Commuting From Straight To Sissy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I kept them on for the whole evening. I couldn't get over how sexy they made me feel. Like I said earlier, I'm not an idiot. But there was something magical and transforming about wearing panties that first time. I was over taken by the naughtiness of it all. The thrill filled me to the core and I knew I would happily wear panties a lot.

Going back to Cindy's lingerie drawer I found a camisole top and although it was beige, pulled it over my head.

The camisole that covered my wife just below her breasts was long on me. It hung down just above the scalloped waist line of my new panties.

I wouldn't say if I felt feminine. I didn't know about those things. One thing though, I sure felt sexy.

I pulled on her slippers and saw that they were too large for my small feet so I went barefoot.

As I puttered around the condo it dawned on me that something was missing. Nail polish.

I hurried to Cindy's vanity and found the rose red color that I was looking for. Yes. I painted my toe nails with shaky hands and was thrilled with seeing my feet looking pretty.

What the hell is wrong with me? I'd forgotten all about my computer and the reply I was hoping to receive. I turned the device on and poured a stiff one.

Nothing. "Fuck it," I decided. I deleted my profile, giving up on the whole idea, took off my panties and the camisole and figured I was finished with my foray into gay sex.

My wife did not come home Sunday night. She did text me that she was staying with a girlfriend for a couple more days and hoped I was being good.

"Being good? What about you, you bitch?" I thought. "Girlfriend my ass."

Monday morning on the bus trip I was hoping not to have my bottom toyed with.

I sensed the hands before they grabbed my hips. My young black friend pulled me into his groin as usual. I turned to face him and insisted he stop. "I can't do this anymore."

"What's the matter baby girl?"

"Stop calling me girl," I said before completely losing it and breaking out in tears.

He hugged me to him and I put my arms around his waist. With my head planed against his lower chest I cried my heart out.

"Come with me," my young friend said leading me off the bus.

Taking me by my hand he walked me to a park and we sat on a bench with his arm over my shoulders.

"Tell daddy what's wrong with my girl."

I looked up into his beautiful brown eyes and saw the compassion. I told him everything that had happened and how humiliated I was that no one would respond to my ad. "What's wrong with me?"

He seemed interested in my woes. "Nothing baby. There's nothing wrong with you. Lots of those people on those sites aren't really looking me to meet someone. They're really just fantasizing and jerking off thinking about doing it."

"Really?"

"Absolutely for sure. I know a few people who do it all the time. They get their nut that way."

I sniffed and wiped my eyes.

"What about me? I've been coming on to you for a long time now and instead of wanting to be with me, you go online? What's up with that?"

"Damn it johnnie," I said to myself. "He's right. It was he who started me down this path of self-discovery and he was here all along."

I looked at him more closely. I liked his kind eyes, his warm smile. He was so much more masculine than I, in a non-threatening way. And God he was handsome.

"How old are you,?" I asked.

"21."

I'm 15 years older than you. Why do you keep referring to yourself as daddy?"

He explained the dynamic between guys like me and him. He pointed out that I was submissive and required a strong man, a daddy if you will, to take me under his guidance, to train me, show me my place.

"In other words, baby girl, to claim you."

"How do you know I'm submissive daddy?" And what is your name, please?"

"Names are of no importance baby girl. I know you're a sub. I can see it in your eyes. The way you sway that fine ass hoping to attract someone like me. The way you moved against my cock. The way you held it. I saw how you had to take a deep breath when I asked you if you would wear panties for me. All of those things tell me that I have found a beautiful sissy to mold, to make mine."

I had nothing to say. What he was telling me was true although I didn't know I was swaying my ass around advertising.

We sat together in silence as daddy allowed me to calm down. After several minutes of him holding me close so that my head rested against his broad chest he asked, "Did you try the panties on baby?"

I nodded, my free hand roaming over his broad chest.

"Did you like them?"

"No."

"You didn't?" he said surprised.

"I loved them," I said smiling up at him. "I wore them for a while when I got home. I felt so sexy in them. Thank you daddy. They're perfect."

"Do you have them on now?"

"No sir," I said feeling comfortable and submissive.

We sat quietly, each lost in our own thoughts.

"Finally daddy asked me where I lived. When I told him, he suggested we go there. "I really want to see that sexy ass in panties baby."

We left the city park as he guided me with his hand in the small of my back and hailed a taxi. Once at my condo, I led him to the elevator mindful that some of my neighbors watched me and the young black man with his arm around me as we walked through the lobby.

"Be back in a few," I said to daddy while headed for the bedroom.

I removed all my clothes, retrieved my panties from the hiding place and put the camisole on once again.

"Oh baby girl. You polished your little toes for daddy. How sweet."

I'd forgotten all about that.

"Turn around baby. Let me see your sexy ass."

I did as told and walked over to him. Daddy pulled me onto his lap and began to feel me up. My boner was on display through the fine mesh of my panties which please daddy. Helping me to my knees, he stood and pulled his trousers off.

His magnificent cock strained his underwear. There was no thought, no hesitation. I leaned forward and kissed that monster through his briefs. Holding daddy's firm ass, I kissed and nibbled his cock down to his balls.

