Cute Wife Decides to Get Us Blacked

Story Info
My cute wife decides to get us blacked owned!
3.1k words
4.23
67.7k
110
16
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
syn4321
syn4321
1,318 Followers

Disclaimer: This story deals with interracial sex, cuckolding, dominance/submission, sexual servitude, impregnation, bisexuality, and more. The cuckold is SERIOUSLY bisexual by the end. If any of this turns you off, skip the story! All negative comments will be deleted.

-------------------------------------------

I'm Sam and my wife is Martha. We're both thirty-two, and married seven years. We're a nice looking couple and both successful, suburban white professionals. I'm modestly tall and considered handsome. Martha is usually considered more 'cute' than 'gorgeous' but she's *VERY* cute and has nice curves in all the right places. I'm extremely turned on to her. I have dark coloring; Martha's got dirty blonde hair and blue eyes.

I won't bore you with all the details about how I got her originally to agree to it, but we'd started watching porn together, at my initiative... At first Martha was very shy about it, but after a few months, it was obvious that especially the interracial scenes with women who looked like her getting fucked by big black cocks turned her on the most.

Martha got so turned on by the interracial scenes, in fact, that I wasn't that surprised when eventually she brought up that she'd like to get involved with interracial for real. As I'll soon explain, however, the details that she had in mind did end up surprising me.

While she is a shy girl in a lot of ways, Martha was also someone to pursue anything that truly mattered to her--and to do so with determination and passion. Martha also had a way of making all of our big decisions for the both of us--even though I was the louder personality of the two of us.

As we began to chat one evening not long ago, I had the feeling that this was going to be one of those moments: Martha deciding something big for us. I was soon to be proved correct!

Martha tried to ease me into the conversation, in her usual pleasant manner.

It was after dinner, and we were sharing a glass of wine and chatting to catch up in the living room, when Martha turned the subject to sex after some minutes.

"Sam," she said, "I know you can tell how hot the interracial videos make me, and especially when the actresses look like me, which many of them do. I have to thank you for adding these videos to our love life, dear. Thank you! I also appreciate that you don't seem to mind how big black cocks turn me on, that you don't get jealous. Rather, you seem to enjoy how excited I get--which I really appreciate... Thank you!"

"Awww! You're welcome, sweetheart! Yes, I love to see you get so excited!" I replied briefly.

Martha continued. "So, with your loving attitude in mind, with your supportive attitude in mind... I've done some research and some asking around... I think maybe you'll be a little surprised by this but hopefully not shocked... "

She paused, so I encouraged her to finish her thought.

Martha then said simply: "I think we should go black."

"Oh," I said. "Golly, Martha, yeah. You're right, I'm not that surprised. I figured this was a matter of time, actually, before you wanted to try some black cock... Sure, I think that would probably be fun, and I have thought about it, and I think I can handle it." I added confidently.

"Well," Martha continued. "I'm not sure you would have thought about this exactly, as I'm not sure you are picking up on my specific meaning... I'm not talking about *trying* black. I'm talking about *GOING* black."

Gulp. I still was not a hundred percent sure what Martha meant, but from her word choice, dramatic delivery, and tone, it sounded like something more permanent than I had been imagining. More complete.

I got scared--and unsure. Could she *really* mean what it sounded like??

And yet my dick was--I realized--rock hard in my pants.

That was interesting!

I sat dumbfounded and Martha continued. "Yeah, you see, I was asking around, thinking about just *trying* black... But then my friend Sarah told me about this group of guys, called the White-Wife Owners--a little odd sounding, I know... Anyhow, the White-Wife Owners, or WWO for short, are this group of well-built, well-hung, and dominant black men, living throughout our city or nearby, who have sex with white wives. They enjoy a philosophy of 'Black Supremacy,' and it gratifies them to subjugate married white couples..."

I simply said, "Oh?!" and gave Martha space to continue.

"You might be wondering how they get away with it," Martha added. "Well, they have a fabulous reputation for being incredibly sexually fulfilling... For the women, especially, but also for the white husbands... Apparently, the cuckolds become enthralled to be involved--even if all of them are not initially...

"There is a hitch, though... The White-Wife Owners will only have sex with attractive, fertile white women who are married but agree to go black *ONLY*...

"Yes, I will have to promise never to fuck you or any white man ever again! It's pretty serious, for sure...

"They will let us go to an 'initiation' and have a 'preview' without a commitment, but just an hour of foreplay for me while you watch... Then, if I decide to proceed past that foreplay--which honestly seems like a foregone conclusion... *AND ALSO* you as my husband take off my pants and panties to 'offer' me to the Owners when I ask you to--- Well, then we are by that act both agreeing to my becoming black only and black owned...

"Apparently this is thrilling for a lot of couples! Turns out Sarah is a member, with her husband, Tony, as well as Nina from my book club, with her husband, Mark..."

I sat dumbfounded as Martha continued.

