Common Knowing Cuckold Scenarios

Story Info
Two Cuckolding Strategies.
3.4k words
3.9
3.1k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Soaul
Soaul
71 Followers

Some wives 'date' other men to have sex with their husbands' willing or sometimes reluctant approvals. While arranging dates, most wives will relate how their husband came to accept their extramarital sex that mades them a 'knowing cuckold'.

Even though every each is unique with its own undertones, most stories have similarities and generally fall into a common knowing cuckold scenario. The following relates the initial emotions of cuckolds, different types of cuckolds and two stories of a wife's unique strategy that led to knowing cuckolds.

Emotions of Cuckolding

Initially, upon comprehending that his wife has undeniably had extramarital sex, most cuckolds relate overwhelming mixed feelings that normally include anger, jealousy, anxiety, fear, depression, humiliation and/or regularly, sexual arousal. If present, it is their sexual arousal that especially distresses and confuses them.

Wives of knowing cuckolds are typically surprised by the heightened gratification of their extramarital sex. They also appreciated the liberating and empowering autonomy and leverage it provided that led them to become both more excited and exciting with sex.

Finally and paradoxically, knowing cuckolding regularly re-invigorates married sex (if it persists), improves communication. and strengthens the marriage bond.

Knowing Cuckold While Dating

Rarely, a couple will start knowing cuckolding while dating and continue it after marrying. Frequently, they are 'sub cuck couples' in the BDSM or D/s lifestyle who submit to Dominants or a Dominant woman who wants a submissive husband.

Occasionally, it is a man who wants 'a slutty wife' or a woman who for various reasons just will not or cannot be monogamous and her BF/Husband accepts it. Compersion by the knowing cuckold is the likely motivator for both of these situations.

Early Marriage Knowing Cuckold

An uncommon knowing cuckold scenario occurs in early marriage (at 4 +/- 4 years) when a husband is too small, too quick and/or too inept to sexually satisfy his wife. Generally, these wive's consensual extramarital sex, i.e., 'ethical non-monogamy', starts at their husbands' resigned suggestion but at times, it is at their frustrated wive's insistence.

Hence, another man or men provide for their wife's physical sexual satisfaction while she still love and live with her husband. I have previously described the various specifics of 'early marriage cuckolds'.

Cheating Wife Leads to Knowing Cuckold

Another scenario occurs when wives confess to or are caught 'cheating', i.e, committing adultery/having non-consensual extramarital sex. Wives cheat because their husbands cheated, due to married sex ennui and the need for sexual excitement or their husbands are gone a lot or have much lower libidos and she is not getting enough sex.

Also, wives may cheat when the opportunity presents itself and it 'just happens'. This may happen with a man such as a Friend, Boss or Coworker, at a place such as a bar, gym or business travel housing, or on an outing such as a wedding, work party or 'girls night out'. Ironically, the availability of single dating and hookup websites and applications have greatly facilitated married cheating for whatever reason.

If her cheating does not lead to divorce, wives may require continuing their extramarital sex as a condition for staying together. Some husbands acquiesce to these demands feeling they have 'no choice' and consequently become reluctant knowing cuckolds, i.e., wittols.

Nevertheless, in these situations many husbands willingly assent to their wives' continued extramarital sex due to compersion or submissive husbands will assent to experience the wanted/craved its humiliation. Thereafter, these wives have consensual extramarital sex.

Rarely, will the wives' lovers (a 'Bull' or Boss) demand they confess their cheating to their husbands. Seldom, will a Bull or Boss himself tell her husband that he has taken 'ownership' of his wife. These situations usually involve a submissive or vanilla husband and his submissive wife's submission to her Dominant Lover.

Shared/Hot Wife Lifestyle

Another scenario is: 1) when commonly, a husband asks his wife, 2) less commonly, a wife asks her husband, or 3) least commonly, it is a 'mutual idea' for only the wife to have consensual extramarital sex. This idea frequently starts with just a 'playful comment', role playing or 'pillow talk.' Suspecting ulterior motives, most wives hesitate when their husbands ask but with their husbands persistence many agree. Compersion is almost always their husbands' motivations.

