Community College

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was wrapped up in jeans, a shirt sweater and a parka as I walked the beach to town, I was once again late as I skipped Music to buy the wetsuit. I hadn't meant to but the water was just too fucking cold to ignore this morning, even a ten-minute hot shower struggled to thaw me out, so I decided to bite the bullet.

The best suit I could find in my size for two hundred dollars was not thermal but it was an Oneil Epic back zip full suit and it would be a damn sight warmer than my bloody shorts! Five cents shy of two hundred dollars lighter I headed to the Library. It really was becoming a home away from home as I settled in reading up on a code matrix that was a year in advance from my current level, but I found if I just ran my eyes over the pages I collected way more information than I had any right to.

A hot girl was waiting for me at lunchtime and I had no idea who she was or how she knew where I hid away to eat my sandwiches, damn I needed to find a new spot, I'd have to use the car until I figured a place out. She was talking as I was walking away it made no difference to her as she just followed along.

She was five ft eight of African American mixed race parentage, she had lovely milk chocolate coloured skin that was captivating along with long tight frizzy curls in browny blonde coloured hair. She had a perfectly beautiful face with brown eyes and a dazzling smile, that was turned into a frown as she worked out I was not listening.

"Hey Asshole!" she growled, what the hell! was I wearing a fucking name tag?

"Excuse me?" I asked,

"Look I'm a Third year here so you should be glad I'm even talking to your first-year ass!" she snapped at about the same time my patience did.

"What the hell do you want Lady?" I snapped back at her,

"Oooh, the baby has a spine after all," she cooed now the condescending bitch, she must have noticed the look on my face, "Look ok I'm sorry I'm just used to being received better," wait did she just blame on me.

I turned the corner to see Helen lurking so I about turned straight into this annoying girl,

"Is there a point to your stalking?" I asked as she winced at that.

"I liked your voice, okay. I need to do a collaboration for this semester's test and I have fallen out with the asshole I was due to sing with," she admitted to me with reluctance

"Jeez, I wonder why someone me with such a sunshine personality would fall out with anybody?" I said laughing,

"Look I just believed I could sing with someone without having to Fuck him for it! Ok sue me." she huffed and turned to leave.

"Wait that's not ok, but why me?" I asked honestly.

"I'm desperate and I saw the video you posted," she said

"Wait what video? I never posted any video?" I said confused as she showed me a video of me singing on Saturday night, luckily it was shit quality and you could barely see it was me, also my voice actually sounded shit!

"What the fuck! how do I take that shit down?" I growled surprising her, "the quality is almost as shit as my voice is on this!."

"You mean you sound better than that? Oh thank Fuck" she sighed, "I mean you were a last resort, all the other assholes were holding out for a blowjob."

"Hey I'd take a blow job or cash, I always accept cash," I said cheeky bitch wanted help for nothing while being rude.

"Oh yeah cash, if you are any good I could go to one hundred at a push?" she said, hmm I could do that.

"Ok, when where and what's the song," I said all business now.

"Wait I will need a trial," she said as of I were asking her, "What? I need to hear you and a trial run if this is to work,"

"Ok so three songs including the final product, yeah that's cool where and when?" I was into the free money, after all, it was half my wetsuit.

So we arranged for that afternoon after my class finished to meet in a studio, Helen was gone and I was ok for the rest of class.

I met up with.... shit I needed to start asking people their names, fuck!

"Where's your guitar kid?" she asked and her two friends laughed along with her,

"Well, I'd need to borrow one, or you guys can keep laughing and you blow yourself a partner!" I snapped and they grew serious, seriously pissed off that is! But her friend lent me a Fender Stratocaster guitar, the nicest electric I had ever held. We once again had the don't break my guitar yadda yadda!

"So what would you like to hear?" I asked trying to lighten them back up

"With that mess of hair, it's Rock right?" her mousy friend asked.

"Anything you like, if I don't know it I could google it," I said and they collapsed into the giggles.

"Fine let's start with a classic," I growled as I kicked off the intro for Fortunate Son,

"Some folks are born made to wave the flag, Hoo, they're red, white and blue, And when the band plays Hail to the Chief, Oooo, They'll point the cannon at you,........."

