Community Project

Story Info
A ladies sex group.
5.2k words
3.56
31.2k
22
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Suburb
Suburb
1,024 Followers

This story, as is all stories, isn't written for everyone. If you enjoyed it, thank you very much and you're welcome. If not, thank you for visiting.

*****

Ben and I were walking along the boardwalk watching the people on the beach and looking in shops. We did this a lot. We lived just a few blocks inland and we ate along here often. Not fast tourist food but wholesome meals. We got in that habit long ago. We knew most of the shop owners and restaurant service people. It was a typical day and we were in shorts and tops and there was always a breeze. We held hands about half the time and got smiles from a lot of people. We're in our mid-40's. There wasn't anybody real close that could hear and I wanted to ask Ben something.

I said, "Ben, what do you think about me having an affair?"

He didn't say anything for a few moments then he said, "Bria, what the hell are you talking about?"

I stopped and said, "Don't say hell to me. I didn't say I was having an affair, I asked what you think about me having one."

He said, "What are you talking about?"

"Well," I said. "It's not actually about an affair it's more about having sex with someone else. We've never discussed that so I thought I would ask."

"Bria," he said. "Could you please tell me what this is about?"

"I'm not supposed to give out any details but I'm sure some of the other husbands must know something," I said. "There's a small ladies group. Actually just some wives. There's a gentleman who isn't married that does a lot for the community. They've banded together to supply him with some companionship and I've been invited to participate."

"Bria," he said. "Have you ever actually seen a severely beaten community gentleman close up? Do you know how badly blood and gore shocks a person's senses? It's not a pretty sight and certainly not for ladies. That's why it mostly happens in back alleys and parking lots."

I laughed out loud and said, "Thank you Ben! My knight in shining armor. You say you love me in such sweet ways. Ok, no nookie for the gentleman."

"Who is this gentleman?" He said.

"I don't know," I said. "I won't know unless I agree to meet him. She said I could say no any time after that. I did get the impression that they thought I knew him. I would imagine you do too. You know a couple of years ago I heard about a guy that was supplying semen to a clinic and he used a condom with his lady friends to achieve that. Maybe it's him. I don't think he supplies a clinic because they do that under controlled conditions. He gets the ladies that way I guess. It's a pretty good come on."

"I could do that," he said. "Do you think he needs a partner?"

"Now there's an idea," I said. "I could be one of his partners too. He has to be using a condom so he wouldn't actually touch me with his instrument of great pleasure."

He ignored me and said, "I'd love to know who it is. If you can say no later why don't you agree for the moment and get some more information. I mean, if you want to."

"I do," I said. "I'm as curious as you are. I'm not going to tell you who asked me. She's a friend of mine and it was in private. I'll let you know how I do."

My friend's name is Hayley. We were in college together. I saw her that Saturday and agreed and she explained what they usually did but didn't tell me who it is yet and I didn't press her on it. Ben and I were out walking because he sits a lot. He works as a purchasing agent in a manufacturing plant and that's a lot of phone and computer work.

I said, "I saw my friend. She said it's not like I just go jump in the sack with him. He's a gentleman and we have lunch or an early dinner at his house and get to know each other in a personal way but not pertinent information about family, etc. More like 'I like you or I don't like you'. Wine, a little dancing maybe. Some kissing but nothing beyond that other than an intimate air about us. She said some sexy clothes would be appropriate. If that goes good then the next time the same with the wine but relaxing on a wide fainting couch or porch lounge with some intimate touching and what they used to call 'petting' with maybe some orgasms. After that one it's nudity and have a go. It may take two or three weeks to get to that."

"He seems careful," Ben said. "I guess that's about the way I would do it. He's protecting himself and probably you too. Two or three weeks is a long time to wait."

"He's not sitting around waiting," I said. "The other ladies visit on a regular basis. I'm supposing he has a visitor about every four or five days so it's in between those. He must love the variety. She said he's quite adequate for the task. I think she's one of his conquests."

"He doesn't sound dangerous," he said. "Maybe I could just break an arm or two rather than bludgeon him senseless. So, you're saying if you wore something sexy and had some wine and maybe got kissed and danced we could find out who it is?"

