Commands are My Wish Pt. 04

Story Info
She keeps taking it for the team
4.6k words
4.57
9.2k
5

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 09/07/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is an independent sequel series to the Nasty Tales 02: Command is my wish. The story includes themes such as: dominant male, humiliation, non-consensual sex and bondage. If you are not into these themes or find them offensive, please do not read further. If you are into these things, please put your hands in your pants and enjoy.

********************************************

Violet didn't know how much time had passed. She was still at the obstacle course, blindfolded and tied up, bent over a bar with her ankles and wrists secured with a rope at the bottom of the posts of an obstacle leaving her ass up high, her upper body lower and her legs spread. Being deprived of other means of observation, she listened to the sounds of her surroundings intently, but only heard the rustle of wind and birds singing. Based on the aching of her muscles and the uncomfortable feeling the ropes caused, she would have assumed she had been there at least two hours. However, her sensible side said it must've been less than an hour.

Violet's thoughts shifted to the cause of her predicament: the commandant. She thought the rather stoic man sometimes showed some hints of feelings, even some gentleness, towards her. However, each time he backed off by either ignoring, punishing or using her. Or maybe it wasn't about his reactions, but rather about her misinterpretation. It was just as likely that he just wanted a tool for his desires and need for control, and Violet happened to be a convenient choice. Like her current situation, where she had been literally left hanging after the commandant had teased her to a brink of an orgasm time and again but hadn't even allowed her the slightest sense of fulfillment, the slightest pulsating sensation. In the meantime, Violet's need hadn't subsided - quite the opposite. Being blindfolded, she was even more aware of her primitive need, her swollen, moist sex. She also knew the arousal wasn't just mechanic: her helplessness and the prospect of being fucked made her arch her back and move her backside restlessly.

VI Soldiering on

Violet's entire body stiffened as she heard the sound of her comrades approaching. By the noisy conversation and eager voices, it didn't take her long to deduce that everyone else was there except for the commandant. She knew at once that Leo would be in charge.

Sure enough, Violet soon heard the voice of the young sergeant, "Lookie, what a nicely prepared pet we have here."

She heard footsteps circle her, and Leo went on, "All wet and with easy access, I like that."

Violet felt her eyes watering as the blindfold was removed and her eyes adjusted to the light. She craned her neck enough to confirm that all her special boot camp comrades were standing in front of her: Leo looking at her and smiling cockily, Jake and Jason grinning to each other excitedly and Ryan looking like he would rather be anywhere else but here, avoiding eye contact. All of them were wearing the usual army outfit consisting of a military-issued white T-shirt, camouflaged trousers and combat boots.

Without any further pleasantries, Leo went straight to the business, "Well then, to me it seems our pet has taken a liking to corporal Ryan's dick," Leo glanced Violet smugly and turned to speak to Ryan, "so I think you shall have the honor to start, corporal."

"Sir, I think I'm not worthy of that honor - actually I'd like to skip the honor, sir," Ryan replied, his serious, honest baby-blue eyes looking Leo directly in the eye.

"Corporal, last time I checked, in the army you follow the orders of your superior under all circumstances and I expect you to do exactly as I say, is that clear?" Leo asked, his casual tone transformed to a commanding one in an instant.

"Yes, sir, I'm sorry, sir," Ryan replied, meekly lowering his head.

"Strip, corporal," Leo ordered bluntly.

Ryan proceeded to turn his back to Violet and was about to take off his shirt.

"Corporal, I didn't order you to be shy. Turn towards the pet and look at her as you undress. And pet, I expect you to admire the stud here."

"Sir," Violet replied, confirming she had understood the order.

Swallowing visibly, Ryan slowly took off his shirt. Violet couldn't help but admire his upper body where, despite his pale skin tone, his muscles were well-defined. Ryan proceeded to remove his shoes and socks and then took off his trousers.

"The boxers too, corporal," Leo ordered, looking at Ryan calmly with his arms crossed.

"Isn't that kind of - gay?" Violet heard Jason comment to Jake in a low voice.

Apparently Leo had heard it too as he called out, "Corporal, if this is too queer for you, you are free to leave any time."

After Jason mumbled some kind of reply, Leo shifted his focus back to Ryan.

"Come on, corporal, we can see you are rock hard under there, just get it over with," he said impatiently.

"Yes, sir," Ryan replied resignedly as he slowly removed the last remaining piece of his clothing, quickly covering his genitals.

"Corporal, at attention! Let the pet see your organ."