I was fucking loving this guitar, as I was lost in the classic riffs and strummed chords my fingers flying, my voice rocking out. All good things must come to an end and I looked up to see three pretty faces smiling back at me.

"Wow that's so much better than that video," her friend gushed.

"Shit I'm Amy," the singer introduced herself and I started laughing, "what?"

"Nothing, it's just I met an Amy Saturday night in fact and she liked my singing too," I said laughing again,

"What? Ewww ewww really sluts do that for music really?" Amy asked and I was still laughing as she explained to her friends, who to be fair also found it funny.

"So do you know Broken by Seether feat, Amy Lee," she said playing it, I really like it but couldn't see the point for her, she needed the big part surely. As I pointed this out she said the previous asshole wouldn't give her the bigger role.

"Well, it's cash for me so pick your own song!" I said and she excitedly played me Bring me to Life by Evanescence, now that was her song! While her and her friends sorted themselves out I continued to listen to it as I wouldn't be playing the guitar, they didn't have a spare.

"What's up?" she asked, full of life now

"I've never just sung, what do I do with my hands, Fuck" I said sweating,

"Calm down, look I will get you one to borrow for the actual test, ok just make do - look pretty" she said,

It was not a great first try, admittedly I was all over the place, without the guitar I was lost.

"Stop, stop look I'm sorry but can we try again Monday?" I asked,

"The test Is tomorrow! Tomorrow at six!" she said, Fuck.

"Oh shit I thought it would be class time, I'm sorry you have to ask someone else," I said grabbing my coat to leave,

"Wait what? What the fuck dude why?" she yelled

"I work till 530 then I work out till seven weekends so I'm not available sorry," I said, I reached the door just before she reached me!

"No fucking way working out is more important than my test Asshole!" she snapped pushing me, but I didn't move I'd seen her set herself so I had as well and she just bounced off me.

"What the fuck are you made of white boy! You're like solid steel or something under all those clothes," she said her hands lingering on my chest.

"Like I said if you have told me when it was I could have said no earlier and saved us both some time," I snapped and left the room, I headed for the music instrument shop, just how much were second-hand guitars anyway.

Fuck a secondhand acoustic would be two hundred plus and an electric guitar would start at that plus an amp so no! But she had cunningly followed me here with her friends who knew the owners, who allowed them to use an amp in the shop, leant me a Yamaha two hundred dollar guitar and amp as they liked Amy's voice.

This time they let me count us in with the intro started, I closed my eyes and played, once again everything came together for me this way,

Her voice was ethereal light airy and totally gorgeous just like her as I played the hard rock guitar, before bursting into song this one asking for a rock growl I loved. It was all over too soon as my fingers had to slow down before they wanted to and I released the guitar with my right that wanted more. My smile was alive as I looked up to see what must have added up to thirty people watching us with the door open, I started to laugh as Amy and her band just stared at me.

"Shame you don't play the classic son you have a god-given talent, l would love to hear a classic," the owner said, hint hint.

"You name it I can probably half-ass it for you, sir," I said making him laugh,

"Seriously ask him for fortunate son," the drummer said bouncing from foot to foot enthusiastically

"Would you, could you? It's a bit different than that stuff " he asked eyes wide,

"I hadn't heard that particular song until about thirty minutes ago, so yeah I'll do Lodi sir as I played the other not forty minutes since," I said respectfully

"Please, but use this one," he said handing me a black Gibson Custom Les Paul guitar worth seven thousand dollars and plugged it into a Bogmor Shiva kt88 valve amp worth three thousand dollars! Ffs, I suppose it was good for the shop with so many people watching.

With wide eyes, I stroked the Gibson like a virgin on my wedding night and I started to play....

"Just about a year ago, I set out on the road, Seeking my fame and fortune, Lookin for a pot of gold...."

I was in love with this guitar my fingers felt like they were making love to it rather than playing it, to me the singing was superfluous to the majestic noise coming from it, as I looked up I was met with a sea of happy smiling faces, all except a pissed off Helen whom I ignored.

"One more son," the owner's wife said smiling at her husband with the glistening eyes

"He made her sing," he said obviously as in love with the Gibson as I now was.

"Choose one more then sir, for the privilege of being allowed to play her," I said reverently

"Can you manage Hotel California,' he asked "I would love to hear her sing that," meaning the guitar.

