All Comments on 'Community Property'

by StangStar06

Sort by:
  • 263 Comments (Page 2)
Indy22Indy22almost 12 years ago
To Anonymous, titled Anons.

I'm bored today. And there are no new stories so I thought I would come back and see whatever happened in this thread.

I don't know if you noticed but your post didn't make any headway. Even though you used logic to support your point in the next post the same anon used a form deflection to avoid your argument.

After reading the series of posts for this story I noticed multiple people have presented similar arguments to yours. But each time instead of addressing and trying to dispute those arguments this anon used deflection instead of defense.

I remember debate class many years ago. I always hoped to get the other side to use deflection. Because once they did you knew that if you didn't give in to the emotional side, you had won the debate. Of course in school that meant an A. Here it really doesn't mean anything.

Trying to argue with this Anon, and I believe it is probably just one who floats around from story to story, is just a waste of time. He will never get it. Let's face it; if logic and intelligence was a gun his he wouldn't have any ammunition.

I liked your approach to your post. For those with just a little intelligence it should be effective in getting your point across.

I post under a name for exactly the reason you stated. So people can identify my postings. I don’t use a screen name for notoriety. Whether people like me or respect me on a site will have no bearing to my happiness.

I don't care if others like or dislike a story or an author. That's their right.

It just seems to me that a decent human being should be thankful when someone does something for them.

These authors, good or bad submit stories that we get to read for free. The only thing they get for satisfaction is the feedback from us. So we should at least have the courtesy to be respectful.

As far as the anonymous feedback goes, yeah the authors could turn that off and some like JPB have done so. And guess what, most of his posts make good points. The problem is that there are a lot of rational posts both positive and negative from some anons and those would be missed.

Agree with me or not, it makes me no difference. Like I said, I was bored.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Debate is not for you, Indy22

"The only thing they get for satisfaction is the feedback from us." So, authors who get no feedback get no satisfaction? Many authors I know get satisfaction from just writing, knowing others are reading their story, etc. You follow that fallacy up with an emotional appeal, "It just seems to me that a decent human being should be thankful when someone does something for them." Aside from being emotional and not rational, it rests upon a similarly flawed assumption; these authors are writing just for you and not for themselves, that readers are indebted to them and owe them gratitude. Newsflash: you don't speak for any authors on this site except yourself and don't get to dictate how or why they get satisfaction.

Critical thinking is a skill not often practiced in Loving Wives. However, your attempt to claim the "logical ground" fails miserably. Why you continue to dig yourself into this hole would be surprising were you not so obviously dense. Take anons advice and go debate repressed cuckold one-bombers who proudly claim to not even read a story before commenting and voting. At this point it is the only way to counter the evident conclusion that you are just one of the SS06 fanboys who lash out against anyone who criticizes one of his stories.

When I see your nickname denouncing the repressed cuckolds who tell authors to kill themselves, make threats, use racist hate speech, etc, then you can come back here and protect one of the most prolific authors on this site. Saying "you do it for several authors" without attribution is what "I" expect from"your" type. But the tone of your comment leads me to think that maybe you are somewhat humbled and closer to realizing what is really going on in Loving Wives and where you fit in.

As they say, hope springs eternal, and I hope Loving Wives gets back to where discussions on grammar, spelling, punctuation, characterization, style, etc, dominate the comments instead of mindless "wimp!" and "cuck!" comments. Either way, pointing out the lack of quantity and quality submissions in Loving Wives while commenting in a SS06 story is either fanboyism or stupidity; he has close to a hundred stories, many with a red H, while many new writers are called names and told not to post by people who don't even read their work. If you get a clue and want to be part of the solution that's great, otherwise you're just part of the landscape.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Very good story telling

