Commercial Videographer Shoots a Porno Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

seeing her pussy, she was very deliberate in the exposure of her pussy and breasts to me. She could see I was erect, and she was getting off knowing she was doing it.

After the break, we discussed what we should shoot next if anything. I told them we could shoot more at a later time if they wanted, but we would have to be careful to leave everything the same in the room for consistency. They wanted to continue and asked me to set up the a fucking scene, that way if nothing else there would be enough for a short video. It was a good idea, but I had told them to decide how. I recommended they put out a quilt in front of the fire, and get to it, I would be ready to shoot. She shed her nightie and his boxers to be naked again. It was not hard for her, but I think David was a little shy about it with me closer this time. I think for a guy, it makes us more uncomfortable to be nude in front of the same sex.

I told them to go ahead and do any position they want to, they can change anytime

they want and if they are awkward going to another one I can edit it out. I asked them if there is any special shots they wanted. David wanted some closeups of her pussy and breasts, he wanted them for reference on his business trips, well I already had them but was happy to shoot more. I knew what he meant, but had to tell him. "Just be aware that I can not edit out anything on video, just still pictures. If you want me to shoot close in high res, you might want to look each other over. Anything like a bug bite to a pimple would show up, but they can be covered so easily with a touch of makeup."

I hated to say that but I had to. It was fine with them, June I think was happy to give me another shot of her ass wiggling. So she went to get some powder and a small bottle of cover-up makeup. She worked on David, he had a few spots, and we all get a pimple now and then. Then she handed it to him. He told her, you know I can't see anything wrong with you. Let new eyes look, we have a pro here. I did not know what to think about how he said that, did he have cuck tendencies, and wanted to watch me look in her private places?

I was nervous doing this but tried not to show it. She first handed me the stuff and turned her butt toward me. She said, "You check out my butt from that angle first then I will give you a good view of the rest. I hate seeing pimples on girls' butts in porn."

So there I was, and I did spot a couple, one was a mole that looked like a pimple, so I put a dab of makeup on them, and smeared it in with my finger. Yes, I touched my neighbor's wife's naked butt in front of him, at his request. She turned around and lifted her breasts to make sure there was none she could not see. She had a small mole under one that probably would not show, but I was not going to pass on a chance to handle her breast. So I held it up with one and used my other hand to cover it, other than that she was pretty flawless anywhere we would be shooting.

Then she got down on the floor and lifted her legs up like in a yoga pose. This whole thing was just continuing to be mind-blowing. I could see both the gap between her labia and leg and into the crack of it that was now open. I knew she was fucking with me, so it was my chance to get back. Like she had done to me previously I put and hand on each thigh as close to her pussy as possible as I moved in to look close. I could smell her, and I could feel her quiver in nervousness. This made both her nipples and David's cock start to swell. I put a couple of dabs on her even though I did not see anything. I wanted to touch her, and for her to feel me do it. It also gave me more time to take it all in.

They got started, first with her taking his now erect cock in her mouth, just enough to make it stand up. With him on the bottom, she mounted him and was riding his cock cowgirl. I was shooting from the side and got some close-ups behind her, a few seconds of his cock going in and out of her. Then she turned around and I got some with her whole body, showing her breasts going up and down as she rode his cock. Again as she was pointed toward me, she connected her eyes with the cameraman as she did. I wanted to pinch myself a few times, to make sure this was not a dream.

The next and final scene for the night was standard missionary sex. The request from her was, "I love seeing a guy's cock turn white with his cum in videos, and I want one with his, also want a close-up of the pie he leaves me."

Yep, that was an actual quote of what she asked for, and I got the shots she wanted. I was right on top of his cock going in and out of her hole. Then as it turned white and his cum leaked out around it. I learned during that portion that David is quite loud for a guy when he cums, and it was a long and quite plentiful one. I am sure I would be loud fucking and cumming in someone as hot as her.

I never would have dreamed in all my years of shooting commercial videos, some of that was food commercials, that I would ever film this kind of pie. It was still forming, and she was not a bit shy about displaying it. If anything that night was acting on her part, it was her shyness act before we started.

________

That night at home getting my thoughts before I looked at what I shot, I tried to dial up any more memories of me and my wife being watched. I did remember the first, it was at our first apartment. Money was tight and this building we were in was almost old enough to be in a historic register. It had a strange layout, it had the earliest open concept I had seen, and it was from deciding the huge old house into apartments. A small living room next to the bedroom. They were both too small, and so was the kitchen it was for cooking only. Then there was this huge room in the middle, with no halls. The huge room was a hangout for my wife's girlfriends.

