Commercial Videographer Shoots a Porno Pt. 01

Story Info
Agrees to shoot a sexyvideo, ends up a porn star!
7.5k words
4.73
21.3k
48

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 01/26/2024
Created 03/10/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
inafantasy
inafantasy
901 Followers

A fictional story, and all fictional characters are over the age of 18. Edited and proofed with software so errors are possible. If you are looking for a literary masterpiece, I would move on to another author's story. Comments on the story are always appreciated.

Dealing with loss is hard, and it is something that I had been doing for close to 5 years. To introduce myself, my name is Carl, and I am too young to be a widower at 54 but feel too old to date, and not sure I could ever get used to someone new. I had a wonderful marriage but it was only because my wife and I were not possessive or jealous. I know that sounds like an open marriage, but it wasn't. I did however feel like I was not owned, nor did I own my wife. Marriage is a partnership, like in business, a good partnership is hard to come by.

I did not know what I had until I lost my wife, who was also my best friend. I am not saying there were not rough spots, we had them but always seemed to get through them. My wife liked to flirt, and it did not bother me. I guess I did not realize there was some danger to it, not sure if she did either. I also didn't realize that I was part of the reason she did it. I feel I was a loving husband, but that is not enough for a woman. What I mean is that I treated her like a queen. Where I made the mistake of thinking that actions alone are enough. I needed to tell her she was my queen. I needed to tell her how pretty, how sexy she was even though I hated hearing bullshitting husbands. The kind that sweet talk their wives while treating them poorly, and sometimes cheating on them as well.

I did have to let my wife know that what she was doing was not harmless and that it made her look bad. It stopped and I don't know if she ever went too far, If she did I hope she enjoyed it without guilt, she was dealt too many other bad breaks in life. I have learned that in the long run, it is the cheater that has to live with the guilt, they are painting themselves into a corner, and have to carry it with them for life.

I guess I am wandering way off subject, but it is hard to explain why a person may choose to be lonely at times over the constant pressures of maintaining a relationship. I have made that choice but would be lying if I would say I did not miss the sex. Not just sex in general, but the sex you have with someone you are in love with. I get an occasional fuck with some women I have worked with. I know how, but try not to tell them my status in a way that gets me pity fuck.

I continue to live in the same house, but the neighborhood is changing, couples had raised their kids and were downsizing, and Couples were moving in that had kids, or getting ready to try now that they had the room. I guess most of them were MILFs even if they had no children yet, they were that age.

My job is interesting at times, and boring at others. I was a videographer, I shoot videos edit them, and present them to the people that hire me. I do mostly commercials and other work for companies. Training videos and informational videos sucked, the editing was boring and time-consuming.

The young neighbors I had on both sides of me were all pretty friendly and did not treat me like an old man, just an older one which was a fact, and seemed to appreciate the experiences I would share with them. I did detect what some might think was flirting from both of the wives when alone. Who knows why women do that, I think maybe the same reason my wife did, their husbands were neglecting them complement-wise. In my case at my age I think they thought I was safe, a younger guy would be quicker to want more.

I became close to David and June who had lived there the longest, they sometimes would corner me individually and would ask me questions about relationships. I did my best to answer without getting my self-involved in some argument the two of them were having. They seemed to be pretty open-minded, I wondered if they were swinging when I saw other couples at their house partying on the deck, sometimes cars were there all night. I found out later that June's dad was killed in a DUI, and that she made anyone stay she thought drank too much.

The closer we got, the more the questions they were asking me became more personal. They also wanted to know more about the videos that I produced. I did not question why, it was just nice to have people have an interest in your job.

I was sitting around their outdoor fireplace drinking with them one night when I maybe opened up too much. Sometimes I get preachy, or teachy might be better to describe it, and yes I know it is not a proper word. My marriage was so good overall, I sometimes feel responsible to spread the word to younger couples as to why it was.

The subject of sex came up, and being a little loose-lipped spilled the beans on how my wife and I would make love outside when we were their age. That it may sound trivial but it added some excitement to what gets to be routine sex.