that was a very good interesting read. I like your writing style

DunaDunaalmost 12 years ago
JPB wrote a happy ending epiloge

Everybody debates here, I agree sometime the willing cuckolds-loverboys-slut wives association must be annoyed but a rarly thing happend when Just Plain Bob wrote a excellent Consequence story with a longer happy ending epiloge on the SOL (storiesonline.hu). The title is "The Trip to the Rancho Mirage". Unfortunately JPB writes rarly any longer epiloge!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
DWduna is so stupid

he got run over by a parked car

DunaDunaalmost 12 years ago
JPB's story with happy ending epiloge

I am sorry because the SOL is (storiesonline.net) and Just Plain Bob excellent Consequence story is "The Trip to the Rancho Mirage" with happy ending epiloge.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
why not DWuna instead of DWduna?

I got no sympathy for the cunt after he mouthed off about commenting without reading, fuck him, so why not DWuna? I think it sounds better.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Okay wre get it.

Indy22 it seems evryones favorite anon out there proved your point.

He didn't answer the argument you and the other anon we're making.

He ignored the fact that you both said positive and negative feedback is a good thing.

His points are irrelevant. The only thing that I saw that was being debated was whether people should be flaming the authors or not. It seems his only reason for posting is so he can make negative comments.

But his post does highlight his point that logic and critical thinking have no place here.

At least it's not demonstrated by his unintelligent post.

I vote we just ignore him. He is like an insecure teenage girl that keeps arguing with her parents thinking if she just keeps talking long enough she will get the last word.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
To OK we get it.

I'm not sure I quite agree with you about what what the other anonymous was saying.

He made a good point. He is saying that we need to get back to discussing grammar and other things relevant to a good story.

However amon lost his credibility because that was the point that others were making all along.

And then to say that this indy has no place in the discussion.

He tried to make it seem that those with an account have no right in the discussion.

Since it is a couple of people with accounts that began making those points, including indy22, I have to agree I think anon is just trying to be negative.

Or now he wants to come across as the rational one.

Or it could be that he didn't take the time to read. In that case anon is just talking out his ass.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
or he's just a fanboy

most people who take the time to comment are fanboys or shut-ins, duna is the rare case of being both, maybe indy is both but more likely just a fanboy got his feelings hurt then got pwned in a debate, life goes on

count2threecount2threealmost 12 years ago
Nice Story

Of course the overall plot was Stang-like predictable. As soon as the muskateers are mentioned in the very first paragraph you knew exactly how this would play out, down to the new women and child.

But it was still a fun read!

Part of it was highly unrealitic because every detective in the world who is worth his salt would have immediatly come after Liam. His Bogus tricks wouldn't have fooled anyone, because his motive is so very obvious: You bang someones Wife and then you get mugged, who do you think of first ? Bingo!

But if you just let this slide, as you should, you have a really fun revenge story.

IrfonIrfonalmost 12 years ago
Another Classic Tale.

Thanks Author for a great story - keep 'em coming !!

BfreetorunBfreetorunalmost 12 years ago
I really liked this story and made it a favorite...

For the sake of correctness and your future stories let me point out a little mistake. I know that you did not meant to make this mistake but might have repeated it down the road. A revolver does not take a clip, an automatic will not snap without being loaded, a revolver will.

This is the second time I have read this story, I have read all of your stories before and liked them. This one is outstanding, the good guy wins after the tragedies. Please keep writing.

TavadelphinTavadelphinalmost 12 years ago
C0onvoluted - a bit contrived

But it is pap for the soul of the revenge freaks lol -

On my worst day I had no ability to build a scenario that devious and destructive - and I am a pretty creative guy

Well written and just awesome execution - in all senses of the word lol.

norcal62norcal62over 11 years ago
A really angry story with too many inconsistencies.

Poor ol' lead male is such a nice guy that he goes bonkers. Way over the top with anger toward women.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
One of the Best

I think this was by far one of the best. Really well-written. The only thing is that I feel like could've improved the story was if the protagonist's forgiveness toward Amanda was not as quick. You don't forgive a girl that broke your heart so quickly.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

I think this was by far one of the best. Really well-written. The only thing is that I feel like could've improved the story was if the protagonist's forgiveness toward Amanda was not as quick. You don't forgive a girl that broke your heart so quickly.

