Community College Call Girl Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Triple," she corrected quickly, staring at Nicole.

"You got it," he said, not letting go of her breasts. Chris teased Emily's nipple with his index and middle finger as he leaned down to kiss Emily's neck. Emily gasped as the groping intensified.

Nicole slowly made her way across the room to join her boss and client. "Why don't you show Chris how sorry you are for your tardiness?" Emily purred.

Nicole knelt down before the pair as Chris turned slightly, his cock bouncing slightly as it fell. A lipstick smear was present three quarters of the way down. Nicole slid her moist lips across the side, using her hands to gently tease his balls. When she thought he was ready, he gripped the base and gently smacked it against Emily's ass cheek, making sure he was completely hard before taking him all the way inside her mouth.

"She's almost as good as you, my dear," Chris said, his hot breath on Emily's ear.

"How dare you," she joked. "Just wait until you see what I can do."

"Why wait?" Chris released his vice grip on Emily's chest and gently stroked Nicole's cheek while she sucked his cock. "Come over to the bed, sweetie." He helped her up and gave her a deep kiss, sampling Nicole's ass and breasts with his pawing hands diving underneath her clothes. He pushed her towards Emily, who sat on the edge of the bed.

"Who's first?" Nicole said as she pulled her top off to match Emily, who had let her dress fall off her shoulders. Nicole couldn't help but stare, having never seen such large fake boobs in person.

"I need a minute or else this will only last a minute." Chris pulled the chair closer to the bed. "Why don't you two get things started?"

Nicole's heart skipped a beat. She'd made out with girls before, but this was something else entirely.

"You like to watch, huh?" Emily said, gently caressing Nicole's arm. She twitched slightly at the contact, which her boss noticed. Locking eyes for a moment, Emily leaned in and gently kissed Nicole's cheek. "Say 'popsicle' if you want to stop, and I'll get you out," she whispered before moving to her lips.

Nicole was nervous, but definitely didn't want her to stop. Something about the way she kissed made her whole body tingle, like making out when she was still a virgin. "I guess I am a virgin in this sense," she thought as her strapless bra was unhooked and fell away.

Emily took the initiative and stripped out of her dress, now only wearing a pair of black knee-high stockings. Nicole matched her mentor's every move, briefly forgetting about the client a few feet away playing with himself. Once the pair was nude, Emily pulled Nicole backwards onto the bed to continue making out.

"You girls are quite the pair," Chris commented. "Nicole, why don't you get Emily warmed up for me."

Emily scooted back until she was sitting up against the headboard, guiding the younger girl down between her spread legs. Nicole leaned in and sampled her first taste of the same sex. "Good girl," Chris cooed.

"Good girl," Emily repeated, encouraging her to continue. "Nice and slow," she instructed the young woman, who's primary experience with cunnilingus was on the receiving end from overly aggressive young men.

It wasn't long before Chris could wait no longer. He slipped on a condom and crawled behind Nicole on the bed, spreading her legs, and entering with little warning. He pushed all the way in and held her hips firmly, sending the young deeper between Emily's legs.

Nicole let out a muffled cry as she was taken from behind. "Good girl," Emily said again, caressing her hair. Chris slid his cock fully inside of Nicole with every stroke.

"Very good," Chris panted. "What a tight young pussy you have." He punctuated with a light smack on her ass. "I'm starting to forgive you for being late."

Nicole could hardly concentrate. Being with a woman, being with multiple partners, this was a night of many firsts. She was barely touching her boss.

Emily didn't seem to care. She caressed her own nipples and moaned like a banshee from the lightest of touches, all for show. "Oh my god," she moaned for Chris' benefit.

Chris smacked Nicole again before slowly pulling out. "I'd hate myself if I finished before trying the gorgeous Emily."

Emily pulled her crotch away from Nicole's face and swung her leg off the side of the bed. "Doggy again?" she asked.

Chris stood at the edge of the bed. "Lie down on your back. I want Nicole to sit on your face."

Nicole bit her lip and watched them get into position. Chris entered Emily almost immediately, holding her legs apart as he thrust even faster than before.

"Go on," Chris instructed. "Don't be shy."

Emily looked up and nodded silently at Nicole, who straddled her boss' face. This was definitely a night of firsts. Facing away from Chris, they briefly locked eyes before Nicole lowered herself down. To her surprise, Emily didn't do anything at all. She waited for a few moments before her boss pinched her on the thigh.

"Oh!" Nicole said in shock. "Oh. Ohhh..." she moaned as she remembered to put on a show for the client, despite nothing happening underneath her. Not sure if it was intentional or not, she sat all the way down onto Emily's face. A second later she felt her hands pushing her backwards, indicating this was all for show.

