was expected of her. She sat on the ground in a half-reclining position and opened her legs wide. Ryan's hands were shaking slightly, but he managed to gently shave what little hair had grown on her armpits and legs. Violet could see he swallowed hard as he proceeded to rub some foam on her sex and shave it as if it was a delicate rare flower. Then he lightly ran his finger over her slit.

"You're beautiful," Ryan said, glancing in her eyes.

Violet wasn't sure if he spoke about her in general or more specifically, but nevertheless replied, "Thank you."

Then it was time for sunscreen. Violet positioned herself on all fours and Ryan proceeded to rub the lotion on her backside. Then he asked Violet to resume the half-reclining position, facing him. As Ryan went on with his task, breathing heavily as his hands slid over Violet's breasts, she observed him. Even though his comrades often bullied him as a "nerd", Ryan was far from looking like the stereotype. He was actually quite handsome with his blonde curly hair that had gotten even curlier as he was sweating while fulfilling his task, his kind face with beautiful eyes and slight stubble. Especially his strong hands which were currently kneading her breasts were sexy. Violet also noticed a telltale bulge in his pants.

Only half-knowing what she was about to do, Violet blurted, "Sir, may I suck your cock, please?"

Ryan looked at her as if she had suggested they'd leave the army for good and move to Hawaii.

Looking extremely uncomfortable, he replied, "I don't think it's right."

Violet lightly touched his penis over his pants and asked, "But you want it, don't you?"

"No.... yes, " Ryan replied, finally surrendering.

Violet knelt in front of him and gently pulled down his army-issued pants and boxers. Ryan stood at full attention. Violet hadn't had time to think about it before, but his penis was actually beautiful, if you could now call a male sex organ that. It was sturdy, perfectly proportioned and well-shaped. Violet gave his shaft a long lick before looking Ryan in the eye and licking the pre-cum off the tip. Then she planted her lips on him.

Violet had never thought she wanted Ryan. He was the greatest, most loyal and kind friend, but at the same time he didn't stir anything in her in that way. What she felt for him might be best described as warm affection. However, he was a man after all and seeing how much he wanted her was strangely flattering. Ryan breathed heavily as Violet took him fully in her mouth.

Ryan thought he had become crazy. What was happening to him was both the thing he had fantasized about for years and somehow so very wrong at the same time. Even under the normal circumstances, the army was a place of sexual pressure, but Ryan felt that during the camp that pressure had become intense, like a mix of Coke and Mentos, ready to explode. Even though he had cummed a few times while watching or touching Violet, he hadn't had the nerve to release the pressure further during the hours of rest in their dormitory, as most soldiers did, and he hadn't had the time to do it elsewhere. During the last few days, he had been feeling like he would get semi-hard at the slightest sexual thought.

Ryan's thoughts shifted closer to the present moment. Seeing Violet spreading her legs directly in front of him hadn't actually helped. As he had shaved her pussy, he had been painfully reminded of what he had missed for so long. His girlfriend had broken up with him over a year earlier when he had told her he was chosen for the Special Forces and would be absent most of the time. After that, during his first days at the base, he had met Violet and hadn't been able to think about anyone else since. And now here he was, Violet's full lips sliding along him and her fingers gently caressing his balls. Ryan groaned and pulled her head toward him.

As Ryan gently but demandingly pulled her head toward him, Violet knew he was close. Ryan let out a few low moans and clenched his buttocks in a way that preceded approaching release.

"Ohhhh...ohhhh....ohhhh..." Ryan moaned in a low voice, bucking his hips.

Violet dutifully swallowed everything, sucking every drop until Ryan finally groaned and pulled his member out. At that moment, they heard a clapping sound. Leo was walking towards them, applauding sarcastically.

"I loved your cute intimate moment! Especially when our pet licked your tip, giving that naughty look," Leo commented with a wide smile that showed his perfect teeth.

Then he changed the subject, "The commandant wants us to gather pronto."

In no time, everyone was gathered at the clearing, standing in a row in front of the commandant with a guilty-looking Ryan holding Violet's leash. The commandant had given the pair of them a dirty look when they had returned, but hadn't bothered to reprimand them. He just calmly gave an order to move to the location "Gamma", where the others had been yesterday while Violet had been left behind.

It turned out location Gamma wasn't that far, which was good news both for Violet and her knees. The location turned out to be a military obstacle course and thankfully the path there was on soft soil. The obstacle course had a home-made feel to it, and Violet guessed it had been built by some previous boot camp crew in the past. She also noticed some structures were recently repaired, which she guessed was the work of her comrades.

"Men! We will repeat the exercise from yesterday. You will do three timed rounds. A failure to improve from yesterday's time will result in 200 push-ups. At attention!"

