Community College Call Girl Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Once Chuck had left, Nicole got dressed and met Emily in the kitchen where she was sipping from a large wine glass. "How'd it go? Better than last time, I hope?" her boss asked.

"Much better, although still really weird. Quick, though." Nicole looked at the wine glass. "Is that vodka?"

"I wish," Emily chuckled. "There's no alcohol in the house. It's just water." She punctuated with another quick sip from the oversized glass. "There are also only decorative glasses in the house."

"Too bad, I could use a drink," Nicole leaned over the kitchen island.

"You're just five short blocks to the Theodore hotel and a robust nightlife area," Emily said in her cheerful realtor sales voice. She took out her wallet from her purse and took out six twenties and laid them in front of Nicole.

"Wow, I really must have rocked his world in like ten minutes."

"Twenty as a tip from Chuckie. One hundred for the VIP showing. I think a small bonus is appropriate for our first go around."

"Thanks," she said, scooping up the bills and folding them. "I appreciate it, I really need the money."

Emily finished her water. "I know. You're a good kid, and I want to make sure you're safe and taken care of." She paused for a moment and sighed. "I could use a drink too. Let's go."

Nicole raised her eyebrows and smiled. "You know I'm not twenty one, right?"

"If we go to the bar in the lobby of the Theodore, they won't card you when you're with me. Trust me," she explained as she slung her heavy purse over her shoulder.

---

Nicole sat alone at the table waiting for Emily to return with the drinks. The bar was fairly crowded, but much less so than the loud and raucous establishments they had walked past on the way from the house. They had been able to find a small empty table tucked away around the corner from the bar, between a window overlooking the currently empty pool area and a door marked 'Employees Only'.

"Nicole?"

Nicole turned to see a man in a bartender's uniform carrying a stack of clean glasses. He was a handsome man in his early twenties with a hipster haircut and thick black eyeglasses. She looked him over a few times before beginning to respond. "I'm sorry, I -"

"Anthony. From High school?" He said as he shifted the weight of the glasses in the tray.

"Oh my god." she paused. "Hi, how are you?" Anthony was a few years ahead of her in school, and he had been one of her first 'clients'. She would blow him after school occasionally in exchange for a ride home and twenty bucks.

"I'm alright. Barbacking right now, but on Wednesdays they let me tend bar. How are you?"

"Just working and knocking out some credits in community college. Trying to get by." She smiled and nervously tugged the hem of her dress.

As Anthony was about to speak again, Emily returned with two large martinis and set them on the table, sparing Nicole from further small talk. As Emily leaned over, Anthony caught a glimpse of her substantial cleavage, largely on display after she removed her conservative work blazer."Oh, was I interrupting?" she said.

"Not at all ma'am. Good to see you, Nicole," Anthony said with a grin as he abruptly walked away with the tray of glassware.

"Oh, bye, Anthony!" Nicole said with a half-wave and a slight exhale of relief.

"Old boyfriend?" Emily asked, tasting her martini.

"Not exactly, just a guy I knew from high school that works here." Nicole sipped the drink her boss had given her and winced at the strong taste. "Caught me off guard, is all."

---

After a quick drink, Emily left in order to not make her husband suspicious while Nicole stayed behind to finish hers. Thanks to Chuck's quick draw, she ended up leaving sooner than if he had used the whole hour.

As soon as her boss was gone, Nicole pulled out her phone and started to look up Anthony's social media profiles. She scrolled through photo after photo looking for evidence of a wife or girlfriend, until she was startled into dropping her phone.

"Stalker," Anthony said in a sarcastic tone from behind Nicole.

"Jesus Christ, you scared me!" she said, and playfully punched him in the thigh as a shot of adrenaline surged through her.

"Did your friend leave?" Anthony asked, sitting down momentarily in Emily's chair. He set the round drink tray he was carrying on the ground leaning against the table.

"Yeah, it's just me," Nicole said as she finished off the last few drops of her martini.

"I know for a fact you're under twenty one," Anthony said. "This isn't a secret shopper thing, right?"

"No one carded me, she bought the drink." Nicole responded, with an eye flutter. "I won't bust you if you won't bust me."

"Got it, no busting," Anthony said with a smile, nervously tapping the table a couple times with his free hand.

"Can you get me another?" Nicole asked with puppy dog eyes.

Anthony raised his eyebrow. "I'm just a barback tonight. I can't give out free drinks."

