Community College Call Girl Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Xavier chuckled as Anthony returned. "Drink up," he said and handed her the water.

She chugged the glass and set it on the nightstand. "I'll be right back." She ran into the bathroom and quickly peed, before taking off her dress completely. When she walked back out wearing just a thong, the two men were having a quiet, intense conversation. She walked between them and put her hand on Anthony's waist, rubbing his thigh.

"Don't tell me you're JEALOUS!" she smiled as her hand felt his hardening cock through his pants. "You know what I get up to."

"It's different when I can see it." He said, breathing deeply. Nicole tugged at his belt, unsuccessfully trying to take it off. Anthony helped her.

Xavier took a step back, and sat down in the side chair. "How about I stay over here."

"For now," Nicole said as she tugged Anthony's zipper down.

"For now," Xavier repeated, his eyes glued on Nicole.

With Anthony's help Nicole managed to drop his pants down. She wasted no time in taking the full length of his penis in her mouth as she dropped to her knees. She paid special attention to licking every inch of his dick, going as deep as she could in a performative display of her abilities. Her eyes darted between Anthony above her and Xavier in the chair.

Pulling it out for a moment, she gently slapped it against her cheek. "Is this fun for you?" she asked Xavier.

He nodded, but stayed silent. His right hand rested on his upper thigh.

"I'm so horny," she moaned before continuing to blow Anthony. With her left hand free, she rubbed her clit.

"Take it off," Xavier commanded.

Nicole stopped the blowjob again and removed her panties, tossing them on the floor next to Xavier. She stood up and sat on the bed, looked in Anthony eyes, and said "Finger me while I blow you."

She laid back and Anthony gently rubbed circles around her clit. She worked his cock with her hand and mouth, the tip popping in and out as she moaned in pleasure. "I want you," she moaned. "I want you." It was unclear which man she was speaking about.

Xavier slowly undressed, starting with his shoes and socks, then removing his shirt and pants until he was wearing just a pair of boxer briefs, all while enjoying the show.

Anthony noticed this and unbuttoned his dress shirt, his hands leaving Nicole's pussy unstimulated for just a moment. Nicole took matters into her own hands.

"I want you," she repeated again. Xavier stood up and knelt at the edge of the bed, opposite from Anthony, and kissed Nicole's toned calf. He continued up her leg and thigh before reaching his destination, and began to eat her out in earnest.

"Fuck yes!" Nicole moaned, with Anthony's dick in her mouth.

Anthony used his now free hands to hold Nicole's hair back, and gently fucked her mouth. After just a few moments of this, he pulled out and rubbed his cock in her face.

"Gotta go slow," he said. "Almost lost it already."

Nicole chuckled to herself. He hadn't seemed to care before if he blew his load too soon - he wanted to compete with X.

Xavier added his fingers to the mix, slowly thrusting his index and middle finger just past the first knuckle, rubbing up inside of Nicole while maintaining the rhythm with his tongue.

"Oh my god!" Nicole cried out. "Keep going, yes! Make me... Make me cum!"

Anthony's gentle rubbing turned into more forceful slapping. Periodically he dipped his cock back in her mouth for a few thrusts, then wiped his spit-soaked cock on her cheek and face.

Nicole gasped for air. Her abdominal muscles twitched uncontrollably as she rode out a long, intense orgasm. Xavier didn't let up until she stopped shaking.

"Oh my fucking god!" she cried out over and over. "YES!" She panted for air for a few moments. "Please tell me you have condoms."

Anthony grabbed a line of five condoms from his pants pocket and ripped one open. He put one on and then begrudgingly threw the rest towards Xavier, who caught them and did the same.

Nicole flipped over onto all fours, arching her back and presenting her spread backside to Anthony. She looked up at X and licked her lips.

"Give it to me, boys. What are you waiting for?"

