Community College Call Girl Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'I'd watch you do anything' he responded. It also displayed in big purple letters over the image of Mikey streaming.

"Hey, thanks for the tip Dolphin." Mikey said and gave a thumbs up to the camera, just in time for him to get killed again. "Fuck."

"Tips? Do I get a cut of the tips?" Nicole said as she finished her beer. She sat up straight and pulled her chair next to Mikey.

"Uh, I guess? I don't really get many tips... oh wow I'm up to eight viewers now! Welcome guys! Thanks for following!"

'show feet again' another user posted into the chat.

"Seems like they might be my viewers, Mikey." Nicole winked at the camera and blew a kiss.

'onlyfans?' n11rd wrote.

"Guys, not cool." Mikey said as he finally won a round. "Be respectful or I'll kick you out of the stream."

"It's OK Mikey." Nicole's attention wavered between staring at herself in the camera and the chat messages pouring in. Mikey was now in the double digits of viewers. "It's flattering!"

"My record is 1-4 since you showed up." Mikey grunted.

Nicole dropped her mouth open in pretend shock. "How rude, Mikey! He's kicking me out, guys!" Nicole stood up. She made a point of positioning herself perfectly in frame so her body could be seen, and turned around. "Oops, I dropped my keys." She bent down to pick them up, wiggling her butt for the camera.

A couple more tips displayed on the screen when she stood back up. "I'll be back soon guys, keep rooting for Mikey! I'm going to grab another drink." Nicole walked out of the room and closed the door behind her.

"Don't say my real n-" Mikey shot out as the door slammed shut.

--

Nicole did the rounds and said hello to a few people she recognized, but didn't stop to chat until she had a beer refill from the keg. Standing nearby was Arin, from the group project.

"Hey Nicole, what's up? You going to end up passing the class?"

"Yeah, thanks to you guys. Saved my ass with the A on that project." She raised her cup as a cheers to him and gulped down some more beer. "Have you seen Jamie?"

"Try 401 I think. I saw her heading up there to make out." Arin wiggled his eyebrows trying to be funny but it came across as creepy.

"Of course, they don't get enough of each other at our apartment."

"I didn't say with who..." Arin said, turning her to the left and pointing out Paul standing in the corner talking to some guy.

"Damn Jamie, cold! I'll see if she's still there." Nicole topped off her drink and made her way up to the fourth floor. The door to 401 was open, but only slightly. She peeked her head in and saw three pairs making out, some on each bunk bed and Jamie and some guy groping each other on the bean bag chair in the corner.

Nicole watched her friend make out and have her tits felt up for a moment until one of the couples in the bed spoke up. "Close the door, bitch!"

Jamie stopped and stared at the door, then frowned. Her face turned red in embarrassment. Nicole tried to sign that she wanted to talk to Jamie but all she got was the finger in return. Nicole shut the door and went back downstairs to Mikey's room.

"Gottem!" he yelled triumphantly as he won another round. "Finally a winning record again." He turned and jumped a little bit when he noticed Nicole entering again. "Oh, uh, welcome back."

"What's up with Paul and Jamie? Did they break up?" Nicole asked, ignoring the online audience.

"I don't know, but they were in a big fight earlier today. I've been trying to avoid them ever since." The next round started and he turned back to the monitor.

"I just saw her making out with some other guy. Hope she's OK." Nicole took out her phone and texted Jamie. 'whats going on'

'nothing. Can u stay with mikey tonight. I need the apt' was Jamie's response a minute later.

Nicole sighed and returned to drinking. "Can I hang here tonight? Everyone's ditching me."

"I mean of course, sure. I've never had more viewers. But I'm playing like shit." Mikey clicked and mashed on his keyboard frantically before losing the next round. "Fuck. Do you want me to go offline? We could watch -"

"Thanks Mikey. It's OK, I like watching you play."

Mikey touched the mute button on his headset and shook his head. "Call me 'MrMacro'. It's my handle. Trying to build a brand. Uh, please." He quickly turned it back on and unmuted himself as the next round began.

"Sorry, MrMacro." Nicole rolled her eyes and scooted forward for a better view.

Chat messages scrolled faster once she was fully back in the camera's frame. His viewer count was now up to nineteen.

'more ass plz'

'dance for us'

'SHOW FEET?'

"Your viewers are so horny," Nicole said with a devious smile. "Why do they want to see my feet so bad?"

"It's a meme thing. But they are too horny. Chill out, guys. FUCK!" Mikey lost another round. "I'm playing so shitty tonight."

The chat messages kept flowing, almost too fast to keep up with.

'ur distracted by the babe'

'more fun to watch her than watch u lose'

'whats her name?'

'git gud'

'feet'

"Hi, I'm Nicole!" she waved to the camera and smiled. "Be nice to MrMacro, he's a real sweet guy."

Mikey's face was beet red at this point. He was running around in circles near the start of the map, clearly not trying very hard. "Thirty followers!" he gulped. "I've never had such a big audience. Thanks everybody." He touched the mute button on his headset again. "Thanks to you, really."

Nicole gave him a peck on the cheek which did not help with his embarrassment. In the game, someone finally put him out of his misery and finished him off in the spawn area. 'DEFEAT' showed across the screen. "Damn. They're going to think I suck and not come back."

"Has anyone subscribed yet?" Nicole asked. She didn't know much but remembered from watching the streamer Mikey liked that people would pay to not watch ads during the stream.

"Just the tips, but it's already more than I've gotten before. I'm up to twenty two bucks tonight." He clicked his microphone back on. "Thanks for the follow, Footmanchu."

Nicole sat in silence, trying her best to not distract Mikey for a while. He managed to go 2-1 while she finished her beer. In the third round, when he won it single handedly, Nicole cheered. "Damn, you destroyed them that time!"

Mikey beamed proudly. "Gave them the MrMac attack!" He pushed a glowing button on his keyboard and an animation played over the stream of a stick figure kicking someone out of a window. Nicole laughed and leaned into Mikey, her head feeling a little dizzy.

"MrMac attack!" Nicole repeated with a laugh. "I love it."

A notification on the stream popped up that Nicole had not seen before. "What's a sub-a-thon?" A timer in the upper right counted down from ten minutes.

"Oh shit! Subscribe now guys and get a discount! If I get ten subs then I unlock custom emotes!"

A minute passed by and no one subscribed. "Come on guys, never been a better time to subscribe."

"Subscribe to MrMikey!" Nicole shouted drunkenly. Mikey started to correct her but gave up when he needed to concentrate on the game. "Ten subs and I take off my shirt!" Nicole added.

Within seconds two new subscriber notifications popped up. "Oh shit! Welcome kavbtr and Dolphin_QuickAttack, thanks so much for subscribing."

Dolphin's subscription came with a message. "Take off your shorts too and I will sub with my alt account"

Mikey muted his mic. "You probably shouldn't really, they have a no nudity policy."

"I've got panties on," Nicole argued. "It'll be fine." She reached up and unmuted Mikey before yelling into his microphone. "Sub first Dolphin and it's a deal."

Moments later 'xxDolphin69' subscribed, bringing the total to three. But there were only five minutes left on the timer. "Come on guys, show MrMacro the love and I'll show you my ass." Nicole stood up and shook her butt again for the camera for a quick second. Soon after, another two subscribers flashed on the screen.

Nicole backed off when Mikey started clicking more frantically. This time he managed to pull off a win despite the distractions. Nicole cheered and stood up, doing a little dance. Another few subscriptions rolled in.

"Three more to go, but just three minutes left."

Nicole put her hands on Mikey's shoulders and started massaging him. "C'mon, help MrMacro get a lady naked in his dorm room." Mikey played through another round halfheartedly, eventually losing with a minute left on the subscription counter. The count was 9/10.

"One more minute! I should put on a burka if you don't hit the ten."

Mikey pulled out his phone between rounds and started tapping away. Nicole was distracted by all the chat messages.

'donate 4 ass'

'plz plz plz'

'Take it off!'

'what color are your panties'

'show them tootsies'

With ten seconds left, another donor message popped up, along with "EMOTES UNLOCKED!" Nicole raised an eyebrow when she saw the name of the subscriber happened to be Mikey's full name followed by '123'.

"You did it!" Nicole said, wasting no time in peeling off her top. Unfortunately for the streaming audience, tonight she had decided to wear a bra at the last minute. She stood up to pay off the other half of the deal and slowly unzipped her shorts, bending over to wiggle them off. She said "Oh fuck," when she realized she was wearing her big period granny panties and sat back down. Her face was almost as red as Mikey's.

"Thanks so much guys, we hit the sub goal and the follower goal. I stream seven to one almost every night, so I'll see most of you tomorrow -"

"You're ending? I'm not even naked yet." Nicole slurred. "Go get me another beer. I'll entertain the boys for you."

Mikey shot her a questionable look, but did as he was told after Nicole shot him her puppy dog eyes. Before he was even out of the room, she hopped into his gamer chair and put on the headset.

"What up what up, smash that follow button. Smash that subscribe button." Nicole cracked herself up and hit start on another match. She lost almost instantly.

"That's not very nice, jkralph, I've never played before!" Nicole responded to the messages as they popped up, which was even more distracting now that she was drunk and could hear the stream notifications. "I already showed my ass. Show me some more tips!"

Nicole kept playing and losing, obsessively reading the obscene comments rather than paying attention to the game. Mikey finally returned with her refill. "Thanks!" she said, not giving up the headset or the chair.

"Can I sit down?"

"One more game!" Nicole said. "Then you can play. If I do better than you, then you have to change your handle to MrMicro."

Mikey sighed. "What if I win?"

"Whatever you want." she said as the round started.

"Whatever I - look out for the guy on top of those boxes." He pointed at the screen, and miraculously Nicole got her first kill.

"YAY!" she said, throwing her hands up in the air. "MrMicro! MrMicro!" she chanted, not paying attention again until she got killed. "Aww."

"OK, my turn. If I win, you have to be my girlfriend."

Nicole furrowed her brow and looked at Mikey. "Aww. That's sweet. I don't think I can do that. But I can be your girlfriend just for tonight..."

Mikey sighed. "Fine. But I'm only going to change my name for tonight then."

"Deal." Nicole stood up in her underwear giving the camera another little show, giving up the chair. The microphone had been unmuted this whole time, and the chat was eating it up, messages rolling in faster than Nicole could read them.

Once Mikey was back in his chair, Nicole dropped down underneath his desk and started unzipping his pants. "What are you doing?" he said as he looked down.

"Distracting you," she said as she fished out his penis, already fully erect. She teased him with her hand while looking up at him, slapping his cock around. "Play your game MrMacro, while I deal with MrMicro."

Mikey shuddered slightly and went back to the game. Nicole waited a few moments until the round started then started to suck his cock. Under the desk she had little room to work with, so she didn't give her best professional effort. It didn't seem to matter by the way Mikey was reacting.

"Damn. OK, it's a tie." he announced, looking down at Nicole. She didn't seem to care and proceeded with the blowjob anyway. He rolled his chair back a little bit so she would be more comfortable.

The top of Nicole's hair could occasionally be seen popping up from the bottom of the stream. Mikey was beyond caring at this point. Nicole started using her hand as well, twisting it around his shaft, dripping with saliva.

Mikey reached forward and hit some keys on the computer frantically before leaning back. "Fuck," he moaned. "I hope I didn't get banned."

Nicole pulled herself away and caught her breath. "Did you shut it off?"

Mikey nodded.

"Aww, too bad. I was having fun. I bet your stream will be really popular now." She casually stroked him while they chatted and she sipped her beer. "I'm unfortunately closed for visitors this weekend due to shark week. So you'll have to make do with getting sucked off."

"That's OK, I'll survive," Mikey said, trying to hold off his impending orgasm.

Nicole stroked him in silence for a moment before stopping. "Why did you want me to be your girlfriend?"

Mikey's face got red again. "Why not? I mean, we already did it. You're gorgeous and fun."

Nicole stood up and kissed Mikey. "You're sweet. But you don't want me as your girlfriend. I'm not girlfriend material. Not right now, anyway."

"I like this, whatever this is, too..." he said timidly. Nicole wasn't sure if he meant the blowjob or the sporadic hooking up for cash.

Nicole pulled him out of the chair and over to the bed. "Let's get more comfortable."

--

Nicole walked back to her apartment the next morning. Thankfully she fell asleep before getting too drunk and wasn't hung over. She remembered giving Mikey the blowjob, then turning him down again and again when he wanted to go down on her, even though she insisted he couldn't. She finally relented to him fingering her and faked an orgasm to get to sleep. An hour earlier when she awoke, she sucked him off again because she felt bad.

She opened the door, not sure what she'd find inside. No one was in the living room, but she poked her head in the bedroom and saw Jamie asleep alone, so she slipped under the covers and joined her.

"Mrhhh... Morning." Jamie mumbled.

"Hey sleepyhead. I thought you needed the apartment last night."

"I did. I had a visitor."

"What about Paul? Things were going well."

"We got in a fight." Jamie rolled away from Nicole, tears in her eyes.

"I'm sorry sweetie." Nicole spooned her friend, avoiding the temptation to grab her boobs. "What happened?"

"We talked and said we wanted to keep it casual, nothing serious. Then I find him flirting with some bitch and I freak out. We yell, everyone stared, I ran off. Then I drank too much and slept with some guy." Jamie started to sob.

Nicole squeezed her tight. "I'm proud of you."

