Commutationem - The Exchange

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As that died down, he ranged himself over me, kissed me sweetly and I could feel his dick begin to spread the lips of my twat. My mind rebelled at that since it was one thing to be touched and another thing to have a guy stick a dick in me. He eased it slowly forward into my very wet cunt as I lay there. I realized that while part of my mind hated it, my pussy, my body, and the rest of my mind were all quite happy about this.

Almost involuntarily my hips began to move with him, pushing his dick deep inside me, stretching out my twat and filling me up. I had felt in heaven with him caressing me earlier and this went even beyond that. He began fucking me and I eagerly fucked him back. Part of me may have hated it, but the rest of me didn't want it to ever end.

I felt the heat rising in my body as I came to my second orgasm as a woman. As I was coming down off that, I felt him stick his dick as far into my pussy as it could go, and he came inside me. I was as utterly torn as a person can be. I'd now had my first night of sex ever, first as a man and now as a woman. I totally loved fucking Sheri when I was a man, but also loved having her - him fuck me as a woman.

We lie there for a minute recovering from our respective orgasms, when he kissed me, and rolled us on our sides.

"God, Michael. I want to do this with you forever."

"My - mind is Michael, but my body is Sheri."

"Regardless, this has been wonderful."

"Be even more wonderful if I can get back into my own body."

He smiled, kissed me and got up to get more of the incense. I sat back up on the bed, as he placed the object back there with a new cone of incense, and sat down across from me. I felt weird and somehow vulnerable sitting there as a naked woman in front of a naked man, but this was exactly what we'd done before, except with me as the naked man.

He lit the incense, took my hands and began singing the wordless song. We swayed as he sang and the smoke from the incense rose. After a few minutes of singing, he spoke.

"Commutationem."

I waited for the incense to flare up, but it didn't. Instead of having the room spin around, we just sat there on the bed holding hands over this metal object.

"What? Why didn't it work?"

"I was afraid of this. I was told midnight and it's now almost one in the morning."

"You mean I'm stuck like this?'

"For at least a day. We can try again tomorrow night."

"And I suppose you'll fuck me again then."

"It's part of what the spell requires. Besides, you seemed to enjoy it while we were doing it."

"It felt okay."

"Felt okay? If that's what you do when something feels okay, I wonder what you'd do during great sex. You probably wake up half the town instead of just the immediate neighborhood."

I squirmed and was embarrassed. He put the metal object back on the table beside the bed. He pulled me close to him, which felt both wonderful and uncomfortable at the same time. We lay back down on the bed, as he stroked my head and kissed me.

"We need to stick close together. You don't know enough about Sheri's life and I don't know enough about Michael's."

"I... think I need to go back to my place."

"This is your place. You are Sheri, until we can undo this, just like I'm Michael."

"What... do we do then?"

"Let's get some sleep. We'll hang out together tomorrow and try again tomorrow night at midnight."

"But you said it might not work then either."

"It might not. Do you want to just live as a woman for a month without trying?"

"No. Absolutely not."

"Let's get some rest, and see what comes tomorrow."

He kissed me and pulled me over so my head rested on his chest, and stroked my head as I cried myself to sleep.

I woke up the next morning, Saturday, with a warm body spooning against me and felt a sense of peace and satisfaction, until I realized that one hand from that body was cupping my boob, that I had boobs, and that there was a hard penis pressing up against my ass. Memories of last night came flooding back into my mind. I tried to stifle a sob as we lay there.

He rolled me over so I was facing him, looked at me and ran his hand over my face and hair. Then he bent forward and sweetly kissed me. The kiss was simultaneously comforting and disturbing. I was starkly aware that I was a woman lying naked in bed with a naked man, albeit my former self. He kissed me sweetly again and my body began responding to him and opening up to him even as part of me rebelled.

"I love you, and I'm sorry this happened to you, but I want to love you and be good to you until we can change it all back."

"I loved being with you when I was a man, and I love being with you now. I just feel there's something wrong with it."

"It isn't gay. You aren't a man with a man doing this to you. You're a woman with a man. And I really do care for you."

I wept a little and he began kissing me and petting me, first on the head, then the shoulder and arm, and moving to my boobs. My body responded to him and I felt my nipples harden and I moaned. He slowly made love to me, only bringing me to orgasm once before coming in me. We lay there kissing after and I began feeling more in love than I'd even felt in my life, even as I knew it was with a man.

We got out of bed and took a shower together, playing and teasing in the shower. He helped me pick out some clothes - only fair since he bought them and knew them far better than I, and knew where to find everything.

"I usually wear pretty dull panties and bra, but please wear something sexier for me. I may not have long to enjoy this side of it and I want to get the most out of it."

He put me in a lacy red bra and panties, with a nice pair of jeans and a tee. He helped me brush my hair, since I'm not used to dealing with longer hair.

"I don't usually wear a lot of makeup, but a little doesn't hurt."