"No," I said. "We couldn't find out who he is. I could find out who he is but not you. It's private. I'm not going to break that trust and I'm not going to give you enough clues to figure it out."

"Are you going to find out?" He said.

"It's not my decision yet," I said. "It's your decision first and if you say go ahead then it becomes my decision and I'll think about it then."

"I don't mind the wine and dancing and but I'm not sure about the kissing," he said.

"How about you showing me the kissing you'll be comfortable with in bed tonight," I said.

In bed Ben gave me some sample kisses but he was used to our kisses and probably didn't realize how good they got to be then said if I wanted to do the next step it was ok with him. I figure he thought he could get who it was out of me. This could be a fun thing so I decided to go ahead. I called Hayley and she set it up and called me back.

***

Two days later in the middle of the afternoon I got in the car and started out. I looped a block a couple of times and did it again a few streets later and Ben wasn't following. I told Ben I could dress sexy up and down or in the middle and he said up and down please so I put on a short silky type dress with an open back with ties around the neck and waist. My side's and the sides of my breasts were visible with my nipples pushing out a little and my back was bare to the top of my buns except for the ties. No bra and no pants and great views of my inner thighs. My dress pulled up a little when I sat down but not enough to see all the way in. The whole dress was a little loose and the skirt part wasn't tight at all.

I knew him. Not all that personally, just an acquaintance. His name is Brimmer and he said to call him Brim. He knew my name so we started right off on a friendly level. He runs a neighborhood clinic and is literally too busy for family life. When I got home Ben didn't immediately ask but I could see he was a little nervous and chomping at the bit. I changed right away so he didn't fully see what I wore.

I got something to sip and took pity on him and said, "Get comfortable and I'll tell you all about it."

He quick sat next to me on the sofa and got his feet up and waited. I said, "He's not too tall and not too short and he's a little older than us. Nice and trim. His house is beautiful, very plush in a calm way. He had wine chilled and we talked a little and he opened it and we had a glass. He sat in a nice chair almost facing but off just a little. Probably so he wouldn't be seen to be trying to look right up between my thighs. The wine was absolutely delicious and he had very nice little thin crackers we munched on. I wore a short dress so he could get a lot of oblique views of my thighs. Since he was slightly off to the side I could open my legs while my ankles were crossed and it looked normal and he could see the inside of my thighs more.

"All I had on was a dress that was like an apron but it did go all the way around my hips. No bra and my nipples were noticeable as was the side of my breasts so that was the dress sexy part. I think it worked great. He asked if I would like to dance and I said 'yes, I would love to' and he turned the lights down and the music was already on, nice slow orchestra. We danced around, neck and waist instead of hands out but he didn't press in much. I didn't wear pants so when he did I could feel form and substance and I suppose I gave him a nice place to let it rest and stay warm. I could actually feel it rubbing against the inside of one hip then the other. We kissed about like you suggested. Once it got a little more passionate and we did press against each other more when our tongues met.

"I'm glad I didn't wear pants, they would have gotten wet. As it was the air helped evaporate most of it away although I did sit with my legs open a bit more and I'm sure he noticed. Of course he made it quite plain that he was enjoying me with his reactions. He is quite adequate. I barely remember his hand on my bare skin just above my buns because of that other distraction while dancing. I think he enjoyed my bare back a lot. Once I thought he was going to undo the tie around my neck. My dress would float right down around my waist to the other tie and he would have my breasts. If he undid that one I would be nude except for my shoes. That thought had me breathing a little hard. Him, shall we say, 'filling me with his presence', and one hand high on my back and the other at my buns, both on bare skin, and kissing me with a little tongue and me thinking he was going to untie my dress at the top was very exciting. I'm not sure he didn't get a couple of fingertips inside the back of my dress with his lower hand."