-G

BfreetorunBfreetorunover 11 years ago
My third read (if I can believe my earlier comment).

I still like it very much and consider it one of your best stories. More sex would have been nice.

PhotoproffPhotoproffover 11 years ago
Devious Bastard.

That Liam, I think he will come after me for my comments. Great read with more twists than a road following a cow. Great characters. I'm left wondering just what kind of a guy SS really is. . - )))

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Well Done

Excellent story and Greg in particular got exactly what he deserved!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

dark.. and just amazing!!

Scorpio44Scorpio44about 11 years ago
Revenge isn't often sweet...

or satisfying. They were never his "friends" and earned what they got for their betrayal.

I found the story line good but too long. Eight pages that could well have flowed and covered the story in six, IMHO.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Community Property

This is a good story. Its been very long since I read a " non-wimp" story. Actually a breath of fresh air.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Author's Best?

I think it is.

kemanderkemanderalmost 11 years ago
Nice!

Excellent Story, Stanger, I love how you fill out that wicked imagination of yours. I only wish that I somehow couldn't read your work faster than you can write it. Thank you.

krosis666krosis666over 10 years ago
Excellent story

I have a bad habit of only commenting on stories that I don't like, or only leaving negative comments. But I thoroughly enjoyed this one. I don't give Stang enough credit as a writer.

ramonbrookramonbrookover 10 years ago
While it was a long story .....

I thoroughly enjoyed it! I have no constructive criticism to make other than maybe a some detail about Amanda And Liam's first time after his divorce. But everything tastefully done and was kept interesting the whole story!

BfreetorunBfreetorunover 10 years ago
I have read this story at least three times.

Every time I run across it I read it again. They all got what was coming to them. Julie actually came out better than she deserved, the best that can be said about her (except at the end play) was that she was weak. Excellent story. The good (?) guy wins.

DjshengDjshengabout 10 years ago
10/10

Amazing. Great read. Through out the story I was like OOOOOH NO HE DIDNT! Great story I like the dark stories like this :)

KarenEKarenEabout 10 years ago
My Only Criticisms

Hard to believe that ALL 3 of his life-long would screw him over like that.

Although it's implied, it would have been nice to have an explicit description of Julie throwing herself in the path of the club.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
loved the Story, but,

You got the gun types mixed up. If the gun in your story had a clip it was an automatic. If it missfired you could not fire the next round without recharging the weapon. First shot would have to have killed him because the third bullet would not have been able to be chamdered. It could have worked with maybe a revolver......bill

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Oh ya

I really needed a good BTB.

Thank you that was fun.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Bill beat me to it...

...you need to understand guns and how they work. What you described could have only worked with a revolver, not a semi auto.

But cripes, I LOVED the story!

tazz317tazz317almost 10 years ago
ITS HARD TO DIVIDE COMMUNITY PROPERTY

when the owner ship is in question. TK U MLJ LV NV

rightbankrightbankalmost 10 years ago
that took a lot of work

but

this is a case where less is more would have applied.

KarenEKarenEalmost 10 years ago
Why Do So Many...

Why do so many of these cheating wives, when they decide they are going to stop, just HAVE to one one farewell fuck/gang bang/whatever, and enf up getting caught?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
1 star.

I don't mind a revenge story but this is just OTT!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
WOW...