He put a little base and eye liner on me, with a subtle shade of lipstick. I stared into the mirror and loved the way I looked. We went to what had been my place so he could change his clothes. I showed him where things were, just as he'd shown me where things were in my place. Somehow we got sidetracked while he was changing clothes and made love again.

I thought about it and realized that I'd now made love three times as a woman, and only once as a man. What bothered me was that I was really beginning to enjoy being a woman. When I realized that, it scared the shit out of me and I had to sit down for a few minutes. He sat down beside me and held me tight which helped, even as it increased the cognitive dissonance.

As we left his room - my room - the roommate saw us, smiled, and winked.

"I wasn't sure you had it in you, boy."

He turned to the roommate, looked and smiled before replying.

"I guess you just never really knew me then."

He turned, kissed me, and held me tight as we left. We hung out for the day, trying to be around people, but still be able to talk privately. He said there was no guarantee it would work tonight, so it might be a month before the next full moon before we could change back. We decided we'd better share stories of our lives as we'd lived them so he would know more about being Michael, and I'd know more about being Sheri.

I didn't understand it, but I threw myself into being Sheri and being Michael's lover. Some of our friends and classmates saw us and seemed very happy for us. Along the way, we connected with some of the women we'd both been hanging with. They teased us a bit before telling us that we made a cute couple and that they thought we were perfect for each other.

Late in the day, we went back to Sheri's place - or my place as I was beginning to think of it. I wanted to change back to Michael, but I desperately did not want to lose what we'd found with each other. If I again became Michael, and he became Sheri, would that wreck things? What was more important to me, changing back or keeping the love of this person? I just wasn't sure.

Late that evening, we made sweet love, then tried the magic again, with the incense, the song, and the incantation. It did not work, and we stayed as we were. On one level, I was disappointed, and he could see that clearly.

"I'm sorry I got you into this. I was never really sure what it would do, and never believed it would do anything."

"I don't blame you."

"I got you into this and I won't abandon you. It doesn't matter if it's one month or however long it takes."

"I appreciate it."

"I do care for you. I care deeply."

"And I love you too."

"I'm going to do more research and see what else I can find about that spell and that talisman. We need to know what it takes to reverse the spell."

"We need to find that out."

"What if we can't reverse it?"

"I don't want to think about that for now."

We looked at our course schedules for the semester. It had just started and we were both in our sophomore years, so we were still taking a lot of core courses. Some of what Sheri had signed up for, I'd already taken, and some of what I'd signed up for she - he had already taken. It was early in the semester so we made some changes to take more of the same courses. It made it easier once we changed back, assuming we could.

Sheri had been on birth control pills, so I had to be sure to take those religiously. With everything else going on, we didn't want to make a baby - not yet certainly. As we went through the month, we continued to be lovers, generally spending the night at my place. That was part of the weirdness, I was starting to think of myself as Sheri.

I occasionally did some light flirting with guys and noticed Michael flirting with women. We seemed to be settling into being who our bodies were. The next full moon came around and it was time to see if we could return to being who we had once been. I was no longer completely sure I wanted to, and I could tell Michael felt the same way.

A part of each of us did want that, so we had a lovely evening out, dinner and dancing, before coming back to my place, and making love. We spent a while continuing to kiss and touch until it neared midnight, when we set up the talisman, put the incense on it lit it and sat, holding hands. Michael sang the song and precisely at midnight, he evoked the spell.

"Commutationem."

Nothing happened as we sat there. I wept a bit, though I wasn't completely sure if it was tears of regret or tears of joy. Michael wiped away my tears and kissed me.

"My aunt told me she wasn't sure it would work in reverse on the same two people. She wasn't sure it would work twice on the same person at all."

"Then I'm stuck as a woman, and you're stuck as a man."

"It looks like it."

"Where do we go from here?"

He leaned forward and kissed me then hugged me tight.

"I meant it when I said I'd be with you. I got you into this and won't leave you unless you tell me to. I love you and want to stay with you."

"Me too."

"Let's move in together. Let's make plans to get married."

A month later, I met Aunt Hannah, and we returned the artifact to her. I addressed her by name, hugged and kissed her. She turned to Michael to speak.

"You chose well."

She had to know what had happened. Michael certainly told her. I found myself wondering what she meant, and wondering whether Sheri knew what would happen before we invoked the spell. I can never ask Michael. What would I do if he knew and didn't tell me?

**********************

Five years later, we're married, have graduated college, have good jobs, and a beautiful little baby. I'll be returning to work soon, and sit now with my baby girl at my breast, nursing, and it almost seems like a dream. Was I ever really a man? Was that just some fantasy concocted by a young feminist woman unhappy with dealing with misogynistic men? Even if it were true, would I be this happy if I'd changed back? If I could change back now, would I even want to? At night, when I lie in bed with Michael, I'm happier than I ever imagined being.

12