Community Property

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
StangStar06
StangStar06
5,851 Followers

"That would be a shame to hurt him that way," said Jeff.

"What do you mean?" asked Julie.

"I mean if you stop fucking us, I'd have to tell poor Liam all about it," said Jeff. "He'd be heart broken. And you guys would probably end up divorced. You're over thirty, you have no skills and you've never had a job. The only thing you're good at is fucking and sucking dicks, what kind of life would you have?"

"In time, he'd forgive us for being weak enough to let you convince us to have sex with you. But he'd never forgive you."

"But that isn't the way it was," said Julie.

"Who's he going to believe, Bitch," said Greg. "His three lifetime best friends or you?"

"And don't worry about him catching us," said Jeff. "I'm going to get some pills for you. They're a very powerful sleeping agent."

"I don't have any trouble sleeping," said Julie.

"See they're working already," said Jeff. "But really dumb ass, the pills are for Liam. When we need to get together, you just put one in whatever he's drinking and he'll sleep through the whole night. I could fuck your ass on the bed next to him and he wouldn't wake up. Now get over here and suck my dick."

Julie just looked at him. "Bert, call Liam," said Jeff. Bert pulled out a phone.

Julie got on her knees and Jeff stood over her. She opened her mouth and just knelt there as Jeff pumped himself in and out of her mouth. "Why aren't you doing it the way you usually do Julie?" asked Jeff.

"Because I don't want to do this anymore," she said. "It isn't fun anymore, but I have no choice. From now on you won't have an active participant. You'll just have a body to use."

"So what," snapped Bert. "We all know what that's like. We're married. Fucking you whenever we want to is still way better than the once or twice a month we get from our wives." They all laughed and took up their places around her.

I backed out of the house and knocked over the table by the back door. I ran across the yard and behind my garage just as I saw Julie's face in the doorway.

A few minutes later my phone rang. "Hello," I said as if I was out of breath from running.

"Liam, Honey, what time are you going to be done?" asked Julie. "I want to make breakfast for you."

"Don't bother," I said. "I'll probably just want something light." I hung up the phone.

An hour later I walked into the house. My supposed friends were nowhere to be found. "Hi Honey," said Julie. As usual, she appeared to be concerned with everything that might be wrong with me. The difference was that now I knew that it had all been a lie. I simply stared at her. I guess that deep down I wanted to see if I could see any differences in her.

Realistically, she looked exactly the same as she always had. The only difference was the way I felt about her. As she tried to sit me down and asked me if I wanted her to rub my legs, my skin crawled.

"No thanks," I said.

"Well why don't you sit in the tub for a while and I'll give you massage like I always do?" she asked.

"Actually I think I'm going to just going to get in the spa for a while," I said.

"Do you want me to join you?" she asked.

"I have some thinking to do," I said. "It kind of came up while I was running. Maybe I should turn down the promotion."

She looked stricken. "Why would you want to do that?" she asked. "We'll get more money and we won't have to be apart as often. Are you crazy?"

I wasn't crazy, I was just in shock. I needed time to explore how I felt about everything so I got into our tiny two person spa and let the bubbles flow over me. I set the temperature as warm as I could stand it and just thought.

I thought about my life, or the life I thought I had. I thought about my friends, or the friends I thought I had. And in the end, I finally figured out that I was pretty much alone. Except for my parents whom I wouldn't bring into this, I had no one I could really trust. Then I began to think about what I wanted my life to be like. I wanted out of the relationship with Julie. More than seeing her screwing my best friends, the thing that hurt me the most was hearing that she'd never really loved me at all. I had given that woman my heart for the entire time that we'd known each other.

I was still having trouble believing that she had never cared about me. Oh sure, she claimed that she did now, but that was probably just the result of having lived with me for so long and all of the shit I'd done for her over the years.

I guess the mature thing to do would be to divorce Julie and try to start my life over.

While I was in the spa, I heard my phone ringing. I let it go to voice mail while I decided the course of my future.

