Commercial Sales Ch. 03

Story Info
Kate Finds Her New Identity.
4.2k words
3.93
9.6k
13

Part 3 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 05/12/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mikki watched Kate as she recovered, gently stroking her leg. Eventually, Kate's breathing slowed and she returned to a somewhat coherent state. Kate could see Mikki had a slight smile on her face. She moved her head to the edge of the couch and they kissed briefly. Slowly, Kate sat up and Mikki climbed onto the couch and sat next to her, holding Kate's hand; interlocking their fingers. Mikki put her head on Kate's shoulder as they sat there in the semi-dark room, watching the colors change on the screen, listening to the playlist as Fleur Blanche by Örsten started. Other than the music, Kate and Mikki sat next to each other, naked; silently motionless.

"Are you okay?" Mikki eventually whispered.

"Yeh; I think so." Kate quietly replied, followed by more silence; listening to the music.

Mikki sat up and reached for Kate's chin, turning her head towards her. She looked at Kate and kissed her softly. Kate returned the kiss and turned her body slightly towards Mikki. They kissed some more; softly...sensually. Kate broke the kiss and the two leaned their foreheads against each other, looking into each other's eyes.

"I'm not sure what just happened," Kate whispered with a slight smirk.

"We made each other cum?" Mikki retorted, trying to ease any tension.

Kate quietly laughed. "You know what I mean," Pulling her head away from Mikki's.

They looked at each other while the playlist continued.

"Did you plan this?" Kate asked in a hushed tone.

"No...yes...sorta," Mikki whispered. "But...I'm not upset it happened," she added.

"You didn't have to get me drunk, Mikki," Kate whispered with a slight smile.

"What on earth do you mean, girl?" Mikki declared.

"Don't bullshit me," Kate countered with a slight chuckle.

Mikki looked blankly at Kate, then reached behind Kate's head and pulled her in for another long kiss.

They adjusted their bodies to the best position possible, continuing their kisses on the couch. Kate gently grasping Mikki's left breast; lifting it, rubbing her nipple in a circular motion with her thumb. Mikki's hand reached for Kate, caressing her breasts and torso lightly with her knuckles; sliding up to her neck, then grabbing the back of her head again. They kissed sensually for a few more minutes.

Mikki broke the kiss and stood, taking Kate's hand. "Come," she said softly. Mikki led Kate out of the theater, through the party room and towards the pool area. Mikki stopped to take off her socks. Both beautiful women were now completely naked.

"Um, won't someone see us?" Kate whispered with worry in her voice, her eyes slowly adjusting from the darkness.

"No; tall fence, too many trees and bushes. You'll see once we're outside. The only way to see us is from a plane above. Besides, who cares?" she answered, looking deeply into Kate's green eyes.

Mikki opened the sliding door, pulling Kate outside. She stopped and turned towards Kate, looking her up and down, still holding her hand. "My God...you're beautiful, Kate," Mikki sighed, complimenting her.

Kate smiled slightly, looked at Mikki, then down her body. For a woman nearly 40 years old, Kate was amazed with Mikki's shape. The two kissed; embracing each other as sunlight illuminated them. Mikki grabbed Kate's other hand, interlocking fingers and running their hands up and down their bodies together as they kissed passionately again. Both of the women's wedding rings sparkled in the abundant sunlight.

"C'mon," Mikki urged, leading Kate to the shallow end of the pool. They walked into the pool and down semi-circular steps and sat; their breasts barely covered by the water. Mikki kissed Kate again. "So, girlfriend...this isn't your first rodeo with a girl, is it?" Mikki asked, leaning back against the steps on her elbows.

Kate sighed, looking at Mikki, "No." Then fell silent.

Mikki waited for more. "Go on, girlfriend. I'm your newest, closest best friend now. Tell me," Mikki said with a sly smile.

It dawned on Kate that second. Mikki was supposed to be a business partner. In the past hour she had become a lover...a playmate...another bi encounter. Would Mikki use this against her? Would Mikki blackmail her? She looked up into the trees, wondering if she'd just committed career suicide.

"Kate? C'mon. Your secrets are safe with me, please; trust me," Mikki said with a soothing voice.

Kate took another deep breath, then looked at Mikki. "No. My college roommate and I were kind of partners our last year of school. I mean...we saw guys...you know, did the whole co-ed thing...but it seemed like we always made time for the two of us; ya know?" Kate explained.

"Did you love her?" Mikki asked caringly.

Kate slowly shook her head, looking into the water. "No...I don't think either of us were in love...I mean, we dated guys. We just...I don't know...we just did our thing when we had time," Kate clarified, looking back at Mikki.

"Have you been with a woman since leaving college?" Mikki asked, then added, "If you don't mind me asking?"

Kate looked straight ahead; blinking and squinting in the sunlight. "No, you're fine." Then took a deep breath. "Yes, I was dating Mark...maybe for just about a year when I attended a week-long sales conference," Kate remembered. "I met a married woman there; a few years older than me the first night at the hotel bar. We hit it off and I went back to her room. I thought it would be a one-night stand. I ended up in her room every night. I don't know; strange," looking across the pool and taking scoops of water; gently splashing her neck and chest.

"Did you ever see her again?" Mikki asked.

Kate sighed and paused for a moment. "No, the last night, she wanted my card...my email and stuff. I just couldn't do it. I had been torn about cheating on Mark, even though it was with a woman," she sighed. "Geez; that was so many years ago. Ironically, the very next weekend, Mark proposed to me in front of his family. I...I made myself a promise I'd never play with another woman again," She commented, looking back at Mikki, then raising her eyebrows, slightly smirking and shrugging her shoulders; given what had just happened with Mikki.

Mikki pursed her lips, looking at Kate. "Don't I feel like a fool, now," she softly said with guilt.

Kate snickered lightly. "No biggie," she softly answered, looking at Mikki, then into the trees again and taking another deep breath. "There have been times over the years where I'd catch someone looking at me...I knew what they were thinking; what they wanted. Sometimes...I did want to act upon the desire," she said, then leaned back on her elbows. "About two years ago, I actually made out with the wife of a couple looking for a house. She wanted to meet me at a house they'd seen. You know, she played it off like she wanted to see the house again, but her husband couldn't make it," she paused, looked at Mikki then looked away. "I knew what was probably going to happen. Anyway, we started to pet pretty heavily...and...when she reached under my skirt and started rubbing me, I had to stop," she said, looking back at Mikki. "I don't know why. I wanted it...I think I needed it...huh, whatever. I think...I think I knew it was bound to happen again, eventually."

Kate paused in the silence, still looking at Mikki, "Mikki. You didn't do anything wrong. This happened for a reason. Maybe I was overdue for the touch of another woman; I don't know. I'm not complaining. What just happened felt good...well, REALLY good," she added with a slight chuckle, then looked away.

They fell silent for about half a minute.

"So, Mark..." Mikki started to ask.

"No. He has no idea," Kate softly interrupted Mikki's question, then smirked, "I don't know how he'd handle it, but for now, I'd like to keep it our little secret," she said, turning to look at Mikki, then paused, "Jay?"

Mikki scoffed with a short outburst of laughter. "Oh, Lord! We have no secrets. He knows I'm bi. He's okay with it," she paused, looking into Kate's eyes and became serious. "Um, for what it's worth. I haven't been with a woman in a couple of months. I can't explain what you did to me last night. I couldn't help it. I'm sorry if I made you feel uncomfortable."

Kate half-smiled. "You're fine," Kate chuckled softly, extending her legs and looking at her toes under the water. She paused, looking at Mikki. "The way you looked at me last night...I had a feeling something like this might happen. I had no idea it would be today. I don't know; a woman's intuition?" Kate paused again. "Honestly, when Jay introduced me at dinner to everyone and I saw you looking at me...I felt myself starting to get wet. I had to look away from you," Kate confided, averting her eyes.

"I've been told I can have that effect on people...well, girls," Mikki said, not trying to brag.

Kate looked back at Mikki. "Last night, I had trouble sleeping. I knew you were into me and...and honestly; I was thinking about you," she sighed, looking into the water. "When you kissed me this morning...I don't know...I almost turned to kiss you on the lips; but held off. Then, we sat at the table and you were so professional, so focused on the project, I started to doubt myself about you." Then Kate slightly giggled, "but after about the second strong drink, I knew."

"You knew I was trying to loosen you up?" Mikki asked, squinting her eyes at Kate.

Kate smiled and chuckled, "Yeh, but your drinks were pretty good. I figured why not get a buzz?" Kate laughed for a few seconds, then looked back into the water, scooping some more over her shoulders and neck.

"So, did you get any sleep?" Mikki asked.

Kate looked at Mikki for a few seconds, smiled, and looked away. "Yeah, it all came to me," then paused.

"What? What came to you?" Mikki questioned.

Kate looked Mikki in the eyes. "I'm a bi woman, married to a loving man. There's no use trying to deny it any longer. I've fought it for so many years, trying to be the good wife. I knew...I just knew you and I would...well...do what we just did in the theater," she said looking away from Mikki, then breathing deeply. "I'm not ashamed. I don't regret it, Mikki; in case you're wondering," looking back into her eyes, then falling silent again. "Anyway, like the song goes, peace came upon me and it leaves me weak, so sleep silent angel, go to sleep," she softly said.

"Wow, The Air That I Breathe...that's an oldie," Mikki commented.

"Very good; before your time, but a great song," Kate replied. "Yeh, that was my step-dad's era and he played a lot of that when I was a kid," Kate quietly chuckled. "I love music. I think of music as the soundtrack of our lives. Like, your soundtrack is different from mine...just like different movies, ya know?" Kate injected.

There was more silence between them. Then Kate started to ask, "Mikki, will Jay..."

"No...don't worry. You're safe with both of us," Mikki alleviated any doubt about Kate's bisexuality becoming public.

They sat in the pool, again in silence; Kate evaluating the heaviness upon her.

Kate looked over at Mikki. "Mikki. Please tell me. Be honest."

Mikki looked over as Kate's eyes began to water. "What's wrong, Kate?"

Kate sighed deeply. "My boss, Matt, has put so much pressure on me to do well with you on this project. I need to know...did I just blow everything because of what happened in your theater...this...sitting here naked with you in your pool? Please, tell me. I need to know," Kate asked as a tear fell down her cheek.

Mikki stared at Kate briefly, silently, as another tear rolled down Kate's face. "Come here," Mikki whispered. Kate leaned towards Mikki as Mikki leaned towards Kate, kissing her ever so softly. "No. You didn't blow anything, Kate."

Mikki paused and took a breath. "Kate, I get the feeling that as confident as you appear, you're still afraid of something. Like...like you're afraid of being everything more than you are now. Regardless what happens between us after today, I want to make you a better realtor...I want you to make good decisions in business...make you a better woman," Mikki looked deeply into Kate's eyes. "Kate, seriously...look into my eyes. Jay and I have high expectations for you. Don't be afraid to shine," Mikki paused again, looking at Kate. "If you tell me you want to remain loyal to Mark, I completely understand and I won't lay another hand on you again; I promise," Mikki confided quietly.

Kate leaned forward on the steps as her flood gates opened. She put her hands to her face and quietly began to sob. "Kate?" Mikki asked with sudden concern in her voice.

After a few seconds of silence, Kate chuckled into her hands. "I'll be fine. You...you just told me everything I needed to hear. These are happy tears, believe it or not," she explained, laughing louder as she sniffed loudly, pulling her hands away from her face, looking at Mikki with slightly puffy eyes. "Just give me a minute...I'll be fine," Kate took a deep breath as a wave of relief fell over her.

After Kate returned to normal, Mikki opened up. "I'm getting chilled in this water. Hot tub for a few minutes?" she asked.

Kate nodded and smiled, seeing Mikki's erect nipples. They both stood and climbed up the steps, out of the pool and walked to the hot tub. Kate helped Mikki take the cover off of it and watched Mikki turn on the jets. She was about to climb in. "Wait," Mikki cautioned. Kate stopped in her tracks, not knowing what was wrong. Mikki approached Kate and put her hand over Kate's bald peach, then squatted in front of Kate; examining her pussy.

"What are you doing?" Kate asked, looking down, with a bit of concern as Mikki studied her muff.

"Where do you go to get waxed?" Mikki asked, looking up at Kate.

Kate sighed in relief. "Geez, Louise, Mikki, I thought you were going to tell me I had crotch rot or something," then started to chuckle as Mikki stood. "I don't go anywhere. I do it myself. I don't wax; I sugar. It's cheaper than going to a spa and easy to do it at home."

Mikki climbed into the hot tub, pulling Kate's hand with her. They sat down next to each other with their backs to the sliding doors. "Explain," Mikki said with some authority.

"Um, sugaring. It's water soluble. Throw it in the microwave for about 45 seconds, apply with a tongue depressor and...I use pellon strips to pull out the follicles."

"You do that yourself; no help?" Mikki asked. "Does it hurt?"

"Yeah, by myself and after being waxed, this is nowhere near as painful," Kate replied.

"I want to know more about this." Mikki stated, then looked at Kate, "But not now," as she put her arm around Kate and pulled her in for a kiss. The women kissed for several seconds before Mikki put her hand on Kate's left breast, feeling it tenderly. Kate returned the favor by caressing Mikki's breasts, kissing her more passionately.

Mikki took Kate's face in both hands as she continued kissing her deeply, moaning as Kate's hands rubbed Mikki's tits; lifting them, softly grabbing them. Kate's wetness grew from within as the kissing became more forceful; more fevered. Mikki spent a long time slowly, passionately kissing Kate.

Kate's hands then went to Mikki's crotch, stroking her inner thighs, until Mikki opened her legs, allowing Kate access to her pussy. Kate tried to insert her fingers into Mikki, but the angle of the seat made it difficult. "Damn it. Stand up!" Kate whispered harshly over the noise of the jets.

