All Comments on 'Common Law'

by sophieelia

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
JusteenKJusteenKover 1 year ago

Absolutely charming first story. I hope many more follow.

Slurpy29Slurpy29over 1 year ago

What a wonderful first story, you really nailed it. I loved the premise of a common law marriage. Very created. There were a few choppy bits but extremely minor. You’re characters felt genuine, fun and real. Thanks for sharing I really enjoyed it! So happy for Lauren and Jessica.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Common Law - Lesbians think all men are inconsiderate, creeps and goof balls.

Forget same sex attraction its just repulsion of the opposite sex.

Straight Repulsive.

Succa4lyfeSucca4lyfeover 1 year ago

I like this story. It was sweet and imaginative. I especially loved the ending. It was very romantic.

MaezedMaezedover 1 year ago

What a cute idea and a wonderful story. I adored it. Bravo.

AliceGeeAliceGeeover 1 year ago

Beautiful, I really enjoyed that and thought it was a very commendable first submission. Please keep writing as I think you have a talent for it.

Cupertino345Cupertino345over 1 year ago

It took me a little while to catch on how this was a "common law" story but then as I saw the ingenious plan unfold and everyone's reaction to it I decided this story deserves ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️. Thanks for sharing.

Yunalesca88Yunalesca88over 1 year ago

One of the best! Thank you!

Brynne71Brynne71over 1 year ago

I really enjoyed your story and found it hard to believe it was your first. Please keep writing as you have real talent.

🙏🙏🙏

NoLongerAnonNoLongerAnonover 1 year ago

I nearly overlooked this story, which would have been a shame. It's an original idea and well executed. I look forward to seeing more stories from you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Lovely story, with enjoyable and believable characters, plot twists that were unexpected, particularly each of their realisations of who they were and Sam's dominance and the butch one's submissiveness. You are either the most extraordinary natural story teller, or you have been practicing a lot elsewhere. More of this quality would be fantastic.

BelindaTvDKBelindaTvDKover 1 year ago

Wonderful love story...

Sneaking up tears too ;-)

Continue the wonderful writing, please..

Belinda

nogravynogravyover 1 year ago

One of the most imaginative, enjoyable single-episode stories in the genre. The characterization was spot-on without being annoyingly specific, and the plot was smooth and well-thought-out. This is one of the works that I'll come back to several times. Five vehement stars from me!

Candy_Kane54Candy_Kane54about 1 year ago

Lovely story. I nearly overlooked it and am glad I didn't. Very nice first effort and I am looking forward to seeing more from you.

Nicole2023Nicole20239 months ago

I enjoyed this so much, hope you continue writing

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Outside of the sci-fi/fantasy/non-human categories, this is one of the most original storylines I've come across on lit. Kudos for a brilliant story and thanks for sharing.

metroalmametroalma5 months ago

Sweet. I enjoyed the journey with them. Somehow I too missed this when it came out, but so glad today's pickings were slim and I tried out random! Everyone should have such good friends.

THBGatoTHBGatoabout 2 months ago

Really liked this. It was tender and beautiful and Lauren's cluelessness was so cute. If anything, it was too short.

I hope you write more.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usersophieelia@sophieelia
I like writing, thought I'd try my hand at penning some fantasies and tales :)

story TAGS

SIMILAR Stories