Ben was breathing a little hard himself. He was fairly excited too. He was quiet so I got an arm behind him on his waist and hugged him. His shorts were really stretched up so I got my other hand on him and let my fingers play lightly. I thought I might get him to bed earlier than normal and we could dispense with some of our excitement. I didn't tell Brim I wouldn't be back so I guess another decision would be made. I don't think Ben would like someone petting me and giving me orgasms. That was quite different than this afternoons tryst. I decided not to bring it up and let him decided or just let it fade away. Personally it sounded like a lot of fun for me and Brim. It's something most married people never get to do. I do have a responsibility here so leaving it with Ben was comforting.

Bedtime became an absolute sexual frenzy. Ben couldn't get enough and I was trying to remain proper while dishing it out, as they say. Ben had a second orgasm shortly after midnight and another one just before dawn. I can't remember the last time he had a threesome. I wasn't sore even after Ben's hurried and more violent thrusting but after he left I still had some excitement to dispense with and did so with great skill.

At the end of the weekend Ben and I were doing vegetable chores in the kitchen. He said, "I wanted to make a point and I don't know how but let me try. Even through our solid married relationship I still recognize a woman's right to her own body and what happens to it. To that end and barring any changes to our past or future relationship and noting how much you enjoyed the first meeting with Mr. Community person I would not be adverse to any decision you might make as to the second session. Not session, more like rendezvous. Yes, rendezvous."

"It did kind of turn us on, didn't it," I said. "Are you sure you wouldn't mind his fingers intertwining where yours intertwine and there's no telling how much more he might do with his fingers. I guess it depends on habit."

"It was like an erotic bomb hit us." He said. "Don't forget your finger habits. He might not be expecting that."

"I'll call my friend and ask her what I should wear," I said. "She'll let me know when."

***

Hayley set it up for early evening and suggested I wear things to take off easily, a full set. I wore a blouse that had buttons from the bottom of my breasts up, the rest just hung down and would open up to show my stomach and belly button when I moved around. My bra hooked in front. Stretch waist, short flair skirt with black open leg knit pants. It was a Friday. I arrived soon after seven. Brim was visibly delighted to see me. We had wine straight away and danced a little before retiring to the retiring couch. It was a truly wonderful time virtually every minute and I arrived back home after ten. It seemed I only just left but I remembered everything in great detail. Ben was still up and I kept on what I wore and he joined me on the sofa quite quickly. We kissed and he had wine ready for me and he waited anxiously.

I said, "He was a perfect lover, as far as it went of course. We started with wine and some dancing but reclined quickly. I think we both wanted to hurry to that. I tilted half on my back and he put his arms around my waist and was pressing half on me and we melted into each other and kissed and it was highly erotic immediately. I just couldn't help it and lifted my knee and my skirt literally fell down my thighs. After we kissed he looked down my body and there was a nice view between my legs of my pants stretched up against my valley.

"I didn't think he could wait but he was a gentleman and chose to arouse me gently. His fingers instead slowly found my buttons and started undoing them letting his hand rest against my breasts here and there. When he finished the last button he was right at the expanse from the bottom of my bra to the top of my skirt and he made sure to lightly run his fingers everywhere. I think he already noted my pubic hair running from my naval down into my skirt and he stroked me there several times. He was doing a masterful job of building my passion but I wanted to do my part so I unhooked my bra and it jumped open and my breasts simply burst out. He giggled and I think I blushed.

"He settled right down on my breasts with his lips and tongue. Wow, what a thrill. He spent several minutes on my breasts and made love to my nipples in the most erotic way. I'm not sure what he actually did with them in his mouth for it to feel that way. While he was distracted I reached down and wrapped him about in the middle. He thrust up through my hand. What muscles he had. And power. I could only imagine what he would feel like inside. I didn't want to let go. It jumped in my hand several times with a little force. We did that for about ten minutes before we could stop. We were almost embarrassed at ourselves.

"I got his top off and sucked on his nipples. He loved that. I pulled on him every time I sucked. He loved that too. About that time I thought I should get involved more so I pushed his shorts down and off his feet and I had a fully nude man on my hands. He literally ate me down my front pushing my skirt and pants down as he went. I wanted to give him some reluctance so I pulled my knees up a little and held my thighs closed. He took my skirt and pants off. He had the longest tongue and it was so wide. He sensed my reluctance and bore right between my thighs towards my clit with his tongue and lips and hot breath. He didn't try to open my thighs but used his tongue to gain his conquest. I slowly relented and he sucked the tip of my clit in his mouth and I went bonkers thrusting my hips up. I had an orgasm right then. I might have squeezed him so tight it hurt but he didn't say anything. He caught me unawares with that.

