Community College Call Girl Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hmm... Why would you wanna do that? They barely tax the tips, you can just under report them. It's easier to do payroll if you're on the books."

"I'm also not exactly twenty-one." Nicole bit her lip and stared at the floor.

"You gotta be twenty-one to work in a bar," Donnie condescendingly explained. "We could lose our license."

Nicole looked like she was going to cry. "I r-really need this job, it's - "

Donnie put his hands up. "Hold on, hold on. It's fine. Half our kitchen is undocumented. Look, just keep quiet about it and don't tell anyone your age." His eyes returned to her legs and flat stomach, making another up and down pass as he ogled her. His plan to take the edge off before the interview didn't seem to fully work. "It would be a shame to let you walk away. We can work something out."

Nicole sighed in relief. "Thank you so much. I really appreciate it." Nicole reached out and shook Donnie's hand.

"My pleasure," he said with a smile.

--

Nicole quickly learned that actually working for a living was hard work. Every time she went back to Marc's apartment, she had sore feet, a sore back, and fell asleep in less than an hour. For once in their relationship, Nicole was the one turning down sex.

Because of her late night schedule, there were days where Nicole didn't even speak to Marc. She spent her afternoons looking for cheap apartments or rooms for rent in preparation for the inevitable breakup.

The girls at work were also, for the most part, unpleasant. Since the bar and restaurant was generally low quality, there were often barely more customers than staff. This meant there was a fierce competition to get the customers, and more importantly their tips.

The worst of her co-workers was Angelina. She wasn't the prettiest, the nicest, or even particularly good at tending bar. But she had the biggest fake tits, and for the clientele of 'Rack 'em Up', that was more than enough. She was aggressive about stealing customers, and wouldn't hesitate to yell in another bartender's face if they did the same to her.

The rest weren't nearly as mean, but they still mostly wanted nothing to do with each other. Shara was the best bartender, which Nicole found out when she hung out after closing one night and sampled free drinks from multiple girls. She too had big fake breasts, but was generally showing the least skin.

Malinda was the gossip and rumor queen. She thought Shara was secretly married, or at least dating someone, and was convinced Paola was a Russian spy. Nicole thought that was very unlikely, especially since Paola was a beautiful Brazilian woman with an extra large rear end. She was friendly to Nicole, but Nicole wasn't sure if Malinda just wanted a new person to gossip with.

Breanne was the shift supervisor, and was generally no nonsense when it came to work. It paid to be on her good side, because getting stuck on weeknights or lunch shifts meant your tips went down the drain. But she was also the biggest flirt, and true to what Nicole had overheard during her encounter with Donnie, she semi frequently went home with customers. She was also the oldest - Malinda said she was over forty, but Nicole heard Breanne say she was thirty-eight.

Then there were the 'Barbies' - three girls who were so interchangeable, Nicole generally thought of them as a single person. Rylee, Sherri, and Kara were all short, young, spray tanned blondes with big boobs. Donnie frequently yelled at them for overpouring drinks, and Breanne often scheduled them on different shifts "to spread out the dumb". They were nice to your face, but if you tried to hold a conversation for more than thirty seconds they'd get bored and look at their phone.

Finally there was Gabbie. She was built like Nicole, but a decade older, and resented the new girl for it. It was too bad, because she got along great with the other girls.

Besides the girls, there was Manuel and Alexandro in the kitchen, and Donnie in the back. He would generally only come out when they were really slammed. Nicole wasn't sure what he really did besides partly own the bar.

Most nights Nicole just brought people food and drinks and acted as a waitress when it was slow, and a barback when it was busy. Almost every night she'd feel wandering hands from a drunk patron grabbing parts of her body. At first she didn't mind - after all, she'd done a lot more for money. But she started to resent the customers, especially when they would grab or touch her and not even leave her a tip at the end of the night. She missed having Emily there to collect her hard earned money for her.

Nicole missed a lot of things about her past life. Most of all, she missed Jamie. When she left, she had gone in such a hurry that she didn't even say goodbye to Jamie. She left an envelope with a full month's rent and an apology letter, and they had only recently reconciled over the phone. But occasionally texting her friend was just not the same when she had become so accustomed to having her next door, or in college, in the same apartment.

One night, Nicole was feeling particularly homesick. She was hanging out by the Manager's office, across from the restroom, with a mop and a bucket on hand just in case someone asked her what she was doing. However, she was telling Jamie everything about her new job, and hearing updates about what was happening back home. She was also talking about how she was saving up for a security deposit on her own place.

Around 12:30, a drunk customer stumbled over to use the bathroom. He eyed Nicole up and down and walked over to her, leaning against the wall to stabilize himself. "Hey you," he said, touching her on the shoulder. He was in his thirties, with strong arms and the rough hands of someone who works outside for a living.