"Yes, sir!" came in unison.

In no time, the men were hard at work, huffing, sweating and occasionally shouting while the commandant timed their performance with his stopwatch. He had unleashed Violet, but hadn't made any contact with her otherwise. Violet assumed she was supposed to stay still and observe. It was actually professionally interesting to watch her comrades and their different ways of clearing the obstacles. At the same time, she felt jealous she wasn't there with them. She would've outdone everyone, maybe except for Leo.

Finally, the exercise was finished and the men were allowed to drink some water. All of them had improved their time. They were a bit like a soccer team after a good match, happy and chatting excitedly. Violet observed them from the sidelines like an abandoned puppy.

After fifteen minutes or so, the commandant ordered the men to follow him while he pulled Violet by the leash. It turned out their next location wasn't far, it was actually just behind trees. Violet's heart jumped as soon as she saw it: it was a K-9 obstacle course. She had no doubt about what would happen next.

Violet was unleashed and, once again, the commandant ordered all of them at attention in a row.

"Soldiers! Yesterday it was established that some of you are in need of correctional measures," the commandant started speaking while his eyes pierced Violet, "and this day has brought on even more pressing need to weed out disregard and disrespect."

Then he turned towards Ryan and dryly ordered, "Corporal Ryan, step forward."

"Sir!" Ryan replied as he stepped forward, already looking nervous.

The commandant stepped closer to Ryan's face and asked, "Corporal, I've been informed you received a fellatio from one of your comrades this morning, is that correct?"

"Yes, sir," Ryan weakly replied, not daring to break the eye-contact.

"And you are most certainly aware that relations among the personnel of the army are forbidden by the act 737 and the maximum punishment is a dishonorable discharge?"

"Yes,sir," Ryan replied, swallowing hard.

"In addition, you participated in the act with a person suspected of espionage. Now tell me how it came to be?" the commandant asked and stepped back, giving Ryan slightly more space.

It was clear Ryan couldn't lie because Leo had witnessed virtually everything. He gave a fairly incoherent explanation about the events which had led to the unfortunate blowjob and ended his speech with, "I swear once again, I didn't say anything related to the military! I was just too weak."

The commandant confirmed the fact that was already obvious by asking, "And she was the one who took the initiative?"

"Yes, sir," Ryan reluctantly replied.

The commandant surprised Ryan by asking, "And did she thank you for receiving your semen?"

"Uh- no, sir," Ryan replied, confused.

"Step back in to the line, corporal," the commandant instructed Ryan, who was happy to oblige.

Then the commandant turned towards Violet and ordered, "Pet, come forward."

"Sir!"

He crouched in front of Violet so that his face was almost at the level of hers.

Then he asked bluntly, "How many times did you orgasm yesterday, pet?"

Violet knew it would be pointless to lie and, looking him in the eye, replied, "Six times, sir."

"How many times did you have a permission to orgasm?" the commandant asked dryly.

"None, sir," Violet replied, keeping the eye-contact.

The commandant rose to his feet, looked each of them in the eye and began, "Soldiers! It seems we still have a disciplinary problem in our ranks! And, there is zero tolerance for lack of discipline, understood?"

"Yes, sir!" came in unison.

The commandant's voice lowered a bit when he continued, "Sometimes a soldier submits to his weaknesses, especially sexual ones, and while it shows lack of personal discipline, it can't be completely avoided. However, what is worse that most of the time there is an untrustworthy woman involved."

Commandant's gaze fell on Violet as he continued, "As we have already established, women seek for their own pleasure only and, like our pet here, are willing to look for a dick to suck on at every opportunity. Instead of seeking their own fulfillment, women should be thankful each time they receive a seed from our loins."

The commandant raised his voice a bit when he continued, "The issue at hand is that our pet still needs to

learn discipline, respect and humility. She will do the obstacle course appropriate for her here, and she shall be taught obedience in the progress. The rest of you shall observe and assist if needed, understood?"

"Sir!"

In no time, they were standing at the start of the obstacle course. Violet felt a knot in her stomach. Not only was the course obviously built for four-legged units, but it also had seen better days. It was clearly a DIY project of some past boot camp and no-one had bothered to renovate the place.

Violet didn't have any more time to reflect because she was ordered to proceed. The first obstacle was weave poles. Violet felt ridiculous while she clumsily zigzagged the poles as instructed. However, she soon realized that was the easy part. The next obstacle was a low box-like structure with open ends. Violet had to crawl under it and drag herself through the dusty ground in order to get through. In the end, she was just happy she managed to do so without getting any splinters on her backside.

