Community College Call Girl Ch. 05

Story Info
Nicole tries to start over in a new town.
5.5k words
4.24
5.3k
4
0

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 05/09/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
hg33
hg33
104 Followers

Nicole laid on her back, her hands behind her knees holding her legs in the air as her new boyfriend Marc shoved his half-limp cock in and out of her. She cooed and moaned in an attempt to keep him aroused.

"Just not happening tonight, babe. Sorry." He finally gave up and collapsed on the bed beside her.

Nicole sighed. "Can you... will you go down on me? I'm really horny."

Marc matched her sigh. "I'm really tired. Tomorrow?"

Nicole rolled over and shut her legs. The two had been dating for almost a month, and the sex had dropped off really quickly. To be fair, she really was only with him to have a place to stay.

--

When Nicole first arrived in town, she was sleeping in her car. After suffering through a couple of miserable, terrifying nights, she changed her plan and booked a cheap motel room, but that was terrifying in its own way, and was going to bleed her dry financially. Plan C was to try to hook up with guys and stay at their place. This plan was fairly hit or miss and involved having some really bad sex. She was used to bad sex, just not when she was giving it away for free.

After a few weeks, she found herself at a bar on a Friday night, doing her usual best to get picked up while she swiped through matches on a hookup oriented dating app. She had a full face of makeup, and wore some tiny short shorts and a crop top, even going so far as to stuff her bra a little bit. Ideally, she'd find a cute guy who lived alone and didn't mind a new girl spending the entire weekend at his place. What usually ended up happening was much sadder. They'd usually kick her out at some point in the night or first thing in the morning. One guy had called her a ride while she was still in the bathroom wiping his cum off of her face.

Tonight, as she'd later learn, was her lucky night. She sat down at the bar next to Marc, who was a cute guy in his late twenties wearing a short sleeve checkered shirt and some outdated jeans. His hair was freshly cut, smelled good, and he had a nice smile.

"Hey, do you mind if I take this seat?" she opened as she pulled the stool out next to him.

He turned his attention away from the baseball game on TV and his eyes went wide looking at her. "Oh, go right ahead."

"I'm Nicole," she said, being as forward as she could stand without scaring him away.

"Marc," he said and gave a little wave. "Nice to meet you."

She sat next to him for a minute and watched the game until the bartender came by to take her order. "Oh, I don't know what I even want. I probably shouldn't even drink, I get so crazy. Can I just get some fries?"

The bartender rolled his eyes and turned to punch in her food order. Nicole hoped he hadn't recognized her from last weekend, or worse, decide to card her.

A few minutes later he returned with her food, and dropped off a fresh beer for Marc. "That looks good," she said, pointing at his amber colored beer as she munched on a fry.

"Trade you a sip for a fry," Marc offered, sliding the beer over to her.

Nicole couldn't contain her smile. That was when she knew she had him.

---

That night, Nicole entered Marc's apartment for the first time. Shortly after that, Marc entered Nicole for the first time. They were both decently buzzed from a full night of drinking on Marc's tab and swapping stories, and both were uncontrollably horny. Their clothes littered the floor of his apartment, from the front door of his apartment all the way to his bedroom.

His arms wrapped around her little waist and held her tight as he thrust upwards, pushing the full length of his cock inside her. Nicole moaned as his girthy dick filled her. His hot breath smelling of beer and fried food warmed her ear as he panted for air between nibbles of her earlobe and neck.

They slowly fucked in that position for as long as their muscles could bear, until finally Marc rolled her over onto her back and stood up. Pulling her legs to the side of the bed, he re-entered her and started thrusting much faster than before. Her ankles rested on his shoulders and he kissed the side of her foot while staying inside her.

"You're so fucking hot," he mumbled. His hands held her close to his chest by pulling down on her thighs, while also running his hands over her long smooth legs.

Nicole reached down and subtly rubbed her clit with her middle finger. The combination of self stimulation and Marc's thick member got her close, and she made circles until she brought herself over the edge in a performatively loud, but genuine, orgasm.

Marc beamed in pride watching her get off. However, Nicole was the only one to orgasm that night. After continuing to fuck her in the same position for almost twenty more minutes, he eventually collapsed back on the bed exhausted. "Too much - " he huffed and puffed. "Too much to drink."