"I'd be honoured," I said as I closed my eyes and began the intro, it did seem even better coming from her but the words came out unbidden anyway not to be outdone.

On a dark desert highway, cool wind in my hair, warm smell of colitas, rising up through the air......"

It flowed effortlessly out of me as my fingers flew on their own, making her sing better than I'd ever played before, the Gibson was completely flawless and tears were in my eyes, it was a religious experience for an atheist. When I looked up I wasn't the only one as they were all clapping now, I handed him the guitar back as an uncle would hand his niece to her father.

"You are welcome here day or night son that was amazing," he said as he went to put her safely away.

"You have made an old couple very happy here son," his wife said hugging me,

"Is there a back way out," I whispered to her and she chuckled as she led me down a corridor and out through a back door, "how can you be so shy with that face and that talent?" she chuckled.

"Just a gift I guess," I said winking as I walked quickly away towards the beach.

As I rounded the last corner onto the beach, Helen appeared ahead of me,

"Really same story different day, didn't think I'd catch on?" she asked angrily

"Just not bothered either way is all," I said as I stepped around her,

"Excuse me! You skip my classes all week, dodge rehearsals and now say that to me!" she snapped

"I'm not going to be able to sing at your pageant, I'm sorry," I said stepping around her.

"Why? Why the sudden change, what could possibly have upset you? Is it your StepMother?" she asked hurriedly,

"No, it's just holding people to too high standards I guess," I said

"What the FUCK do you mean by that?" she was mightily pissed now as flames shot metaphorically out of her blazing eyes.

"Just thought you were an Angel, but you're just an old groupie whore!" I said far angrier than I had any right to be, she flinched back as if slapped as tears came to her eyes, I almost caved then but I thought they could be from her gagging on that useless asshole's cock and my anger came back white hot.

"You were there, that was you Saturday, I was leaving and just caught a flash," she said sadly

"I bet you caught more than a flash," I jabbed and walked off, she didn't stop me again.

I stomped along that beach, breaking into a run, running passed my stop I just kept running tears flowing down my face, why did she have to be a whore! I know she wasn't for me but fuck it! She was my Goddess a woman who was good, pure but then she wasn't, it was a lie and they all Fucking lied as I Roared into the night over again until it was just a scream nothing more.

I was still up early in the morning as I had the wetsuit now and I lasted a good hour easily which somehow lifted my spirits. It was a good job too as we were now being watched with more care and my breakfast was toast, there was no packed lunch, old Nan bless her looked heartbroken as I hugged her whispering it was ok.

I was exhausted from my two-hour swim that evening and a small meal of a cold-cut sandwich did me very little good, so I threw on jeans t-shirt sweater and my parka and headed into town, I had just earned one hundred dollars I could not starve.

I was in In the diner grabbing a burger and fries when Amy her friends and a few others came in,

"Genuinely thought you'd be at the RoadHouse tonight," Amy said as she slid uninvited into my booth,

"Why? I've been there like once." I laughed at the looks on their faces,

"Seriously we thought you were a regular or something," her friend said,

"Nope." I wanted to eat in peace and then go to bed,

Just as I was about to explain this to them my phone rang! What the fuck it hadn't done that before I thought smiling to myself, It was Juan

"Hey buddy, is there a problem with tomorrow?" I asked hoping not, I couldn't use the car,

"Nope, we are just heading to the Roadhouse as there's a competition tonight, five hundred dollars first prize! Should be a good crowd," he said laughing

"I bet, cool I'll see you at seven then dude," I said about to hang up,

"Wait Hector is already there, the owner wants an appearance from you, if you do we drink free all night long baby!" he said, ah now it made a bit more sense.

"Sorry dude not interested, I'm eating a burger and I'm out for the night, I'm knackered my friend," I said as I hung up.

"Seriously they ask you to show up for a five hundred dollar purse and you need to sleeeeeeep!" Amy screeched

"If I ever were to win I'm underage so he can dodge paying, it's why I haven't taken him up on his offer so far," I said truthfully,

"Wow, that's a cynical outlook," her drummer said.

"When you've been fucked over as many times as I have, then you get an opinion!" I snapped

"Sheesh no need to be rude," someone said. But I was passed caring

"Look my first burger out and you're spoiling it! I thought third years were too cool to sit with first years!" I snapped.