"I've got money," Nicole insisted. "I'm not looking for a handout."

"How much you got?"

Nicole paused for a moment and licked her lips. "Twenty."

Anthony smiled. "You mean like, twenty twenty?" His mind immediately wandered to one of their afternoon encounters.

Nicole nodded. "But pour me the good shit."

Anthony stood up and grabbed the drink tray, tossing it in the air playfully before catching it. "Right away, miss."

---

"I forgot how nice your cock was," Nicole said while stroking Anthony with her hands. She twirled her tongue around his tip, all the while staring up at him from the floor. Anthony had brought her to an empty room waiting for repairs during his break for some privacy, and now she was on her knees in front of him seconds after the door closed.

"Fuuuuuck," Anthony moaned, running his hands through his hair. "You've gotten GOOD at that."

Nicole smiled. "We're just getting started." She dipped her mouth over the length of his shaft, pushing him to the back of her throat in one swift movement. Her eyes watered as his dick tickled her throat. After a few seconds she pulled back for air, leaving a trail of drool dripping onto her arm.

"Goddamn, fuck!" Anthony was suddenly reduced to a vocabulary of three or four vulgarities as Nicole stroked him while catching her breath. "Shhhhiiiiiiiiiiiiit..." he moaned, trying to hold off as long as he could.

Nicole noticed some spots on her new dress and pulled it up above her waist and down below her chest to minimize the mess. Anthony smiled and gently squeezed her right breast, pinching her nipple lightly. "Damn... I don't think I got time to fuck you."

Nicole smiled and rubbed Anthony's cock on her pursed lips. "You couldn't afford to fuck me anyway." She took him deep again, this time twisting and stroking her hand around his shaft as her head bobbed forward. Anthony's hand moved up to her head, holding her in place as she sucked him off with a steadily increasing tempo.

"Shit shit shit... you're gonna make me cum..." His mouth hung slack jawed and quivering with his eyes tightly squeezed shut as his climax approached. Nicole took him to the back of her throat one final time before withdrawing. Her hand took up the slack, furiously stroking with a firm grip.

"Give it to me," she instructed. "You remember how I like it?"

Anthony opened his eyes and stared down at her. "On the face?"

Nicole smiled wide and nodded, taking him to the limit before handing it over to him to aim. With her hand now free, she reached down into her underwear to pleasure herself. Anthony wrapped her hair around his fingers to hold her in place as he gave himself the finishing strokes. "FUCK!" he cried out loud as he started to cum. The first hot blast crashed into Nicole's forehead and ricoheted into her hair. Feeling the warm mess beginning to hit her, she leaned her head back onto the edge of the bed to provide a better angle. Two more ropes flew from Anthony and painted thick stripes down her left cheek, connecting on her lips.

Anthony, now regaining his composure, rubbed the last remnants from his cock directly onto her chin. Nicole extended her legs out wide to stretch out as she frantically rubbed her clit to get herself off, something she had been eager to do since Chuck's quick exit. She bit her lip as she edged closer, inviting the salty taste of Anthony's load into her mouth. Finally her toes curled as she pushed herself over the brink, a faint whimpering cry escaping her lips initially until it transformed into a guttural moan.

"Damn, you're so hot," Anthony said, still holding his cock inches away from Nicole. "You're..." Anthony's train of thought was interrupted by the trilling of his phone's timer alarm. "Shit that's my break. I gotta get back to work." He stepped aside to turn off the alarm and pull his uniform pants back up.

Nicole laid with her head leaned on the edge of the bed for a few moments more while the afterglow faded. "Were you serious about wanting to fuck me?"

Anthony smiled and looked up from buckling his belt. "Uh, of course. You're fine as hell. I always regretted not going further with you."

Nicole beamed and blushed, her cheeks reddening under smeared semen. "That could be arranged... Might cost you more than a drink though."

Anthony finished getting dressed and put his phone back in his pocket. "I'll start saving up. Have you gone full time pro now?"

Nicole rubbed her finger along her eyelid, pushing the cum out of her eye. "Something like that."

"I figured, the Theodore hotel has been known to host a few escorts. You should be careful though, there's some bad dudes out there."

With one eye open, Nicole raised her eyebrows. "I didn't know that about the hotel. I just came here with my boss."

"Yeah, you know your boss is an escort, right? I'm pretty sure I've seen her here a few times."

Nicole got up and walked towards the bathroom to grab a towel. "PLEASE tell me everything you know about that. Maybe I can work out a discount..."