Nicole flinched and backed away. "Can I help you, sir?" she said, barely hiding her contempt.

"You can help me alright. I just saw the prettiest angel and I need to have her in my life."

Nicole rolled her eyes at the pickup line. "We're not allowed to date customers. Sorry. If only."

"My buddy says he banged the old one last month."

"Good for him," Nicole said, looking back down at her phone.

"What's your phone number?" he asked her straight up.

"Like I said, we're not supposed to date customers." Nicole responded, hoping he'd drop it. She looked around for Donnie in his office, but he had already gone home.

"Look. I'll give you twenty bucks if you give me your phone number. I got a bet with my friend."

"A bet? What's the bet?" Nicole raised an eyebrow.

"If I can get your phone number, he'll give me twenty bucks." The man hiccupped.

"What's your name?" Nicole asked the customer.

"Kyle," he responded. "You're Nikki, right?"

"Nicole," she quickly corrected, remembering people from her past she disliked who used to call her that.

"Nicole. I'll give you twenty bucks. Then you win the bet. And I get to have your phone number."

"How about forty bucks?" Nicole pressed her luck.

"So you'll give me your phone number?" Kyle asked, surprised.

"For forty bucks," Nicole repeated.

"Thass too much," he slurred. "For forty bucks I want a phone number and a kiss."

Nicole smiled. "What am I, a hooker?"

"You're too pretty to be a hooker," Kyle said in an attempted compliment.

She laughed heartily. "Thanks, I guess? Whatever, there's nothing wrong with being a hooker anyway."

Kyle seemed intrigued. "You'd sleep with a guy for money?"

Nicole looked behind Kyle to see if anyone was in earshot. "How much you got?"

Kyle fished out his wallet and counted out some bills. "Two hundred fourteen."

Nicole touched Kyle back, dragging her finger on his chest. "Let's talk, Kyle."

--

Nicole knelt down just below the door window in the dark manager's office and sucked on Kyle's surprisingly large cock. Thankfully Donnie had forgotten to lock up before he had left, and Nicole was now able to repurpose it for a quick buck. One hundred and fifty quick bucks, to be precise. They had eventually agreed on a blowjob, plus her phone number for the bet which she still had to give him.

Nicole loved the thrill of selling her body, and a rush of endorphins and adrenaline coursed through her while she fellated the drunk customer. The chance of getting caught and fired was also not low, which only made it hotter for her. The fact that she hadn't been laid in almost two weeks sealed the deal for her, even though she was just servicing him. Once she got home she planned on spending some time vibing herself off while Marc slept in the next room.

Nicole swirled her tongue around Kyle's dick head while stroking the shaft. She teased him, but only for a moment as she wasn't sure how long they'd have before getting caught. She wanted the money but needed to keep the job. She wasted no time in taking his cock deep in her throat, giving Kyle a blowjob worth paying for. She came back up for air gasping, saliva dripping down from her mouth over her chin and onto her chest.

"Fuck, what a mouth on you," Kyle mumbled as he held her head in place. She ran her lips over his sensitive cock head, Kyle's legs twitching in pleasure. Despite her intense effort, it took a long time to bring Kyle close to the edge. It must have been a full ten minutes before he shot his load between Nicole's lips, filling her mouth with his cum. She swallowed dutifully and presented her empty mouth for her customer's approval. "Aaaahh," she said, sticking out her tongue.

"Good... good fuckin' girl," Kyle panted as he leaned against the desk.

--

An exhausted Nicole shut the front door of Marc's apartment quietly, trying not to wake him. But when she flipped on the living room lights, she screamed. He was sitting in the beat up recliner chair facing the door.

"Hey, Nicole."

"Jesus fucking Christ, you scared me. Hi babe." She clutched her chest, wearing a t-shirt and loose fitting shorts over her work bikini. She walked towards the bedroom when Marc stopped her.

"Wait, before you go in there - "

Nicole didn't stop, eager to throw her heavy purse down and hit the bathroom. "Hang on, I just gotta take a - " Nicole stopped when she entered the bedroom. On the bed was a cardboard box with 'Nicole' written on the side, filled to the brim with the stuff she had been keeping at Marc's apartment.

"Uhh," she stammered, staring at the box. She knew what was happening, but was not prepared for the timing.

"I don't think we should see each other anymore," Marc said.

"What!?" Nicole was genuinely shocked, even though it was exactly what she was planning to do in a few weeks.

"We haven't been getting along lately. I never see you, and I think you're just using me for a place to stay."

"Marc, I - " Nicole tried to calm him down but he was on a roll.

"Nicole, no. I want to do this and I want to do this now, or else I might not get the nerve again. We shouldn't see each other anymore." Marc interrupted Nicole and put a hand up.

Nicole cried as she picked up her box and made her way back to the gross motel.

12