I pointed to the place on our back deck that had both the right amount of risk and a quick escape route as I told them.

"We found just being naked out here after a few drinks to be daring, and eventually we took it all the way. She started it, I loved the fact that she was willing to do things like that to keep our marriage and sex life fresh."

I experienced a little fear while telling them about this and tried to stop myself. I did not want to lose the friendship we were cultivating.

Both June and David looked at me funny, but not surprisingly it was June that wanted to know more.

"Don't stop there, you got us both aroused, finish the story, describe what your all the way is, we can use it to our benefit later in bed."

"Are you sure?"

"Yes." They said almost in unison, so I did.

"OK, they say the way to a guy's heart is his stomach, but the way there is also through his cock. She would first go for mine, get it started with her hands, then go down on me. Only pausing to lose clothes one piece at a time until she was naked, then she would strip me. We would end up right over there on that double lounger pleasing each other then. Knowing there was some danger, and feeling the night air on our skin really got us going. Once we could not take it anymore we would make love every way we knew how, she liked cowgirl, and so did I, but we usually did it more than one way."

I found myself chuckling, as I told them, "I remember one morning waking up naked there in each other's arms. I was awoken by the sound of the neighbor. It was the husband of the couple that had previously lived in your house, he was trimming hedges. He saw us, and we just got up and hurried to the house, eventually fucking again that morning from the thrill of being busted."

"My wife and his was close, well we both were close to both of them. She eventually let it slip to her that they had heard and seen us that night before her husband busted us. My wife was embarrassed until she went on to tell her how good their sex was after seeing us fuck, and that they later did it in their yard at night."

Well, then I thought I went too far again. But it was too late, so I told them I wish now I had some personal video of our sex. They jumped in and asked me if I have ever seen any homemade porn on the Internet?

I confessed in detail, and told them way more than they asked me. I said, "I do need a sexual release now and then and do seek that type of porn to get off. Even though it is better than the so-called professional type, it is so poorly made." I pointed out that when made by themselves, the video is jumpy, when they use a friend to shoot it, knowing that is hot. The video is usually just as poorly shot. I guess if true amateurs could find a pro to shoot it, that would be the best way to go about it. I guess the ideal situation is to find someone they trust that has some experience.

I might have been drunk, but I know I turned both them and myself on saying all that. I was glad we were outside in the dark. It was pretty suggestive and was worried it would affect our friendship. It did, but in a way, I did not expect.

Yes, even though it was a stupid thing to say at the time, it ended up changing my life for the good. They took that opportunity to tell me that they have wanted to make at least one video to keep for themselves, but agree about the quality of what is out there. It took another hour of drinking before they got the courage to ask, and I dared to answer the craziest proposal I even had made to me in my life.

Not only was it crazy, but it was also asked by June who was sitting next to me on the glider at that point. I felt her hand go on and move up my thigh pushing up the leg of my shorts when she said it.

"Would you have any interest in helping us, I mean shooting a sexy video of us? We want it to be with at least some nudity, but maybe we can find a way to make it not too uncomfortable for you? Well, the hand on my bare leg was a good touch, she had me."

I was a little dumbfounded about how to answer though. I knew what I wanted my answer to be, just not how to say it. I had seen June sunning herself in a tiny bikini on several occasions, and had a hard time not invading her privacy by taking a still of her from my window. I do confess I took one photo with a telephoto lens, and have used it for personal gratification purposes. Yes, I am a red-blooded man, and I used that shot as I masturbated. That photo got a lot of use.

I needed some time to think about the proposal, as I never shot anything like that. The chance to shoot her even in just sexy clothes and positions was too good to pass on. I did my best to come up with an answer that did not give away my desire to shoot them, and when we were together again, I gave them my answer.

"I would be willing to help you with that because I know how it could have a good influence on your sex life and marriage now, and in later years as well. One of the conditions is that you two are sure you are both OK with it. Sometimes a mate will do something just to please the other, this needs to be both of your decision. I certainly don't want to lose you as friends over something you regret."