"They both tell me that they've never been more fulfilled or happier in their whole lives! And also that their husbands quickly adjusted... Apparently now Sarah's Tony and Nina's Mark are now both happy as clams and also wish they'd gone black even sooner!

"Oh, and I might as well put this out there now at the start as well... since I'm only thirty-two, the White Wife Owners will of course breed me as they wish... Sarah and Nina estimate that I'll have another three babies--all black--for you and I both to take care of... *YOU* have always talked about how nice it would be to have a really big family, and with my inheritance, we can afford to do it, so *you* are going to get your wish-- three beautiful black kids to join the two white ones we already have!

"By the way, if you're wondering why Sarah and Nina don't have black babies yet, it's because they're under thirty years old... The WWO usually wait until women turn thirty for breeding because they like to have some wives to fuck with never-had-a-baby bodies... Both Sarah and Nina have IUDs in at the WWO's insistence... They can't wait to be black bred, they tell me!

"As for us... They make no promises as to what the delay will be before breeding me! It could be months, or it might have been that they start to breed me straight away! We won't even know! They'll have me visit a gynecologist and be put under--during which they *may* or may *not* insert an IUD! They think it's hotter if the WWO knows my fertility status but you and I do not!

"Once I've had my *second* black baby, there will not be any way to fib about a sperm donation gone funny... No. Everyone in our lives will figure out that I have gone black! That will be an adjustment, but I think it will make your cuckolding hotter and my being blacked even more fulfilling, because it will add a dimension of humiliation!

"I've seen how you like it when the white guys are humiliated in porn by the black studs-- I think you will love it!"

Martha was right of course. I was a bit stunned, but my dick was rock hard and leaking precum. There was no denying that what she described sounded to me like a huge turn on! In fact, this whole scenario she described was a perfect fit for my most private fantasies--I *loved* the idea of my wife becoming a black-only breeding slut!

"So, Sam, I've decided this is what I want, to become black owned. I think you'll enjoy it, too, but I can see from the surprised look on your face that you haven't really thought about it before... I figured that would probably be the case...

"Anyhow, I went ahead and did all the preliminaries... I got assessed by the WWO's physician and psychologist... I sent them lots of photos and some videos, for example showing them how I masturbate on a big black dildo... I've had them secretly assess you for sufficient compliance potential as well... and I even got fucked one afternoon a week ago by my first massively hung black guy who performs assessments for the WWO-- it was terrific! I never came so hard before in my life ever... Paul's eleven-incher reached new depths in my pussy... He touched places neither you nor anyone else ever has... It was like losing my virginity all over again! I came and came and came... We fucked all afternoon, and I offered him my virgin ass, but he insisted that should be done with you in the room to watch....

"Won't that be hot for you, to watch me give my virgin ass to a stranger with a huge black cock, dear--especially with my having denied your repeated requests to do me there?!" Martha added, rhetorically.

"And the bottom line of all this pre-work is... *GOOD NEWS!!*-- the WWO says that they *would* like to own me and us! I'm so excited!!

"I made our appointment for our 'initiation'-- it's three days from now, on Saturday evening. That will give you a smidge of time to get mentally adjusted to it... Now, it also gives you three final nights of sex with me, if you play your cards right-- or would it be hotter maybe if I started denying you sex right away?"

I sat mute and slack-jawed. Still totally stunned.

"Hmm," Martha continued. "Let me see now if that little dick feels as hard as that tent at your crotch suggests!" And she reached over to feel my steel-hard dick in my crotch.

"Yes!!" she exclaimed. "It does feel rather hard and turned on!!! Yes, I think I'll start your celibacy now, then!! Let's go watch a movie, Dear!! We can still hold hands, and if you behave nicely, maybe I'll still help you get off somehow. Not sure...

"I don't think I'm going to be making contact with your little white dick again, however, Dear! Well, except maybe through a glove or clothing. Definitely it's not going in my mouth or pussy again-- and for sure, I'm going to be saving my ass for the black guys! Ohhhh... It's making me wet just thinking about it!!

"Won't it be so titillating for you when I give my sexy little ass to Black guys to fuck? You've been wanting to do me there FOREVER-- and now I'll be giving it up even to anonymous Black studs!"

I groaned a little and I could feel my dick twitch in my pants. This was definitely feeling like it was going to be incredibly hot!

That night and the next two were an intense run up to our first visit with the WWO. Martha was true to her word and denied me even touching my dick. Not only that, she refused to kiss me on the mouth again except for a quick peck! She explained that the WWO also expected the white wives to keep their mouths for black men only, other than little social kisses.

Martha had us watch interracial porn every night, with *all* of it starring actresses that looked like her-- blond and cute, modestly curvy and not overly built. She would masturbate herself in front of me to orgasm with her favorite black dildo--her largest, and I was only allowed to beat off after she said goodnight and left the room.

Martha did sit on my face the third and final night. "Sam, you should really focus and enjoy this," she told me. "This is the *very* last time you will come near my pussy without it being full of a black man's cum! Or maybe even several black men's cum! Eat up!!"