* * * * * *

Julie

I was living a nightmare. At thirty one years old, my life was headed down a pathway I didn't intend. I was married to the most wonderful man I knew. My entire plan was fucked up. Nine years earlier, when he and his friends graduated from college, I really hadn't known Liam. Sure he was good looking, probably the most attractive of the four, but he'd spent the last two year of college battling a depression over his girlfriend's decision to enter a convent. I slept with the other three, numerous times but I hadn't spent much time with Liam at all. Jeff had actually hooked us up. I had known Jeff for a while but when he met Paula, he couldn't' hang out with me anymore. Jeff was going on to Medical school and the others were already getting jobs in their chosen careers. Most of our friends were starting their lives and I had no idea what I even wanted to do.

It looked like I was going to be the last one at the party. My mom had actually mentioned to me that a friend of hers was opening a restaurant and I might consider asking her for a job. I knew then that my mom was crazy. Did she really see me standing on my feet all day running back and forth, serving people?

My actual plan had been to marry Jeff until he met Paula. I knew that Jeff was a tit man, by the way that he always played with and sucked mine. Paula's tits were out of this world. I couldn't believe she could stand up straight let alone walk.

One of the cool things about Jeff was that he and his friends shared everything, he'd introduced me to the other guys and he didn't care if I fucked them, as long as he got his. Jeff and I had a pretty good relationship and I was always able to talk to him, so I asked him about my problem. He was the one who suggested that I meet his friend Liam.

I later found out that Jeff, Greg and Bert had to force Liam to go out with me. Our first date was just that, we went out to eat and for a walk and we talked a bit. Apparently, the other guys hadn't told Liam much about me. It was pretty dull as first dates go for me. Usually, a first date for me was when a guy showed me how well he could fuck and we decided whether or not there'd be any more dates. Some guys just weren't into it and I never heard from them again.

Liam never called me back after that first date. Jeff had to convince me to go after him. I later found out that Jeff had multiple reasons for everything he did. On one hand, Jeff wanted Liam to get engaged like the other three guys had. They'd always done everything together anyway so he didn't want Liam to be a carefree bachelor while the other three were tied down. He was also worried about Liam. It had been two years since Liam had broken up with Amanda and he hadn't dated anyone. And finally his real reason came out. That was the first time I'd heard Jeff mention that community property thing. I belonged to all of them. And the only way that any of them would get to use me without arousing suspicion after we were married would be if I was married to one of them.

That way they could tell their wives that they were going over to visit Liam. If the eight of us all socialized together anyway, no one would know any better.

I knew that it was wrong from the beginning but it made my life easier. Being a wife was way easier than being a waitress. Greg even told me that the smartest thing to do would be to stay with Liam for five or six years and then divorce him. After having been married for that long there'd be a different type of community property. The kind of community property, that meant that I could get alimony and half of his earnings and still not have to do shit.

It was a great plan. I thought about it before I even called Liam for our second date. I'd hook him in with sex, then after a while I'd simply start to withhold sex from him. So when it was time to go for the divorce, I'd cut him off entirely. If he wasn't getting any sex from me he probably would not object to the divorce.

The problem with the great plan was Liam. He was the nicest man I'd ever dated. We started out more like friends than anything else but after a while I could tell he liked me. It took a while but before too long we were a couple. When we finally got married I couldn't believe it. He actually listened to me and we talked about everything. We finally had sex on our honeymoon and it was like nothing I'd ever experienced before. He was gentle and loving. Instead of making me do what pleased him, he asked what made me feel good and then did it. For the first time, instead of feeling like some guy fucked me, it felt like we fucked each other. I spent a lot of time thinking about it.

Even after we were married, Liam was constantly buying me little presents and flowers. Before I knew it, I really had feelings for him. I couldn't exactly call it love but, I really didn't mind being with him. As time went on, I started to do things to try to please him the way he did them for me. I had never stopped screwing the other guys even after I married Liam, but I didn't feel bad about it then. I did notice over time though that I needed a balance. For every time that I had wild kinky sex with the other guys, I needed some time with Liam. The other guys all had things that I like about them. Jeff was wild and fucked me hard. Greg had a tiny dick that was great for anal sex and Bert was really freaky.