"Make sure that you give it plenty of thought. If you do decide, I would want no say in what you do in the video. I would only be willing to direct and shoot it. My direction would only be on how to do it to make it look more natural, and I would edit it with that in mind. I would also protect your privacy, I am used to that because some of my clients don't want to risk company secrets getting out. Think and discuss it thoroughly, then get back to me if you still want me to help."

I did not hear anything more from them about the proposal during the rest of summer or fall, and we spent more time on my patio. I was a little disappointed, but glad what I offered did not affect our friendship.

It was not until the middle of February and after being snowed in for days. I understood that boredom of cold weather can affect people's sex drive. Baby booms often follow cold winters and major blizzards.

She contacted me to say they were ready, and I accepted the offer, I mean I had already agreed to it. It was set up by them, and I went over one night to have June waiting in a robe, and I could not help but be excited.

We had some drinks, and David made a nice big fire in their family room. That was when June stood by the fire and dropped the robe. I was expecting her to be dressed sexy, and she was, she was in a sheer multi-layered nightie, bright red, and it was transparent enough to show reveal some of her treasure. It was all I could do to not stare at her to take it all in.

It was clear she was nervous, as was David, we all were. I never even considered doing anything like this, I did however often think of things that would make the amateur porn I watched better. I could see they had the room set up, but no real plan.

I suggested that she pretended that she just bought the nightie and was modeling it for David and was trying to get his attention away from what he was reading or watching something. Then maybe he could respond by kissing her and just making out a little. Baby steps were what I was thinking but did not say it. Then if you are relaxed enough, and able to ignore the fact that I am in the room, go for it, or don't. Abort if things don't feel right to you.

I set up the scene:

David was in a chair by the fire looking at something on his tablet, I saw some reading glasses on the end table and suggested that he put them on. Told June that she could try to get his attention, maybe even by losing some of her nightie since it was layered.

June was trying to get the nerve to say something, I knew that look on a woman. I said, "Come on, spit it out we are all friends here."

"Well, I am nervous because we all want this to be realistic, and I, or we as a couple have never even been naked in front of another person or couple. We decided that nudity and sex would be needed to make it worthwhile."

I told her there are a couple of ways I could do it to make it less invasive.

1. "I could set the camera up, start the shot and leave the room. It would make my editing more difficult with a stationary shot video though. You could let me know when you want to change positions, and cover up as I move the camera."

"Or another option is:"

2. "I could shoot mostly side shots standing as far away as I can, and use the zoom, if I was not on top of the two of you, you might be more comfortable. I would have to get my wireless mic, I did not bring it with me."

I added that I am old-fashioned, I got my start using actual film, and relying on my experience instead of the preview screen, I could use the viewfinder. That way you would know that even zoomed in everything would be less clear for me until I edit. You can do this, forget I am here. Ten or fifteen years from now you will be so glad you made at least one video.

She said, "Just shoot it normally, I trust you or you would not be here. I will just have to suck it up. LOL" See I am relaxing or I would not have thought of that corny pun!"

It was corny but funny, I think it helped all of us relax. I got ready and said, "I am not going to say action, when you are ready I am, just start. She did a good job, I wondered if she did some theater in high school or college. She walked slowly by the fire as she spoke. "Well Hi there, does my favorite nerd like what I bought to wear on times like this when I want your attention? Take off your nerdy reading glasses and see if you like it."

"Oh yes dear I like what I see, but I think that top is hiding too much of your best features."

"Well let me take care of that," and she took off just the top layer that went down below her butt. Now her breasts were almost completely visible but yet not out. But the shocker was that now I saw that the next shorter layer did not cover her ass or pussy. She had no panties or bottoms. I expected to see her breast first, and maybe that would be all on the video, but there it was, her naked ass and bald pussy out already for me to not be able to ignore. I figured if she dared to stand there like that, I have to shoot the highlight of the scene. So I zoomed in on her pussy for a close-up. I got her breasts and panned down to her pussy right below the hem of the remaining piece. I had jockey shorts on under my roomy dockers. I had just started this project, and I was hard already.