"You girls are so fucking hot," Chris said with a tremble in his voice. His right hand traded off between squeezing Nicole's ass and Emily's bouncing breasts.

"Oh yeah, oh yeah, I'm gonna cum." Nicole moaned, her pussy briefly making contact with Emily's lips but not much else. Despite the current lack of direct stimulation, she was so turned on she was still on the verge of orgasm.

Chris leaned forward, fully inside of Emily, and bit Nicole on the shoulder from behind. "So fucking hot," he mumbled again, both hands now mauling Emily's tits.

Nicole pretended to get off with a few cries and whimpers before rolling off to the side. She couldn't resist masturbating for real once she was on her back.

Chris leaned in and kissed Emily on the lips while he thrust faster in missionary. "I can taste her on your lips." Chris stared as Nicole rubbed her clit in circles. "So fucking hot," he repeated. The tremble was getting stronger.

"Ready to pop, baby?" Emily said in a sultry tone. Her body shook with each thrust, her curves undulating.

"Just... just about..." Chris said, biting his lip as he picked up the pace. But Nicole was the one who was ready to pop.

"Cuh...ahhhhh!" she screamed as her hips gyrated violently in a powerful orgasm. Her legs shook from the powerful waves of pleasure across her whole body. As she came back down to earth, she worried for a moment that she just gave away the first one as a fake.

"Goddamn," Chris said with a big grin, slowing down slightly. "Two in a row. I'm ready for mine."

"Help Chris with the condom," ordered her boss, pulling back so that his penis slipped out. "A stud like you deserves a big finish."

Nicole slid her still shaking feet onto the floor and collapsed backwards, putting her butt on the carpet and leaning against the side of the bed. Her legs weren't cooperating at the moment, but Chris stepped closer, peeling the condom off with a snap, the whole shaft twitching with excitement.

"Are you going to both suck me off?" Chris mused, gently rubbing his cock head on Nicole's wet lips. Nicole, suddenly drained of energy, opened her mouth and let Chris do what he wanted.

Emily shook her head. "I still need to discipline my young assistant for being late." She stood up and moved behind Chris, her firm breasts pushing into him from behind. The tall client leaned back, smiling as he felt her rock hard nipples poke into his back. Emily reached her arm around and wrapped her right hand around his shaft, stroking gently as she guided the tip in and out of Nicole's open mouth. "How about I stroke you off all over her face?"

Nicole felt another shudder in her body, almost like an aftershock. She looked up at the older pair above her and flicked her tongue very softly on his frenulum.

"Fffuck yeah," Chris moaned. "You're making me cum." Emily stroked faster, locking eyes with Nicole as she peered around Chris' side.

Nicole coughed as the first volley shot down her throat. She pulled her head back, leaving her mouth open and draped her tongue out, and closed her eyes just in time for a heavy warm splash on her right eye.

Emily kept stroking, the dick moving all around and sending splashes of cum onto Nicole's lips, chin, cheeks, and outstretched tongue. The bedspread was also taking quite the facial and the realtor made a mental note to run a load of laundry.

"Hooooah!" Chris grunted as he was finally emptied. "Oh my god." His belly twitched and he started to quietly laugh as Emily continued to milk the last of his seed onto Nicole. Emily went so far as to wipe the tip of his sensitive penis onto the young girl, gently tapping and leaving smears of semen on her forehead, until Chris backed off from overstimulation. He took a few steps backwards and collapsed onto the arm chair as he admired Emily's handiwork.

--

Nicole finished redressing after her lukewarm shower. Emily had wasted no time in running the bedding through the wash, which seemed to sap the hot water supply. She found Emily in the laundry room.

"You OK?" Emily said, not even looking up from her phone as Nicole entered. "That got pretty intense."

"No, yeah, I'm good." Nicole tried to sound as confident as she could, but she was clearly still shaken.

"You can't be late all the time. I don't want to keep covering for you." Still no eye contact.

"Yeah, I'm really sorry. Things are really crazy, and - "

"It's fine," Emily interrupted. "It all worked out and we got paid extra." She reached into her purse and handed Nicole an envelope full of cash. "On time from now on?"

Nicole locked eyes with her boss briefly before grabbing the envelope and looking away. "Yeah, of course. On time. Thanks. And sorry." A silence hung in the air for a moment as Nicole stood awkwardly, tucking her damp hair behind her ear.

"You can go, I'll close up here. Dryer won't be done for a little while still." Emily returned her gaze to her phone and resumed scrolling.

"Oh, right, OK. See ya," she said and briskly walked towards the door. Once outside, she exhaled deeply and retrieved her own phone, considering calling Jamie for a pickup, until she noticed the time. She looked into the stuffed envelope to inspect her pay, smiled, and pulled up her rideshare app instead.