Community Project

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Back on the sofa, after we got settled, I said, "He is a wondrously sexy man like you are. After some of the best wine I've tasted he hugged me from behind and slid his hands up under my top on my bra. I could feel him in back. He unhooked my bra and slipped my top and bra off. He took his top off then he took his shorts off. I had a fully nude man against me. He pushed my shorts down along with my pants and let them flutter down to the floor. I acted like a lady and kicked them off to the side and almost immediately felt his dick between my buns. Not vertical but straight in. We've never had anal and I didn't know if he was going to or not. He was right against the opening. Both his hands slipped down in my valley and pulled and I felt him pressing harder in back.

"Just for future reference I should say it was not an unpleasant feeling. I opened my legs more and he ranged all over me with his fingers. With the wine it was a floating feeling. He bent me backwards over the arm of his sofa and my head was down on the sofa cushion and my buns were up on the arm. I had an extraordinary view in that position. He kneeled on a big pillow at the end of the sofa and bent my legs back and out and my whole crotch was fully open and his face was right there. I saw his tongue coming and I pushed my vagina out for him and waited.

"He went right in my vagina and I felt his lips around the entrance and his tongue starting to rotate and curl up and down against the inside walls. The erotic effect was wildly unusual and satisfying. A dick can't do that. He sucked on my clit and tongued my vagina for the longest time, swapping at exactly the right moment. I had a wonderful quiet orgasm while he was on my clit and he immediately switched back to my vagina. The sexual highs were flowing between us like the scents. We stopped for some fresh wine and he changed the music and we walked around the house to loosen up. His bedroom had the most wonderful hand carved bed. We got on the bed on our sides facing each other. It was one of those moments we have. We knew what we were going to do and couldn't stop but were trying to be polite.

"He moved over and I felt his dick against me for the first time. I had this surprising thrill chill shaking itself down my body. My breasts pushed out and my legs opened and my stomach sucked in and my vagina pushed out for more of him. We kissed and this time I didn't get his dick in my hand. I tilted over on my back with him following. He was between my thighs and settling and I remember his chest floating right down on my nipples. I didn't feel his dick anymore. I think he was holding it back. We adjusted a few times and he tilted his head and we kissed and I felt it. Right at my vagina entrance. He paused and it slid in about half way and he stopped there. We kept kissing. I had both arms around his neck and he was under both shoulders.

"It was classic. Ben, I absolutely got lost in the moment. It felt so much like you I didn't want to ever stop. He was biting my lips and kissing my eyes and he started thrusting with little thrusts. In and back a little ways and in more and back a little ways. He was stretching me some but only because I was squeezing. I wanted him to have the full effect on his dick. After a long time I felt him striking me with his balls against the bottom of my buns and he began thrusting fully in and out but not too fast. I had two orgasms. I think he did something different for a while but I couldn't tell what. That's what caused one of the orgasms. They just built right up and overwhelmed me. He didn't orgasm yet so I didn't get any of his semen at that point.

"He seemed to know just what to do at the proper time like you do so it's not an adjustment to what I like. He knows a lot of what you know. A long time later we stopped and rested with more of his wine then he lay back and I got on top. He had a long very soft feather and ran it under between my thighs and slowly pulled it out a few times. By that time my vagina was twitchy and a lot wetter. Before I knew it I had him in me and was thrusting with my breasts swinging around teasing his eyes. He ran the soft feather around my breasts and down in my crotch while I was thrusting and around on my backside across and up between my buns. It was so erotic I thought I might be running down on his dick and on the bed.

"I gave him a long orgasm and his semen did run out and down on his dick. He smiled afterwards and we considered it our trophy. We took a shower and dried each other and got dressed. He treated me so lovingly the whole time and there never seemed to be a misstep."

I know it was difficult but we went to sleep and waited until the next evening so Ben could hold forth. I was right, he truly has a dick and between Ben and Brim I was excessively pleased with myself. I stopped to see Hayley one day and we had a talk and several days later I stopped in again and we had another talk.

That evening in bed I said, "Ben. Something interesting has developed. I asked my friend if the ladies group might like to have another man join in. She said she would ask. There are a total of six ladies, including me. My friend is one of them. She said they all were positive about it. Of course you're the one we were talking about. She said if you agreed she would have a talk with you. The ladies then, one at a time, would visit with you and go through about the same three things I did with the community gentleman. Of course I wouldn't be home."

Ben went shopping and updated his wardrobe and got several sexy sheet sets and other items. I'm taking some night time courses for my masters at a local college in the evenings so Hayley is scheduling time with Ben for the ladies to coincide with that and I also bowl in the evenings regularly. Hayley will be his first. He describes his visits in great detail and I was thrilled beyond belief at how it felt listening to him describe having sex with the ladies. He still doesn't know Brimmer or even his name. Hayley tells me about her meetings with Ben. She gives details like when she tells her husband. When she described her third meeting with Ben it was absolutely embarrassing to hear. The things they did together.

12