I ate Martha as energetically as I possibly could.

"Oh, Sam, yes! Lick me good! Lick the pussy that you won't ever be in again! Lick the pussy that soon will take lots and lots of big black cock but NEVER again any white dick--and especially not yours! Yes!!! Lick me!! Oh, that's good, Sam... YES! Just like that! More... YESSSS!!!!! UNGGHHHH!!! CUMMMIIIIIIINGGGG!!! UNGGGHHH!!! THANK YOU!!!!"

Martha dismounted my face before saying, "Okay, Sam! Thanks again! Now since you did such a good job, you may beat off while watching me get changed for bed... No... I won't be touching you at all, dear! That's only through gloves now on special occasions! Aw... look, though, your little hard-on seems excited!" And she pointed at my tented crotch before pulling my pants and boxers off for me.

I masturbated myself with both hands, as Martha watched and laughed and teased me about how little my five-inch white dick is compared to big black cocks. "Golly, Sam. I think the new dicks in my life are going to be *double* the size in every dimension! Did you know that makes about EIGHT times the volume of your little weiner?"

Her taunting as I was stuck beating myself off only accentuated my humiliation and excitement. I had a huge cum.

Afterwards, we were chatting over a late night snack.

"There's some more details to work through, Sam," Martha began. "You see, there's the question as to how to handle your expected near permanent state of arousal from hearing me black-owned, sometimes seeing me get black fucked, and from cleaning black cum from my holes with your tongue as much as you might get to--assuming you behave at home... The WWO says that husbands like you at your age--early thirties--are in a constant state of arousal. Obviously you can't go to your job like that... A cramped cock cage is one option... My contact at the WWO says that some of the more bitter white wives inflict that... But I love you, dear... and that seems inhumane to me... So does the idea of medically eliminating your erections. That also seems too mean... I think it's tough enough that you have to deal with giving up access to my body for your dick completely and permanently... No, so I've sorted out another option for you with the approval of the WWO... They agreed that if you stay on good behavior, you can beat off as much as once every night... So that you'll still be able to lose an erection long enough to earn money to support us... There isn't too much point in keeping you as my cucky husband if you can't support us!"

I was grateful to Martha for this relatively kind treatment, and told her so.

"Don't be too grateful yet, cucky... Wait until you hear about this next requirement... I think you're going to find it's an adjustment... For example, I've never heard you express an interest in being bi... Well, too bad... The WWO expects you to suck their big black cocks on demand... It's to establish and reinforce their complete dominance over you, more than anything... They call it that you're 'paying homage'... It's also part of their ethos that you should be grateful to them for satisfying your wife in ways that you could only dream of! Especially you'll be expected to suck them off after fucking me, to lick up their juices and mine..."

I had never shared it with Martha, but I had long been fantasizing about sucking big black dicks. It was one of the reasons I liked interracial porn so much--the beauty and power of the delicious-looking black cocks! I had sucked off a friend several times as a teenager, a white pal with a big cock. I had loved it, and I was itching to suck some really big black cocks. I knew I would love having their erotic power in my face and throat. The thing that had been stopping me in recent years from seeking out and sucking any BBCs had been my fear of being found out. This new set up with the WWO would be ideal--to now be *expected* by my wife and her lovers to suck their giant black cocks! I kept quiet, and allowed Martha to keep commenting on things.

"Oh," Martha added. "And when I'm having any 'repo' sex with the Black studs--when they are trying to impregnate me--then you will have to lick their nuts when they are ready to cum inside me, to enhance their enjoyment and underscore your blessing...

"Since you'll be sucking a *lot* of black cock and will have almost no contact with pussy besides occasional cleaning... The WWO expects to turn you primarily gay... They will train you that giant black cocks are your source of sexual connection... That will be hot!

"Finally, it should be known that the WWO believes in consent. If you ever wish out, all you have to do is demand it, and the WWO will release you from your commitment--and relocate me and the kids to another city, where you will never be able to find us... You'll effectively be ending our marriage--as well as your relationship with our kids... So I doubt you will want to do this!"

"You will 'pay homage' to big black cocks to keep our family together, won't you, dear?" My wife asked me, smiling wryly.

I let out an involuntary groan. A sound that expressed sexual excitement mixed with submission and defeat. And then I replied, "Yes, Dear. I'll 'pay homage' to black cock to keep our family together. Yes, I will!"

I knew that since I felt I had no choice, it would give me deep freedom to really lean into my new role, as a BBC-sucking beta cuckold.

I could hardly wait!

"I'm so glad to hear it, dear!" my adorable Martha added. "There are going to be times when the WWO are going to really be horny and need you to suck a lot of cock, so I'm glad you're ready!"

And, yes, I was ready!

Would you like to hear about our WWO initiation? (If I write about it, it will have its own title, rather than being a second chapter of this title.)

syn4321
syn4321
1,318 Followers