Commands are My Wish Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You're in heat again," she heard him comment as he slid his finger along her slit.

Violet was devastated. How come she could become aroused while practically all she had been doing was rolling in mud and dirt? Was that really her reaction to being smeared in mud and semen? Was she really that perverted? Yet, she shivered in anticipation as she felt the commandant's finger touch her again.

The commandant wasn't going to let her off the hook just yet.

"Did you enjoy sucking cock today?" he asked.

"Yes, sir," Violet replied because she knew even an implication of lying would be harmful for her.

"And did you enjoy sergeant Leo's cock yesterday? the commandant asked, a hint of threat in his voice.

"Yes, sir," she replied, knowing well it would be pointless to lie.

"How many times did you come on his cock?" he inquired further.

"Twice, sir!"

"Did the sergeant's cock feel better than mine?" the commandant asked a loaded question.

Violet didn't know the right answer, but she knew the correct answer, "Sir! Your cock feels better, sir!"

Violet yelped as the commandant slapped her firmly on the ass. Then she felt him enter her eager, wet hole. He fucked her with angry, rapid strokes. Violet was panting heavily in the pipe as she felt his vigorous strokes and his hands gripping her thighs tightly. Uncharacteristically for him, he came within minutes and made sure every drop of his cum was left inside her.

"Thank you, sir," Violet's voice echoed from the pipe while her backside was still presented.

"Fair enough. You can come out now," said the commandant in a neutral tone.

Violet was more than happy to oblige. She felt exhausted and she felt ravished, but she didn't feel fulfilled. This time, the commandant had clearly chosen to ignore her pleasure.

There was an equally rundown wooden picnic table with benches next to the course. The commandant ordered Violet to climb on the table and stay there on all fours. He stepped in front of her and regarded her for what felt like minutes. Violet was increasingly aware of the mud clinging to her hair, dried mud on her body and the cum she felt leaking from her sex.

Once again, the commandant lifted her chin with his fingers, moved close to her face and said, "I think it's time for you to confess."

Despite his intimidating stare, Violet didn't waver, but replied enthusiastically, "Sir, I serve the nation of Brutopidia and would do no action to harm it, sir!"

"I don't believe you," the commandant replied dryly and stood up.

Then he left somewhere for a while, leaving Violet on all fours on the picnic table. She knew it would be better to not move, as she knew it would be interpreted as disobedience. The mud had fully dried on her and various parts of her body started to itch. Glancing around, she quickly scratched herself a few times.

The commandant returned soon with two buckets of water and a sponge. Obediently, Violet stood still as he meticulously washed both her hair and body with soapy water from the bucket number one. He even removed her K-9 collar, washed it and put it back on. Violet didn't even flinch when he unceremoniously poured icy cold water from the other bucket over her. The commandant even dried her with a towel after that. Weirdly, Violet thought, this might have been the most intimate moment they ever shared.

"Lay down," the commandant ordered, breaking the atmosphere.

Violet laid flat down on her stomach on the table with her hands in front of her. Without a word, the commandant started rubbing sunscreen on her back, over her full bottom and her legs. As he massaged the sunscreen on her legs, she was suddenly reminded of how aroused she still was.

"Turn around, on your back," came the next instruction.

Violet breathed heavily as his hands purposefully tweaked her nipples lightly and stayed on her breasts for longer than necessary. As he applied the sunscreen on her inner thighs, she already felt a drop of liquid at the entrance of her most private place.

Violet didn't hesitate when the commandant ordered, "Spread your legs, pet." She was aching for his touch. He lightly dipped the tip of his finger inside her embarrassingly moist entrance and then lightly dragged his finger over her clit. He stroked her, teasing her, then put a bit more pressure on, circling his finger over her most sensitive place. Violet started breathing heavily. Her superior lightened his touch, only to intensify it slightly a bit later. After a few repetitions, Violet felt she was mad with lust. She stared deep inside the commandant's dark eyes, wordlessly begging him for release. After a while, she opened her legs as wide as she could and tried to lift her hips to meet his touch. But he ignored her silent pleas.

Finally, Violet desperately pleaded, "Sir, may I please cum, sir!"

"Did I give you a permission to beg, pet?" the commandant asked quietly.

"No, sir, you didn't! I'm sorry, sir!" she replied.

"I'll teach you to beg," the commandant said, an ominous glint in his eyes.

Violet knew she was in trouble. She was back at the regular obstacle course, bent over a bar with her ankles and wrists secured with a rope at the bottom of the posts of the obstacle, forcing her ass up high, her upper body lower and her legs spread. She was blindfolded, listening to the sounds of her surroundings. Her heart was beating fast. She was alone, but she knew a naked woman tied up with her charms on full display and easily accessible wouldn't be left alone for long. She felt her clit throb achingly at the thought.

12