I looked up ay my friend and asked, "May I?"

He nodded with a smirk. He knew he was looking down at a cock sucker. His cock sucker.

I pulled his underwear off and gently took his big dark cock in my little white hand. The contrast and size difference was truly arousing to me, lighting the flames of submission I welcomed.

"Go on baby," he said firmly. Be the cock sucker you want to be."

There it was, out in the open. Cock sucker. I was a cock sucker now. Build ten buildings, they don't call you builder. Resurface highways, they don't call you paver. But suck one cock, let one big cock part your lips and you're a cock sucker for life. And the people who know you did it, will call you that forever.

"If that's what I am, then I'm going to be the best cock sucker on the face of the planet," I thought to myself.

"That's nice baby. "Lick your daddy's balls. Mmmm, yeah, just like that."

I buried my face in his scrotum and kissed and licked feeling free to express my desires.

"Wait a sec girl.," daddy said. Turning, he knelt on the floor with his elbows on the couch. His ass faced me."

"Suck my balls from the back bitch. Get in there and lick them."

The position he was in, for me to lick his balls, my nose would be in his ass. I hesitated until he encouraged me.

"Get that pretty face in there baby bitch. Lick my asshole down to my balls."

"Daddy, that's nasty," I whined.

"And you a nasty sissy. Now let me feel that tongue baby. Show your daddy what a nasty bitch you are."

And I did too. Lost in lust and a fevered submission, I tongue fucked his anus and lapped at his nuts. The moans of appreciation I heard from daddy spurred me to greater efforts. I kissed and licked his buttocks then returned my attention to his anus.

"My panty wearing bitch licking my asshole so good. Daddy gonna take care of his bitch, you can believe that."

Re-positioning himself, daddy had me lay on my back facing his feet. Then I watched his balls cover my eyes as he stuck his cock in my mouth. "Oh yeah," he groaned. Daddy fuck fuck his cock down your throat baby."

And that's just what he did. For the next half hour daddy feed his cock deep into my throat. He taught me how to breathe through my nose, to swallow to avoid gagging. He had me finger his ass as he slowly and gently fucked my manhood away.

I was a happy cock sucker when daddy fed me his sperm. His precious sperm flowed from his balls into my open mouth like lava from a volcano. Daddy anointed me with his seed transforming me into his blossoming sissy.

I nursed his cock until daddy was satisfied. Then I fetched him a drink and we retired to the bedroom.

"Not bad baby girl," daddy said as we cuddled. I felt so small but safe in his strong arms. I head was on his chest and I was licking and nipping at his nipple. My left hand cradled his balls, my left knee was on his thigh.

"Daddy," I said in a quiet voice. "Are you going to fuck me?"

"I am baby girl but first I need something from you."

"Yes daddy?"

"I need you to tell me that I'm your daddy. That you are mine, my property, my sissy."

"But why daddy?"

"Because it can be dangerous out there for girls like you. There are people who would hurt you, take advantage of you, rob you. Sissies like you need a strong man to tend to them. You need training baby. You need guidance and punishment when you fuck up."

"Fuck up how daddy? I mean are there rules?"

His lang arm reached for my bottom. Feeling me in the panties gave daddy a rush. With a firm, but not too hard smack, he said, "Yes baby girl. There are rules. Many rules for sissies. Some are etched in granite and have been since time in memoriam. And there are others that daddy's like me will make up when we just want to have an excuse to punish you."

"But why would you want to punish me?"

"You have it wrong baby. You want to be punished. You need it. Sissies like you crave the sting of a man's belt on her ass. For your fucked-up brain, it's how you know we care for you. Trust me bitch. The first time I use my belt on that fat, fine ass, you'll get a nut."

"A nut?"

"Christ cunt. Don't you know anything?"

"I'm sorry daddy. But I don't know. All I know is that I liked the way your cock felt on my bottom and how good it felt for me to suck your beautiful cock."

"Baby tell me the truth. Did you just suck it or did you give yourself to my cock?"

I thought about that question for a bit. I remembered how fulfilling it felt to open my mouth and take him in. How dirty, nasty and sexy it felt for me to eat his ass and stick my tongue in it. I thought about my feeling so right at home licking his crotch. "You're right daddy," I said hugging him. "I gave myself to your cock, and to you."

"So you promise you'll do as I tell you then?"

"Yes daddy. Always."

"Never ever let me catch you wearing men's underwear. Ever."

The way he said it, it was final. There would be no argument, no reasoning, just obedience.

"Yes sir."

"Start carrying yourself like a woman. You hear me?"

I cringed at that but the way he took control melted any resistance I may have felt. Suddenly daddy went from being my friend to being more like my boss, my owner. Inside I rejoiced at the feeling of being wanted. It had been so long. So very long since I knew how it felt to have someone want me for theirs.

"I kissed his cheek and promised I would do everything and anything he wanted me to do.

My hand reached for his wonderful cock and I toyed gently with it feeling it grow. I bent down and lapped at the big purple head coaxing a pearl of pre-cum.

Daddy had been playing with my bottom but now his fingers were probing. I pushed back and felt his finger enter me.