Anthony guided his rock hard erection inside of Nicole. Once all the way inside, he held it in deep for a moment and gave Nicole a chance to start blowing Xavier. Nicole was not used to the rubbery taste. She almost always gave bareback blowjobs, even to clients. Some of her normal tricks weren't applicable, so she opted instead to take him deep in her throat over and over.

Once Nicole had gotten into a rhythm with X, Anthony started to fuck her from behind. His hands firmly gripped around Nicole's waist, holding her still while he pumped his cock in and out. Periodically he squeezed her ass cheeks, pulling them apart and brushed his finger along her exposed asshole.

Nicole squirmed as she felt the anal stimulation. Her mouth was too full to object, so she just hoped he wouldn't do anything without asking first.

The short respite and the condom gave Anthony more stamina and he was able to hold off his orgasm a little longer. He built up speed and started to pound her from behind like he had been doing the last few weeks during their hookups. Still, he felt himself getting close and slowed down. "Fuck, you are so hot."

"So hot," Xavier repeated in agreement from the other side of Nicole.

"I want to cum so bad," Anthony moaned.

Nicole took a break from Xavier to catch her breath and object. "Don't cum yet. Don't cum yet."

Anthony nodded and slapped Nicole on the butt. "Yeah. I know."

Xavier looked down at Nicole. "Why don't you want him to cum? I can fuck you."

"Yeah, fuck me... but I want you both to hold on and cum on my face at the end," Nicole pleaded.

"She fucking loves it," Anthony explained. "Total cum slut."

X chuckled. "God damn. Let me have a go, then." He backed up and swapped places with Anthony.

Xavier buried his cock inside of Nicole and went for slow, deep strokes. After a few, he rolled her onto her side and held one leg up so he could get even deeper.

"Fucking yes!" Nicole moaned. Her pussy was so wet now that obscene squelching noises filled the room on almost every stroke.

Anthony removed his condom and gently stroked himself just in front of Nicole's face. Periodically, Nicole flicked her tongue towards him and caught the tip. His left hand rested on the right side of her head, holding her by her hair as he slowly jerked off.

"So fucking hot. So fucking... so fucking hot!" Nicole's voice sounded like she was about to cry. "Give me that cum, baby." She looked up at Anthony and pleaded. "I know you want... Oh my god! I know you want to cum. Give it to me, make me cum with your cum."

He picked up the pace with his strokes, and X did the same from behind her. "You hot little slut," Anthony moaned as he pointed his cock down at her. "Ready to take it?"

"Yes! Oh, oh god, oh yes! Cum on my face!"

Anthony cried out as his first blast landed entirely in her hair. He quickly adjusted his aim as he came, blasting her on the cheeks and nose, splattering his cum all over her face and the bed.

Nicole scrunched her eyes shut as the warm sticky sperm smashed into her pretty face. Simultaneously, her mouth opened involuntarily as she had her second orgasm of the night. Drops of cum flew into her mouth as waves of pleasure went over her body. Xavier slipped out of her pussy as it clamped down hard on him.

"Goddamn," he said, taking a step back to dodge any stray droplets.

Nicole rolled onto her back once Anthony was finished and rubbed her fingers over her face, smearing the cum around. She swallowed what had landed in her mouth and licked her lips for more. "Give me more. I want more," she moaned.

Anthony sat down in the chair and caught his breath, while X peeled the condom off of his dick. "You want more?" he offered.

"I want more," Nicole repeated. "Your turn to cum on my face." Nicole rolled off the bed and clumsily got onto her knees, facing the wrong way.

Xavier stood above her and masturbated. "Over here, darling." It would have been easier for him to walk around, but this way Anthony had the perfect view of her cum facial. Grabbing her hair out of her face, he used it to hold her still while he positioned his cock above her forehead.

"Tell me what you want again," Xavier instructed.