Nicole put her hand on his bare chest and cuddled him as they fell asleep.

---

Nicole spent the whole weekend with Marc, going out to restaurants, going on hikes, and just generally hanging out. Each night they went back to his place, had progressively less and less satisfying sex, soon with neither partner cumming before going to sleep. Nicole always offered to finish him off with her mouth, but he always declined. He also seemed to be disinterested in orally pleasuring Nicole, usually having an excuse or stopping after just a few minutes.

Despite the quick drop off in sex, Nicole hung out all week to avoid returning to the gross motel she had called home for far too long. It wasn't until Thursday night that Marc even made a comment about her spending so much time at his place.

"Wow, you've been here a week now," he said as they watched TV and munched on some takeout chicken he had bought them on the way home from work.

"Hmm?" Nicole pretended to be oblivious. "Oh yeah, wow, I guess I have. Is that okay?"

Marc shrugged. "I like having you here."

Nicole smiled. "I like being here."

"So, are you my girlfriend?" Marc asked, avoiding eye contact.

Nicole blushed. "I guess... I mean, yeah, do you want me to be your girlfriend?"

Marc nodded. "I do. I mean, I want you to.. I mean, yeah, uh, be my girlfriend."

Nicole giggled and set down her food. They kissed, which eventually turned into a full fledged makeout, and a repeat performance of the night they met. This time, they both came.

---

As the first week turned into the second and third, things cooled off quickly between Marc and Nicole. Nicole was annoyed at the quick drop off in sex, both in quality and frequency, but she stuck around to have someplace to stay. Marc seemed to be more and more annoyed by her presence with each passing day, especially when he went to work and she stayed home all day. Once, she tried to alleviate this by deep cleaning his whole apartment, but when she didn't repeat the process a few days later and he found dirty dishes in the sink, it led to their first big fight.

She knew her time here was running out and needed to find a job before she was back to living in her car. Staring out the window all night wondering if every shadow was one of the mob guys looking for her was too frightening to bear. She still had some money left from her time working for Emily, but it wouldn't last long, especially if she needed to rent her own place.

She picked up her phone and scrolled through her missed messages. She had let Jamie know what was happening but everyone else was in the dark. Jamie broke the lease on their old place and moved back home when Nicole explained why she left. Her Dad suggested the same, once he saw Jamie moving back in it prompted a rare non-birthday phone call. Nicole tried to get him to send money, but he resisted saying she should move back home. Eventually she talked him into sending a couple hundred bucks.

Sighing deeply, Nicole resigned herself to finding an actual job.

--

Nicole scrolled through the Craigslist job posts. She ruled out anything that seemed like skilled work or a minimum wage, and was left with only a few options.

"Stripper, dancer, bikini bar, dancer..." Nicole thought for a second and shrugged to herself. "Guess I could try stripping."

She phoned up a few of the places and scheduled interviews with two different clubs. The first went horribly. She arrived to the mid-day interview in a professional but sexy outfit, and met with a completely disinterested older man who barely looked up from his computer screen. After a few brief questions he asked for her ID. Once he saw she was only nineteen, he handed it back and said "No thanks, you're not allowed in here. We're topless only and serve liquor. Try the fully nude joint over on Stanton."

That was actually the other place Nicole had already set up an interview for, so she went in with higher hopes. Unfortunately, that didn't pan out either. After meeting with a seemingly drunk club owner, he asked her to climb on the pole and strip for him. Nicole nervously climbed up and spun around the pole a few times before yanking her top off, getting her arm stuck in the shirt. Once her bra covered chest was exposed, the owner made a face. She tried to do a little sexy dance for him and take off some more clothes but he waved his hands and had her stop.

"Sorry sweetie, I don't think so. No tits and you can't dance. Those are kind of the basic requirements to work here."

Nicole almost cried but managed to hold it together until she'd redressed and fast walked to her car. She broke down for a few minutes before heading back home.

Once she had calmed down a bit, she revisited the job hunt, not finding anything. Eventually she went back to previous tabs she left open and saw a bikini bar.

"Bar... not twenty-one." she mumbled to herself. Then she thought for a moment, remembering her friends who worked under the table as waitresses before they were eighteen, and wondered if she could make a similar deal. She could get by without the tiny hourly wage if it meant she could pull in some tips. She took a deep breath and fired off an email with a picture of herself attached. Within the hour, she got a response and set up an interview for the very next morning.

