All Comments on 'Community Service'

by ilikeithot6308

Sort by:
  • 64 Comments
swfb70swfb70over 6 years ago
I want to hear about

what happens tomorrow

oldbugleoldbugleover 6 years ago
If only!.......

If only this could be true, and for all young people. How much better would the world be if young men could be taught by a Valerie....and young women by her male counterpart. There is a community living on small islands in the Pacific where, when young people reach puberty they are placed with a mature sexual mentor who 'does a Valerie' job on them and turns them into caring lovers.....if only! Western society thinks it knows all about sex but actually we are in deep trouble............

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Mother Lesson needed

Valerie should turn Mac, into a Gigolo servicing older women.

One way to pay for University and to complete some much needed public service.

Looking forward to V. 2

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
In the future ...

he needs to lose the condom.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Concur....

"In the future ...

he needs to lose the condom."

HE BETTER. AND SHE BETTER GET KNOCKED UP.

BEERQUACKBEERQUACKover 6 years ago
great read

hope they do anal next and doesnt want to give him up

LeFrog08LeFrog08over 6 years ago
What an introduction!

Most young men would love to lose

their "V" card in such a fashion.

Well written tale, thank you.

chips69chips69over 6 years ago

very nice...keep up the good work

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
THE PASTOR'S WIFE

I give this a 5 star. I'm also a believer in condoms, but hopefully the next time they don't use them and he puts a big load of his young cum in her womb. After all, her pastor husband is unable to satisfy her. I'm older than my wife and no longer can perform, and I've encouraged her to seek a young stud to fulfill her sexual needs. Women need sex too.

Sexywife104Sexywife104over 6 years ago
Amazing

Love this story! So hot. Please don't keep me waiting long for the next chapter.

Kisses,

Jo

spankfunforspankfunforover 6 years ago
Sizziing!

This Was The Fantasy When I Was That Age! I Must Say It Hasn't Changed Over The Years Whenever A Woman Wasn't Available Or Just For A Quickie! More Chapters, Please!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

Hope they eventually develop romantic feelings for each other...like he becomes popular with the younger ladies but Valerie realizes she’s fallen for him...

koinonia_92koinonia_92over 6 years ago
Great!

You have a well planned and exceptionally written tale! I , too, look forward to the continuation of the story, but I completely disagree about losing the condom. I would like to see her teach him about anal and whatever else you decide.

Crusader235Crusader235over 6 years ago
Oh yeah

Oh hell yeah, very well done and warrants another chapter please! Five stars!

legsfeettoeslegsfeettoesover 6 years ago
First things first!

First, I rated this 5 stars. Wish I had met a Valerie 54 years ago when I was 18. I agree that the condom use for vaginal sex should continue. For anything else, hand jobs, foot jobs, titty fucks, anal, etc. no need for a condom. Things I like to do include foot worship, toe sucking, fucking feet, cumming on her feet or her sexy shoes. Foot job with nylons or heels or with sexy shoes - slingbacks, mules, etc. Fucking under her foot and on top of the shoe and cumming in her shoes. Also like to have my balls licked and sucked. Anilingus is good for both! And cum swapping - she feeds him his cum after a BJ or after she licks it up from her body. Creampies. Pegging. Further she can teach him how male nipples like to be kissed and sucked and finger teased. He can watch his cock bounce as she plays with his nipples. She can suck his toes too. Even more, but I'll stop here.

rightbankrightbankover 6 years ago
If Only

A lovely way to learn.

She has so much more to teach.

ilimitadoilimitadoover 6 years ago
Wishing It Was True!!

Damn, I remember being 18 and raised in a super conservative religious place; wish I could have had the kind of "help" that Mac received!!!

In future lessons she:

Shows him how she (ladies) masturbate, and if they use toys, how.

Jacks him off, and sucks him off when she is having her period.

Brings in a lovely 18 year old girl who wants a lesson, but needs a cock. Mac's!

Reveals that the husband actually gets it up quite well for young women, and the next week the young girl and the preacher fuck, while Mac and Val get it on!

NewstartNewstartover 6 years ago
Excellent

Beautifully written and so true to life capturing the naivity and eagerness of an 18 year old and the pleasantly predatory mature woman.

dbl55roddbl55rodover 6 years ago
great read

I;m 68 an still hard waiting on next

chapter

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
The start of something...

No one expects to fall in love... Wouldn't it be something if Valerie got more than she bargained for, and "ran away again"? Say, after a certain one man going off to college??? Hint. Hint.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Awesome.

Very well written.456b

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Holy fuck!

Please excuse the pun, but that was fucking awesome! Can’t wait for the next chapter.

Sex4lf57Sex4lf57over 6 years ago

I've got to disagree with gordo but this was a 5 plus star story if I ever read one. Please let there be a second chapter very soon!

w8ingnoww8ingnowover 6 years ago
great

great story, looking forward to more chapters. i'm sure shes knows some other women in town that want to join in.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Great story

Loved the story, more please

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Really good plot and great writing!

Really enjoyed the story! Brought back memories of a “Wham, bam, thank you ma’am” with a lady of the evening in Belgium years ago. After I thought I was through, she stopped me, told me I had not even thought of her pleasure, her needs. She then began to teach me how to love her, how to give as much as how to receive, and I became one of her favorite and frequent “friends”’, and I probably helped finance the dress shop she retired from the profession to open.

Consider letting Mac teach his mentor some sex item she doesn’t know. Neither she nor your readers will expect it. Thanks so much!

SnapDpSnapDpover 6 years ago
Mac's Idea

I like where Mac said he would stick to mature.

I had an idea that maybe Mac was so confident after losing his virginity, that he tries to seduce one of his teachers... but she shoots him down. But then proceeds to tease him during class with cleavage and bending over. Maybe Valerie has to try and coach Mac to be able to finally get with this 'hard to get' teacher.