Ryan had no choice but to stand at attention, revealing the part of him that was at full attention.

Leo turned towards Violet, "Pet, are you still going to serve us in any way needed - or would you just rather confess that you are a spy?"

"Sir, as a servant of the state, I serve you!" Violet firmly replied, knowing she was too far to back down - and she didn't even want to.

Amused, Leo chuckled lightly and turned back towards Ryan, "Corporal, position yourself behind the pet."

After Ryan obliged, Leo nonchalantly went on, "Lick her pussy."

Ryan kneeled behind Violet and gave her a shy lick.

"I didn't tell you to stop, corporal. Taste her properly," Leo instructed.

Violet felt Ryan's tongue on her once again, this time more hungry, savoring her. As Ryan explored her, she let out a deep sigh. He may not have been the most experienced lover, but he pleasured her out of love, his strong hands holding her gently by her thighs and his lips and tongue tasting her like an exotic fruit. Eventually, his tongue found her nub. Instinctively, he cocked his head and licked the current center of her universe with short, sharp licks, all too eager to go on. Violet's mouth was hanging open, but she couldn't even moan. She was panting. Her legs started shaking.

"That's enough, corporal!" Leo interrupted

Ryan didn't seem to hear him so Leo yanked him away by his shoulder.

"I said, that's enough, lover-boy!" Leo exclaimed, annoyed.

"I'm sorry, sir," Ryan replied, wiping his face on his arm.

Leo went on with a softer tone, "How does our pet taste, then?"

"Like a woman. Heavenly," Ryan replied, unable to hide his true feelings.

"Do you want to mount her, corporal?" Leo asked in a serious tone.

"Sir, yes, sir!" Ryan replied, for once certainty in his voice.

Violet had heard the conversation happening behind her back and her heart was beating fast. Leo had interrupted them when she had been at the brink of a long-awaited orgasm. She felt her thighs wet with her juices and Ryan's saliva. She was drenched, she ached for cock. As she felt Ryan's hands once again on her thighs, she rose on her tiptoes, offering her ass the best she could.

"Ohhhhhh..." escaped Violet's lips as she felt Ryan inside her.

Ryan started fucking her slowly, almost timidly, pushing his cock in, then almost all the way out and back again. Little did he know that he was driving her crazy in the process. Despite their earlier intimate moments, Violet hadn't noticed his cock was ever so slightly curved, rubbing the most sensitive spot inside. She felt the length of his rod churn inside her over and again. She had never felt such pure pleasure, pure anticipation.

Ryan was apparently feeling the anticipation as well. He wrapped his arms around her waist and leaned closer to her. Violet could hear his panting as he bucked his hips with all the might of a young man. He fucked her rhythmically, always pulling out some of his length, then pushing it deep inside again, always hitting her spot. Violet was panting. She was so close. She was going to cum. Ryan's tempo soon increased to wild, animal-like fucking.

"Unf unf, aah aah..." Violet whined. Her eyes rolled. Her legs would've given out if she wasn't conveniently tied and bent over the bar. Her release felt almost like a violent spasm, her muscles contracting tightly around Ryan.

"Ohhh.. ahhh...Aaahhhh," Ryan moaned. He finished with long, strong strokes and she received everything his throbbing cock had to offer. Violet knew she never had had an orgasm like this from fucking. As Ryan finally pulled out, she felt completely spent.

Violet was only awoken back to reality when she heard Leo's voice, "Remember what to say, pet?"

Violet had been fully concentrated on her own pleasure and hadn't even lifted her gaze to look at the rest of the crew. She hadn't even heard them even though there must've been some jeers. Now that she lifted her gaze, she realized that all of them were standing behind her. They certainly would've had time to circle around her several times, to see her at every angle, she mused.

However, Violet didn't have time to lose concentration, and she replied, "Thank you for your semen, sir."

Her obedient reply was drowned by Jake's exclamation, "Sir, I can no longer hold it, just let me fuck her!"

Then she heard Leo's calm reply, "That's not very military-like, but well, we've all been there. Go ahead."

Soon, Violet not only felt Jake's cock enter, but she also saw Jason kneel in front of her. Jason had pulled down his pants just enough to reveal his stiff member. Now he guided it inside her mouth.

As Jake rigidly fucked her and her neck was uncomfortably craned while Jason face-fucked her, Violet suddenly felt extremely sorry for porn actresses. This must've been a bit like what they felt while being mechanically fucked by muscular oafs with big cocks. Her thought process was interrupted as Jake sped up, the sound of his balls slapping on her thighs intensifying. He cummed with a grunt, only to be immediately replaced by Jason, who didn't seem to mind the extra lubrication. He soon added his product to the mix.

"Thank you for receiving your semen, sirs," Violet said preemptively this time.

"That's a good puppy," replied Leo in an absent-minded tone.

Then he went on, speaking to himself as much as to the others, "I think I'll do some rearrangement here".

As all the special forces soldiers, Leo was familiar with ropes and knots and in less than ten minutes, Violet was "rearranged" to his tastes. Her ankles remained tied to the posts, but Leo had chosen to tie her wrists above her so that she was leaning forward roughly at a 45-degree angle. Her position was a relief compared to her previous one, but still far from being a comfortable one.

"Well call me a pervert, but I like to go down a slippery slope!," Leo exclaimed, eliciting some childish snickering from Jake and Jason.

Violet didn't even want to think how her backside looked, but she could still feel the semen run down her thighs. Soon, Leo put his arms around her from behind and his tanned hands landed on her breasts. She felt his rigid cock touch her thighs. He rolled his thumbs over her nipples a few times and pushed his member in.

Violet would have hated to admit it aloud, but Leo's cock felt amazing. It was the biggest she had ever had and with all the lubrication it felt even better than the day before. Besides that, Leo could move his hips in an extraordinary way. In short, he knew how to fuck. Violet's pleasure was increased when his finger found its way on her clit. She was so sensitive. She moaned.

Leo played her masterfully, like he was obviously used to. He fucked her with calm, confident strokes while bringing her close to the edge, only stopping just before she was about to cum. Violet saw the others, even Ryan, watching them in front of her. Leo put his other hand on her hips. He sped up, fucking her masterfully, like he had probably done with hundreds of girls before. This time, he kept his finger on her nub, allowing her to orgasm just as he came.

"T-thank you for your cum, sir," Violet managed to utter. She was exhausted.

Leo untied her and she was given some water in a bowl, which she thankfully drank, her head bent low to get every last drop. When she finished, she noticed her comrades were each doing their own thing: Jake and Jason chatting, Ryan searching (or pretending to search) something from his back bag and Leo drinking

water. All of them either had their boxers or their pants back on, but somehow Violet knew they weren't finished with her yet.

As expected, after what Violet assumed to be 15 to 20 minutes, Leo spoke up, "Gentlemen, I think I still have some itch for a pussy, how about you?"

"Yeah!" shouted Jake.

"Fair enough. Corporal Ryan, it's your turn," Leo said, turning towards Ryan.

"Sir, I think I'll have to refuse, sir," replied Ryan, surprising everyone, including Violet.

"Are you refusing a direct order, corporal?" Leo asked, a hint of threat in his voice.

"I'm afraid so, sir," Ryan said, looking Leo calmly in the eye.

"You know, for this you could be kicked out of the special boot camp, but I'd actually rather just punish you for disobedience," Leo said equally calmly.

"I'm aware of that, sir," replied Ryan, keeping his poker-face.

Leo didn't waste time but ordered, "Corporals! Undress him and handcuff him around that tree."

Jake and Jason hesitated a split second, but eventually approached Ryan, who stood passively, allowing them to pull down his pants and boxers. In no time, Ryan was sitting on the ground naked, his arms wrapped around a thin tree behind him with his wrists secured with handcuffs.

Leo approached him and gave him a long look and said, "Corporal, I'm surprised you refused the honeypot taken that you have a full erection again."

Ryan kept quiet while Leo continued, "But I don't mind. I'm not gay or bi or anything, but I have to say I like looking at big cocks and I cannot lie."

Leo chuckled and sounded like he returned to his casual self. Violet thought that it wasn't as much about gender with Leo, he probably just enjoyed humiliating and controlling people. As a result, Ryan was left observing them on the sidelines without a chance to cover his almost painful-looking erection.

"Since corporal Ryan is out of business, I think it's your turn to fuck the pet, corporals," Leo said, turning towards eager-looking Jake and Jason.

"Let's sandwich her!" Jason blurted.

"Hold it right there, soldiers. The commandant has ordered us to not proceed to the third hole, and for all I know he could be hiding in the bushes with his binoculars. So it's just the regular for us today," Leo stated.

"Fine with us!" Jake said, grinning.

What happened next was nothing to tell your grandkids about. Violet was laid on her back on the grass while Jason spread her legs and Jake lifted her chin enough to push his dick in. Violet mostly had to concentrate on breathing, but at the same time she thought about the fact that the commandant could be somewhere, observing them secretly. What if he was seeing everything, maybe even enjoyed it? Violet's train of thought was disrupted when Jake and Jason switched places, forcing her to taste her own juices in the process. Fortunately, not too long after that, both of them cummed.

"Thank you for your semen, sirs," Violet said as soon as she had rolled back over to all fours.

"Really nice, puppy," Leo praised sarcastically and went on, "I think now it's my turn, but first I'd like to give some instructions to the pupper. Pup, come here."

The others observed as Leo kneeled next to Violet and whimpered her instructions for a minute or two. After that, she replied, "yes, sir" and he stood up.

"No no no no no," Ryan pleaded as he saw Violet coming towards him on all fours and realized what was going to happen.

In no time, the beautiful pet squatted over Ryan with her back turned toward him and lowered herself on his cock. Even Jake and Jason were quiet, transfixed as Violet started moving her hips sensually, alternating between lowering and lifting herself. As ordered, she kept her arms behind her head, offering an erotic view of her tan-lined full breasts and her rhythmically moving ass while she worked, squeezing him so that he was soon helplessly moaning.

Violet wasn't indifferent either. She was already sensitive, and Ryan's magic cock rubbed her in the right place again. As she was ordered to do, she tried to slow down a bit in order to prolong the act.

"Fuck that, I can't take this anymore!" Leo suddenly blurted.

He walked towards Violet and pulled down his pants. Obediently, she took him in her mouth. She felt her wetness as she squeezed Ryan, moving her hips while she tried to lick and suck the large cock simultaneously. She felt like all her senses were overwhelmed.

"A-a-a puppy, remember, good puppies don't cum before their masters do," Leo reminded her.

Violet was astonished, how did Leo know?

"I'm sorry, sir," she took her mouth off Leo long enough to reply.

"I don't want to c-cum, I don't want to cum," Ryan was speaking as much to himself as to some invisible morality he still had left.

Violet held on for a while until she finally pleaded, "Sir, may I org- may I...ohhhh..."

Ryan let out an animal-like yell as he climaxed while Violet rode her own orgasm on him, wiggling her hips and milking him. She still had to keep on sucking Leo as if her life depended on it. Finally, Leo let out a satisfied grunt.

"Thank you, sir," Violet said, looking Leo deep in the eye while a trail of cum ran down her chin.

Then she turned towards Ryan, "And thank you for receiving your seed, sir."

Ryan didn't reply. He was just staring in to space, still overwhelmed by the strength of his orgasm in this perverted situation.

Leo, however, didn't take long to recover and spoke to Violet, "Pet, I think some punishment is in order."

At the same time, Leo's watch peeped. Saved by the bell, Violet thought as Leo ordered them to gather their stuff and release Ryan. Leo himself took her leash and lead the party back to the camp. Violet felt cum run down her thigh every step she took.

The commandant was waiting for them outside the cottage. He ordered the others to chop some firewood some distance away and took Violet's leash. She was too tired to think about what would happen next. The commandant led her inside the cottage and, to her surprise, there was a large wooden tub of warm water inside one of the rooms. Next to the tub was a bar of soap, a towel and a bottle of what looked like Vaseline. There was on old-fashioned alarm clock on a chair next to the tub.

The commandant lead her next to the tub, cleared his throat and said, "You have 30 minutes." He unleashed her and left the room, closing the door behind him.

Easing her body into warm water was the most comforting feeling Violet had had for a while. Meticulously, she washed herself and inspected her body for any injuries. There were a few bruises and her knees were a bit chafed, but otherwise she wasn't physically hurt. And mentally, she asked herself. She would have chosen to skip some of the events, but she had to admit that she had almost fully emphasized her role as a pet/spy. In addition, she couldn't escape the fact that the nonsensible side of her wanted this, wanted to be controlled. Her arousal and climaxes were as much about her mental reactions as well her physical ones. Violet didn't have time to reflect further. She finished washing herself and stepped out of the tub, standing on two legs and stretching a bit, taking advantage of her private moment. Then she applied some Vaseline on her. Just as she had finished drying herself with the towel, the commandant entered the room with the leash in his hand. He didn't utter a word when he attached it to her collar and led her back to her cage. This time, he didn't handcuff her. After he had left, Violet pulled a blanket over her and fell into a deep, dreamless sleep.

12