"I want... I want you to cum on my fucking face. Drop that fucking load right on my cum slut face. I want to lick it all off of my- "

"OHHHH!" Nicole was suddenly interrupted by a shout from Xavier as he came. A slowly dripping, very thick, pearly white load dribbled out of Xavier's cock and drizzled her forehead, eyelids, and the bridge of her nose. The thick cum cascaded over her already soiled cheeks and lips. Once he was spent, he pushed his cock between her lips and let her clean it off.

After he was too sensitive, Xavier stepped back and admired his work. "Amazing."

"Am I still gorgeous?" Nicole said, eyes glued shut, her entire face smeared with cum.

"Absolutely. Gorgeous." Xavier said with a chuckle.

--

Xavier left not long after their encounter, but Anthony remained to spend the night. During the night, Nicole and Anthony shared drunken conversations and honest talk and a makeout that was occasionally interrupted by an urgent need to barf. The end result was that they both agreed they were each other's boyfriend and girlfriend, even if they weren't truly exclusive. Nicole also spilled pretty much every detail about her arrangement with Emily that she hadn't already told him.

In the morning, Nicole had Anthony drive her back to her apartment. As he pulled up to the front door of her building, he grabbed her thigh. "Hey, wait. I'm glad that you're my girlfriend."

Nicole smiled and kissed him. "Me too."

"Can you swing by work tomorrow? I want to see you again before next weekend. I know you're usually busy."

Nicole nodded. "Yeah, I can probably do it. I don't think I have any clients until Wednesday."

Anthony kissed her again, then slapped her on the thigh. "Alright, see you then."

Nicole giggled and ran upstairs to tell Jamie everything.

--

Tuesday night came around and Nicole got ready to visit Anthony at work. She opted for a little more casual outfit this time, a longer skirt and a crop top. She stood out a little bit as the bar had an older crowd, but she was only here to see Anthony.

"Hey babe," she said as she walked up to the bar.

Anthony waved and nodded. "You want a drink? I'll just be a minute."

"Sure, not too strong this time though." She leaned in close and whispered. "I'll fuck you sober, you know." The man two stools down looked over at Nicole and undressed her with his eyes. Nicole wondered if he had heard her talking.

Anthony smiled and poured her a glass of house white wine. He pointed at a booth. "I'll be over in a minute."

Nicole sat in the booth and waited, spying on Anthony as he poured a glass of wine for the man at the bar. They talked for quite a while, until he laid down a few bills on the bartop and slid them towards Anthony. Her boyfriend counted them quickly, then slid the bills into his pocket, looking up at Nicole and making eye contact. She looked down at her drink, embarrassed, and pulled her phone out.

He walked over and joined her in the booth. "Hey. How are you today?"

"I'm good, what was that? Are you stealing from the bar now? Won't you get in trouble?" Nicole questioned him.

"It's all good, all good. Don't worry about it. Listen, I've got a special something planned tonight. I think you'll dig it."

"What is it?" Nicole asked.

"Don't worry, I'll show you. Finish your drink first though, no rush."

Nicole slammed the rest of her wine back like a shot. "Let's go, now you've got me curious."

Anthony smiled and shook his head. He walked her to the elevator, not stopping to grab a key this time. They entered the elevator and Anthony pushed the "P" button.

"P? You got us the Penthouse?" Nicole squealed excitedly. "That's a great surprise!"

"Oh, that's just part of it. It's not a true penthouse, anyway, but it's still really nice." Anthony smiled and put his hand on Nicole's lower back. They kissed sweetly until the doors dinged open at the top floor. A small hallway leading to two doors, labeled P1 and P2. He rapped his knuckles on the door labeled P2.

Nicole looked at Anthony strangely. "I wish you told me what was going on."

The door opened and it was the man from the bar. "Welcome," he said and invited them inside. He smiled lecherously at Nicole. "You're very beautiful." The door clicked shut behind them and Nicole's stomach sank.

"Sorry, hi, um... Anthony, can we talk for a minute?" Nicole and Anthony walked towards the window to look at the view of the city.

"Great view, right?" Anthony spoke nonchalantly like nothing was going on.