Hope you consider that. Im not a good writer but seems like it would be a good story.

Either way more of Mac and the Milfs coming soon i hope!

SnapDpSnapDpover 6 years ago
Bra size?

Love knowing the bra sizes of these characters by the way

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Excellent!!

As usual... an excellent story, I hope there’s a sequel

olblueyesolblueyesover 6 years ago
liked it a lot

very erotic, very young mans dream girl..well written and well paced

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
ATTENTION!!!!

VERY VERY GOOD READ--- like your work

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Nice

Would love to see Mac and Valerie get together with one of those young girls that jonl he is cute. Perhaps Valerie can teach her as well

weddressweddressabout 6 years ago
Awesome with promise of so much more

Love to read of Valorie teaching him about anal, starting with his tongue. And then adding toys for dp

PtmcPilotPtmcPilotabout 6 years ago
awesome!

Another great story. Your pacing, descriptiveness and sex scenes are always well written. Looking forward to another installment in this one!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Great Story, your very good at this

This story needs to continue

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Nice 2

Ditto, Nice above.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
A natural lover!

When I was in college, I had a twenty month long affair with a much older man. He was a lawyer, an excellent teacher and, an incredible lover. I was nineteen and he was fifty-one. I took my sex lessons into every sex relationship I had thereafter. I can't say enough in favor of the teachings of a mature, experienced partner. Please continue this story!

AmazonBeauty1966AmazonBeauty1966over 5 years ago
Goodness!!!

At first I couldn't figure out where you were going, then BAM straight into the forbidden garden and WOW did that get HOT quick!!! Would love to hear more about the escapades of Mac's tutelage!! You do what you do so well I wouldn't think of trying to give you direction ~ just pick a path and go! LoL ~ thank you!

zex95966zex95966about 5 years ago
If you continue this

I would love if the ante was raised. Maybe Valerie starts loving him and they do it unprotected. Or he goes to college and finds that he likes her more and comes back for her.

chytownchytownover 4 years ago
You Are A Very Entertaining Storyteller*****

You write very HOT and SEXY stories too. Thanks for sharing.

rayironyrayironyover 3 years ago
Hot indeed!

Pant-oh-ramic!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

How about this: Mac and Valerie have a blissful and educational summer. Mac goes off to university in the fall. At Christmas break, he brings home his new, older girlfriend. Maybe a PhD candidate or young prof. They are clearly hopelessly in love. Girlfriend makes a point of thanking Valerie.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

My very first sexual intercourse was at age 19, and it was with a minister's wife. She was gorgeous and had a soaking wet pussy that constantly throbbed. It was almost impossible to enter her without shooting off immediately. She was so hot. She loved sex in all positions and was fantastic at oral sex. I learned that she often did not wear panties in public, and loved flashing herself to arouse men.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

The first sex I ever had was with a minister's wife when I was 19. She was good and hot. I went back many times to that sweet pussy. That was in the days when they wore girdles and stockings.

DapitbullDapitbullover 2 years ago

Let them fall in love n have him impregnate her

wish_thinkerwish_thinkerover 2 years ago

Why no followup to this!??

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

very well written, entertaining, and super hot. what you have is a great gift.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

excellent! just no impregnation/procreation, please. what's with the typical stupid american redneck thinking?

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Redneck american thing. You know people have procreated since the dawn of time... That's in the highest tier of dumbest thigs I've read all time.

Personally I lost interest the second the condom was rolled out and skimmed.

ghalbertmckghalbertmckalmost 2 years ago

Nice. I hope that there are more episodes. Next summer, when Mac is finished with his school year, Valerie should have him come over with next year's trainee. Or maybe have him come over with his girlfriend.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Oh so very very hot!

SatyrDickSatyrDickalmost 2 years ago

Hawt und Zexxi!

11/10!!!!!

MaxOgdenMaxOgdenalmost 2 years ago

It's a very rare moment that occurs to me here on this site after finishing a particularly smoking hot story, when the realization that it was also quite a damn good tale settles in.

This is one of the finer examples of that experience.

Great story. I'd ask to hear more about Mac and Valerie, but I'm actually going to keep them frozen in place in my memory. They were happy.

I'd like to keep them that way.

5 stars. I forget what the max is but fuggit, I'm giving it 5.

95bravo4095bravo40almost 2 years ago

Well done, enjoyed the chapters and far out plot.

maxsteelemaxsteeleover 1 year ago

Hoping we get at least one more chapter where Valerie teaches Mac more life lessons and he uses them to get the perfect lifemate in college and life who he treats with a lot of respect.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Mac was a virgin and Mrs. Mc was being selective about who screws her so I can’t see the need for the rubber goods. I can only echo what others have said more more more!!! Thanks!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

You should truly consider writing a sequel. Well done.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Tomorrow never comes

roveroneroveroneabout 1 year ago

Somewhat surprised 'conservative' pastor's wife takes a razor to her doubtless lush muffin.

Presumably going to teach him what to do when no condom at hand....

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Irrational and stupid. Wrong category, belongs in sci-fi fantasy.

coigachboycoigachboy8 months ago

Wow what a story, wish I had a sexy lady to teach me how to fuck at 18. Sedibately a story to add a chapter or 2 to add.

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

For the benefit of readers, it doesn't have to be the pastor's wife. Any mature woman (old enough to be the boy's mother) can teach everything a boy needs to know. And should any time a new student volunteers. You can easily spot them by the swell in their pants.

ehppmsehppms2 months ago

Another excellent story I can Mac taking her arse and getting plenty of experience before he goes off to college. Would like to read more about what she is going to teach him.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous