Commercial Sales Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mikki moved in for another long, passionate kiss, their breasts pressed together. Kate reciprocated, kissing Mikki deeply for a few seconds.

Kate freed herself from Mikki's lips. "Damn it, Mikki," she said with a smile, pulling away. "If I don't leave now, I'll be here all night," Kate slyly stated.

Under her breath, but still audible, Mikki smugly replied, "That was kind of the idea, ahem."

Kate eyed Mikki seductively, then moved towards the edge of the tub and climbed out. Mikki watched Kate's ass and smooth beaver from behind as she raised her leg over the tub, then followed her. The two placed the cover over the tub and each grabbed a towel from a cabinet near the sliding doors. They then headed back to the theater to dry themselves and dress.

After dressing, they moved upstairs to the kitchen where Kate started to gather the information she brought. She looked at Mikki, "Wait. Can I leave this here? I mean, will we always meet here or do I need to take it with me?" Kate asked.

"You can. If we meet downtown, I'll just bring it with me, it's no problem," Mikki replied.

Kate quickly organized her research and put her laptop into her bag, then Mikki walked her to the door where Kate put her heels on and stood erect, looking at Mikki. "Kate," Mikki started. "Um, you have my number. You can call or text any time. I'll always get back to you as quickly as I can," she informed.

Kate looked at her. "Yeh, I know," she replied, smiling as she turned towards the door. Kate stopped, then turned back towards Mikki again; looking into her eyes. She embraced Mikki in a hug, then moved to kiss her. They kissed passionately, Mikki stroking Kate's back with her hands. "Thank you. Everything today. I mean it...everything. No regrets," Kate emotionally said to Mikki after breaking the kiss, staring into Mikki's eyes for a few seconds in silence.

"You need to go, girlfriend. I think you have some soul-searching to do over the weekend," Mikki said, although deep down, she wanted Kate to stay. "I'm only a call or text away. I mean it, girl," she added.

"Oh, so I'm back to just girl? Not bitch?" Kate stared blankly at Mikki.

"Huh?" Mikki paused; then caught the joke and smiled, breaking into a laugh. "Kate, you're something else," she said, then paused. "You know I don't think you're a bitch, right?"

Kate gave her a look. "Mikki; I've been called worse," then laughed as she turned and walked to her car.

The drive home was emotional for Kate. She fought her tears. She wanted to look into Mark's eyes. She wanted to know how she felt...to know who she was. She needed to know if she could live a double life as a married, bisexual woman. So many thoughts ran through Kate's mind.

She arrived home just before five o'clock. Mark would be home in less than an hour. She texted Mikki, letting her know she was home; safe and sound. Although, deep down, she knew that wasn't the real reason she texted Mikki. She just wanted to reach out and touch Mikki. A few minutes later, Kate's phone pinged. Mikki replied with a thumbs-up and a red heart emoji. Kate smiled as she looked at her phone.

Kate went to the bathroom and looked into the mirror. Her make-up and hair were a mess. She correctly assumed she smelled like chlorine. She showered, dried herself off and touched up her face and shaggy bob.

While looking in the mirror, Kate took a long look at herself; entering deep thought. In that instant, she was a new woman. There was no doubt of her love for Mark. There was also no doubt of her desire for Mikki. She no longer wanted to fight off her bisexuality, but she didn't want to come out. She was not going to stop seeing Mikki romantically...or any other woman of mutual interest, for that matter. She had a challenge ahead of her. The weight over her head was whether her new self will damage her marriage. On the other hand, when that time comes, hopefully, Mark would be supportive. Time would tell.

12