"We were both nude stretched out with him on my breasts again and I still had him about mid-way. Ben, I actually thought to myself, 'what a wonderful dick'. Can you imagine? I've thought of it that way ever since. It certainly wasn't a penis or a cock. It was a working dick. You have one of those. I'm not sure all men do. He looked up in my eyes and asked could he play with my vagina. I smiled wider and his hand slid down my front while his lips went to my nipples again. I felt one then two fingers playing around the entrance. He knew exactly where it was most sensitive. All of a sudden a single finger plunged way in spreading my entrance and exited quickly. I wasn't quite stunned but I took a deep breath.

"Then he did it again. That felt so good. He could have entered me with his dick and I would have let him. Again and again. Then it changed and He had two fingers in my vagina and didn't stop. I closed my eyes and lay my head back and he sucked on my nipples and plunged his fingers in me relentlessly. For about thirty or forty times and at the end he used three fingers grouped tightly. All this time he was massaging my recovered clit with his thumb and I came again and bounced all over the place. This may be difficult for you but I'm now an enlightened woman. After I recovered I turned him on his back and got his dick in my mouth and started giving him fellatio.

"I simply couldn't help myself. I think I performed perfectly. He had a supreme orgasm with lots of semen and accompanying language, some of which was very descriptive. Another wow. I seemed to do everything normal and he was quite satisfied. I suppose you know you're in for some new episodes in our sexual adventures. My advice is to make semen. We refreshed and said goodnight. I didn't say no as yet. I thought you might enjoy thinking about what will happen on the next visit, and the next one and the next one and the next one. Ben, I would be quite happy having sex with just you and I would be quite happy having sex with just you and him."

Ben was very turned on and got me right there on the sofa for almost forty minutes. He had an explosive orgasm and couldn't stop when it was over. Frankly, I needed it as much as he did. When we went to bed we started again. We both woke up spooning and at it again and had to stop so he could get to work on time. I kept going after he left and didn't really get some relief until early afternoon. I stood at the window and watched men walking along the street squeezing myself. When Ben came home we started again before dinner and took a shower after dinner and tried to act normal. We got to sleep about eleven and woke up normally and started our day. I did watch the men along the street in the afternoon again.

As soon as we could get enough of each other in the traditional way I started fellatio on Ben. I had resisted all these years even allowing him to perform oral on me. I was wrong and was intending on bringing him up to date and he was very cooperative.

About a week later Ben said, "Bria, with the reaction you had I would recommend you go ahead if you would like. I don't see any down side and I do see some very good advantages. You can teach him what I teach you and you can teach me what he teaches you. We'll all three have the advantages."

That made an enormous amount of sense to me and I could see the obvious advantages so I called Hayley and she was gushing over the phone. She called back in a few hours and said Brim was gushing too and we set up a date and time. Brim seemed to be almost the same size as Ben but somehow he seemed to be able to pull his hips back and push his dick out further which made quite a difference although I hadn't as yet experienced the effect. I asked Hayley about it and she made a comment about the effect on the clit because he could put it out in front and I knew that was it.

***

When Ben kissed me before I left he was as hard as a rock and standing up high. He was almost out of his pants. I hated to leave him in that state but I knew he would have a good time while I was gone. The wine Brim had was a little stronger but I loved it, wonderful taste. We kissed and disrobed each other. When I got home Ben was asleep in his chair. Poor baby, the excitement was just too much for him or he wore himself out. I woke him as gently as I could and he looked at me and broke out in the biggest smile. We were so happy to see each other. I reached for his hand and turned it palm up and deposited my pants, draping them over his fingers. His eyes were sparkling. We went to the kitchen for some cookies, a nightly habit, and he spotted my bra across my small purse on a chair and sparkled again.

Suburb
Suburb
1,024 Followers
12