"Who's this guy?" Nicole changed the subject back to the matter at hand.

"He's going to fuck you. Then I'm going to fuck you. Pretty simple. I thought you were into that?"

Nicole looked shocked. "Did this guy pay you?"

"Yeah, pretty good system, right? He comes around at least once a month but he's sick of the same girls who always hang out. You're way younger and hotter."

"I thought you were my boyfriend, not my pimp." Nicole folded her arms across her chest.

Anthony put his hand on her chin and tilted it upwards, then gave her a peck on the lips. "I can be both. You ready to get started?"

Tears welled up in Nicole's eyes but she held them back. She nodded sheepishly.

Anthony smiled and let go. He walked over to the other guy and said "OK Craig, if you want to wait in the bedroom she'll be ready in a few minutes."

--

Nicole was not in the right emotional headspace to service a client tonight. What she had with Anthony, what she wanted and what until tonight she thought she was getting, was emotional intimacy, in addition to a sex partner. But Anthony was more interested in getting his own cut of her business.

She undressed for the client as he laid on the bed, absentmindedly playing with his half-hard cock. She blew him until he was hard enough, slipped on a condom, and rode him until he came. He squeezed her small perky tits so hard that she thought he might break the skin or give her a bruise.

Before she could get up and use the restroom, Anthony entered the room. Craig rolled onto the other side of the bed, still nude, and watched as her boyfriend roughly repositioned her into the usual doggy style. For a moment he caressed her pussy lips, teasing her clit, until he deemed her sufficiently wet. He entered her, bare this time, and pounded away.

"Fucking take it, take, that, cock, take, that, cock," he repeated through his rapid humping.

Nicole gritted her teeth as she was penetrated roughly. She was disappointed in Anthony and humiliated.

Anthony grabbed the back of her hair and tugged it so she was facing Craig. "Tell him what you like," he said as her ass loudly smacked into him. "Tell him what you want from me."

"Unngh," she moaned as her hair tugged at her scalp. He was going hard and fast, and her body was just now starting to catch up to the situation.

"Gonna fucking bust," he moaned. "Say it!"

"Cum! Fucking cum on my face!"

Anthony bottomed out in her and held it for a second before pulling out. "On your knees. Hurry!" He didn't let go of his grip on her hair and guided her down to the floor. With his right hand he stroked himself off in her face. It didn't take long before she received her usual facial.

"Wow," Craig mused from the bed. He was tugging at his limp cock. "Wow."

"Fuck," Anthony moaned as the last of his semen dripped out over her lips. This time he managed to get more cum over her eyes than anywhere else. "Hundred extra and you can do this next time," Anthony explained to Craig.

--

The next day Nicole showed up to work early for once. Emily had only arrived a few minutes earlier, and the client was still not here.

"Early for once! Glad to see your work ethic is improving," she joked. "How are you?"

Nicole sighed deeply. She looked like she was going to cry. If she wasn't concerned about her makeup, she would have. "Anthony's a jerk."

Emily put a consoling hand on Nicole's shoulder. "Aww, sweetie. I'm sorry. Guys his age can be such jerks. Any age, really. What did he do?"

"Well, he invited me to meet up after work at the hotel again, but this time - "

The doorbell rang.

"That's the client. I'll be right back. We can chat later, OK?"

--

After the client and Nicole finished up, Nicole didn't take her usual shower. She re-dressed and left right after grabbing her cash. Emily finished tidying up the house before locking up. She walked to her car and was buckling her seat belt when her phone rang. It was an unknown number, but that wasn't uncommon for her as a realtor.

"Hello, this is Emily with Orange Grove Realty, how can I help you?"

"Hi Emily. You don't know me, but I've recently become familiar with you. Can we meet up and discuss a business proposition?" The voice on the other end of the line said.

"Sure, I have some time tomorrow. Let me check my calendar and we can schedule something. What is your name?"

"My name is Xavier."

--