---

A few days later, Nicole was making a rare appearance at the local Community College at which she was supposedly enrolled. While walking to class, she was texting with Anthony, as she had done every day since their reunion. He had given her juicy details about Emily, which made Nicole think her boss hadn't been completely honest when giving her the history of her call girl side hustle. He had also let her in on the entire operation the bartenders at the hotel were running, acting as middlemen for the girls in exchange for a small cut.

Not paying attention to where she was going, she crashed into the backpack of her group member, Jayla. "Oh shit, sorry, didn't you there. Oh hey, Jayla!" Nicole smiled, relieved to see a friendly face. After being absent for so many classes, Nicole was having anxiety about returning to school, and it was comforting to see someone she knew.

"Hey Nicole! Good to see you. How's the realtor business? Is your boss still working you hard?"

"Oh yeah, real long and hard," Nicole said, laughing to herself. "Hey Jamie," she said, tapping her roommate on the arm who was behind Jayla. There was no response as she was currently busy making out with Paul in the hallway.

"Don't forget, you still owe me a man. Are any of those rich home buyers looking for a broke girl to spoil?"

"No rich guys, unfortunately. Besides, I get first dibs if I do find one. I am friends with one of the bartenders at the Theodore though, how do you feel about men in uniform?"

"I don't think that's the uniform people mean when they say that phrase," Jayla said as they took their seats. "Can they get us drinks?"

"Oh yeah," said Nicole, smiling and nodding. "As much as you want."

"Good enough for me then! Do you have a picture?"

Nicole scrolled through her social media feed until she found a recent picture of Anthony and showed it to her classmate. Jayla scrunched her face. "He's a little short for me. Or more likely I'm too tall for him."

"I'll ask if he has any tall friends."

---

Nicole sat in the driver's seat of her car, where she had been waiting for Jamie to finish up yet another makeout session with Paul and get in for the last five minutes. This was a big deal for Jamie, as back when her bestie was dating Tim she would barely let him hold her hand in public. Nicole was happy her friend found someone she could open up and be happy with, even if it was awkward that Nicole used to fuck Paul for money. They seemed happy together, very happy at that moment, as Paul was groping Jamie's huge boobs through her sweatshirt, which Nicole admitted to herself was kind of hot.

Once they had eventually pried themselves apart, Jamie hopped in the car and Nicole sped off. "You're getting pretty hot and heavy with Paul!" she said with a delighted smile.

Jamie pulled down the visor to fix her smeared makeup in the mirror. "I guess so. He's a lot of fun and really really cute, don't you think so?"

"Oh yeah, sure, he's real cute." An awkward silence hung in the air as both of them thought about Nicole's past with Paul while they drove the short distance to their apartment.

"Sorry, didn't mean to make it weird." Nicole said as they parked.

Once they were inside their apartment, Jamie tossed her backpack in the corner and flopped on the couch. "How are things progressing at work? Are you finally, uh, you know, doing what you want and making money?" Both girls were eager to change the subject.

Nicole had filled Jamie in on what she was really doing a while back. Initially she was planning on keeping it a secret from Jamie, but historically she had never been able to keep secrets from her friend for long.

"Yeah, plenty of clients now and no more WORK work. The money's great, but... it's not as fun when it's a weird old man."

Jamie scrunched her face in disgust. "Eww, yeah. So are they all wrinkly old geezers?"

"Not really, they're not THAT old. Well, OK, one of them was." Nicole sighed. "Occasionally it's fun, but mostly it's just a job."

"Would you say it... blows?" Jamie said with a huge grin. "I did a Nicole joke! Aren't you proud?"

Nicole punched Jamie on the arm and curled up on the couch next to her, their feet intertwined in the middle. "It's just not EXCITING, you know? Most guys are very... specific. And it's not usually something I like. Usually."

"Like, they have fetishes?" Jamie asked.

"Some, yeah. One guy just jacked off on my feet."

Jamie reflexively kicked Nicole's feet away from her. "Ugh, gross! Feet guys are the worst!"

"He was really sweet actually, I liked him. Another guy pulled my hair so hard I thought I was gonna have a bald spot."

"Nic!" Jamie said, frowning with concern. "Is this really safe?"

"It's fine, Emily was in the next room the whole time. Sometimes they're great, too. My favorite was this one guy who got me off twice."

Jamie's eyebrows went up. "I need details on that one."