When it came time for me to divorce Liam four years ago, Greg asked me if I wanted to start the paper work. I told him that things would probably work out better if I waited to catch Liam doing something wrong. I knew he never would, but I just couldn't admit to anyone that I wanted to stay married to Liam.

So things had actually gotten better over the last few years. In the past six months, I'd decided that I was going to stay married to Liam for the rest of my life. I'd recently decided that I wanted a baby and that it had to be with him. I was ready to give up the extra-marital sex for good and start being a good little wife. My goal was to give Liam's friends a good bye fuck and give them the bad news but it hadn't worked out that way.

Even as Liam came through the door, I'd been considering other options when I noticed the look on his face. Something was off about him. At first I thought that he'd pulled something or hurt himself during his run. Then he started talking about turning down his promotion at work. I knew that something was up.

I also had another idea that I intended to run by the guys. Maybe we could just knock it off for a few weeks. That way I could go off of the pill for a while. Let Liam get me pregnant and then I'd be able to offer them even kinkier types of sex. They could try pregnant pussy and even some lactation sessions, but one way or another I was going to have Liam's baby. From the look in Jeff's eyes I knew that he was thinking about it too. It would be just like him to want to be the one to get me knocked up and have Liam raise his kid.

* * * * * *

Liam

It all came down to one thing. The people I thought I loved had stolen my life from me. Julie, Jeff, Bert and Greg all had to pay.

I had no intention of taking this lying down anymore. At thirty three years old, nearly half of my life was gone. They always say that the average person lives approximately 70 years or so. That means that nearly half of my life had been wasted over people who weren't worth it.

Each and every one of them needed to pay. I needed to figure out how and what I intended to do. It took me a few days to come up with what I wanted to do to each of them.

The first thing I did was to put a recorder on my home phone so I could get some information on what they were doing. Since Julie was always home she didn't have a cell phone.

It had been roughly a week since I'd caught them and I hadn't been sitting on my ass. I'd seen a couple of lawyers, both of who had told me that getting a divorce from Julie would probably involve me giving up nearly half of my assets at least. I didn't think that she deserved that so I was going to come up with something different for Julie even if it involved me having to stay married to her for a while.

I decided to go after Bert first because he'd be the easiest. Since Bert was the one that I hadn't actually seen having sex with Julie and he'd said the least against me personally, He'd get off the easiest.

I started asking around town in some of the not so nice places to find out where you'd go if you needed to have someone beaten up. I was finally directed to a couple of bars that were in the next town over.

The bartender in one of the bars put me in touch with a guy who told me that five hundred dollars, plus a thousand dollars for the guy who did the actual beating would get the job done.

I started hanging out in that bar. I got friendly with the bar tender and told him that I was looking for work. We didn't exchange names but after a week or so he trusted me and told me that if anything came up he'd give me a crack at it. A few days later, I got another guy to contact the bartender to find a guy to do it for him. I know this sounds confusing but it was necessary. The way it worked out I paid the bartender who thought someone else was paying him, to pay me to kick Bert's ass myself. That way if anyone looked into it, there'd be enough layers between me and the crime that no one would connect me to it.

I gave my friend all of the information about Bert. He relayed it to the bartender and gave him the money. The bartender actually stiffed me. He only gave me seven hundred and fifty dollars. A few nights later, I caught Bert coming out of a bar that he often went to.

Bert wasn't drunk so he had a chance. I had on a ski mask and it was dark. It was an extremely fair fight. As he stepped over to his car, I hit him from behind with a baseball bat. He stood straight up in shock and I offered him the bat so he could have his turn. I was trying to be fair. He didn't seem to want a turn, so I slammed the bat into his ribs from the side. He fell to his knees and almost blacked out. I offered him the bat and a turn, but again he turned me down. Okay, he didn't actually turn me down, but with all of the screaming he was doing I couldn't tell whether he wanted a turn or not, so I slammed the bat into his other side. I was really getting tired of the sound of his ribs snapping. He was on his knees so I kneed him in the mouth as hard as I could. He spit out several teeth. Then I stomped on his family jewels as he went to the ground. I was about to start beating on him again but the bartender pulled me off of him.