A not uncommon variation occurs when swinging couples evolve to only their wives having consensual extramarital sex. This happens when the husbands prefer compersion from their wives' extramarital sex more than the pleasure of their own extramarital sex.

Reluctant Knowing Cuckolds: Wittols

Not often, a wife will approach her husband requesting or even demanding consensual extramarital sex. These wives are frequently experiencing married sex ennui, i.e., tedium, in a sexless marriage or their husbands are gone a lot or have a much lower libidos thus they are not getting enough sex. Most husband reluctantly agree although some will experience compersion.

Not uncommonly, a woman with D/s submissive experiences will married a 'vanilla' or submissive man thinking they can leave the D/s lifestyle behind. Then after some time her submissive needs/craving overwhelm her compelling her to inform her husband of her need for domination that will include extramarital sex with a Dominant. If they stay, most husbands reluctantly acquiesce to this request and become wittols.

Reluctant knowing cuckolds also arise when husbands suffer untreatable erectile dysfunction or have medical or physical maladies that prevents them from having sex. They or their wives then initiate consensual extramarital sex.

A Wife's 10-Year Wait to Date

A wife I dated just before the pandemic lockdown related an unconventional story leading up to her dating that included protocols she developed for her knowing cuckold husband and her dates. This largely embellished story is loosely based on what she related.

About 10 years before dating, a 33 yo wife became extremely frustrated and exasperated with her home life. For about 6 years, her husband traveled extensively for work and was home only every other weekend. Thus, she was 'stuck at home' as a single parent for 3 kids--ages 8 to 12--and had to manage all the child care, school, home and household chores and duties. In addition, her husband was usually exhausted on his weekends home and could only manage married sex once or maybe twice on those weekends.

On one Monday morning after having married sex only once that weekend and her husband was getting ready to leave for another12-day work trip, she had a 'meltdown'. Then during her agitated state she declared that when they became empty nesters she was going to date other men and make up for all the sex she has been missing.

Her husband tried to reason with her but eventually agreed to let her date since it was the only way he could appease and calm her down before having to leave. He also figured that since it was almost a decade before they would become empty nesters he would have time to talked her out of it.

Things continued as before for another decade when they finally became empty nesters. Now 43 she joined a gym in early Fall right after their last child left for the university and worked out daily until she got her pre-marital fit shape back in 3 months.

One early November weekend evening, she approached her husband, reminded him of his agreement 10 years before and announced that it was time for her to start dating. Her husband thinking she had forgotten all about his agreement was blindsided by her pronouncement. He then vehemently argued against her dating but when he finally realized that she was resolute and adamant he decided that he had no choice but to let her date and told her so. She replied that she wanted more than just his acquiescence and explained what she expected from him.

That December an initial chat in an internet Adult Chat Room led to chatting several times weekly. We took a liking to each and exchanged pictures and likes and dislikes. Eventually, we scheduled a date for mid-January while I was attending a conference near her home in South Florida. We agreed sex was not a given but mutually desired if the date went well. Curiously, she insisted I pick her up at her home and texted me her home address on the afternoon of the date.

That evening I drove to her home, went up to her front door and rang her doorbell. Her husband answered the door, shook my hand, invited me into the entryway and closed the door behind me. He then called out for his wife. Surprisingly, as a reluctant knowing cuckold he was being very civil and polite.

Shortly, his wife came around the corner into the entryway dressed to the nines. She had impeccable make up with cherry red lipstick and shoulder length hair sexily covering one eye. She was wearing a spectacular mid-thigh length black dress with a plunging neckline that accentuated her sensuous cleavage and breasts. Finally, she was wearing 5-inch stilettos and her only jewelry was her wedding band. I was momentarily stunned and left speechless by her exquisite beauty.