Mikki stood with her ass against the edge of the tub as Kate's mouth was aligned with Mikki's pussy. Mikki sat up on the lip of the hot tub and spread her legs for Kate. Kate began feasting on Mikki's kitty, tonguing her clit, then sliding her fingers inside Mikki. Mikki grabbed Kate's head, moaning as she put her head back, closing her eyes. Kate continued with her fingers and tongue, listening to Mikki moan and compliment her oral activity on her womanhood.

Mikki looked down again, watching Kate work her pussy. She put her head back again, closing her eyes, feeling her juices flowing. "Oh, shit, girl!" Mikki moaned noticeably. Kate's mouth and fingers felt Mikki's wetness growing as she relentlessly fingerfucked Mikki's muff and licked her clit. Mikki looked down again, watching Kate's beautiful face lapping away at her; tasting her. Mikki balanced on the edge of the hot tub as her body readied for another climax.

"Fuck me, Kate! Eat me, damn it!" Mikki groaned, watching Kate's actions. "Kate! Ohhhh, shit!" Mikki murmured, trying to lower her voice. She grabbed Kate's head with both hands as her body shook, almost throwing her off balance. "Ahhhhgggggg!" Mikki came forcefully, closing her legs around Kate's head while simultaneously moving a hand back to the edge of the tub for balance. "Shit! Kate! Oh, my God!" Mikki breathed deeply, trying to catch her breath, her body spasmed; her legs trembled. She released her grip on Kate's head and slipped into the jetted water again; mouth opened, looking at Kate.

Kate moved to the center of the tub, keeping her neck above water; watching Mikki recuperate. Mikki's eyes met Kate's eyes. Kate smirked with a sense of accomplishment.

"Bitch!" Mikki snorted, half smiling. "I didn't see that coming. I thought we were just winding down," she declared, still catching her breath.

Kate said nothing. She just smiled at Mikki, with her head above the bubbling water, kneeling; moving her arms underwater to help keep herself steady. Mikki stared at Kate, coming down from her climax, then moved over to Kate in the center of the tub. They embraced, their breasts smashed together, locked in a long passionate kiss. Soon, Mikki moved her hand to Kate's sex and tried to finger her, but Kate pushed her hand away.

Kate shook her head, "No...thanks...I'm done."

Mikki backed away a tad from Kate, "Is something wrong, Kate?"

"No, I'm fine. I...I just think I need to be going," Kate replied, looking into Mikki's gray eyes.

"I want to return the favor, Kate. I want to make you cum again...before you leave," Mikki said. "Did I upset you? Because I called you a bitch?" Mikki asked.

Kate laughed. "No, not at all, Mikki," she said, smiling. "Damn, I kind of liked being called a bitch by a naked woman," giving a sexy wink to Mikki. "As a matter of fact, usually, I'm the one calling Mark names or telling him what to do in bed," laughing some more.

"Are you sure?" Mikki asked.

"Am I sure I'm bitchy in bed? Oh, yeah...I can be a dominant bitch, if I want," Kate replied, rolling her eyes and chuckling.

Mikki looked at Kate, trying not to laugh, seeing the humor in Kate's reply. "Bitch; you knew what I meant," Mikki said, laughing.

Kate laughed even more for a few seconds. "Yes, I'm sure. I think I need to get going, Mikki; seriously," Kate continued. Kate's green eyes looked deeply into Mikki's gray eyes. "Really, I've had the most memorable day in such a long time. I'm grateful for everything you've taught me and I don't regret anything between us," she said as she pulled Mikki back in for another long kiss.

Mikki looked at her after the kiss and reached over to turn off the jets. "So, where do we go from here, Kate?"

Kate fell silent, looking into the slowly churning water, then looked back at Mikki, shrugging her shoulders. "I'd like to take things slowly, Mikki," Kate replied as the noise from the jets wound down and the water slowly settled. "Again, I don't regret anything that's happened since lunch...trust me," she looked deeply into Mikki's eyes, then smiled. "I don't know how I'll feel when I see Mark tonight. I don't know what's going to happen. Please? Can you give me some time?" Kate sighed.

Mikki looked at her. "Yes, of course, Kate. I understand; I do...really. It's okay," she related. "What about working with Jay and me on the project?" she asked.

"Mikki, I'm not going anywhere. I'll be glad to continue working with you; no question. Just please, can you give me space and time to adjust to my new...my new...I don't know; identity, I guess?" she paused, then added "There's nothing more I'd like to do than to work with you, learn from you, let you teach me everything you know. I'm all in, Mikki...trust me."

12