She was not hesitant to get naked, nor was he to get her that way. She stood there in front of him, and he sat up to reach, and pull off that last layer to expose all of her naked body. There was the young neighbor that I had many a hard-on for, even when in clothes. He sat up in the chair, and June helped him out of his shirt, then on her knees to pull off his pants. I was kind of shocked that all this was not enough to make him hard yet. My cock was stretching out the briefs I had on.

Now that she was naked and working on his flaccid cock, I wanted more views of just her until it got hard. To do this I shot her from the side, then I moved and got a rear shot. She was just breathtaking, and I get out of breath easily. I confess that some of the shots, like an extremely zoomed-in shot of her bald pussy may not make their copy of the video. Finally, I was able to shoot the blow job she was giving David. They seemed to be getting comfortable, so I took a chance and made my way partly behind his chair. I got an extended shot of her looking up at him as she mouthed his knob as her breasts hung below her. She was taking as much of his shaft as possible. He was hard, but not looking like he was going to get a cumshot anytime soon, June felt that way too I guess.

June backed off and stretchered out on the floor in front of the fire. The lighting from the fire hit her body as she pulled up one leg, and put fingers in her pussy. She said, "Come down here David, and do to this hole what I have been doing to your penis."

She took both hands and opened it up as I shot another close-up, and held that shot too long as well. I found an angle that allowed me to see him approach her hole with his tongue and shove it inside her.

"He did this as he mounted her in a 69 position that turned out to be more erotic than I even expected to shoot. I got it from every angle I could, and with some extreme close-ups of each of them with a mouthful of each other. I never would have dreamed I would ever get to video my neighbor eating his hot wife's pussy, all while she sucked his cock. So much for making out as foreplay, they got right to the sex.

I was doing OK as far as keeping my cool until she looked up every chance she got to look into the camera, which has no feelings, but this over-the-hill cameraman does. The looks she was giving me were causing me to want to run home and jerk off. I could not pull away from these types of shots and stuck with them. It was a long shot, I was glad I came prepared and had my big memory card in and large battery hooked up for spotlighting. She was making noises that I don't know how to describe other than they matched the look on her face as she made them. All of a sudden she let out a, "Oh My GOD David, you are so good!" and it was clear that she was cumming as she got that out. I kept my cool and zoomed in as she let go of his cock, to get the look on her face as she enjoyed that feeling.

I was so turned on and pumped at the same time. He soon got off too, and I got a close-up of her taking it in her mouth, a common shot in porn. Then I got a shot that is rarely seen in porn of any kind, pro or amateur, and I got to watch it live! She was now sitting on his chest facing me and the camera, her pussy and her mouth were leaking her and his fluids as she rested there, and they got their breath.

I had to say something, and said CUT! I said, "I think we all need a break if we are going to do another scene, I need a stiff drink and maybe a cold shower before we go on."

I not only got a laugh but I was not robbed of the scenery as we took the break. She put only the outer layer of the nightie and only the top. So she was comfortable now, as she might as well have been naked. Her fabulous pussy and ass were exposed as she went for drinks, I had to watch her ass swing as she made her way to the kitchen. I got a video better, and sexier than I could have dreamed. I wish I would have had the stationary camera I brought running, as I soon realized she was playing to me.

During the break, it was obvious that she was now teasing me. Her whole spiel about being shy to do this was not true, it was for his benefit. June was not trying to hide anything as she came back with the drinks. Took her time leaning over me to hand me my drink and coaster, all with her breasts not a foot from my head. She did not even hide the fact that she was enjoying showing herself to me. After she handed us our drinks she spread herself out on the sofa that my chair was facing to have her drink. She had one leg bent at the knee to make sure I was

inafantasy
inafantasy
901 Followers
12