She stood next to her husband and looked at him. Her husband then introduced her and stated that he was 'sending her on a date' with me for the evening. He then hesitated which caused his wife to clear her throat. He then turned to her and lifted her skirt and showed me her red lacy panties. He then announced that it is what he gifting me for the night. After dropping her skirt, he then took her hand and offered it to me.

Regaining my senses, I took her hand and pulled her toward me to give her a peck on the cheek and whisper in her ear. Turning to stand next to me and facing her husband, she steadied herself on my arm while reaching under her skirt to take off her panties and hand them to me.

Thanking her, I graciously accepted her panties, examined them briefly wanting to keep them but instead handed them to her husband telling him she would not need them on this date. With a shocked look he hesitantly accepted them. We then turned and left.

My rule is that I do not relate detailed dating activities. Let's just say it was a sensuous and very gratifying delightful evening and we agreed to a weekend long date for late Spring. Unfortunately, the pandemic prevented it.

Although I hadn't known her protocol for her husband. she did make me aware of her date protocol for returning her with which I happily complied. Thus, I drove her home, opened her door to let her out of the car and escorted her to her front door.

There, after a very long deep kiss and some last second groping, I rang her doorbell and her husband answered. I took her hand and while smiling and thanking him for his gift for the wonderful night. I then offered his wife's hand back which he took and led her back into their home.

As her husband closed the door, she smiled knowingly. I left with some fabulous memories of the night and looking forward to a weekend that was not to happen.

What was unique about this wife's dating was the decade long wait to date and her husband's participation protocol that he was required to follow as atonement for her missing a decade and a half of sex. She thought it just deserts.

Her required protocol was as follows. He was to answer the door and be absolutely civil. He would then call her and announce the he was sending her on this date and then lift her skirt to show her date what he was gifting him. Her husband understood that if he did not follow this protocol faithfully and civilly, she would not tell him anything about her date and she would sleep alone in the guest room for a month.

Finally, her removing her panties, handing them to me and me then handing them to her husband was my suggestion. She agreed to it because she understood its shock value on her husband.

A Wife's Strategy to Knowing Cuckold & Chastity Hub

I recently chatted with a wife who related her detailed strategy and tactics that to knowing cuckold husband and put her husband in chastity, i.e., wearing a locked cock cage device. Since it hasn't happened yet, the following is a fictitious embellished story of how her strategy and tactics may make it happen.

After 12 years of marriage, married sex had gotten routine, lustless and less frequent. So, she started having 'a girls night out' with two coworkers twice a month. It turns out both coworkers cheated on their nights out and she started to cheat too. She greatly enjoyed her bi-weekly fucking experiences but she wanted more. Hence, she decided to make her husband a knowing cuckold and since he was 'small and not good at sex' she wanted him in chastity.

For years, her husband regularly asked her to tell him a previous personal sexual experience story as foreplay and she would do it. She thus based her knowing cuckold plan on progressively real sexual experience stories as foreplay every time they had sex until it became real.

To not repeat sex stories too many times, she started to include recent sex experience stories from her girls night out and her husband was none the wiser. He soon came to expect a sex story as foreplay every time they had sex.

After a while, she would give the man in her sex story a name and ask her husband to role play him while they had sex. He agreed and she would call out this other man's name while orgasming. Her husband really got into this role play.

Next, whenever at social gatherings with her husband she would point out a good-looking man and would playfully whisper to him 'I would have done him'. Then the next time they had sex she would make up a name for him and ask her husband to role play him. She would then call out this other man's name while orgasming.

After another while, she would point out a good-looking man to her hub, whisper 'I would do him now' and then go chat with him. After a few minutes, she would come back to her husband and tell him his name and how she would love to have sex with him. The next time they had sex she would insist her husband role play that other man which he did every time. Again, she would call out that man's name while orgasming.