"Fuck you!" X three with a few other mumbles added for good measure left me in silence until my phone rang again!

"WHAT?" I shouted.

"Wow sorry. Look the owner has guaranteed to pay up if you win, he said he has an old electric guitar that was left here a year or more ago that you can have win or lose for just two songs meeho." Juan said smiling, I could feel him fucking smiling at me down the phone, he knew the guitar would do it

"Fuck I'm at the diner off main, honk when you're,...." I was interrupted by his car horn from outside.

As I paid the check Amy walked up, "You had better win Pretty boy and I want to see a video! A clear video this time and not of Amy you pervert!" she said and damn if she hadn't ruined my joke.

I was there in fifteen minutes, they'd already started but apparently, my name was down for second last, a great spot. The guitar was surprisingly nice, it was an Epiphone Les Paul modern in graphite black. Holy fuck this was a seven-hundred-dollar guitar this must be a joke. I looked at the smiling manager,

"Listen, kid, I'm not an asshole I do know talent when I see it so if I can be nice to you for free, it was left here so be it. Also, if you win you collect the same as if you play I pay ok?" he said holding his hand out

"Seriously this is nice, even if it sounds shit it's worth repairing," I said honestly

"It should sound fine now ones touched it, I moved it back to my office as soon as it was left but they never came back so fuck them it's yours," he said smiling as my eyes lit up. Ignoring everyone else I tuned it and he was right it was nowhere the Les Paul I played last night but it was seriously Nice.

A real cutie brought me a bottle of Budweiser,

"What do you want to hear?" I asked him,

"Greatness kid, you are Great just show it, the voice the talent, showcase it, what song does that?" he asked seriously.

"Hotel California for the guitar but the vocals are meh! Blaze of Glory by Jon Bon Jovi, Jeff Beck's solo is Amazing and the vocals pop too." I said and he was already agreeing.

So I drank the beer and joined Juan and the gang outside, I looked out and saw Helen with, holy shit she was with my wicked StepMother, who looked fucking Hot in a dress much too nice for this dive. They were just talking together enjoying the music, Fuck was it all a set-up! that bitch!

I cooled off as Juan saw my anger and turned it around making me laugh

"What if she wouldn't know what meeho looks like, what if she was a groupie back in the day? Take her backstage let the bitch blow you and video the whole Fucking thing!" Huan said possessed, my good-natured friend was a few too many free drinks in.

I watched them out of the corner of my eye, the asshole from the last time was hovering getting nowhere but blown out, he can't be allowed to try for the five hundred, was he? Now it made sense he was a prick stealing money, yes I would so fuck him over!

A very cute girl brought me another beer only to have it disappear under he's not drinking! From a harsh Cacophony of men surrounding me.

When it was my turn I walked up right on stage forcing myself to smile, this was a performance and Juan had given me the script, yes bitch Karma is your sister!

I grabbed the poor man's Les Paul and smiled at the baying audience, hardly any knew me and all the others wanted the fool off the stage, fuck them too baby, let's show them. I was smiling so wide now as I hit the power intro, they fell silent to the tune my baby was singing and I closed my eyes as the music came out,

"I wake up in the morning, And I raise my weary head I got an old coat for a pillow And the earth was last night's bed I don't know where I'm going Only God knows where I've been I'm a devil on the run A six gun lover A candle in the wind.........."

That split second when the room was silent except for my voice was electricity running the main line through my veins, everything after that was pure unadulterated perfection, I'd never had sex but how could anything compete with that? I was set alight my voice growled seeking the notes as my fingers blurred on my beautiful new guitar, nothing could touch me Fuck! the world could burn as I felt truly alive.

I came out of my trance to noise! A wall of applause cheers shouts screams, all hit me like a tidal wave, I flinched back but forced myself to stand straight, as hard as any fight the academy had put me through but I stood tall arms aloft smiling.

When I looked across Helen and the asshole had gone leaving my wicked bitch of a StepMother staring at me as if she was in heat! Fuck me it couldn't be true could it, I smiled directly at her and she melted.

The calls for more stopped me as I left the stage and the owner walked up "pussy ran scared kid you won" he growled as he led me back on stage and gave me five hundred dollars leaving me to sing one more before the house band played, poor bastards.