This dude is summed up in one word. METHODICAL

rightbankrightbankover 9 years ago
too dark for me

and it wasn't even a supporting role for the Mustang.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
whoa!!!

one of the best revenge stories if not the the best i have ever read! a dark story that did have a happy ending. everyone got what they deserved even julie. thank you for this story.

ohyessssssohyessssssover 9 years ago
to KarenE

Because they're stories. You're a woman Karen. I ask you. If a woman was carrying on a heated sexual affair behind her husband's back, would even half of them be remorseful about their actions? In the stories, they're devastated by their actions and want to stay married at all costs. I say, BULLSHIT. The response most likely to happen would be, OH WELL. Take the trash to the curb and don't give it a moment's thought.

tazz317tazz317over 9 years ago
HOW OFTEN WHEN WE PRACTICE TO DECEIVE

does the circle turn into a noose. TK U MLJ LV NV

xtchrxtchrover 9 years ago
No Sympathy!

I feel no sympathy what-so-ever for the wife and the three friends. They deserved everything that happened to them. I don't recall how long they were married, 7 or 8 years, but they made a fool of the husband since day one. With friends like that you don't need enemies. The wife and the three friends were simply scum and deserved to be scraped off the bottom of his shoes.

I also agree with the comment by ohyessssss.

Thanks for another wonderful story.

(If I keep reading your stories, I'm going to have to get a thesaurus-it seems like I keep using the same adjectives.)

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
5* story

SS is an outstanding author. Yes killing Greg was a bit over the top and I might have found another avenue to kill him off. The "clip" for the gun should have been caught as an inaccurate detail. Other than that I felt the character development was good and the story flowed nicely.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Loved it

Finally the good guy got too be the bad guy.

I like the way he had no remorse and was happy in the end.

They pushed to far and he went over the edge.

He wasn't giving out justice or following a code of honor.

He was meting out revenge.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
good story

they say that the meek will inheret the earth. he was meek no he was just a nice guy that gottired of being used by his BEST FRIENDS AND WIFE so he got revenge on them.good story many different aspects to it. all well it ends well he got the woman that he truly loved and she loves him.In my favorites have read many times.

Ron Texas

cowboyridecc@yahoo.com

Taffbanjo2013Taffbanjo2013almost 9 years ago
Liam was cruel and vengeful....

I like that in a man.

5 stars +

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
KARMA

They say that Karma is a bitch. If you don't know what Karma is{ its what goes around comes around.} They fucked HIS wife and she went along with it for the longest because she was a lazy whore. Than her sweet loving husband caught them and the nice guy turned into the I am tired of being used and crapped on by his wife and his "BEST FRIENDS" type of person that decided to get even and ruin there lives. So Karma bit them all in the ass in fact they were ass fucked using no lube by there "Best Friend". With friends like Liam had who needs enemies. All is well it ends well he got his true love and they lived happily ever after. In my favorites have read it many times. Like the Lone Ranger good wins out over evil.

Ron Texas

cowboyridecc@yahoo.com

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Fan-fuckin-tastic

Absolutely the best revenge story I have ever read. Liked the ending. Even the one where Julie finds a little bit of happiness. Guess she earned it at the end. You totally rock.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Jeff didn't get his just rewards.

He can still jack off.

vastiesmith2vastiesmith2over 8 years ago
Love the idea of this LW story

gave you a 5

Taffbanjo2013Taffbanjo2013over 8 years ago
Another comment...

Hi Stang. You're obviously a decent guy and a great story teller who doesn't know much about guns. Your section about Greg's death mixes up the attributes of revolvers and semi-autos, so that little section doesn't actually make sense.

No matter - it's still a great story.

In another place, I also poured scorn on your liking for Mustangs. I hope you realise that this was tongue in cheek and my own passion for Porsches is no better or worse than your own for those Ford things.

BfreetorunBfreetorunover 8 years ago
This is about the third or fourth time I read this story.