Then two fingers and I was eagerly pressing my bottom back to receive another. It felt nice to have daddy alone like we were. I could feel his need growing in his balls when he said it was time.

He lay me on my side and brought his cock to my face. "Get me wet baby."

When he was ready, he pulled my new panties aside and placed the head of his cock at my opening.

"Push out as I push in girl. This will hurt but the pain will go away in a bit."

Daddy was right. It hurt like hell but only for the first 10 minutes or so. After that it began to feel good, then better, then great. I tried to hump back but daddy held my ass down. I moaned and blew my biggest load ever in my panties.

Speaking of panties, the mesh actually chaffed while daddy was fucking me and when my mind cleared itself of my climax, I vowed to but softer ones.

Daddy got his nut as he calls it. He bit my shoulder when he came, his balls dragging along my thigh as he wanted. It was a memorable experience for me. One that convinced me that there was nothing I wouldn't do for my daddy. He could see that I had potential and brought out the best in me.

You may be wondering about how my love for daddy worked with my wife still in the picture. It's easy. Cindy arrived home the next evening. She was worn out by all the fucking she did while with her "girlfriend". When she entered our condo, I was in a pair of her panties and daddy was nude. He was splayed out on the couch, his legs spread wide as I sucked his wonderful cock.

I wanted to stop but daddy threatened me that if I did, he'd use his belt on me. So I continued to suck as my wife joined him on the couch and watched.

"After your cock sucker is done," she told daddy. "I need him to douche my sore pussy."

It didn't take him long to get my wife naked and as they watched me suck his cock, they explored each other's body.

Just as daddy took me under his wing, he welcomed my wife, making her a devotee of his cock.

My life is complete these days. I work while daddy and Cindy stay home. My wardrobe is growing and I indeed bought softer panties. Satin, silk, nylon. Thongs, bikinis, full waist panties. Panties of many different colors. Daddy insisted I let my hair grow which I have. I have a standing date at a local beauty parlor every other week to have my perm, and my nails done. I have several special outfits I wear when the three of us go out.

Ah yes, the three of us. Cindy and daddy are an item and I am their clean-up boi. Though neither of them touch my dick, nor will they ever as they've told me many times, (hell, they don't even want to see it) daddy arranges a play date for me with other sissies. Sometimes daddy watches over us to make sure we don't misbehave or hurt ourselves. Cindy really couldn't care less. She still shops a lot but always comes home to daddy and me. Now that she's getting regularly fucked at home, she has no need to sneak off with her "girlfriend".

Cindy and I are proud to be daddy's bitches as he calls us when he has friends over. Cindy and I are both delighted to serve them as hostesses. And daddy being the kind soul he is, loves sharing his good fortune with others so my wife and I have a seemingly never ending supply of hard black cocks needing our attention.

Our home has become clothing optional kind of. You see, neither Cindy nor daddy never, ever want to see my pathetic dicklette so when home, I am always to wear panties and maybe a sexy top. Cindy and daddy seldom wear clothes which usually leads to sex.

When daddy takes Cindy and I out to themed clubs, we sometimes wear collars to show his ownership. I wear mine proudly as does Cindy. He will lead us in with a leash attached to us so we don't wander off. Daddy does take care of his pets. Some people look at the three of us strangely. Daddy is well over 6' tall and Cindy is taller than I am. But I think what they see as unusual is the age difference. There is a handsome young black man in his early twenties leading a middle aged couple around as though we are children. In some ways we are. We look to daddy for guidance and leadership. He makes the decisions for Cindy and me and we are so much happier now.

Cindy's parents have visited us since daddy "married" us. They not only understand our family dynamic but whole heartedly approve. I have knelt beside my father-in-law as Cindy and her mother knelt with their asses high and daddy, standing on the floor would fuck one and then the other. Each time he removed his cock from one of the ladies, she would groan her disappointment. The other would moan her approval as he plunged his love muscle into her gaping cunt. From one to the other and back again both women having multiple orgasms.

The ladies used to fight over who would receive daddy's " thick blessing". That was until daddy solved that dilemma. When he was close to cumming he would tell the ladies to "turn to" and each on their hands and knees would face daddy with open mouths. Daddy would share his love, painting both mother's and daughter's faces while they each tried to catch what they could in their gaping mouths.

I have offered my father-in-law relief but he has declined. He masturbates himself enjoying the fucking his wife and daughter get from daddy. Father will let me clean the sperm from his hand if I am a good boi which I always try to be.

Then he would permit us both at the same time to lick and suck his cock clean. That's a job he mostly allows me the honor of performing. But when the in-laws visit daddy explained to me that I must not be greedy and share with others.

Although I am the bread winner, at home and when daddy takes us out, I am sub to all. It is as it should be. Daddy tells me how blessed I am. He says, "it is better to give than to receive". This a quandary to me. I give blow jobs but receive the cum. I receive daddy's belt on my bottom and receive an orgasm from the experience. But I have never brought that up to daddy. He may not always be right but he's never wrong.

Where we were once headed for divorce, Cindy and I are now happy together. We're not necessarily happy with each other but we are deeply devoted to daddy.


12