Commercial Company

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"COCKSUCKER!" she screams. "MOTHERFUCKER! I HATE YOU! ASSHOLE!" Smack, bam, whack.

"PIECE OF SHIT BASTARD!" Slap. "SON-OF-A-BITCH!" Thump. "I HATE YOU!"

I push her back on to the bunk, and sit on her. She tries to buck me off, but I outweigh her by a good seventy pounds, so I'm not budging. She keeps swinging at me, until I grab her wrists. She tries to bite my hands, but I pull her arms down alongside her body.

She tries to headbutt me, but since she can't sit up that far, she resorts to spitting in my face. "MOTHERFUCKER!" "YOU SHITEATER, I SHOULD KILL YOU!" she screams.

I pin her left arm underneath my right leg, and place my right hand over her mouth. "Shhhhhhh..." I say. "We'll both go to jail if you keep screaming."

Growling like a rabid dog, she bites the fleshy part of my palm as hard as she can, while her eyes burn with hatred. If I don't do something quick, she's going to bite off a chunk of my hand!

I pin her right arm underneath my other leg, place my left hand on her face, and squeeze the thumb and middle finger against her jaw to force her mouth open. She may bite my fingers off, but she'll leave two holes in her cheeks doing it.

I pull my hand out of her mouth and quickly look at the damage. No blood, but some deep bite marks, and I'll probably have a hell of a bruise.

"Ur urtink ee," she growls. "Et ee ko!"

"Only if you promise to stop screaming," I say. "We'll both end up in jail if you keep screaming. I'm not going to harm you, I just want to talk. Okay?"

"O A," she grunts.

I release the C-clamp grip I've had on her face, slowly move off of her and sit on the edge of the passenger seat, all the while watching for another round of punches. She slowly sits up on the edge of the bunk, her dark eyes glowing like coals.

"Hello, Jennifer," I say. "How've you been?"

"Fuck you! That's how I've been, asshole!"

"I can tell you're pissed off at me, and I don't blame you."

"Pissed off? Well, duhhhhh... ya' think?"

"I see you're not pregnant anymore, how's the baby? I ask.

SMACK! A wickedly fast left-hook slaps across the right side of my face.

"YOU BASTARD!" she shrieks, as I push her back. "YOU KILLED IT!"

"What do you mean?" I say. "Don't bullshit me."

"You killed my baby, you motherfucker, and I should kill you!"

"Bullshit! Get the fuck outta here, I didn't kill your baby."

"Yes you did," she says, suddenly quiet.

"How did 'I' kill your baby?" I ask.

"Remember the night you dropped me off at the market?" she hisses. "I went in to buy a twelve-pack of beer and some cigarettes for Anthony before I went home."

"Anthony?"

"The baby's father, the guy that lived with me," she says, calm again. "I got the beer and cigarettes and went to pay for it. All I had was that fake money you gave me, but I didn't know it was fake and I gave it to the cashier. He took out his pen, you know, the one they use to check for phony bills, and marked it. He told me it was counterfeit, and I gave him the other fifty. He marked it and told me it was also counterfeit. I realized then what you'd done to me, and I left the store."

"So how'd I kill your baby?"

"Shut up, I'm getting there," she says. "I went home and Anthony wanted to know where his beer was. I told him that someone had given me fake money, and I got caught trying to spend it at the mini-mart. He told me I was a liar. I said 'I don't lie', and he said if I wasn't lying, then I was the stupidest whore on the face of the planet. He threw a $20 at me and told me to go get his beer and cigarettes. I told him to go fuck himself - it was raining and I was going to bed! He slapped me, and I told him to get the fuck out of my apartment!"

"Yeah, and then...?"

"We got into a big fight. He yelled and screamed at me, and I yelled and screamed back at him. He made me so mad, that I threw his video game at him, and just missed his head. He came after me, and I took off running out the front door. As I was going down the steps, I slipped because of the rain, and fell about six feet to the ground."

"And...?"

"The cops had just shown up. Someone called them, I guess because we were making so much noise fighting. They saw me fall, and Anthony chasing me down the stairs. I was unconscious and bleeding, so they called the EMT's, who took me to the hospital. I had a miscarriage later that night..." as she began to sniffle.

"Oh my God, I'm so sorry..."

"The cops arrested Anthony, because the law here is when they get called for a domestic disturbance, someone goes to jail. When they looked inside the apartment, they found some crack, some pot, and some stolen guns that Anthony had. He got eight years for that."

"So... then what?"

"While I was in the hospital, two detectives came to see me. They arrested me for the drugs and guns, and also for passing counterfeit money. Seems that the mini-mart had reported that someone was passing funny money, and they got my picture off of the videotape they have. After I got out of the hospital, I went to jail. Since I didn't have any money, I couldn't make bail. I sat in jail until just this afternoon."