I like it better each time and enjoy little funny things I missed in the previous readings. Keep up the good work. I like Mustangs, too but am not in love with them like you seem to be. Lamar

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
One Of My Favorite Stories

WOW. I, for one, think the so-called lifelong best friends got EXACTLY what they deserved. This has to go into my list of Favorite Stories. One minor little thing you brought out really caught my attention. You mentioned that prison tats are a pretty good indicater that that prisoner had been another prisoner's bitch while in prison. I have talked to several parolees. When I voiced my curiosity that they didn't have prison tats like so many others did, they informed me that most...not all...but truly most inmates who sport prison tats had sexually belonged to another prisoner for most of his sentence. That has me looking at less than professional tats now. Thank you for sharing that!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
friends

With lifelong friends like that you really do not need enemies. Julie made her bed so she had to live with it. Why Bert & Greg went along with the ass hole Jeff is beyond me. I guess extra kinky pussy means more than true friends. Liam was the only decent person of the 5 .At least Julie is still alive to see how she really and totally ruined her chance to be happy so in a way she is worse off then the 3 dead friends. Liam and Amanda wound up together like they should from the start So there is a happy ending.

Ron

cowboyridecc@.com

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Revenge

Way to much revenge. He went way over and beyond what he should of done, which was to, JUST WALK THE FU** AWAY and get a divorce, or he could of just left her high and dry.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago

Just perfect 5

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Good Guys. Come out Ahead

It says that good guys win in the long run but loosing lifelong friends and your wife does not seem like winning to me but it all worked out and the two people that should have been together from the start would up with strings to each other tied up in love. All is Well the story ends well.

R. M.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Pretty Darn Good

I liked it, and it seemed like everyone got their just deserts. I only had one problem with the story, and that is that the author obviously doesn't know and understand the

mechanics of an auto loading pistol. Otherwise his description of the handling of the

one in the story wouldn't have been so ignorant and misleading.

IcanziiravorIcanziiravorover 7 years ago

I loved this story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
VERY NICE

I like the integrity of our protagonist. Yeah, fucking the wives of the "friends" would have been a nice touch but taking the high moral ground makes him more admirable.

I can't say I can see taking that skank into my home for any reason as being possible. It would have been nicer to have Greg/George be totally coherent during his suicide to truly appreciate his situation. But overall, a very nice story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
VERY VERY NICE

Another great one. Loved the payback. Ain't karma a bitch.

Buddy1945Buddy1945about 7 years ago
A. Good. Story

With friends espically good friends you don't need enemies. They all got what they deserved in the end.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
scorched friggin earth.

yeah baby 5 stars

davwoodavwooalmost 7 years ago
Wow! Pay back big time

5* I enjoyed the story which was very well written and would make a very good film. I was also interested to read your comments. You Americans are a very unforgiving lot. I can't help thinking that Liam must have had a dark side, a bad conscience for the punishment he handed out. Also, why would he take his ex in at the end? Surely she was the bitch who allowed it all to happen. Didn't she also figure out that Liam had extracted extreme revenge on all of them. I just think that, if it were me, I would have a troubled conscience and if Amanda ever found out, she would not be so forgiving. Anyway it made me think what I would do in similar circumstances.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
very compelling story

intense and well paced .

thanks for this

5*

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Amazing story

I love a good scorched earth story as much a good reconciliation one. I enjoy good writing on yours is superb. Well Done!!!

JackmoftenJackmoftenalmost 7 years ago
Revenge Gone Array!

He went a bit to far with his revenge, I think. Burning the clinic, he hurt innocent people who used that clinic that had nothing to do with his revenge. His ex-friends being maimed, way to far. He belongs in jail for doing the things that he did for his friggin revenge.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Likable Character?

Although the story is well written, the first rule of writing a story is to choose a likable main character. I don't like Liam, and his nun turned wife would be shocked to discover what she married.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Very satisfying

Read. He became a pretty bad person. But he ended up a happy bad person and the people who conspired got their reward and all knew it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
SS06

None of your character is wimp. I love it. They are damn straight and firm men as a man should be, that he love his spouse with all his heart but when wronged he moves all the heavens to get even or rather topping the revenge. No wimpy bullshit, no cuckold behaviour and I simply love it. An honourable man is like a lion he never shares his territory and defendes his honour or die fighting. Bravo SS06

Buddy1945Buddy1945over 6 years ago
Revenge

A true revenge story but the revenge was deserved. With best friends and a wife like that you really do not need enemies. It may seem extreme to some that read this story they all got what they deserved and the couple that should have been together are together now. In my favorites numerous reads

Ron

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
The bitches

Got what they deserved , lovely story.