One night we got horny, and decided to sneak by them to get to the bedroom, nothing new, we have done it before. We knew we could make all the noise we wanted it was so loud with the music, and the girls argued if bugger was a legal word in scrabble or not. The door to the bedroom had a fairly large panel in the top half that had fallen out, and I had tried to glue it in, but not well I guess.

We were too busy fucking to know the girls were no longer playing their game, instead, they were standing behind the door trying to get a view of my naked ass going up and down through the cracks until the board fell out. Then they had a clear view of my cock going in and out of their friend. We were too into it to know they had a clear view and were watching until I pulled out to cum on her breasts. My young wife spotted them and started to yell at them while I was concentrating on jerking off my load. I tried to get the sheet that had fallen off the bed, as they just laughed and made comments like, " You make some pretty funny noises when you take a cock. You did look pretty sexy with that big cock of his in your pussy. Can we sample that big dick sometime? "

So what the hell, I sat there on the side of the bed still hard enjoying the moment, and she said, " Don't you dare get any ideas, it's mine all mine. "

We all laughed and that was it.)

After thinking those thoughts, I ran the raw footage and jerked off. I jerked off again later in the evening while I was editing.

________

I dropped the DVD off at their house a day later, June was the only one there and invited me in to watch it with her, but I passed on it. Watching it with her, well, it sounded too good, so that meant it was wrong. It was better that they viewed it when it was just the two of them.

They loved it! I was happy they did, as I did too, I got everything involved in sex including the touch of a woman's flesh. I was very happy when they asked me to do a second, then a third.

Things got weird on that third one, what I did not know while setting it up was that June had lobbied David for something new. They did not tell me until they had already started, and they knew I was already worked up. They were naked and I was stiff when they told me they wanted to have a third cock involved sometimes, and I told them that would be hot, and asked if they found someone. That's when they dropped the bomb.

June asked me, "We have discussed it, and only had a couple of friends to consider, and ruled it out, one was married, the other had loose lips. We were wondering, I saw that big bulge in your pants when you were shooting, we wondered if you could supply the extra cock we need for me to take care of orally, and you can shoot the scene only catching your penis and groin area. It is a big step for us, but would love to have you join us for that part."

My God, she wants to suck my cock in front of David as she does something with him. I thought, well as long as I let her make the moves, why pass on it. I acted a little hesitant, but I wasn't as I knew I would have a bigger regret if I passed on it. So I told them to let me set up lights etc, and think about it as I do. Then I will let you know before we start.

That time came, "Well, I am not going to lie and say having my cock in the mouth of such a beautiful young woman does not sound good. But I just want you two to be sure it won't affect our friendship."

Things got started, and it was time to shoot that scene, they wanted my help to recreate one of their favorite scenes. It was the video guy being begged by the woman to join, and him rejecting her request for a while before giving in. I agreed, it did sound hot, but I was not going to speak much in it. I told her to just pretend I was mostly shaking my head no.

I set up the scene with a stationary camera, then by adjusting the aim, was able to set it so nothing above my shoulders would be seen. That would be hard to do at editing, that is why you see so many videos with blur on a person's face, I hate that.

We shot that part of the scene, me saying, "But I am engaged to be married," and her telling me she could see I was hard, and that being engaged is not like already being married. I gave her more excuses before giving in, and not much more than an "OK" came from my mouth.

The hard part was to strip and show my older body to them, I was partially erect when I did. We shot it in two parts, first with the stationary as moved my cock toward her mouth and she took it in. I was hard immediately, and yes my cock was larger and thicker. That fact was not lost on either of them. But what could I do, acknowledge it and risk hurt feelings? Even if I just said, "So are you still sure you want to do this?"

I was using the handhold, and I pushed it forward, and she took it and started sucking it. I knew I had to think of different things to try not to cum, but it felt so good to have it in a young woman's warm mouth. The scene was mostly showing David pounding her doggie, and her working on my cock.

It took me a few days to get it done as I was busy with paying work, and this was a harder edit to get right.

David was away on business a lot, so I did not feel so bad taking that long. I was called one evening by June, who asked me if it was ready, and if I could bring it, saying she could use it, she was missing David, and he would be gone a few more days.