The next obstacle was far worse. It was a slightly sloping, narrow ramp that was clearly not meant for humans on all fours. Yet, Violet knew any protest would be ignored. Carefully, she managed to put all of her four limbs on the ramp and with extreme care managed to get to the highest point. All the way there, her legs had constantly slipped over the edges. At the top her luck run out. Her hand slipped and she fell on the grassy ground below.

"Halt!" the commandant ordered.

The commandant spoke to the crew who were all gathered nearby, "Men! The incompetence of our pet is wasting our time and a show of disregard and disrespect to us. As a compensation, the pet shall perform a fellatio to one of you each time she wastes our time."

Without even looking at Violet, the commandant turned towards Ryan, "Corporal, you go first."

Before Ryan had time to react, Leo interrupted, "With all due respect, sir, the corporal has already had some puppy-play for today. I suggest that as the highest ranking officer after you, I'll go first."

The commandant frowned and replied, "Sergeant, I'm not taking orders from you and I don't appreciate you trying to be funny, but you are correct. Proceed."

In no time, Violet was kneeling in front of Leo, deepthroating him. The young sergeant was clearly more than ready, because he soon pulled her closer to him and came inside her mouth. Violet was left kneeling there in front of him.

"Pet! What do you say to the sergeant?" the commandant asked.

"Thank you, sir," Violet replied, a trail of cum running down the side of her mouth.

"Thank you for what?" Leo interrupted, smiling cheekily.

"Thank you for receiving your cum, sir," Violet replied, playing the game.

"That's a good puppy," Leo couldn't help but comment even though he received an icy glare from the commandant.

After that, it was time to resume the obstacle course. Violet jumped or rather clambered over two small hurdles, but after those there was a window hurdle. She knew there was no way she could pass the obstacle even in a half-dignified way. At the best case, she could try to clamber through it without any major injuries.

Violet's comrades watched as she put her head and upper body through the hole in the middle. Her perfect ass was still hanging on the other side and all of them had similar ideas in their mind. Suddenly, she lost her balance and fell almost head first to the ground. At that point she realized it wasn't actually ground, but a water obstacle that had turned to a mudstacle because of the dry summer and neglect. Violet felt the cold, gooey mud stick on every part of her body.

Just as Violet thought it couldn't get any worse, she heard the commandant's nonchalant words, "Jake and Jason, pick your turn."

The pair of bulky young men almost elbowed each other when they tried to get to Violet first.

Finally, the commandant interrupted, "Enough, corporals. Pet, you shall service both of your comrades."

"Sir!" both Violet and the duo replied.

Violet had been in bizarre situations before and even more so during the special boot camp, but at that moment the absurdity of her situation truly hit her. She was naked, caked in mud she felt was drying rapidly as she obediently took the "beg" position, kneeling in front of Jake and Jason, who didn't waste time pulling down their pants.

"Come closer, pet, we've got some sausage for you," Jason called in a weak attempt to imitate the tone Leo had used for her yesterday.

Violet was facing two equally impressive cocks only differing in color. She had no choice but to suck one while sliding her hand along the other. Soon she found a rhythm, alternating between sucking and wanking Jake and Jason. She tasted the mud on their thick cocks at she had unavoidably smeared them as well. The taste made her gag, but at the same time she realized she was bizarrely turned on.

Fortunately for Violet, both Jake and Jason were fast ones, but just as she was about to finish with them, both of them pulled their cocks from her reach.

"Pet, we'll give you a present!" Jake chuckled.

Still kneeling, Violet watched helplessly the duo finishing the job and soon felt large loads of cum hit her face. A part of it dripped from her muddy face on her chest.

"Thank you, sirs!" Violet firmly replied.

"Good, our pet is starting to learn," Leo commented.

"Enough! Sergeant, come over," the commandant ordered.

Violet observed them while they discussed in a low voice. She couldn't make out a word, but shortly after the discussion her comrades left, leaving her alone with the commandant.

"Go on, pet, proceed," the commandant said, looking at her coldly.

Violet moved on to the next obstacle. It was a wider ramp and she passed it with ease. The final obstacle was a pipe made of hard plastic. It looked kind of narrow, but she was certain if a K-9 unit could pass it, so could she. She started crawling inside the pipe. However, she ran into trouble she hadn't expected.

"Sir, I don't think I can fit through, sir!" Violet shouted, her voice echoing in the pipe.

"Why is that?" the commandant challenged her.

"The pipe is too narrow, sir!" she explained and started backing off.

"Stop right there!" he ordered.

"Sir!"

Violet heard the commandant's steps approach her.

Then she heard him commenting bluntly, "To me it seems your ass is too fat for this obstacle. Let's have a closer look."

Then he went on with a lower voice, "Present yourself."

Violet had no choice but to arch her back and spread her legs the best she could while her upper body was still inside the pipe.

12