--

When picking out her outfit for the interview, she weighed her options before seeing one of Marc's heavy jackets in the closet. She thought it might show initiative to show up already in a bikini, like she was eager to get to work right away. The trench coat would mean she could stay hidden until she made it inside.

Nicole entered the bar, expecting to see someone, but the sign said they were closed until noon. Still, she was told the meeting was at eleven and finally heeding her Dad's frequent advice, she arrived early to show initiative, so she tried the door. Surprisingly it was open, so cautiously she stepped inside and called out "Hello?"

Her voice echoed slightly through the empty bar, and she couldn't see anyone. The lights were off, save a faint glow coming from the hallway leading to the bathrooms. She walked around the corner, clutching her heavy coat closed to protect her modesty. Her heels clicked on the bare concrete floor, and she nearly lost her step on the way. As she rounded the corner she saw a door slightly ajar and heard a faint rhythmic clapping sound. "Must be the kitchen - " Nicole began thinking to herself, until she peered through the door, which had a glass cutout window and the word "MANAGER" etched into the pane.

Through the door she saw two people having vigorous sex. A tan, heavily tattooed woman who looked to be in her late thirties was bent over a desk, being taken from behind by a man with jeans around one of his ankles. The man seemed extremely pale skinned in comparison to her heavy tan. She had a full sleeve tattoo of various designs on the arm that Nicole could see, as well as multiple back and leg tattoos including a large lower back tribal design. She appeared to be only wearing a red bikini top. They were facing the far right corner of the room, their backs to the door, on the front of the desk with her head between the backside of two flat screen monitors. She nearly knocked them over with her shoulders on every thrust.

"You're so rough today!" the woman complained. Nicole could hear what they were saying as the couple was not being particularly careful about being quiet, but it was muffled.

"Running out of time, I gotta get off. I've got a new girl coming in for an interview soon and I want a clear head before I make any decisions. I haven't busted in two days." The man explained, not slowing his constant hammering on her backside. Her thick but muscular thighs rippled each time his groin made contact with her backside. "Actually," the man continued in a casual tone, "I'm just gonna get close and then finish on your face."

The woman scoffed. "Donnie! I'm working the first shift today." She rested her elbows on the desk and shifted her position slightly.

"What's wrong? I do it all the time." Clap, clap, clap. The constant rhythmic clapping of their bodies colliding continued throughout their conversation. "I came on your face last Tuesday night."

"Yeah, at NIGHT. At your apartment, not in the bar right before my shift starts."

"Mmhhn." The man identified as Donnie grunted disapprovingly. "It'll take too long to finish in your cunt."

"Maybe you wouldn't have trouble getting off if you'd stop jacking off to all that porn back here while everyone else works." Despite the crass argument, her tone still seemed relatively pleasant. It was obvious from their playful bickering that this wasn't the first time they had hooked up.

Donnie countered with a firm slap on her right ass cheek, to which she gasped slightly. "You gonna lecture me about sex in the workplace?" Donnie said, as he added another to the left cheek. The slaps broke their rhythm and he briefly slowed, holding his cock deep inside her for a second before resuming his previous pace. "I know you blow Manuel on the regular. And everyone and their mother has seen you go home with drunks at closing. The chance to hop on the Breanne ride is half the attraction of this shithole."

"That's me, the town slut," she said sarcastically. "Fuck you Donnie! Sounds like you're a little jealous, to be honest." Her voice cracked slightly, the first sign that she might actually be enjoying the encounter.

"Maybe a little. All the more reason for me to mark my territory, you know?" Donnie seemed out of breath. His slight southern accent seemed more pronounced now.

The woman acquiesced to his dirty demand. "Fine. But you have to do all the prep work today."

Donnie seemed to pick up the pace again, with his fingers digging into her hips as the whole desk shook each time she was penetrated. "OK, whatever."

"And I want Friday nights back. This place is dead on Tuesdays. Let me switch with Kara," Breanne added to her negotiation.

"Jesus, fine, whatever." Donnie agreed to her terms, more focused on his own pleasure at this point.