Ya ya a neutered story would be more civilized.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
I like Liam

To the commenter below who finds Liam distasteful, I say 'run a mile in his shoes'. He was a good man who was betrayed by those closest to him. It knocked down a few sanity fences and unleashed a monster. The only one he killed was Greg and he was a lawyer, so no biggie. He he. I do hate me some lawyers! Amanda was a twit but they ended up happy. Good for Liam. Julie got a plate in her head, but hopefully it was cyanoacrylate and not metal. Liam even remained friends with her which was way better than she deserved. Stangstar06 got all the characters just right. At the end, I liked Liam just fine.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

This is a good story, I enjoyed it. But I just have to say this. It’s a good thing this author knows a lot about cars, everybody should be really good at one thing, at least.

On the other hand it’s obvious he doesn’t know jack shit about guns, pistols in particular. Oh well, it’s just fiction. And really, SS, a very nice story. D.

sdc97230sdc97230over 6 years ago
Liam shouldn't have killed Greg

From the way Greg talked about his life in Detroit, letting him go on living it would have been better revenge. Liam could have come back again and again just to watch Greg suffer.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Good story, for the most part

I’m still completely clueless as to why he’d ever consider veing friemdscwith Julie again, though. That was just too unrealistic for me, given the nature of what she’d done

Crusader235Crusader235over 6 years ago
Five

Five Stars Stang! One note, Greg should have lived out his miserable life in Detroit. Just keep tabs on the Rat in the Shit Hole he picked!

TailakaTailakaover 6 years ago
Good story.

Killing Greg was a bit too far. Ruining Greg more would have been sufficient. Also a bit unrealistic that he was really friends with Julie rather than just appreciative that she helped him in the parking lot. I guess if he leaves town back for Chicago he doesn't have to see her, friend or not.

Buddy1945Buddy1945about 6 years ago
Good. Story

This is a very good Revenge story. Maybe he Could have something different to Greg. NA the bastard got what he deserved and the icing on top of it all was that Lliam got the woman he loved in the end and they are happy. As far as being friends with the EX it's more like gratitude for taking the hit from the club so he would be around to enjoy his wife and daughter.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
The kind of Stang I like

Those accidental trip and fall into an upstairs bedroom, clothes disappear and become impaled on a cock by mistake cuz I was angry. So lets forget about it and be friends... Not so much

danoctoberdanoctoberabout 6 years ago
DAMN! Stang can write a awesome a LW's story!

I can't add any more but just read his stories if you're new here and passing through. ******

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Damn great story!!

One of Stang's best. Enjoyed it thoroughly.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Pubescent revenge fantasy

It might actually work if all your targets -- and the cops -- are morons. But the solution was just to walk away from the slutwife, not to do much more evil to others (and all their friends and family) than they did you. He made the world an even worse place than he found it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Complete and utter bullshit.

The cops would have been all over his ass when things started going wrong for all those involved - EXCEPT him. But when he kills Greg, the cops would have had him. You don't think the PI involved told the cops who paid them to search for Greg. He wouldn't have been married and have a kid. He would be living life in prison as Bubba's bitch. Horrible, convoluted story.

etchiboyetchiboyalmost 6 years ago
Bleak...

Love it.

I consider this a "Literotica Classic" (YMMV). 5-stars

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
WOW

Karma can be a real bitch but it was not Karma it was REVENGE. It was a good revenge story. Yep in my favorites

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
*****

Great "Burn all the assholes" story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

A few problems with this story:

1. Property insurance that doesn't pay in case of fire (Jeff's clinic). Under what conditions would it pay, a hurricane in Michigan?