I had to wonder what she meant, I had several ideas and fantasies going through my mind as I talked to her. I thought I was reading more into her statement about missing David. I finally agreed, telling myself she did not want this old guy, she just wanted to see the video after I left, and then lube up her dildo.

I walked over and was greeted by her in a very sexy outfit for the time of year it was. Shorts and a top, and a story that she had been cleaning inside, and got too warm. So warm apparently that she had some buttons undone. I had mixed feelings about what it was starting to seem like to me. She made me sit down, and join her in having a drink, not her first one I could tell.

After some general chit-chat, and more drinks she made her proposal. She wanted to watch it with me so that I could tell her how she can please David better. I argued that it might not be a good idea, and got the, "Oh You, we have already seen all of each other. I half sucked your dick, a nice big one I might add. I did not want to comment on it too much in front of David, and I sure wanted to finish it off for you."

I gave in after one more drink. She put the DVD in and came back to sit on what I might say was way too close to me on the sofa. It was a first, I mean, it may have had her in it, but it was a porno. So not only was I watching a porno, the smoking hot amateur star of it was sitting next to me. Even though I shot it and edited and knew every part of it I was extremely aroused. Not only was I erect, but I also was not dressed for it. I too was only in workout shorts it was not summer yet, but I had gone over to her house in only a tee and shorts, and a jacket, I dress that way at home.

We had yet another drink, and I was so fucking hard, and trying my best to hide it, but it was not possible. I thought I better go home after that drink. Well, June spotted what I was trying to hide when she brought that last drink to me. By the time I was halfway through it, she went for it and had my dick out. I admit that I did not try to stop her, but I did give her the customary, "But you are married, and we are neighbors. We shouldn't be doing anything close to this."

"But I have never had a chance to have a big cock like that in my pussy. You loved having it in my mouth so don't deny me this pleasure. That little time I had it in my mouth was just a tease for both of us. I felt bad about leaving you to have to deal with it yourself as well. If you won't let me ride that long thick dick of yours, let me at least give you a real blow job. If I don't make you curl your toes then you don't have to reciprocate."

She had my dick in her mouth within seconds of finishing that statement, she did not wait for my response. I soon lost control along with her and had her blouse off. Not long after that, we were both naked on the floor like in the video, but this time in a 69. Eating pussy is like riding a bike I guess because I had her singing pretty quickly.

There was no more asking for permission or much talking, this young neighbor was laying legs spread just waiting for my hard cock. Looking at her young body made me feel young, and I put my best feature forward, my cock. I was not planning to fuck her, but after eating her pussy, was it fair to do the same thing she did when she half-blew me? So without saying anything more, I moved up and pushed my knob against her still swollen pussy. I had not had my penis inside a woman in years, and the blowjob she gave me was a tease. So I slowly pushed it in, and it felt so good in her that I could not help but start pumping her pretty hard. It was a fuck, but like the blow job, just barely. I knew I was not going to last long, and this time it was only minutes before I had to pull out to cum.

I straddled her, sat my ball sack on her cute little belly, and got to work finishing myself off. It was intimate in its way, having her little hands on my thighs as she waited for the impact of my shot.

"Oh Carl, I am not lying when I say that penis of yours is the biggest I ever had any contact with. Someday we are going to have to do this right, and I mean have you cum in me."

Like a woman, never happy, but I kept my mouth shut and just concentrated on getting my "O". My mouth was not working but my brain was, I wished I would have had this on video for my pleasure, surely this was a one-off thing that should not have happened in the first place.

When I went off I had a feeling I had not felt in years, jerking off by yourself is not fucking. I had just fucked, then shot a load on a young woman's chest and breasts as she waited for it.

She seemed very happy with my work, and was playing in, and tasting the huge puddle I left there on her chest and cute little belly for her. I wanted to kiss her, but I knew my place, I was just a big cock old guy that was easily available to fuck a horny young wife. I should not have done her, but at least I made an effort to avoid it, it was her who forced the issue and wanted more.

I was not sure I had more for her, but she got me back up and I just hurried to get inside her before I might lose it. I got to it and fucked her hard until this time. I enjoyed that feeling of my balls hitting her young ass. Eventually, I let go of a more meager load this time, but inside her.

That was enough, it had to be, it was all I had. I left a satisfied wife like back when I had my own, but this was my neighbor's wife. I should not have done it, but was glad I did.

I left hoping she did not want to do this all the time, but yet knew that I wanted her, and maybe a time or two more would be OK. I knew I could not resist her if she made the first move again.

12