Suddenly, something on the desk fell onto the floor with a loud clatter, startling Nicole. She ducked back into the hallway out of sight, and her heart was pounding. Her nipples were hard. The danger of getting caught plus the transactional nature of the encounter were really working for her. She spent a few seconds catching her breath before being unable to resist another peek. When she did, she saw Breanne had dropped to her knees and Donnie was furiously masturbating.

Resigned to her messy fate, Breanne urged Donnie to make it quick. "Hurry, I want to get my makeup fixed before the regulars show up."

Donnie ran his fingers through Breanne's strawberry blonde hair with dark black roots and grabbed a fistful in the back, holding her head tilted upwards. He aimed his cock downward and shot a thick line of cum over her forehead and the bridge of her nose, some of it dripping over her left eyelid.

Breanne scrunched her face in response, squeezing both her eyes and mouth shut as she flinched from the cumshot. The torrent continued as another rope bounced off her lips and splashed all around her closed mouth and chin. Two more shots coated her cheeks and upper lip with a bit going up her nose. Donnie finished off his orgasm by dabbing the last few drops on a clean part of her forehead, the tip of his dick delicately rubbing against her.

Not until it was over did either party make a sound. Donnie was first, giving a loud contented grunt as he exhaled. He maintained his grip on her hair as he admired his work, slowly stroking his spent cock.

"Jesus Christ Donnie," Breanne complained. "You managed to get my eye, up my nose, and on my top."

"Hat trick, mission accomplished," he said as he slapped his deflating cock head against her semen smeared lips. Breanne wrestled her hair out of his hand and blindly jabbed him on the thigh, just inches from his recently emptied balls.

"Go do all the prep while I clean up," Breanne spat out.

Donnie looked at his watch. "Shit, I gotta interview this chick first. I'll do it after."

"Donnie!" Breanne cried out. "You promised!"

Nicole backed away slowly and went back to the entrance to the bar to wait, pretending like she had just come in.

--

"So, you're new in town?" Donnie asked, looking over the resume Nicole had printed out this morning. It was mostly phony and didn't even fill a page, the only real job experience on there was the realty agency and she really wasn't sure what they'd say if he called to confirm her employment.

"Yeah, I moved up here for school, and uh, to live with my aunt." Nicole was eager to change the subject.

"No restaurant experience, though," Donnie noted.

"No, unfortunately." Nicole sighed, thinking that she was about to be rejected again.

"You know this is a bikini bar, right? All our girls wear two piece uniforms. Micro shorts are OK but we prefer briefs. Generally, the more skin the better, but no nudity or else the cops can shut us down. That OK with you?"

Nicole answered with a nod. "Sure, the ad said it was a bikini bar."

"Great, do you mind modeling for me?" Donnie asked politely.

Nicole nodded and stood up, undoing the clasp of her trenchcoat. She shrugged the heavy jacket onto the chair, revealing her body in a white string bikini. Her nipples poked through the fabric of her top as she readjusted her modest breasts in the bathing suit.

"Oh wow," Donnie remarked. "You know you could have just changed in the bathroom."

Nicole blushed. Why hadn't she thought of that?

"Spin around for me, darlin'," Donnie twirled his finger in the air.

Nicole stood up straight and stuck her butt out slightly as she did a slow spin for the manager.

"Very nice," he commented as she showed off her young body. "You have gorgeous legs."

"Thank you," Nicole said timidly.

"Most of our girls are - " Donnie pantomimed enormous breasts on his chest with his hands. "But it might be nice to have a little variety."

Nicole wasn't sure what to say to that, so she just nodded silently.

"Can you make drinks?"

"I think so," Nicole said without much confidence.

"You think so? Have you tended bar before? I don't see it on your resume."

"Well, no, but - "

"It's harder than you think when there's a noisy crowd. But I could start you off as a barback or a runner. The food sucks but people still order it. Maybe in a few months you can pick up a few things on slow nights."

Nicole nodded along, more enthusiastically now that it sounded like she was getting the job.

"Can I see your ID? I can do the paperwork today, and if you're willing I've got a lunch shift starting soon that I wouldn't mind havin' a helper for."

Nicole gulped. "Um... I didn't bring it."

"You didn't bring your ID to a job interview?" Donnie looked confused, meeting her eyes with his gaze for the first time since she had removed her trench coat.

"I was sorta hoping... maybe this could be an under-the-table sort of deal?"

hg33
hg33
104 Followers
12