2. Part of what Jeff gets charged with is providing unlicensed norcotics without a prescription. Umm, first a doctor giving someone meds is automatically providing a prescription. Second, why would he have to give him an "unlicensed" sleeping pills when there are plenty prescription and even over the counter ones plenty effective, especially if the dose is doubled up? Obviously, the nefarious reason the sleeping pills were given is a chargeable offense, but not the rest.

3. It doesn't get the suspicious dander up of the detectives or the prosecutors that a doctor commits arson on his own place when he had no fire insurance on his property? That Liam was being cheated on, but bad shit had started happening to all the ones that were fucking him over? Remember Jeff had the same alibi as Liam for the fire as they were playing golf, so the alibi wouldn't have helped Liam if it didn't help Jeff.

4. No suspicions on the part of the cops why would Julie take sleeping pills to get high? Julie didn't realize that obviously Liam was giving her the sleeping pills and setting her up and tell the detectives who apparently were too dumb to suspect that and get them investigating that possibility?

Lots of holes in this story. You're a very good writer, but this one was not one of your best. The writing seemed hurried through as well. There was BTB, and you have a good reputation so the score was high. But while many of your others I believe deserve high scores, this one not so much.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
"Strings, you idiot," she said. "Do you still want to be tied to me?"

I'd have gotten a vasectomy before taking her back

She had already walked out on him twice showing she cared for his feelings even less that the cheating whore of a wife - she deserved a little payback too

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
"VENGEANCE IS MINE, SAYETH THE LORD."

That is an excellent motto. It's mine, too.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Anonymous 12/13/18

Yeah. But sometimes the Lord is a bit tardy! A 5 star story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Good Readb

In my favorites not the first time to read it

cowboyridecc@yahoo.com

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Re: Anon 11/30/2018

Has anyone told you lately that you are a moron? A dark tale of betrayal, revenge, finding true love with a touch of forgiveness at the end. What could be better than this? The only thing that comes to my mind in this story is this line, "Detroit is a shit hole," I said. "Why the hell would I ever go there? Even the people who live there don't want to be there." As Fred Ward as Gus Grissom said in "The Right Stuff", "Fuckin' A Bubba". Signed: BTW

NonSequitourNonSequitourover 4 years ago
Relentless

Lots of flaws in lots of SS06's stories; but this revenge tale nailed its intended target.

The story reminded me of some classic revenge movies: Steve McQueen in Nevada Smith, James Caan in Thief, and to a lesser degree, the early Death Wish movies. Honorable mention/a plug for the short-lived TV show Vengeance Unlimited starring Michael Madsen that wasn't nearly as nasty as this story but was equally as creative.

danoctoberdanoctoberover 4 years ago
The best.

Solid Gold...LW's story...take no prisoners ...classic tale. ***** (no kidding).

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
What a twisted mind you have. lol

Bet you have to turn around 7-8 times before going to bed. Great story!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
A good story , but...

I actually feel bad for Julie. She realized she loved him , and. Tried to change things , and got rebuffed. Fair , but all that revenge ? And then she takes a hit for him , saving his life . Amanda left him twice . I might have tried to make it work with Julie , or at least cut her more slack (ie-just left her). After all , ultimately, she was a victim too. I guess that is just a bit of a complaint about how you write it , like a slut with a heart

jtwheelsjtwheelsabout 4 years ago
I honestly don't know

I gave you 3 stars

But again I don't know

someoneothersomeoneotherabout 4 years ago
Lawbreaking

I know that this is fiction. However, even as ugly fiction, I just do not like stories where people corrupt the the law and impose unilateral judgments far worse than the damage done by the malfeasors.

Liam was as bad a person, if not worse, than his victims. Having been hurt does not justify Liam killing and destroying multiple lives, even those who were innocent, such as the wives and children of his victims and the excessive punishment of the victims.

The story should have ended with Liam paying the price for being a truly evil person that he was.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous