Commands are My Wish Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The next day was uneventful, which Violet was grateful for. At mid-morning, Jason gave her a bowl of chow and then lead her to the clearing by the cottage, where her leash was attached to the familiar old iron post with a padlock. The men left somewhere to train, and Violet took the chance and stood up, stretching a bit. After that, she napped for hours, drifting in and out of sleep. She felt like she really needed the respite after the day before. Both her body and mind felt heavy, and she was lulled to sleep time and again by the soft sound of leaves rustling on the tree under which she was napping. It was a perfect, sunny, warm day with a pleasant light breeze. In the evening, Jake gave her some chow and lead her back to the cage.

VII Over & out

Violet was jolted awake by the sound of someone opening the cage door. It was still nearly full moon, but the shadows were long and dark and it wasn't easy to see. Nevertheless, she recognized the form of the commandant at once. Obediently, she came out of the cage and without a word, he attached the leash to her collar. Then he led her to the same small clearing where he had taught her some commands a few days before. It felt like eons ago, Violet thought.

They were alone at the clearing and it was almost completely silent, even animals in the forest were quiet. Violet noticed that the commandant had a back bag with him. She suddenly felt uncertain. Surely this was still just a simulation.

The commandant ordered her to "sit" and she assumed the frog-like squat with her legs wide. He crouched down to face her and observed her with his dark, piercing eyes.

Then he spoke, "It's time for you to finally confess."

Violet knew she had nothing to lose and bravely replied, "You know perfectly well I will never do that."

The commandant frowned a bit and ordered, "Roll over and spread your legs."

Violet complied and while she did that she suddenly realized stronger than ever before that she would do anything her deep-voiced superior ordered. Anything.

Even in the darkness, she could see the commandant look at her while he undressed. After that, he positioned himself between her legs and interlocked his fingers with hers. The love-making was slow and sensual. They were just two naked human beings wrapped tightly around each other. Violet wrapped her legs around his hips and slowly greeted his cock by lifting her hips slightly every time he pushed. The commandant lightly nibbled her neck as he came with her, finishing with a few long strokes, releasing everything he had in her.

"Thank you, sir," Violet said, still on her back with her legs spread.

"At ease, soldier. Your mission is over for now," the commandant said.

It took a while for Violet to process that the simulation was over, but it must've been true as the commandant took her clothes and some wet wipes from his back bag and handed them to her. After a while, she had cleaned herself up and dressed. She never would have thought that being clothed and standing on two legs would feel weird, but that was how she felt at that moment. As a final touch, the commandant gently removed her collar.

After a night spent on a makeshift bed in the kitchen of the cottage, Violet, fully dressed, joined her comrades at the clearing outside in the early hours of morning. They were standing at attention in front of the commandant.

"At ease! It's time for your evaluation," the commandant said, causing complete silence.

A bird chirped somewhere when he continued, "But first, a rule you shall not forget: any events of this camp shall not be shared by anyone, ever. If it is discovered someone broke confidence: a) he will receive a dishonorable discharge b) I will personally see to that he is nailed by his balls to a wall. Is that clear?"

"Yes, sir!" came in unison as the commandant's gaze passed each of them.

"Corporal Jake and Jason, your performance was practically identical so you shall receive your feedback together."

"Sir!" came from the pair.

"Your performance in some areas was excellent, but seeing that you seriously lacked in some other areas, you are not going to pass on to the elite team. However, I see you have potential for ground operations section B and I shall assign you there," said the commandant with a serious expression.

"Yeah!" Jake and Jason high-fived each other, forgetting all about military formalities. Violet wasn't surprised in the slightest, as section B was known for the use of brute force and questionable methods.

The commandant ignored Jake and Jason and went on, "Corporal Ryan, your performance was below average on several areas, but I can see you as an enormous asset to the intelligence and cyber warfare operations of the elite team. Congratulations."

"Thank you, sir," replied Ryan, beaming with happiness.

"Sergeant Leo, excellent work as usual. Welcome onboard," the commandant didn't waste words.

"Thank you, sir," replied Leo with a wide smile.

"Finally, corporal Violet. You took on the most demanding role and while you succumbed to your carnal needs several times like females tend to do, you still fulfilled the main objective of your mission and didn't waver in the face of an enemy. You shall pass on to the elite team."

"Thank you, sir," Violet replied, keeping her poker-face.

Unusually for him, the commandant then spoke about himself, "Just before this camp, I received an assignment to the elite team, so I shall see some of you there."

Violet felt like he was intentionally avoiding looking at her.

The commandant finished with, "You have 30 minutes to prepare and then we shall march."

This time the march lasted only two hours as it turned out there was a second road nearby they hadn't been told about. There was a military pick-up waiting for them, and the ride back felt much faster than their journey a few days before. At the base, everyone dispersed to different directions, but before Violet left, Leo approached her. He stuck a piece of paper in her hand and, making a gesture, mouthed, "Call me - maybe?"

12