"How'd you get out?" I ask.

"The public defender went to the judge and told him my story. The prosecuting attorney agreed to drop the drug and gun charges, since my fingerprints weren't on the guns, and because I passed a piss test they knew I didn't do drugs. The judge said I probably wasn't aware that the money was counterfeit, but considering how I got it, he sentenced me to time served."

"You just got out of jail today? I ask.

"Yep, not four hours ago," Jennifer replies. "That's why I was so jumpy when I saw the cop, I don't want to go back. County's just over there," she says, pointing. "So I came here to make some quick money before I went home."

"So how'd I kill your baby?" I say. "I didn't make you fall down the stairs."

"No, you didn't," she replies. "But you started it all."

"How?"

"By what you did, dumb ass! If you wouldn't have given me that fake money, I would have had Anthony's beer when I came home and we wouldn't have got in a fight, and I wouldn't have run out of the apartment and fallen and lost my baby," she bawls, as she bursts into tears. "It's your fault!" she wails. "It's all your fault!"

Silently I hand her a clean washcloth and sit back down. The enormity of what I've done hits me like a bullet to the heart. "She's right," I think to myself, "It is all my fault."

I reach up and grab my little nylon bank bag out of its hiding spot. I open it up, and hand her the contents.

"Fuck you!" she sobs. "I don't want your fuckin' fake money!" as she throws the bills back at me.

"It's not fake," I say, as I pick up the bills. "I wouldn't do that to you again. I may be an asshole, but I'm not that big of an asshole."

"Take it," as I hand her the bills. "Here..."

She stares at me with those big dark eyes, not saying anything, just burning a hole in me.

"It's real," I say. "We'll go inside the store, and you can use their pen to check them if you don't believe me. I'll go in there with you. If they're fake, call the police on me, I'll be right here."

"I don't need to go inside!" she seethes. "I learned a lesson from you, motherfucker! Look what I've got!" Jennifer grabs her purse, opens it, and pulls out a counterfeit detecting marker. She puts the cap in her teeth, and pulls the pen out. Working quickly, she makes a mark on all fourteen bills, and sits back without saying anything. Fourteen little golden marks on fourteen of the Treasury's finest picture of Ben Franklin.

"Why?" she asks harshly. "Why are you giving me money?"

"Because I..."

"Because I couldn't sleep at night thinking about how I fucked Jennifer's life up!" she says sarcastically. "So now I'm going to buy my conscience clean so I feel better about myself for what I did! Fuck you!" and she throws the bills back in my face again. "I don't want your fuckin' guilty conscience money either!"

"Yeah, I admit, I feel guilty about what I did," I say. "But it's also more than that. I didn't mean to hurt you. I didn't mean to cause you to suffer the way you did. I was just having some fun, just fuckin' around a little, and it got way out of hand. I never imagined it would end up like this."

"Fuck you! Lying bastard!"

"I swear, if I could go back and undo what I did, I would... but I can't. I never meant to hurt you, I never meant for you to lose your baby, and I'm sorry. I'm so very, very sorry."

She says nothing, just stares at me with those dark eyes, and watches a tear trickle down my cheek.

"Here," I say, handing her the money. "It's all I can do to try to make up for what I did to you. I'm sorry, I'm so sorry..."

She takes the money, sets it on the nightstand, and resumes staring at me, saying nothing. I look into her eyes, and she stares back at me, neither of us saying anything, just looking into each other's eyes, and watching the tears roll.

"I've been back here probably, ohhhh... two dozen times since I left you that night," I confess. "Sometimes I'd get a chance to stop, and I'd always stop here at the truck stop and try to find you."

"I was in jail, dipshit!"

"I know that now. I'd call for you on the radio, and listen to see if you were out... but you weren't. I'd ask any of the other girls I saw if they knew you... but none did. I called J.T.'s to see if you were there, but they said you didn't work there anymore. I even went over by the mini-mart on Broadway just after Christmas, hoping to maybe find you."

Jennifer sits there silently, staring at me, boring a hole in my soul with those deep mahogany eyes.

"I went in the mini-mart, and asked if they'd seen a young, pretty, dark-haired girl with a newborn baby around, but they hadn't."

"Why did you look for me?" she asks quietly. "Why?"

"Because I felt like shit for what I'd done to you. It wasn't right of me to give you counterfeit money, and I shouldn't have. I left here the next day, drove to Dallas, and I couldn't get you off of my mind. I'd drive for hours on end with the CB and the music off, and just think about you, and what I'd done. I only wanted to set it right, and apologize to you. I had no idea I'd destroyed your life like that. I know you hate me, I understand why, and I don't blame you – I'd hate me too. I can't forgive myself for what I did to you."

I see that nasty left-hook out of the corner of my eye, but I'm not fast enough. WHACK! Another slap across the right cheek, and this one hurts. I put my hand to my face, and when I pull it back, a smear of blood is on my fingers.

"ENOUGH, GODAMMIT!" I yell, as I shove her back on the bed.

I stand over her, my anger boiling inside me. She doesn't say anything, but stares back at me with the resigned look of someone who's been physically abused before.

A minute goes by... two... three... both of us staring at the other, not saying a word.

Finally, in a soft whisper she says, "I forgive you."

"What?"

"I said I forgive you. I don't think you meant to hurt me the way you did, and I forgive you."

I fall back into my seat, and my tears flow freely.

"Here," she says, handing me the washcloth. "Take this."

"Thanks," I say, as I begin to wipe my eyes.

"No dummy, your cheek," as she takes the rag back. "You're bleeding."

She goes to put the cloth to my cheek, but I involuntarily pull back as her hand approaches.

"I'm not going to hit you," she says. She begins to wipe the blood off of my face, and says, "I'm sorry I scratched your face open. I shouldn't have hit you, I'm just not used to people apologizing to me."

"It's okay," I tell her. "I deserved it for what I did to you."

"How's your hand?"

I look down, and the bite marks have gone away, but there's a small bruise that'll probably take two weeks to heal. "It's alright," I say. "I'll live."

"You know, in a way it's kinda funny."

"What's funny? Me bleeding?"

"No, not that. What's funny is that the only guy who'd have sex with me while I was pregnant, the guy who had sex with me just before I went to jail, is the first guy who wants to have sex with me when I get out," she says.

"I'll bet you really wanted to see me again, didn't you?"

"Let's just say I had some pretty mixed emotions about that," she smiles. "I'd remember how nice you were to me, and how you made me come so hard, and then I'd remember why I was in jail, and... well..."

"Well... I... uhhh... didn't call you over here tonight to have sex with you," I stammer. "I just wanted to apologize to you. I thought you wouldn't want anything to do with me after what happened."

"You don't want to have sex with me?" she asks incredulously. "Why? Now that I'm not pregnant, I don't turn you on?"

"No... Yes... No... I mean... Yes..."

"'Yes' or 'No' – do you want to have sex with me?"

"Yes, absolutely!"

"Then c'mere," she says, as she slides back on the bed. "C'mere... by the way, what is your real name?"

"John," I say.

"Yeah, I remember you told me your name was Randy, and that's what I told the detectives, but I also seem to remember that you told me your name was Ricky, and something else... Robby, maybe?"

"Ronny, I think."

"Something like that. So, John's your real name?"

I stand up and get my wallet out of my back pocket. "Here," as I flip it open to my driver's license, "See for yourself."

"Jonathan M. Crockett, Twelve sixty-eight, Rio de los Cucaracha Verde, Carlsbad, California" she reads. "Where's Carlsbad?"

"Halfway between Los Angeles and San Diego," I say. "Not too far from the Marine base at Camp Pendleton, if you know where that is."

"No. I've never been to California."

I put my wallet back, sit down on the bed, reach for my little bottle of 'Vitamin V', and she asks "Viagra?"

"Uhhh..." I say. "Maybe... so what if it is?"

"Lemme see," Jennifer says, as she takes the bottle from me. She reads the label silently, and hands me back the pills.

"Good!" she says with a smile. "Now you take your Viagra, because you're going to need it!"

"Huh?"

"I haven't been laid since I was with you six months ago, and I've got some catching up to do. You've got some work to do tonight, old man!" she says, grinning.

"I don't know if I'm..."

"Do me like you did last time, and you'll be just fine!" she laughs.

As I place one of the little blue pills underneath my tongue, and feel it dissolve, Jennifer pulls her sweatshirt off over her head, and undoes her bra, letting her mountainous titties swing freely. They aren't quite as large as I remember, but they are impressive just the same.

I remove my shoes and socks, pull my shirt over my head, and drop my pants to the floor. My throbbing cock twitches in front of me, as it remembers the carnal pleasures her sumptuous body has to offer.

Laying back on the bunk, she kicks off her shoes, pulls her socks off, and unbuttons her jeans. Lifting her hips, she slides them down her long legs, and slips them off. She lays back, clothed only a pair of navy-blue panties, which she slowly slips off to reveal herself to me.

"C'mere," she whispers.