After a couple of more months, not only did she chat with the man she pointed out and 'would do now' she also flirted with him while hub watched from afar. She continued to insist her husband role play this other man the next time they had sex and she routinely called out that man's name while orgasming. Her husband loved his wife's hot fucking while role playing as the other men.

Next, she brought the men she pointed out and 'would do now' to meet her husband. Then in front of him, she would openly flirt with them. She slowing increased her flirting to push her husband's tolerance level. She notice that her flirting gave him erections and he would be extremely aroused when they got home and had sex. As usual, he role played the man they had met and she called out that man's name while orgasming.

After a few of these episodes, the wife confessed to her husband that she enjoyed flirting with men in front of him since the sex they had later was very exciting. But, she added, it embarrassed her that he routinely got erections that were obvious to anyone close by. So, she decided to stop.

Her husband protested vigorously saying he greatly enjoyed her flirting and it lead to the best sex he had ever had and he wanted her to continue. After more protestations, she finally agreed to continue but only if he could control his erections. Her husband was at a lost on how he could do that.

His wife then mentioned that while internet surfing in a popular online store she came across male cock cage devices that looked like it could prevent his erections. She told him that if he wanted her to continue her flirting with other men he would probably need to look into getting one.

A day later after an overnight delivery the husband showed his wife a male cock cage chastity device he had purchased. His main concern was that it needed to be locked to stay on. She assured him that she was glad it actually locked since it would be humiliating if it were to fall off in public. They decided he should try it the next time they went to a social gathering.

The next social gathering was the Annual Christmas Party and they were to stay overnight at the party hotel instead of driving home. They arrived in the late afternoon of the party day and settled into their hotel room.

Before dressing the wife helped her husband into his cock cage and after locking it stated 'It is traditional for the wife to keep the key' and pocketed it. Her husband became a little concerned but had read about the tradition so he went along with it. They then dressed for the party.

As he led his wife into the party room the husband noticed that behind her neckless pendant was his cock cage key. Momentarily alarmed he then figured that she brought it along in case of emergency. He was then glad she did.

Several hundred company workers and guests were at the party. Late into the evening, the wife finally pointed out a good-looking coworker she wanted to flirt with. Her husband commented that that coworker had previously told him that he thought his wife was 'hot' and that he would fuck her if he ever got the opportunity. Her husband took it as a compliment.

Her husband's comment paradoxically spurred his wife to lead him directly to this coworker and she started to flirt with him. As they flirted they became more and more forward with each other. The coworker then asked her to dance. Being late, they were slow dances and they were plastered against each other with him being handsy while dancing. Her husband could feel his cock's futile attempt to get erect against his cock cage while he watch them dance.

After several more dances with his coworker and several more drinks, his wife and coworker were obviously into each other. His wife then turned to her husband and stated that they were going up to the room for her to freshen up and then asked him if he wanted to come.

Confused why his wife would invite his coworker to their room to freshen up he agreed to join them. In the elevator, his coworker put his arm around his wife's waist, pull her tight against him and gave her a deep kiss while feeling her ass. After the kiss, his wife took off her pendant/key neckless and handed it to his coworker who pocket it while smiling at her husband.

After some confusion her husband ultimately figured out what was happening. His wife was leading his coworker back to their room to fuck while he remained locked in a cock cage chastity device.

All of a sudden, in his mind, he could hear the cacophony of other men's names his wife called out while orgasming over the last year and soon she would be calling out another man's name while she actually orgasms with him.

His cock strained forcefully to get erect in its chastity cage and it couldn't. And, he doubted his coworker would give him the key to unlock his cock cage device.

As her husband followed his wife and coworker into their room, he resigned himself to becoming a knowing cuckold in chastity. He was happy he would at least get to watch her extramarital sex but was glum that he would not be able to masturbate while watching or even try for sloppy seconds. Then, while settling down to watch them fuck he wondered what the future had in store for him and he smiled and thought 'Maybe she will ask me to clean her?'

Soaul
Soaul
71 Followers