Jamie sniffled. "What? Why?"

"I thought for sure you'd marry the first guy you slept with. But you're up to three and you're still not engaged!"

Jamie grabbed a pillow and thwacked Nicole with it. "You're such a ho. Besides, it's four."

The pair of friends squealed as they devolved into a tickle fight.

--

Nicole was sure she bombed her finals, but the relief of being finished with a class still filled her with euphoria. It was also time for her double date with Anthony, Jayla, and Xavier. Nicole picked out a dress she hadn't worn for a client yet and twirled in the mirror, admiring her long bare legs and the way the dress hugged her butt. A buzz on her phone showed an "i'm here" text from Anthony, and she grabbed her clutch and ran downstairs to meet him.

Anthony drove them to a restaurant on the same block as the hotel. Nicole was happy the date was outside of the Theodore Hotel for once, but he picked a place where they could walk back to a private room and have some fun, since they knew Jamie was going to be home alone all night at her place.

Xavier was already waiting at the bar. He greeted Anthony with a fist bump and Nicole with a hug and a cheek kiss. "Where's your friend?" he asked, while trying to subtly ogle Nicole while Anthony was distracted ordering drinks.

"She said she'd meet us here." Nicole tapped away at her phone to text Jayla 'were at the bar'. "She'll be here soon I bet."

"Great, let's have a drink before we eat." Anthony walked back over and handed a highball glass with something brown in it, and an umbrella.

"I love an umbrella drink," Nicole smiled before she sipped at the unknown cocktail.

--

Nicole downed two full drinks over the next forty five minutes and was feeling very tipsy. There was still no sign of Jayla and she wasn't responding to texts. Xavier, despite seemingly being stood up, was in a better mood than Anthony. He had been flirty with Nicole all night, in absence of his own date.

"Seems like your friend is bailing on us," Anthony grumbled. "Should we just order?"

"I don't mind waiting, but if the lady is hungry let's go ahead and order." Xavier said.

"I'm pretty hungry, let's eat. The lady wants SHRIMPS!" Nicole had already picked out what she wanted before arriving.

Xavier chuckled and waved at the waiter.

--

A full two hours went by and Jayla never responded. Nicole got her shrimp, and drank enough to make her unable to walk straight. She leaned on Xavier as the trio made its way from the restaurant down the street to the hotel.

"Your girlfriend is pretty drunk," Xavier mentioned to Anthony.

"She's not my..." Anthony stopped himself before finishing the sentence. "Yeah, she's pretty wasted."

"I'm fine, I'm fine," she said as she trodded along the sidewalk barefoot, her shoes being carried by Anthony. "Just you wait until we get back to the room. Gonna... gonna suck. Gonna suck you! Suck and fuck." Nicole started giggling uncontrollably at herself and poked Xavier in the chest.

"I think you mean Anthony. You want to hold her, dude?" Xavier said to Anthony.

Nicole shook her head. "I'll suck BOTH yer dicks. He said it, I'm not his girlfriend."

Anthony fumed, but faced away from Nicole. They headed around the back of the hotel and used the employee entrance and took the freight elevator up a few floors to tonight's room. Nicole flopped down on the bed and rolled around. "Woo, spinny."

Anthony walked into the bathroom to pee. Xavier sat in the side chair and stared at Nicole. From this angle, he could see right up her hiked-up dress. Nicole raised her head and looked back at him. "Like what you see?"

Xavier smiled. "You're gorgeous."

"Aww!" Nicole whimpered and slowly spread her legs. "You're sweet."

The toilet flushed and Anthony walked out. "Alright, thanks man. Sorry about tonight."

Xavier stood up to leave, to complaints from Nicole. "Where's X going? No, stay, stay!" She managed to get herself upright, but her hair was mussed from rolling around in the bed. "He thinks I'm gorgeous."

Xavier and Anthony exchanged a glare. "It's alright, I have a shift tomorrow, I should be going..." Xavier started to head towards the door.

"I want you both to fuck me." Nicole bluntly blurted out. She felt her face getting flush after saying it, but she meant it.

The two men stared at each other again. "I think you're a little drunk, babe." Anthony said. "I'll get you some water."

"I mean, I want some water. But I also want both of your dicks." Nicole raised her eyebrows repeatedly. "What's wrong? Wasn't the plan to bring Jayla back here anyway?"

Xavier cleared his throat. "I don't want to get between you two."

"No, I'll be in the middle." She contorted her fingers around, miming a finger going in one end of her balled up first, then the other. "You stand on this side and fuck and then he stands over here and gets sucked."