---

"...anyway, once he was finally ready to finish, I stroked him off all over me and then finished myself off for a third time. I really hope he's a repeat customer." Nicole said, going into excruciating detail of an entire encounter from last week with her friend.

"Damn, that's hot." Jamie cocked her head to the side holding up a finger as she listened. "Is that my phone?"

A faint buzzing was coming from the corner of the room. "No, it's mine," Nicole said as she got up and looked for her phone. When she picked it up her stomach dropped as she saw the time and eight missed texts from Emily. "SHIT!" she screamed, and ran to the bedroom. "I'm so late I'm so late! Dammit Nicole! Why do you keep doing this?"

Nicole frantically changed from her jeans into one of her "sexy" outfits. "Will you drive me Jamie? I need to do my makeup in the car."

---

"Step on it, I'm so late!" Nicole said as she tried to make herself look presentable. Jamie took the corner of the residential street a little fast and nearly hit a parked car and Nicole smudged her face as she was thrown from side to side. "Jesus, Jamie!"

"You said fast!" she said, shrieking as they pulled up to the address. "Is this it?" Jamie asked.

"Uh, I think so. 224 Olive, yeah I think that's right." Nicole hopped out of the car. "Thanks Jamie! I'll try to get a ride with Emily after."

Nicole ran past the For Sale sign on the lawn and put on her shoes on the front porch. "You've got to stop doing this," she thought to herself. She straightened herself up, took a deep breath and went inside, expecting to be chewed out by Emily for being so late.

"Emily?" she called out tentatively, but did not hear any sounds from inside the house. But when she got to the kitchen, she saw Emily's purse on the island. Nicole sighed in relief knowing that she had at least picked the right house this time.

After not finding anyone on the first floor, she went upstairs. As she approached the master bedroom she finally heard faint noises coming from behind the closed door. A man was clearly enjoying himself, so someone was doing Nicole's job for her.

Nicole quietly crept up to the door and slowly turned the handle. Her heart skipped a beat as she saw Emily on her knees facing away from the door, her head bobbing up and down in the lap of some guy.

Nicole licked her lips as she watched intently as the sexy older woman who had taken her under her wing went down on her client. She was going slow and steady, and it certainly appeared that the client was enjoying himself. Emily's dress was hiked up enough that Nicole could see most of her ass.

Before she knew what was happening, Nicole's hand made its way down her skirt. She played with herself as she leaned on the door frame, watching her boss suck off a stranger. Something about seeing someone she knew having sex was very exciting to her and she shuddered as her hand drew circles around her clit.

"Mmm, that's good," the man said as he leaned back in an armchair, his legs spread wide. "Rub my balls," he instructed with a deep voice as Emily pushed herself down deeper and deeper.

Nicole let out a whimper and felt herself close to cumming already. Her legs felt weak and she stumbled, using the door to stabilize herself. In doing so she inadvertently pushed the door all the way open. The man in the armchair immediately locked eyes with Nicole.

"Hello there," he said in a calm voice. Emily looked up at him confused with a mouthful of dick. "It seems your friend finally arrived." His voice was deep and confident, but his scraggly beard and crooked, stained smile took away from his allure.

Emily stood up and wiped her mouth, turning to face Nicole. Nicole's eyes went wide like a deer in headlights. "There you are," Emily said to Nicole. "Where were you?" She tugged her dress down a few inches to cover herself.

"I...I-I-I-I... I had class. I'm sorry!" Nicole teared up slightly from embarrassment as she stuttered.

Emily shook her head. "Don't worry, I warmed him up." She gestured towards the half naked man seated behind her. "I think he's ready for you."

The man cleared his throat and stood up. "Actually," he spoke, wrapping an arm around Emily's waist. "I think all three of us are ready." The man stared intensely at Nicole. He was easily six foot four, much taller than Emily.

Emily shook her head. "I think you want some of my hot young friend, don't you Chris?"

"I do," he explained as he eyed Nicole up and down, lingering on her long bare legs. "I really, really do. But now that I've sampled the lovely Emily I don't think I can stop." Chris leaned down and kissed Emily on the neck from behind.

"That wasn't part of the..." Emily trailed off as he ran his hands up her waist, firmly squeezing her substantial chest. "We only agreed to..." she continued, pausing again as he kneaded her breasts. "This will cost much more."

"I'll pay double," he offered, juggling the agent's breasts in his hands playfully. Nicole stepped inside the master bedroom and closed the door behind her.