"Jeezus," he said. "We're not supposed to kill him. He's fucking some guy's sister and the brother wants us to send the guy a message, not put him underground. Come on, let's go."

I knew that Bert was still barely conscious. Julie had three brothers so it could have been any of them.

The next day I got a call from Jeff. We had to go to the hospital to visit Bert. "What's wrong with him?" I asked.

"He got mugged," was all Jeff said.

"Yep and you're going to get mugged soon too, asshole," I thought.

We all stood over the bed and watched as Bert tried to tell a detective about his attack. He told the detective that the guy had come out of nowhere and just beat the crap out of him. He was sure it was a case of mistaken identity because he'd never done anything wrong to anyone. He'd just been stopping by for a drink after work. The guy hadn't taken anything or tried to steal Bert's car. He didn't understand it. Maybe he was just in the wrong place at the wrong time.

After the cops left, Bert looked at us. I told the guys that I needed to go and call Julie and I'd be right back.

As I left the room I stuck the tip of my shoe in the door jamb so the door would stay open a crack and listened.

"What didn't you want to talk about?" asked Jeff.

Bert could barely talk through his pain. "There were two guys," he hissed. "There was the one who did all of the beating. He seemed to enjoy beating me. He kept offering me the bat and telling me I could take a swing at him. I was in too much pain to even hold a bat. I just wanted him to stop. After he hit me the first time, I could barely breathe. I had almost passed out but I was still conscious when the second guy came out. I never got a look at him, but if he hadn't pulled that first guy off of me, he'd have beaten me to death. They started talking and I heard him say something about some chick I'm screwing's brother hired them to beat me up."

Both Greg and Jeff looked alarmed at that. "You're screwing at least two women besides your wife," said Jeff. "Which one is it?"

"I think it's the new secretary," said Bert. "I met her brother once and he didn't like me at all. I didn't say anything to the cops because if I did then my wife could find out and I'd be up shit creek."

I picked that moment to go back into the room. Jeff and Greg noticed me coming and just nodded. "So do you know anything about the guy who beat you up?" I asked. Bert shook his head.

"We can't let anyone get away this," I said angrily. "We're the Musketeers. All for one, and one against all."

"You mean, all for one and one for all," said Jeff.

"You know what I meant," I snapped. "We have to find out who did this and make them pay for it. People have to learn that if they attack or hurt any of us, there will be severe consequences."

"Calm down cowboy," said Greg. "We have no idea of who did this or why. Like Bert said; it may have been mistaken identity."

"Fuck that," I snapped. "Someone has to pay. I feel like someone had attacked me personally and I want everyone involved to feel my pain, one way or another."

They all looked at me strangely. "I'll see you guys tomorrow on the golf course...Oh shit, this is even worse," I said.

"What do you mean?" asked Jeff.

"Well," I said. "Maybe there's another possibility. With all of his injuries, Bert has no chance now of ever breaking that record for most wins in the gold tournament."

I saw a solitary tear roll down Bert's face. Apparently he'd forgotten about his chance at a legacy. Inwardly I was happy. While Greg and Jeff stayed at the hospital visiting Bert, I did some visiting of my own. I went to Jeff's clinic. I had a key to his place because while he went on vacation every year, I took his mail in and handled deliveries. Jeff didn't want his nurse or his office assistant to do those things because they'd have charged him for it. Jeff was very cheap.

I went into the tiny back room where Jeff stored hard copies of original medical forms and other patient data. The room was cool and efficient and despite the tons of paper there was very little chance of a fire. I had several cans of gas with me. I poured them into containers marked rubbing alcohol and placed them in one corner and wiped down the walls and the floor with gas as well. The room was sealed pretty well and Jeff's staff actually only came in to add new files to the records on a monthly basis. I had at least two to three weeks before anyone would need to come in here.

I went back to my car and got an iron with a defective plug. I got a printer with a power cable that was stripped down to the bare wires and plugged them both into a power strip and plugged the power strip into a timer. Jeff's office was closed on Sundays so no one would be here tomorrow.

StangStar06
StangStar06
5,851 Followers
123456...8