I move over her, and go to kiss her on the lips. As my face approaches hers, she turns her face to the side so I kiss her cheek. I kiss her cheek, her neck, and her chest. I move slowly down to her mountainous breasts, and run my tongue around each nipple, making it swell and stand out from her tit.

"Ummmmm..." she moans softly. "Ummmmm..."

I continue to kiss and lick each nipple, alternating between pursing it with my lips, and blowing cool air on it. Her eyes take on a dreamy, half-open look, and I know she's enjoying this. I slowly move down, kissing and nibbling her flat stomach, her upper abdomen, and the tops of her thighs. I notice that the neatly-trimmed bush I remember has been replaced with a thick, dark forest of tangled fur. The heady aroma of her pussy is intoxicating, and I move my face between her wide open legs.

I blow gently on her pussy, and she moans softly. "Ahhhhh..." Her clit is poking up, just begging to be sucked on, and her pussy lips are beginning to open like the petals of a blossoming flower.

"Lick my pussy," she begs.

"Hmmmm..." I say, enjoying the effect I'm having on her. "I didn't hear you."

She says nothing, but places her hand on the back of my head and tries to push my face into her syrupy pussy. I stiffen my neck and resist, while I blow more cool air on her clit.

"Ohhhhh..." she moans heatedly. "Lick my pussy, please!"

I stick the tip of my tongue out, and lightly touch her clit. She jumps like she's been shocked and moans, "Oooohhhhhh..."

Jennifer's hand is stroking the back of my head, and I move my face forward a little, and breathe in the fragrant aroma of her sweet nectar. I run my tongue up and down the groove of her snatch, and I'm rewarded with another moan, "Unnnhhhh..."

I lick her gash up and down, and swirl my tongue over her rubbery pussy lips. Her flavor is fantastic – sweet, bitter, salty, and sour, all at once – complex in only the way a woman's juices can be. Her hips rock back and forth as I lick her juicy snatch, and a river of syrup flows freely out of her pussy. I lick at her snatch, and continue to be treated to a torrent of warm, rich, elixir.

"Ooohhhh..." I hear her moan. "So good, that feels so good..." I move my tongue up to her clit, and again gingerly touch it with the tip. She wriggles underneath me and wails, "Aaaaaahhhh..."

I flick her clit back and forth, moving my tongue over it like it's a little speed bag in the gym, as her body writhes on the bed and she beats her fists on the mattress. "Aaaahhhhh..." she moans. "Aaaahhhhh..."

Wrapping my lips around her throbbing clit, I gently tug at it with my lips, and begin to softly hum. "Hmmmmm..." no melody, just a humming sound in my throat and in my lips. "Hmmmmm..."

Jennifer is rolling her hips, pounding her fists on the mattress, trying to pull my head in deeper, and rocking her head from side to side. Her chest is heaving, her titties are bouncing, her nipples are sticking straight up, and she's about to come. Her legs are wrapped around my back, and she hunches her juicy pussy up at me, as she clenches and unclenches the muscles in her thighs.

"Hmmmmm..." I continue. "Hmmmmm..."

"Oh God," Jennifer wails. "Don't stop, don't stop. I'm gonna come, gonna come, gonna come..."

"Hmmmm..." "Hmmmm..." "Hmmmm..."

"Ohhhh..." she shrieks, "Aaaahhhh..."

Her body squirms beneath me and it's all I can do to keep my lips on her clit. She writhes and bucks as her orgasm overwhelms her, and I continue to hum on her clit. She wails, she moans, she cries, her fists beat the mattress in pleasure. She rolls her hips, and screams in delight, "Oooooooohhhhhh..."

I stop humming on her clit, and let her climax diminish. I hear her ragged breathing, and I glance up. Jennifer's eyes are closed, and she glows with satisfaction. Her eyes slowly open, and she looks at me dreamily.

"That was so good!" she exclaims softly. "Where did you learn to do that?"

I lower my lips back to her engorged clit and take it between them. "Hmmmmm..." I ask. "What did you say?"

"Aaaaaahhhh..." she moans softly, as a smaller orgasm races through her. "Aaaahhh..."

I have her at a peak of sexual frenzy, and I can make her come and come again by just humming on her clit. So, I do.

"Aaaahhhhh... oh Gawd, please..."

"Hmmmmm...?" I say, making my lips vibrate on her sensitive clit. "What?"

"Aaaaahhhh..." she moans, as another orgasm envelops her curvy body. "Aaaaahhhh... Oooohhhhhh... that's toooo good!"

"You like that? Does it feel good? Hmmmmmm...?"

"Ooooohhhhh..."

A torrent of sweet nectar is flowing out of her pussy, and I run my tongue up her gash and enjoy the delicious flavor of her juice.

"Ooohhh yeah, lick my pussy!"